Rockin' Robin DJs Reviews

Rockin' Robin DJs 7
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 03/09/2019

Phenomenal DJ!

Rockin Robin was awesome!! The music for the ceremony was spot on, he got everyone involved at the reception and made sure people were on the dance floor at all times!!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Chloe for taking the time to submit this unexpected sweet review for us and the world to see. You and Will were so easy and fun to work with. To have your dad perform your ceremony was beyond amazing! I also love me some Diana too. Now go out there and take on life and the world as ONE!
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 03/01/2019

My guests loved him!

Robin was very thorough in our meeting prior to the wedding. He has a checklist of different parts of the wedding that would require music. That was a long meeting and we left with some songs to decide on. When we finally finished that "to do" list, he made sure everything was set and ready to go. He was so helpful when I had questions about the sound system since my brother was playing his guitar for me to walk down the aisle. He always responded within a few hours of an email - even when he couldn't give a full response right away, he would at least let me know he'd have to get back to me. AND, my guests are STILL telling me that he did a great job with the music.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow! It is so beyond nice when a bride unexpectedly submits a review way before we reach out a few weeks after their wedding and ask for one. That alone speaks volume for both the bride's experience and the job that we did for her. It's also a great feeling when a few guests came up immediately after the reception and thanked us and let us know how much fun they had. Thank you again Cara. We wish you and Chris the absolute best and for all the years to follow.
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 11/17/2018

Five Stars !!!

Since the first phone call Rockin Robin was so easy to talk to !! We wanted a DJ to keep our wedding guests on the dance floor all night and he did just that !! We were so pleased with their service !! Wouldn’t have changed a thing about them !! Exceptional !

Sent on 12/05/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow! What a very thoughtful review from a very special sweet and easy going bride. From the first song we played as your guests arrived at your beautiful day time ceremony, to the last song as you and John, along with a barn full of fun people on the dance floor, it was an AMAZING Day & Evening we will never forget! Thank you again.

Stephanie Self · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal

the absolute BEST in the business. Im extremely detail oriented & they helped me choose the best music to fit the occasion. & they have so many unique ideas. They provided music for my wedding & reception! Never ran into a single issue!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

That was one really quick and awesome review! Thanks so much again Stephanie. You and Brandon were so much fun and it was our pleasure to be apart of your special day and celebration! Rock your Love together as ONE Forever!

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2018

A lot of fun. You can't go wrong with Robin

We liked him so much, we have already hired him for a wedding in 2020.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

There's only one thing better than creating a great experience for our brides, and that's when someone else from the same wedding wants to hire us to create another great experience for their special day too! Overwhelmed with Joy!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

They were amazing to work with and very responsive to any questions that we had! would definitely use them for another event!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

If lovin' what we do to ensure our brides are happy, we will never be right! ha ha Your family and friends were so awesome as they made sure your dance floor was packed with fun the entire night. Thanks again Chelsea for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Best 4-Ever!

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2018

Robin did an amazing job. He was so excited to be a part in our wedding. He worked well with our requests and his energy was always high. I feel like everyone enjoyed the music! He did a great job coordinating our ceremony and reception. All I can say is thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Still can't believe that your wedding was only 2 days ago and you have spend the time to post this unexpected sweet review here AND at the knot. You are the Bestest Sunday Bride EVER! Thanks again Danielle, you and Jacob were so easy and fun to work with during our short journey together. I know you two with Rock the World as ONE 4-Ever!

Abby Mcgrath · Married on 08/25/2018

The Best Night!!!

Patrick and I wanted nothing more for our wedding than to have a really great party with our favorite people!! We both love good music, so we knew that would be an important part of our big day. I searched around for bands and DJs, asked for quotes, and spoke with quite a few vendors before speaking with Robin. I knew after speaking with him just a few minutes that Rockin Robin was the vendor we would choose. Robin is so passionate about what he does, and that gave me confidence that this would be an “easy” part of our planning process! He helped us choose music that we loved, and worked with me on special pieces that I wanted to incorporate. Robin was quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and helped me stay up-to-date on everything that needed to be done. Eric was our day-of DJ, and he did a fantastic job! He was able to adapt quickly to ceremony bloopers, and ran the reception seamlessly. He kept people ON the dance floor, which was important to us! After the wedding, I received so many compliments on our choices of music - people had a great time just like we had hoped!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

It's kinda hard to put into words what we want to say after such a sweet and detailed review. We can say that we are all glowing with miles of DJ smiles over here, and that's because we love to make sure our brides are happy during our short journey together. Thanks again Abby and we hope you and Patrick Rock Life as one 4-Ever!

