Rockland County Invitations Reviews

79 | Sparkill, NY

79 Reviews for Rockland County Invitations

When we got engaged we knew we would be using Sandy for our invitations because she came highly recommended from family members. Throughout the entire process Sandy was a pleasure to work with! She helped us figure out what we wanted, never rushed us to make a decision, made changes to proofs and most importantly stayed within our budget. We ended up having Sandy do our save the dates, invitations, envelopes, menus, programs and place cards all came out perfect!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Savy · Married on 02/01/2014

Sandy was awesome to work with. She helped me developed beautiful invitations that were outside the original designs. She kept me in my budget and pointed me the right direction . I would highly recommend her to anyone

Sent on 12/25/2013

Rockland County Invitations's reply:

Thank you - my pleasure....
    I'm glad I was able to produce a design that you were pleased with.
    It shows that anything is possible with a little creativity! and I always try to be mindful of your budget..

Tiffany · Married on 12/13/2013

Sandy was a pleasure to work with on my wedding invitations. She works out of her house but has a private room with so many books to choose from. Sandy was very patient and super helpful with selecting invitations. She is flexible and accommodating. My invitations were completed quickly and I was very pleased with the final product.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Christina · Married on 11/16/2013

Sandy was friendly and helpful. She was patient as we sat for 3 hours going through all of her many books filled with invitation samples. When we finally made our decision, she was organized, responsive and had us our finished invitations within a few weeks. We are pleased with the quality product and are so glad we went with her for the invitations for our wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Jackie · Married on 09/28/2013

Sandy did the calligraphy for my envelopes. I had an extremely rushed situation, and she was able to accommodate me and do my envelopes in less than a week before she went on vacation! Absolutely amazing!!! She was so easy to work with and the envelopes came out great!! I couldn't suggest her more! She was also very very well priced compared to other calligraphers I spoke with. A+++++

Sent on 07/25/2013
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 09/27/2013

Sandy was absolutely fantastic! Very responsive and made sure I was happy with the invitations sending me proofs before putting in the order. When first meeting with her, she had a huge selection to choose from and was very helpful in giving tips and advice. Overall, couldn't have found a better place to get my invitations!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2013

Sandy was great! She was very patient with my and my fiance and our family in going through many books and helped us with the wording of unique information cards. In addition she let us do many versions of the proof so we could get it just right. Also, we had a small issue with a few invitations in the mail (likely the manufacturers fault, maybe the Post Offices, NOT Sandys) and I was very upset about it. We contacted Sandy and she did her best to remediate the situation with the manufactuer and ended up doing our place cards without charge. She was very patient with all our emails back and forth and very responsive. In addition, working with Sandy felt like working with family, not a huge corporation that does not care about the product of the work.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Working with Sandy was wonderful! When I first met her, she had a wide variety to choose from, and she was able to direct me towards samples that were just what I was looking for. There were many options and she let me know of all the possibilities. She was very helpful with creating my vision and making sure the wording was perfect. There was a small mistake (on the manufacturer's end) that she fixed immediately; even before I knew about the problem. She was very professional and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Michael · Married on 07/13/2013

Sandy is very helpful and fast. She was a joy to work with. My fiancé and I love how the invitations came out and our family's did as well. Btw she has the cutest dog named sam I believe.

Sent on 05/12/2013
  • Ellisheva

Ellisheva · Married on 06/02/2013

Working with Sandy was a pleasure. She made the entire process smooth and exciting for me! I would definitely recommend her if you are looking for amazing invitations for a great value!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Erin · Married on 07/13/2012

When I got engaged, I knew exactly who would handle my invitations, Sandy!
    She was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She handled all of my
    changes with the proofs with such patience and grace. She was able to
    customize, change and add to our liking. Our invitations came out
    absolutely beautiful. Sandy was quick with her responses and had amazing
    communication throughout the entire process. She was an absolute delight to
    work with and I plan on using her for upcoming events in the future! Thank
    you Sandy!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Natasha · Married on 10/01/2011

I HIGHLY recommend this vendor! Sandy was wonderful, extremely accommodating, helpful and prompt! She has a very large selection of invitations and more.
    To this day I get many compliments on my invitations.

