Rockin' Robin DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Kayle S. Married on 04/24/2022

Rockin’ Robin DJs = BEST

Rockin Robin DJs is the absolute best! Robin himself is such a great man and makes the whole atmosphere shine. He was absolutely amazing and I’m so glad we had him for our special day! I recommend him to EVERY groom/bride who’s getting married and needs a DJ!! Or if you just need a DJ for any other event!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks again Kayle for taking the time to post your sweet and informative review for us. You and Dylan were so fun and easy to work with during our time together. I will also never forget how Dylan's wedding ring went from falling in the lake prior to the wedding, to finding it and then you were able to later place it on his finger. That was cRaZy! 4-Ever Cheers to you love birdies! Tweet Tweet
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte Married on 04/23/2022

Wedding reception

6 stars! Robin was awesome! Engaged the guests and provided excellent service! 10 out of 10 would recommend! Best DJ ever!!!!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

That has to be the fastest response to a review request EVER!
    Thanks again sweet mother of the bride!
    4-Ever Cheers to Rachel & Rex
    Brooklyn M. Married on 04/08/2022

Wedding DJ

Robin was absolutely amazing!! High recommend!!
  • Brittani
    Brittani J. Married on 03/26/2022

All around amazing!

Rockin Robin was the perfect DJ for our wedding reception! He knows his stuff and yet we were able to be involved in every step of the process. He answered all of our questions and was flexible. Our reception was a blast because Rockin Robin kept the party going and worked the crowd all night long. Highly recommend!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Brittani for taking the time out of your busy everyday newly married life to post such a sweet review for the whole world to see. You and Hunter were so fun and easy to work with during our time together. Once again, your father daughter dance was amazing! 4-Ever Cheers to the new Lafebers!!!
    Baylee B. Married on 12/18/2021

The absolute best

If you’re needing a DJ, Rockin’ Robin is your guy! He did our wedding last month and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better. He kept the crowd engaged and everyone on the dance floor. He’s the best!!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

What a great way to start out the new year! Thanks sweet bride!

You and Jarret were awesome!!!

From the start of the ceremony to the last song at the reception, your special day absolutely Rocked!

4 Ever Cheers!

Robin
  • Nancy
    Nancy C. Married on 12/18/2021

Look no further than rockin' robin djs!

I have know Robin for several years through my previous job as a teacher. He did the middle school yearly dance. When Jarrett and Baylee announced they were getting married in Dec. of 2021. Robin was my first call in January of 2021 to get him booked. He worked very closely with the couple to make sure it was their day. One of the things I told Jarrett and Baylee is I want us to have FUN at the reception. Well, that's exactly what we did! I may not have known all the songs, but just watching the dance floor full, with smiles and laughter was awesome.
    From a recommendation of the mother of the groom....look no further, Rockin' Robin DJs is the ONE you need for your event!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks for the awesomely detailed review Mrs. Cavness! It is so cool to see a parent post a review for the world to see, Baylee & Jarrett were so much fun to work with. I am also glad they are Facebook friend now so I got to see how much fun they had on their Honeymoon. An now like many other couples, I will get to watch them grow as a family. 4 Ever Cheers!
    Jeff R. Married on 12/17/2021

Best Experience

I've never had an event where I've needed a DJ before until my wedding. Robin DJ'd our wedding, and he has set the bar tremendously high for when I may need a DJ for the next event. This company is exceptionally professional, attentive, and also very creative with ideas on how to really enjoy your special occasion.

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks Jeff for taking the time to post your review for us and the world to see. You and Melissa were so easy to work with and during the reception, both of your parents and all your guests were very kind. From a smattering of Christmas songs and even Melissa dancing with her dad to the classic song "My Special Angel" - Bobble Helms, it was a fun evening for all. Thanks again and 4-Ever Cheers to the new Rogers!
    John S. Married on 12/11/2021

Fantastic DJ and reasonably priced.

