148 Reviews for Rockin' Robin DJs

One Event Per Day (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (2)
148 Rockin' Robin DJs Reviews

Rockin’ Robin was the best DJ that we could have ever asked for! I would recommend using them over anyone by far! Everyone at the wedding had a blast! They interacted so well with the crowd!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rocking'Robin helped make the reception a great party! We always had multiple people dancing! He respected our requests and helped guide us to what kind of songs would be best for our guests. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun and we appreciated how professional and easy to work with he was for our daughter's wedding!

Profile Picture Jeanine, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rockin Robin did a great job at our son's wedding!! He kept the party going and our guests entertained. He met with us prior to the wedding to make sure he met our expectations!! Thanks for all your hard work we thoroughly enjoyed working with you!

Profile Picture Andrea , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rocking Robin couldn't have been a better DJ! He is hilarious and so personable! I would recommend him to anyone hosting an event! He did everything I ask and even more! I didn't have to worry about the music or lighting. He made sure everything on his part was perfect!

Profile Picture Liz, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robin is so passionate about being a DJ and made us feel like family from the very beginning. He really made our reception fantastic and was with us all along the way. We for several compliments saying it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! I know it was because there was so much heart in the room. Thanks again Rockin Robin for all your wonderful work!

Profile Picture Liz, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When first talking with Robin, I was amazed at how attentive he was to our wants and needs, and his professionalism continued throughout the entire process. He is very helpful, and very patient, for "first time Moms" like myself, as I didn't know what I was doing, and was overwhelmed by all that's entailed in a wedding ceremony and reception. LOL. Loved Robin and with his help we had a fairy tale wedding for my daughter. Thanks Robin!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System

When my partner and I were looking for a DJ for our wedding I was told by my boss about Rockin Robin. When speaking to Robin I knew they were the one we wanted to do our wedding. I gave Robin the date for our wedding and learned that he was already booked for that day. At my surprise his wife and son were able to do our wedding. Robins son even flew in from out of town. Robin meet us out and gave us some great ideas that we didn’t even think about for the music and worked out a great plan for our big night. If and when you ever need a great DJ the Rockin Robin DJ’s is the one to call... Again thanks so much and if we ever need a DJ again we will be calling you...!

Photos
Profile Picture michael, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rockin Robin DJs was the best choice for our wedding. Robin was very friendly and accommodating to what music we wanted played. They were very affordable compared to other DJs in the area. Robin can be a little chatty at times but that’s only because he is so passionate about what he does. He was very concerned about making sure we were pleased with everything. They did a great job!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/15/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

They were so easy to meet with and they worked around our busy schedule. We did some changes the week of and the day of and they rolled with it. They were very pleasant to work with and made our reception amazing.

Profile Picture Carley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Rockin' Robin was such a pleasure! He is fun, professional, and best of all, keeps everyone dancing! I would highly recommend him for any special occasion! He's the best!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so thankful to have had Rockin' Robin DJ my daughter's wedding and reception. Not only was he highly organized, fun to work with and very professional, most importantly, he kept the guests engaged and dancing the entire evening!

Profile Picture Kim , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rockin Robin did a great job at my wedding at Wiseacre Brewing Co on Oct 1st! Robin Knowles is very easy to talk to. I appreciated how professional and thorough he was. His is highly experienced and it shows in his work. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

With so many details to iron out and the stress involved during the planning stage of our daughter's wedding, it was a breath of fresh air to have one less thing to worry about! I've known Rockin' Robin Knowles for 35 years and without hesitation, suggested his services to my daughter. From the moment they first met with him to the last encore, it was immediately evident that Rockin' Robin is extremely thorough and professional in every detail. He thought of so many things that we had not and was always reassuring us that everything would be great! And it was!! Everyone had a blast! Thanks again my friend!!

Profile Picture James, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment Alyssa and Griffin met with Robin, prior to the wedding, they spoke of his awesome personality and commitment to every detail so that their wedding experience would be one to remember. The wedding was everything they dreamed of and without Robin as the dj it would not have been the same. His interaction with the couple as well as the guests was perfect. His knowledge of the music and how everything flowed was awesome! We can't thank you enough for making the wedding so incredible and so much fun!!! I highly recommend Robin and his company for any event you are planning in the future!!! Thank you again for everything!!

Profile Picture Jana, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of having Robin himself dj our wedding September 2017. I knew from the first meeting we had with him that he would be the absolute best. He takes his job very seriously yet is so hilarious and makes everyone feel comfortable which is what you want in a dj. People at our wedding couldn’t stop talking about how much fun they had dancing the night away with Robin. He was truly a great man to do business with and we highly recommend him for your wedding or event, you will not be disappointed!! We cannot say enough great things about this man and his business. He made our wedding night one to remember!! Thanks again Robin!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

'Over The Top' doesn't give justice to the service and added perfection to our daughters' wedding. Very well done.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'd seen Rockin Robin in action a few years back when he DJ'd my best friend's wedding so I had an idea of the quality of service I was in store for. However, he fully exceeded my expectations when I got the chance to work with him for my own wedding reception. Robin knows what he is doing, yet was very receptive of my own input. I really enjoyed collaborating with him to create a fabulous reception. It was simply perfect. I heard all the songs I wanted to hear, and once everyone was on the dance floor they were there to stay. Rockin Robin MADE the night! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our daughter's wedding was fun from start to finish, thanks to Rockin Robin DJ. From providing audio services - mikes for the officiant and soloist - to accent lighting and state of the art equipment, Robin Knowles kept the whole night running smoothly. Working with Robin was great. His knowledge of wedding agendas, playlists and timeline was very valuable in planning our daughter's BIG day. He created a wonderful atmosphere for the reception. Fun and classy - with the dance floor overflowing all night.

Profile Picture Janice, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I would recommend RockinRobinDJ's to anyone looking for an awesome time!!! We loved our experience and would use this company again and again!!! Highly recommend!!!!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rockin' Robin DJs were amazing to work with! They were professional, informative, knowledgeable, and very helpful in every aspect. Being the Mother of the Bride and the Wedding planner all in one was a full plate, but Robin was so easy to work with and so much fun, he made it very easy. I love that any time I called or emailed him I had an immediate reply, very good business in my book. The night we sat down with Katie and Hunter to plan out their special night went so smooth. Robin seemed to just connect with them both and knew exactly what they wanted. Everything was planned out prior to the wedding and made for a perfect wedding day from the ceremony to the reception. I would highly recommend Rockin' Robin DJs for all your music needs!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As the Mother of the Bride and wedding planner, Robin was by far the easiest (and most fun) part of the entire planning process. He really took the time to get to know the couple (through me and by phone) and indulged their whimsical requests and Disney mania. He encouraged personalizing "the plan" to the couple's style at every turn and welcomed out of the box requests. His larger than life personality, music knowledge, and organizational skills made the reception run on time and kept everyone entertained along the way. Rockin' Robin DJs are the best bang for your buck you will spend on anything wedding and the most fun you can legally entertain!

Profile Picture Terri, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robin is full of energy and keeps the party going all night long!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Anyone can just hit play, Robin takes things to the next level. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire reception. He was great to work with and very professional. He was prepared for every curve we threw him, and in many cases gave us ideas for what he's seen work in the past. He is hands down the best DJ we considered and I have to credit him for making our reception as fun as it was and keeping our guests there until our exit.

Profile Picture Zachery, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I hired Robin for my son's wedding. Our guests said that they had the most fun of any wedding that they have ever attended. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture C, 4/22/17, 1 Review