Sent on 01/30/2012
  • Keryn

Keryn · Married on 08/06/2011

Expressions Unlimited was excellent! Sandy was very helpful throughout the entire process (and very patient :-) )
    When I first walked into the office I was very overwhelmed with the amount of books to choose from... but Sandy made it very easy. She first gave me two books to look through and mark off any invitations that I liked from those two books. From there she was able to see my style and taste. She then knew exactly what other books to have me look though. After looking through only two more books I had found my invitation and LOVED it! Even the price was right.
    Sandy was very helpful with the wording, envelope style and I also had her address the envelopes for an additional small fee (totally worth it!).
    I already recommended Expressions Unlimited to two of my friends who are currently using her and are also extremely pleased.
    THANKS SANDY!

Sent on 01/22/2012

Rockland County Invitations's reply:

Thank you very much, my pleasure..
    Sandy

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2011

Sandy was not only so professional, but she was so nice and helpful. My husband and I went in with an idea, and she made our experience fun! Everyone said that doing invitations for their wedding would be so stressful, but sandy made it completely stressfree. She had such an array of invitations for us to choose from, which made our experience that much easier. I will recommend sandy to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Thank you so much!...

Kerry · Married on 01/29/2011

Sandy was excellent. The Invitations were great! Her work is excellent and couldn't have been happier! I would definitely recommend her services for invitations for any occassion!

Sent on 02/09/2011

Lauren · Married on 06/05/2010

Sandy was great! Made everythign so easy for me! All I had to do was pick what I weanted and she did all the work! Less stress for me! Before I knew it I had my invitations and they were perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will tell everyone about her...and now I know for anything else I need I will always go back to sandy! She had a wonderful selection to choose from, and the prices were just right! Thanks again sandy! :-)

Sent on 08/27/2010
  • · Married on

Amazing to work with !

Sandy is amazing ! She made my shower invites, wedding invitations, programs. She did such an amazing job and was so easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Kim · Married on 09/22/2018

Sandy did everything for my daughter's two wedding receptions..the first was her small wedding ceremony and then the big post ceremony party a month later. I had such trepidation trying to do this on the computer. She worked very closely with my daughter. We had gift bags printed, menu cards printed and the weekend timeline printed. For the big party, we had invitations printed, envelopes printed and the place cards printed. She was an absolute delight to work with, always got back to us right away and took the worry out of all of this. She has many, many books to choose from and will email you every draft and make changes until it's perfect and you give your final approval. She did an excellent job with the font and font size for our printed envelopes and the same for the place cards. If something had to be changed, she did it immediately. I highly recommend her! Don't take a chance on the internet. Deal with a true professional.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/12/2014

Sandy was wonderful. She had a lot different options in a variety of price ranges to choose from. (Great for every budget!) We had a lot of last minute changes from out venue. She remained patient and was able to update our invitations very quickly. She sent us order proofs every step of the way to ensure they were perfect. The invitations were beautiful. We received a lot of compliments on them! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Vanessa · Married on 11/02/2013

Being very new to this process I was unsure with deciding to work with a vendor to create invitations. Was I glad I did! Even though it began with overwhelmed feelings from the multiple books Sandy had to offer for invitations styles, she asked the right questions and was able to help me narrow down a style that fit into what I was looking for and a price that was suitably within budget. She clearly explained options. Sandy also made it very easy to work with her and ensured any concerns were addressed in a timely manner. I appreciated her level of professionalism and her patience in my requests. I would surely recommend her to anyone looking into the services she offers. Thank you for alleviating the stress from this task of my wedding planning!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Sandy was fantastic to work with! She was helpful, knowledgable, and patient. I would definitely use her again

Sent on 10/11/2012

Angela · Married on 06/16/2017

Sandy is excellent! I showed her an online invitation and she was able to find something almost identical and even prettier than the one I showed her. She was very responsive, ordered and got my proofs quickly and made several changes on them without batting an eye. The finished product is beautiful--just what I wanted. I would highly recommend her and her services are very reasonably priced too.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Cristin · Married on 11/19/2016

I absolutely LOVE Sandy and her work! She helped me through some glitches professionally and quickly. The only thing I wasn't absolutely in love with was the printing on the envelopes, as you could see some smudges where they went onto the printer. But since that was the ONLY thing, I'd say her work was pretty damn near perfect! She is a delight, super helpful and knowledgeable, and her prices were well within my budget. I HIGHLY recommend Rockland County Invitation!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Sandy was a pleasure to work with. Our invitations came out beautifully and everyone complimented me on them! I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/07/2008

Sany was so easy and pleasant to work with. I honeslty could not have done my invitations without her help and expertise. She made the whole process so simple and she was very patient with me. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/16/2009

Rockland County Invitations's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review- I always keep you as the bride in mind and want to make sure it is a wonderful experience- I always try my best- whether it's for invitations, favors or envelope addressing..
    Please pass me on!.