Rockin Robin was great he worked with us and helped us streamline our selections so that everything flowed together. It was perfect. While Robin helped us with the music selection, he was unable to be there and Eric was our DJ. He was great and everyone loved him. I do highly recommend Rockin Robin to anyone in need of his services.

Hello again John!

Thank you for taking the time to submit you review here on Wedding Wire for us and the world to see. This really means a lot to us and DJ Eric as well. You and Arcele were so fun and easy to work with during our short times together. We wish you two lovie birdies the very best and for all the years to come! 4-Ever Cheers!
  • Jeanie
    Jeanie T. Married on 11/06/2021

Best DJ ever!

Robin was super easy and fun to work with. He made sure our special day was fun and full of great music! He managed to get young and old out on the dance floor and enjoying themselves. I'm not someone that dances but I stayed on the dance floor almost the entire night! The guitars he handed us were hilarious!! Everyone had a blast and I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Hello Jeanie! Thank you for taking the time to post your sweet rockin review for us. I was really cool that you came up at the end of your celebration and said you danced almost the entire night! That is so awesome to know that you had the time of your life on one of the most important days of your life. That is priceless knowing you and Aaron will have those memories for many years to come. 4 Ever Cheers, Robin & The Bird Crew
  • Deana
    Deana D. Married on 10/24/2021

DJ Rockin' Robin = AWESOME!

I knew the first time I spoke to Robin that he was the man for the job. He is extremely charismatic and fun. You can tell he has been doing this for years. He engaged with our guests and kept the crowd entertained and involved. He had everything under control so we were able to enjoy our day fully! He also helped us add fun elements to the reception that we never would have thought of on our own. Blessed to have him part of our big day and would recommend him to anyone!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Oh my! That was so thoughtful, kind and informative all wrapped up in one awesome review! You know, it really helps when couples like you and David were so easy-peasy to work with too. I also love that you "trusted us/me" by suggesting some fun engaging things you may want to do during your reception celebration. I am so happy and blessed to know there will always be great memories for you both! 4-Ever Cheers! Robin & The Bird Crew
  • Eric
    Eric M. Married on 10/22/2021

Professional and He Cares!

Robin is a very professional DJ. He was very flexible with us. We felt he cared about us and what was best for our wedding. He had so many song suggestions and walked us through the selection process. Robin also DJ'd both of my brother's weddings. He's practically family now. I would recommend Robin to anybody.

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Caring is Sharing = We Care about all our clients and you and Jennifer are on that special list for sure. We also appreciate that you Shared your experience for the world to see. I also have to say, it was such an honor to be a part of both of your brother's weddings too! The Maglisco Families ROCK! 4-Ever Cheers from your brother from another brother, Robin
    Kersten S. Married on 10/17/2021

Wonderful!

Robin is truly wonderful! You can definitely tell this is a passion for him, not just a paycheck. We were blown away by his dedication to making our day so great. Thank you so very much!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you sweet Oct 17 2021 Texas bride! You and Clayton were so easy and fun to work with during our short time together. All of your family and friends were awesome too! I will never forget your cRaZy journey when you guys had vehicle problems trying to just get here and something knocked a hole in the floorboard Yikes! I'm also sure you guys will always add that to your wedding story for many years to come. Congrats again and thank you for asking me to be your DJ/Emcee for your celebration! 4-Ever Cheers, Robin
    Debra E. Married on 10/16/2021

Elbert - Miller wedding

Rockin Robin was absolutely fantastic! Kept the wedding going all night long. I couldn’t have pulled it off without Robin’s help and guidance. I don’t think you could ever hire a better DJ. He is awesome awesome awesome!!! He’s more than a DJ, he is really the wedding coordinator. Wedding was perfect and totally due to Robin leading the way!!!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Oh My! Your daughter's wedding was just 2 days ago and here you are posting this sweet and informative review for us...and I didn't even get a chance to ask and send you a link you for the review! Wow, is the best I got right now! I also want to say another part of the magic for any wedding is having the right people in attendance that bond and engage with the bride & groom, and that's also why Daniel's ceremony was so beautiful and her reception Rocked like it did! Thanks again Mrs. Elbert! I hope those 2 lovebirds have a fun and relaxing Honeymoon. 4-Ever Cheers to the New Millers!!!
  • Olivia
    Olivia R. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing! 10/10

