Rockin' Robin DJs Reviews

Rockin' Robin DJs 5
Rockin' Robin DJs 6
Rockin' Robin DJs 7

michael · Married on 10/21/2017

When my partner and I were looking for a DJ for our wedding I was told by my boss about Rockin Robin. When speaking to Robin I knew they were the one we wanted to do our wedding. I gave Robin the date for our wedding and learned that he was already booked for that day. At my surprise his wife and son were able to do our wedding. Robins son even flew in from out of town. Robin meet us out and gave us some great ideas that we didn’t even think about for the music and worked out a great plan for our big night. If and when you ever need a great DJ the Rockin Robin DJ’s is the one to call... Again thanks so much and if we ever need a DJ again we will be calling you...!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Rockin' Robin DJs 13
    Rockin' Robin DJs 14
    Rockin' Robin DJs 15

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you so much Michael for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a sweet and elaborate review of the services that we provided for you and Jamie. I am also so glad that you took my advise when I said you both should have "no regrets" when it comes to selecting the music that is an extension of your personalities and especially for you to dance your very first dance together on your wedding day. Just think, you will always have those framed memories with those wonderful smiles. Loren and Linda said they too are grateful to be a small part of your journey. Thanks again and give our best to Jamie. Stay Awesome 4 Ever!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2017

Rockin Robin DJs was the best choice for our wedding. Robin was very friendly and accommodating to what music we wanted played. They were very affordable compared to other DJs in the area. Robin can be a little chatty at times but that’s only because he is so passionate about what he does. He was very concerned about making sure we were pleased with everything. They did a great job!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for taking the time to submit your sweet review. You and Robert were so easy and fun to work with and we greatly appreciate your comments about how much we care about our brides and the passion Robin showed by being talkative. It was also really nice when one of Robert's brothers was submitting a toast had mentioned that Robert was the funny and outgoing one in the family. Maybe we should hire him to DJ/Emcee for us too lol. That is certainly a special ability to posses when other Emcees out there cannot. Thanks again and we wish you 2 Love Birds the very Best!

Carley · Married on 10/14/2017

They were so easy to meet with and they worked around our busy schedule. We did some changes the week of and the day of and they rolled with it. They were very pleasant to work with and made our reception amazing.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Carley for posting your short and very sweet review of the services that our DJ company did for you and Chris on that special Oct 14 2017 day. We are certain that you two Love Birds will be in the same nest 4-ever!

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Rockin' Robin was such a pleasure! He is fun, professional, and best of all, keeps everyone dancing! I would highly recommend him for any special occasion! He's the best!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Kim for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post this short and sweet review for us and the world to see. There's nothing better than a happy bride with a perfect ceremony and a packed dance floor afterwards. .

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so thankful to have had Rockin' Robin DJ my daughter's wedding and reception. Not only was he highly organized, fun to work with and very professional, most importantly, he kept the guests engaged and dancing the entire evening!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Kim for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post this awesome review for us! As I had mentioned to you before, Jessica & Blake were so easy and fun to work with during our times together and it was a privilege to be a small part of their journey. From a flawless ceremony to a rockin' reception, it was a day filled with joy and fun for all. I wish the absolute Best for those two Love Birds and for all the years to come.

Joanna · Married on 10/01/2017

Rockin Robin did a great job at my wedding at Wiseacre Brewing Co on Oct 1st! Robin Knowles is very easy to talk to. I appreciated how professional and thorough he was. His is highly experienced and it shows in his work. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Joanna for taking the time to submit your sweet review of our services that we provided for your special day. From the ceremony to the reception, it was a Rockin' good time and we were so grateful to be a part of it with you.

