Rockland County Invitations Reviews

73 Reviews for Rockland County Invitations

Rockland County Invitations 1
Rockland County Invitations 2

Josie · Married on 11/02/2018

If I could give Sandy 10 stars I would! She was a pleasure to work with. She was our first and final stop and we are so glad that we went with her. She was sooo very patient with us and gave great ideas. We picked up our invitations yesterday and cannot stop staring at them. They're beautiful! Thank you SO much Sandy! Our wedding invitations were the cherry on top to our wedding journey all because of YOU =)

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2018

The thought of sitting down and figuring out wedding invitations wasn't something that I had on the top of my list. I had no idea where to start! That was until I found Sandy at Rockland County Invitations!! From the very beginning the process was professional and simple. Every email that I had sent with either a question or correction, was answered immediately. I would recommend every wedding couple to have all of their wedding needs done by Sandy. As a bride that is planning everything, I had nothing to worry about with this particular part of the planning process. No need to have to live local, she can take care of everything no matter where you live!!

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

Sandy really is the best! She really cares about her clients and wants you to be happy! We had a vision and she made it happen. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding invitations and strongly recommend using her. It is a personal experience and she is very professional and always quick to respond !!

Rockland County Invitations 4

Miriam · Married on 06/24/2018

I loved working with Sandy on my wedding invitations! She helped me design the most beautiful invitations and was so incredibly knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire process. Thank you, Sandy!

Jamie · Married on 04/07/2018

Jamie Zavardino

Sandy was so great to work with! Great quality and service

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

I absolutely love how my invitations came out! Sandy is amazing! She was so responsive with my several address changes and always answered my email to ensure I knew she received it. She was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful classy invitations! :)

Sent on 05/19/2017

Rockland County Invitations's reply:

Dear Laura, Thank you very much for the wonderful review,as you know, my goal is to do my best and take out all the pressure and stress and just be able to enjoy your special day! The best is yet to come! Thank you Sandy

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2017

Rockland county invitations did an outstanding job on my invitations! I am so happy!! Everyone that has gotten an invitation can not believe how beautiful they are! Contact Sandy at rockland county invitations for sure!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Rockland County Invitations's reply:

Dear Danielle, Thank you so much for the awesome review! Once you give me a idea of what you are looking for, I can get you where you want to be, budget wise, and of course a beautiful invitation ensemble! Best of luck! Thank you again, Sandy

Debra · Married on 09/10/2017

I recently purchased wedding invitations & laser printing for my son's wedding. Sandy does beautiful work, She is extremly professional, and goes out of her way to make her customers happy. Invitations and place cards were absolutely beautiful.! Her prices were very fair .
    I would very highly recommend !

Sent on 09/15/2017

Rockland County Invitations's reply:

Dear Debra, Thank you so much, you said everything I do in your review and always try to make this part of wedding planning a wonderful experience! Thank you Sandy
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/06/2017

Thanks to Sandy our experience was terrific!!! Every step was super easy and all went really smooth from choosing a time to meet until I got my invites mailed. Our invitations are PERFECT. Thank God for Sandy from Rockland County Invitations ??.
    -Wendy Cruz

Sent on 03/26/2017

Rockland County Invitations's reply:

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. Your invitations came out beautiful and will be a wonderful reminder of good things to be.

Marisa · Married on 08/06/2017

Sandy was wonderful - so patient, professional, and offered great ideas without being pushy. She did a ton of work for us - invitations, place cards, thank you notes, menus, and customized tags for our favors. She made sure everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted - even down to the details like fonts and color shades! Everything turned out beautifully!