I cannot say enough good things about Rockin' Robin DJs. They made sure our wedding reception was everything we wanted and more! I didn't leave the dance floor the whole night. Mr. Robin was very kind, patient, and professional. He was quick to respond to my emails and made any changes I wanted in a timely manner. I would HIGHLY recommend giving them a call. He made us feel like family and really got to know my husband and I. Thank you for everything!!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

That was what we call a sweet and informative, all wrapped in one rockin' review! You and Ben were so easy and fun to work with during our short journey together. It was so awesome to see you OWN that dance floor too! 4 - Ever Cheers to the New Bowman's!!!!
    Scott R. Married on 10/08/2021

Always the best!

I can’t say enough about these guys except they are awesome! I have used them on multiple occasions and keep coming back. Robin did a surprise party for my wife, he did my daughter’s wedding and several events that was hosted where I work. The next time I need a DJ he will be my first and only call. Not is he great but he lays out a plan with a timeline so you know what to expect way ahead. So easy to communicate with. Just all around the best in the business.
    David T. Married on 10/03/2021

Robin was top notch

Great to work with. Very professional and knew his line of work. Was very accommodating when we had a last minute change of venue due to the weather. Could not speak highly enough for the work he performed. Thank you for a great reception and making my new bride happy.

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks David for taking your time to submit your review for us. As I mentioned to your dear sweet long time friend sister of yours, we are problem solvers and was glad we could accommodate you guys and relocate your special day to a different location. And yes, you said it right..... as long as you had a happy bride that's what mattered most. 4 Ever Cheers to you and Traci!
  • Anna
    Anna M. Married on 09/20/2021

Made our wedding reception perfect!!

Had a wonderful time with Rockin Robin as our DJ for our wedding! Very professional and friendly. Quality music choices as well as light effects. Would absolute recommend and would absolutely book their services again!!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks again to our Super-Hero Registered Nurse Bride for taking the time out of your cRaZy busy schedule to post your sweet review for us. Not that I neeed to remind you, I just wanted the rest of the world to know, you and your Super-Hero Nurse Friends RULED the Reception Celebration from start to finish! Here's to 4-Ever Cheers to you and Parker!
    Ashley F. Married on 09/12/2021

Robin is the best DJ!

Robin DJ our wedding on September 12th, he is an amazing DJ! He keeps the party going and keeps everyone on the dance floor. He also makes the planning part so easy and stress free! We highly recommend Rockin’ Robin!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Ashley for taking the time out of your busy schedule to submit such a nice review for us. You and Michael were so easy and fun to work with and all your family and friends were simply awesome! From your fun Jam Session to the longest Congo line EVER at a wedding, it was amazing!! 4 ever Cheers!
    Katie R. Married on 09/11/2021

We loved Rockin Robin!!

Rockin Robin DJ’s were amazing and so attentive! Robin was so detailed and organized and I never doubted he would do a fantastic job with our wedding! When we met on zoom calls or over the phone, he always made me feel like he had everything taken care of! The music for our ceremony was perfectly on schedule and the reception was the most fun we’ve had! It was absolutely perfect and they made the day so much easier on us! Highly highly recommend!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Hello again Mrs. Raby and thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule for submitting your review for us. I also apologize that it took some doing for you to finally receive the link to even submit your review and thank you for being so patient enough to allow for 3-4 attempts to make this happen here. As I said before, you and Adam were so fun and easy to work with and I loved everything about your special day! I will never forget when Adam came up to me late into the reception and said, Katie says it's time to "Get Rowdy". And we rocked out until your last snuggle song! 4-Ever Cheers to you both.
  • F
    Forrest H. Married on 09/05/2021

Karaoke, Dancing, and the most FUN night of my life

I love music, but I’ve never been much of a dancer. In fact, most of the time I’m more interested in being on the sidelines at weddings than on the dance floor. So believe me when I say it takes me a lot to get on the dance floor.