James · Married on 09/29/2017

With so many details to iron out and the stress involved during the planning stage of our daughter's wedding, it was a breath of fresh air to have one less thing to worry about! I've known Rockin' Robin Knowles for 35 years and without hesitation, suggested his services to my daughter. From the moment they first met with him to the last encore, it was immediately evident that Rockin' Robin is extremely thorough and professional in every detail. He thought of so many things that we had not and was always reassuring us that everything would be great! And it was!! Everyone had a blast! Thanks again my friend!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Jimmy for the time you have taken to post such an awesome review. Most reviews that we receive are from the bride or the mother of the bride, so it's really special to get a perspective from the father of the bride and especially one so elaborate and informative. It was a joy and a privilege for my team and I to be a part of your sweet daughter's wedding! From your first call back in January, I knew how important it was for your only daughter's wedding to be everything she wanted and I'm overly thrilled by your comments that my mission was accomplished. It was also comforting that after the ceremony and then dancing your father-daughter dance, that you were finally able to relax and join in the dancing fun with everyone! From the "Wobble" to your "Ice Ice Baby" moves, you were one happy daddy! I also want to wish Alyssa & Griffin all the best and for all the years to come!

Jana · Married on 09/29/2017

From the moment Alyssa and Griffin met with Robin, prior to the wedding, they spoke of his awesome personality and commitment to every detail so that their wedding experience would be one to remember. The wedding was everything they dreamed of and without Robin as the dj it would not have been the same. His interaction with the couple as well as the guests was perfect. His knowledge of the music and how everything flowed was awesome! We can't thank you enough for making the wedding so incredible and so much fun!!! I highly recommend Robin and his company for any event you are planning in the future!!! Thank you again for everything!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

If you are fortunate enough in life to "Do what you Love and Love what you Do", and get paid to do it, then this review says it all. We are compensated for the work that we do, but possessing a special skill and delivering that to our clients and especially something so personal as a wedding, is spiritually rewarding for too. Reading elaborate comments like this from a happy mother of the bride is like getting paid two times!! Hopefully future mothers and brides will read this when making the best informed decisions when hiring a DJ for their special day too! Thank you again Jana for taking the time to write such an awesome review, and please give our Best to Alyssa & Griffin.

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2017

We had the pleasure of having Robin himself dj our wedding September 2017. I knew from the first meeting we had with him that he would be the absolute best. He takes his job very seriously yet is so hilarious and makes everyone feel comfortable which is what you want in a dj. People at our wedding couldn’t stop talking about how much fun they had dancing the night away with Robin. He was truly a great man to do business with and we highly recommend him for your wedding or event, you will not be disappointed!! We cannot say enough great things about this man and his business. He made our wedding night one to remember!! Thanks again Robin!!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks 2 times now Alyssa! Once for allowing us/me at Rockin' Robin DJs to be a part of one of the most important days of your life and now for this wonderful and elaborate review you posted here for the world to see. That's 2 times that I will cherish for a very very long time. It has been both a privilege and a pleasure to be a small part of your life's journey. Best, Robin

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2017

'Over The Top' doesn't give justice to the service and added perfection to our daughters' wedding. Very well done.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks so much for the short and sweet review. We wish the absolute Best for the Wedding Stars of the Show and for all the years that follow!

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2017

I'd seen Rockin Robin in action a few years back when he DJ'd my best friend's wedding so I had an idea of the quality of service I was in store for. However, he fully exceeded my expectations when I got the chance to work with him for my own wedding reception. Robin knows what he is doing, yet was very receptive of my own input. I really enjoyed collaborating with him to create a fabulous reception. It was simply perfect. I heard all the songs I wanted to hear, and once everyone was on the dance floor they were there to stay. Rockin Robin MADE the night! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Oh My! Thank you sometimes just isn't enough when trying to describe such a RockTastic review like this one! Amanda, you and Jeff were so cool and kind to work with during our time together, both meeting before your wedding and then Rockin' your reception a few weeks later. It is a real privilege to do what we do and your awesome and elaborate review is evidence for so many future brides to see for themselves when they are trying to make the right decision when hiring their DJs too. I'm also quite sure that those wonderful wedding day memories and fun pictures will last a lifetime and for all the years to come.

Janice · Married on 07/08/2017

Our daughter's wedding was fun from start to finish, thanks to Rockin Robin DJ. From providing audio services - mikes for the officiant and soloist - to accent lighting and state of the art equipment, Robin Knowles kept the whole night running smoothly. Working with Robin was great. His knowledge of wedding agendas, playlists and timeline was very valuable in planning our daughter's BIG day. He created a wonderful atmosphere for the reception. Fun and classy - with the dance floor overflowing all night.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Hello and thank you sweet mother of the bride for spending the time to post such a thankful and informative review of the work that we did for your daughter. Alana and Joey were so fun and easy to work with. Their lives as Alabama Bride meets Mississippi State Groom all came together as one on that very special night at Heartwood Hall for sure. If I could hug you through the phone Mrs. Padbury, I certainly would. Peace and Love all around!