DaynaMarie · Married on 07/22/2017

I first met Sandy from Rockland County Invitations at a bridal expo and shortly after, my fiance and I knew we wanted to set up a meeting with her to get some ideas for our wedding invitations. I really didn’t want to do the invitations online and in the end, I’m so glad we did them in person with Sandy! She has a huge selection of binders that each have tons and tons of examples in them. She suggested a pocket style invitation to keep all the additional cards very organized (RSVP, accommodations, reception, etc) and then left us alone for a while to pick out some examples that we liked. It was nice to be able to look through things without feeling any pressure! We found some ideas that we liked and when Sandy came back in the room she helped us customize every step of the way. I gave her one small idea and she knew exactly how to expand on it! She helped us with style, fonts, wording, colors, everything. She was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic! Our invitations came out absolutely stunning!!! We consistently got compliment after compliment as our invitations were received by our guests. They are so elegant, but yet different than other invitations I’ve seen. We are so thrilled with the outcome! We also asked Sandy to make our menu cards so they could mimic the look of the invitations and they came out beautiful! She was a pleasure to work with every step of the way. She was very responsive to emails and any issues that came up along the way. I highly recommend using Rockland County Invitations and Sandy for any occasion!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Rockland County Invitations's reply:

Dear DaynaMarie, Your invitation ensemble and all your matching items created such a beautiful ensemble. I am so glad to hear that all went well and certainly wish you all the best! Thank you for the wonderful review, Sandy

Maria · Married on 06/03/2017

I am extremely pleased with the announcements and change of address cards that Sandy prepared for me. She was very professional and is seasoned in the business. She was kind, and so easy to work with. Her flexible schedule made it easy for me to meet with her at my convenience. She was attentive to my needs and had wonderful creative ideas that fit my budget. We had great communication and she always responded promptly. My order arrived on time as expected and I was thrilled with the result. I have received so many compliments on the cards and I am very grateful for Sandy's services. I highly recommend this company and will definitely be back in the future. Maria (New York)

Brianne · Married on 05/20/2017

Rockland County Invitations made our invitation and mailing process super exciting and easy! Sandy was such a pleasure to work with and she made the process creative and personable. After going back and forth with ideas and information, our invitations came our perfect! After I had already mailed out our invitations, I needed a few more envelopes printed and Rockland County Invitations had them printed and ready for me to pick up that same day! The price that we got for our fabulous invitations was totally in our budget! I have already recommended Rockland County Invitations to three of my cousins getting married and two of my close friends! Five star experience!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Rockland County Invitations's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, your invitations were created just for you and look really beautiful!- With all the referrals I feel like I am part of the family!

Katie · Married on 04/28/2017

I'm so happy we decided to go with this vendor. Sandy was beyond helpful, knowledgeable and responsive. She took the time to go through every invitation book we wanted and answer any and all questions we had. From trimming and textures to colors, formats and writing styles she took the time to put it all together and make our invitations everything we ever wanted. I would absolutely recommend Sandy to anyone and everyone that is looking for invitations, programs, placecards, menu's and everything else she has to offer. I will never try another vendor as long as she is around.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Rockland County Invitations's reply:

Hi Katie, You are so very welcome, it was my pleasure to help you with all your wedding needs. I wish you the best of luck.

Sunra · Married on 03/25/2017

Working with Sandy was such a pleasure.
    She had great suggestions for the design and style of my invitations and was also very flexible with last minute add ons.
    She was very attentive and my invitations are beautiful!

• Y

Yoli · Married on 11/06/2016

Like most DIY brides I was planning to doing the invitations myself. I was on lots of invitation/printing websites and found a few invitations that I liked but I was not 100% certain about any of them. For the record, I did the Save-the-Dates myself and they were a huge hit, everyone thought they were so cute, clever, and unique, so how could I follow that up with less than spectacular invites.

I decided I no longer wanted to do the invites myself and wanted to possibly find somewhere local to have a face-to-face with an actual person and be able to see the invites in person. I did a quick search for my area and Rockland County Invites popped up. There was a name of a more well known "chain" stationery/invitation store but I had already been there and was not impressed with their quality/variation of products. I actually went to Rockland County Invitations as a "walk-in" not realizing it was a home-based business (which I have no problem with) but felt bad because I (along with my bestie/bridesmaid) just popped up on Sandy. She was with client but gracious enough to let my friend and me wait until she finished up, she gave us several books to look through while we waited.