That wasn’t the case at our wedding with them. Not only did I dance the entire night with Rockin Robin DJs, but I even extended it half an hour because the party was too good to stop!

I can’t say enough about Robin either. Friendly guy, gives you an honest opinion, and really helps you build out and organize what your wedding day will look like musically. Our wedding day had several aspects that not every DJ could have done well: including karaoke. Rockin Robin DJs were well prepared to not just tackle it, but make it great. And, they did! Our wedding night was the best!

Thank you Rockin Robin!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wowzer! Possibly one of the best reviews we have ever had! Thanks again Forrest & Terri for believing in us enough to hire us, and then trusting us enough to work your ceremony & rock your reception celebration! It was truly a magical day and evening to say the least. I am also sure you two love birdies will soar together for many years to come. Thanks again & 4-Ever Cheers, Robin & The Bird Crew
    Michael C. Married on 09/04/2021

Incredible DJ!

Rockin' Robin was the best DJ we could have hoped for! He was incredibly easy to work with, met with us before hand to make sure we had all areas of the ceremony and reception covered, and gave guidance on what has worked best in the past. We had very unique music selections for some of the segments, and Robin delivered! He made the reception very personal, and interjected just the right amount of times, and duration. We had a few audibles we called during the reception, and Robin rolled with it and really got into it!

If Robin could get 10 stars instead of 5, we'd do that. Make it 100 stars. Highest recommendations for him and his crew!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Now THIS is what we live for! Unlike cash, this reward from our "over the top" happy clients will last FOREVOR and that makes this review absolutely PRICELESS! From a flawless ceremony to a rockin reception, that day was truly magical! Thank you again Michael for taking the time to write such a detailed and meaningful review for us. 4-Ever Cheers to you and your beautiful bride :)
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 08/14/2021

Beyond amazing!

We couldn't have asked for a DJ who cared more about us and our event than Robin! I knew we were going to be a tough case, since we wanted a blend of pop and latin music, but Robin couldn't have pulled it off better. Robin and I corresponded countlessly, in order to create the perfect timeline for our reception. Still, friends and relatives continue to tell us that this was the best wedding they've ever attended. And, at the end of the day, he took a weight off everyone's shoulders as we just enjoyed partying into the night. Thank you again, Robin!!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Aww! That was one of the "bestest" reviews ever! I so loved helping you and Michael create that fun mix of Pop and Latin for both your family and friends. I will also never forget that was the Best wedding Conga lines EVER! From DJing when you and your dad attended a father daughter dance to years later DJing your wedding, that was so super cool! Thanks again, Robin
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 06/05/2021

Awesome DJ

Its truly a pleasure to work with someone who loves their job as much as Rockin' Robin does. He's will to go the extra mile for the bride and groom to make their day memorable and exciting. You'll have years of his experience at your finger tips and his team will help you every step of the way with decision making and planning to make your special day go off without a hitch. For any kind of special events, not just weddings, we will be using Rockin' Robin . We highly recommend his services and experiences. We personally know he is the best DJ that you will find.

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you for the detailed kinds words Emily. You and Ross were so easy and fun to work with and that alone made everything special. As I told you before, you will forever be remembered as our Rainbow Bride! 4 Ever Cheers to the new Bradly family!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/24/2021

My wedding day!

Rockin Robin is amazing. He made my wedding so much fun!

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

You are the way-coolest bride EVER! You and Brad were Double Amazing to work with too. Crazy that I did your mom's wedding, your sister's wedding and one of your bride's maids too. I really felt like I was part of the family! 4 - Ever Cheers!