Jacqueline · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I would recommend RockinRobinDJ's to anyone looking for an awesome time!!! We loved our experience and would use this company again and again!!! Highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline for taking the time out of your busy schedule to submit such a sweet review, and for all the world to see. You and Jeremy were so much fun and easy to work with leading up to and during your reception celebration! We wish you two sweet souls along with your New Family all the best and for all the years ahead.

Katelyn · Married on 06/11/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs were amazing to work with! They were professional, informative, knowledgeable, and very helpful in every aspect. Being the Mother of the Bride and the Wedding planner all in one was a full plate, but Robin was so easy to work with and so much fun, he made it very easy. I love that any time I called or emailed him I had an immediate reply, very good business in my book. The night we sat down with Katie and Hunter to plan out their special night went so smooth. Robin seemed to just connect with them both and knew exactly what they wanted. Everything was planned out prior to the wedding and made for a perfect wedding day from the ceremony to the reception. I would highly recommend Rockin' Robin DJs for all your music needs!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

These awesome and very elaborate comments have to be listed as a top ten review for sure and we want to thank you for that. If there was a way to hug you through the internet Mrs Atchison, we would do it every time we see your sweet review.

We also want to wish the absolute best for Katie & Hunter as they have now taken on this new and exciting journey as one together!

Morgan · Married on 06/03/2017

Robin is full of energy and keeps the party going all night long!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks for the short and sweet review Morgan. You and Caleb were so much fun and easy going and that is one of the reasons why your reception celebration was such a Rockin' Success!!

Terri · Married on 06/03/2017

As the Mother of the Bride and wedding planner, Robin was by far the easiest (and most fun) part of the entire planning process. He really took the time to get to know the couple (through me and by phone) and indulged their whimsical requests and Disney mania. He encouraged personalizing "the plan" to the couple's style at every turn and welcomed out of the box requests. His larger than life personality, music knowledge, and organizational skills made the reception run on time and kept everyone entertained along the way. Rockin' Robin DJs are the best bang for your buck you will spend on anything wedding and the most fun you can legally entertain!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow, Wow and Wow! This rockin' review calls for 3 thank yous. 1. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a sweet and elaborate review for us! 2. Thank you for meeting with us solo prior to Morgan & Caleb's wedding to go over the itinerary and music. I have to be honest, since we very rarely work a wedding without the bride present, I was a little concerned at first, but like you said when we met, I know my daughter....and then BOOM you nailed it! 3rd Thank you for choosing us to be the DJ company that was a part of something so special for your daughter and Caleb and that they will remember for all the years to come!
  • Z

Zachery · Married on 05/13/2017

Anyone can just hit play, Robin takes things to the next level. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire reception. He was great to work with and very professional. He was prepared for every curve we threw him, and in many cases gave us ideas for what he's seen work in the past. He is hands down the best DJ we considered and I have to credit him for making our reception as fun as it was and keeping our guests there until our exit.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

I am honored that you and Megan called me back after our initial interview-meeting to ask for me to work and be a part of your ceremony and reception celebration at Botanic Gardens. As everybody knows, the weather that day was "perfect" for you and Megan to become as one. I wish you two sweet souls the very best and for all the years to follow.

C · Married on 04/22/2017

I hired Robin for my son's wedding. Our guests said that they had the most fun of any wedding that they have ever attended. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks so much Cherry for taking the time to review our services for your son's wedding. Garrett & Kimberly were a joy and delight to wok with during our short journey together. May peace and love follow them always.

Garrett · Married on 04/22/2017

Robin and his team went above and beyond to make sure that my wife and I had the best wedding reception EVER! He is a super kind person and his level of professionalism is top notch. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to be in charge of such a special occasion on such a memorable day!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks again Garrett for taking the time to submit your review for us/me. You and Kimberly was so easy and fun to work with too. Big Shout Out to your sweet mom for making this all come together for us to be a part of your special day. I wish you and new family the very best and for all the years to come.