When she was ready for us she took great care in trying to figure out what I was looking for and was able to find books with invites that were more my style. We finally settled on one invitation that fit my (later dubbed) Rustic Chic wedding theme and everyone absolutely loved them! I did find the same invites on a website and worried that I might have been paying more by using Sandy but that was not the case at all. If there was any difference in price, it wasn't by much plus having personal service like Sandy provided was clutch for a slightly overwhelmed bride.

Going to Rockland County Invitations and delegating one aspect of the wedding planning was a great choice especially since dealing with Sandy was such a pleasant experience as well.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Rockland County Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, my sentiments exactly. Yes, there are online sites, and there are bargains, and ultimately you get what you pay for. I am very fair in my pricing, offer more than anyone could give you in any store or online. Truly my pleasure!, Sandy

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Sandy was absolutely AMAZING and is very patient when it comes to your wants and needs. We had to reorder our invitations for church due to the wrong time printed (which was our churches fault) and Sandy was so understanding and helpful. We went in with one vision and came out with something that was so beautiful. I cant thank her enough for how our invitations came out and cannot wait for everyone to see them! I would HIGHLY recommend Sandy to anyone i know getting married. Thank you Sandy!

erica · Married on 10/08/2016

Sandy is AMAZING!!!! was so great helped me figure out every little detail of my wedding invitation and bridal shower invites. the best! found my invitation guru for life. with weddings comes baby's and so many events in the future, will go to Sandy for everything in my exciting future.

Alyssa · Married on 10/01/2016

Sandy did an amazing job with helping me pick invitations and not making it seem so overwhelming. I told her what style I was looking for and what my budget was and she picked out books for me to look through so I wasn't wasting time going through a ton of stuff. she also did a great job addressing the envelopes. They looked beautiful and I couldn't have been happier. Everyone complimented on how beautiful my invitations were. I would definitely reccomend her and I plan on going back for addressing my thank yous :)

Sent on 10/23/2016

Rockland County Invitations's reply:

Thank you very much, by providing this level of service and seeing how much it was appreciated is the best reward in itself. Looking forward to hearing from you. Sandy

Gershni · Married on 09/25/2016

Sandy was great to work with. She exceeded my expectations designed beautiful invitations, menus, mass programs and thank you cards. She was easy to reach and responded quickly. Helps you every step of the way and gives great suggestions to help you find out what your looking for.

Sandy is amazing. She worked with us on each step of the process. The invitations came out amazing. Definitely recommend Rockland County Invitations!

My invitations came out absolutely gorgeous! Sandy was very helpful and accomodating, and made the process of ordering fast and simple. Even when we ran into some issues with printing, she worked very hard and put in her own time and effort to ensure I received the best possible service. Would definitely recommend!

Courtney · Married on 08/11/2016

Rockland County Invitations is absolutely wonderful and the perfect choice for any occasion! I highly recommend their services. I could not have been happier with every aspect of my experience working with them. My family and I were able to find the perfect, high quality Save the Dates, Bridal Shower Invitations, and Wedding Invitations for an affordable price. They were beautiful! We were SO pleased with the outcomes and the ease of the process, that we even asked if they could assist with creating our Church Pamphlets (which also came out amazing!). The range of options was extensive, varying in styles and price, depending on your individual needs. The service, advice, flexibility, timeliness, and attentiveness was excellent. The entire process was seamless. Sandy, at Rockland County Invitations, made our experience truly enjoyable, fun, and relaxing. It was easy to feel confident that everything would be handled, as she is a true professional that you can rely on. Right before a big event, like a wedding, it is so important and such a relief to be working with professionals that you can trust and depend on. You won't be disappointed if you chose Rockland County Invitations!! I really can't say enough.

<3 Courtney, Mike, & Leslie

annmarie · Married on 07/23/2016

Sandy was very easy to work with. She understood our style and helped to incorporate the most gorgeous invitations to compliment our wedding colors and theme. She even offered her opinion when we where deciding between other vendors for other wedding services. She is friendly and kind and I would recommend her to anyone.