Garrett · Married on 04/22/2017

Robin and his team are amazing! They made sure that everyone had a wonderful time, and I couldn’t be more thrilled with the choice I made in selecting them for my wedding! Making my wife and I the stars of the show was not just talk, he went above and beyond anything I could have imagined! Have recommended him to friends and family, and people still talk about how much fun they had! Absolutely worth it!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Garrett for taking the time out of your now busy "Like A Good Neighbor" State Farm career to do this for us. We wish you and your new family the very best and for all the years to follow. As I told you before, the door to our Nest will always be open if you want to join the Bird Crew on the weekends. Tweet Tweet, Robin

Jan · Married on 04/08/2017

Robin not only gives you quality music and entertainment he has great lighting options. Robin helped us with ideas for the venue no one else offered. He followed up, replied immediately and our guests said it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to. Robin did the entertainment for our sons wedding 19 years ago and we had kept in touch with him over the years. Our daughter was married in April and she immediately requested Robin as her DJ! If you want a memorable event, Robin is your DJ to choose.......

Sent on 04/19/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough sometimes when good folks like you and your sweet family keep hiring us to work and be a part of events that are so personal and fun for everyone. Crazy how 19 years has gone by and you have reached out to us yet again. It was so unreal to see Lee and Maria's kids just knowing we worked their mommy and daddy's wedding that many years ago. Big Congrats again to Janea & David and their new family too. Peace and Love to everyone and for all the years to come....

Cindy · Married on 12/31/2016

Rockin' Robin kept my daughters wedding reception rocking all evening. Robin was very easy to work with and had the entire evening planned prior to the reception. Our guests had a blast. We have used Robin twice and would definitely use him again.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Cindy, you are the Bestest mom e-v-e-r and everybody knows it! Thank you so much for allowing us at Rockin Robin DJs and thank you for asking for me personally to work and be a part of your precious daughters New Years Eve wedding day and celebration! From the time I had the pleasure of working a previous event for you where Zak proposed to Robin, and now DJing their wedding, it has been a way cool journey indeed! I wish those two Love Birds the very best as they settle in their New Nest as ONE!

Robin · Married on 12/31/2016

Rockin Robin's DJs provided sound for our ceremony and DJ'ed our reception. He kept the party going all night! A month later and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had! He was very thorough in our meeting before the wedding and catered to all our needs. I highly recommend Rockin Robin's DJs.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks sweet Robin for taking the time to submit this awesome review for us! It was a real privilege for us to be a part of your special day and celebration. You and Zak were so easy and fun to work with both before and during your wedding. It is very clear that you and Zak are a perfect "prescription" couple and we wish you many years of good health and joyous happiness together.

Susan · Married on 12/10/2016

Robin DJ'd my daughter's wedding December 10, 2106. There are not enough nice things to say about Rockin Robin DJ. He is by far the BEST!!!! 100% the BEST! If you need a DJ for your wedding or any other event, you should book him. He wasn't just a DJ, but fit in as one of our guest. I personally just love him. Just absolutely wonderful. A real class act. Book him! You won't regret.

Much love to you Robin, and I will be seeing you October 2017!

Susan Peterson

Sent on 01/24/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

For starters, thank you Susan for asking us to be a part of your daughters special day with our friends at Heartwood Hall. When I first met with Sarah & Bryce, it didn't take long to know that these two sweet souls were going to be fun and easy to work with. From the flawless ceremony to their Rockin' celebration that followed, it was definitely a day for us all to rejoice and remember. May peace, love, good health and happiness follow them all the days of their lives.

Kristen · Married on 11/26/2016

Robin was absolutely incredible!! He was so fun and easy to work with before the wedding and during! He made sure everything went smoothly and was what we wanted. Plus he is SO much fun and gets people on their feet!! I had quite a few people ask about him at my wedding and tell me how great he was doing and how much fun he was! I will definitely be recommending him to future brides I know!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

And 5 Stars Up to you Kristen for spending the time to write this wonderful review for us/me. From the ceremony to your Rockin' Reception, it was a great time for lots of folks at the Dixon for sure. We are so sure that you and Blair will continue to Rock Together because, that's what the Fox Says! (inside funny for readers) Thanks again you guys for allowing us to be a part of your special day and evening.