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Robin was awesome to work with! He has such an upbeat, contagious personality. He was VERY responsive and quick to answer all my questions when I had any. I didn’t think I had a “dancing” guest list, but Robin got everyone up and dancing all night! Can’t thank Robin enough for our perfect evening!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

The pleasure was all ours to be a part of your special day and celebration. We are also glad that you pointed out when we first met how you initially thought you didn't have a dancing crowd. It's so important that readers here know how we were able to engage with your guests and keep your dance floor packed.

Long time professional DJs have the distinct ability to "read audiences" by carefully selecting the Best Music Styles for those in attendance. Timing of when to play those songs is also very crucial for the success of a packed dance floor as well. Another reason brides should keep in mind when hiring the right DJ company for their wedding is a quality DJs are not always gonna be Cheap and Cheap DJs are not always gonna be quality! Thanks again Sarah for taking the time to post your review and we wish you guys the absolute very best!

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

It was probably the best part of our reception experience. Jimmy and I were able to relax and have so much fun with family and friends. Robin is extremely lively and was able to keep guest’s attention throughout the whole night.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks Rachel for taking the time out our your busy schedule to post this awesome review for us, and for all future brides to see the fun that we provided for you and Jimmy. We wish you guys the best and for all the years to come!

Darlyne · Married on 06/02/2018

I have been blessed by being able to use Rockin' Robin for my son's wedding back in December 2012 and then again for my daughter's wedding in June 2018. My daughter was so pleased with Robin at her twin brother's wedding that she did not even think of using anyone else! His knowledge is incredible. He does much more than play music at the reception. He assists in music selections from the start of the ceremony all the way to the exit. I guarantee that you will find his professionalism and service top notch! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks so much for your awesome and elaborate review Mrs Haba. It is already a privilege for us to work a wedding for a family member, but when we are asked to come back years later and work the sibling's wedding from the same family too! Wow!....just wow! I want to also wish Daneen and Eric the very best and for all the Burgerversaries at Huey's to come!

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2018

Rockin’ Robin was the best DJ that we could have ever asked for! I would recommend using them over anyone by far! Everyone at the wedding had a blast! They interacted so well with the crowd!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you so much sweet Chelsea for taking the time to submit your awesome review of the services that we provided for you and Buddy. The New Kees are in the House (Barn) Ha We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

Jeanine · Married on 03/17/2018

Rocking'Robin helped make the reception a great party! We always had multiple people dancing! He respected our requests and helped guide us to what kind of songs would be best for our guests. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun and we appreciated how professional and easy to work with he was for our daughter's wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow! I just asked you a couple of hours ago if you would post a review for us but I had no idea you would do it so fast! Thank you times 2 now! One for asking our company to work your daughter's wedding and now this sweet lightning speedy review for the world to see. Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of Rebekah & Zach's journey. We are privileged to do what we love and love what we do as DJs/Emcees.

Andrea · Married on 02/24/2018

Rockin Robin did a great job at our son's wedding!! He kept the party going and our guests entertained. He met with us prior to the wedding to make sure he met our expectations!! Thanks for all your hard work we thoroughly enjoyed working with you!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks so much Mrs. Soule for taking the time out of your everyday busy schedule to submit your review for all the world to see. Hunter and Shelby were so easy and fun to work with during our short journey together. The fun candid pics that were taken were proof of a Rockin' Celebration that will be remembered for many years to come! Wishing them all the Best from the Bird Crew

Liz · Married on 02/18/2018

Rocking Robin couldn't have been a better DJ! He is hilarious and so personable! I would recommend him to anyone hosting an event! He did everything I ask and even more! I didn't have to worry about the music or lighting. He made sure everything on his part was perfect!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks so much for the short and sweet Rockin' Review Liz! From your ceremony to your reception, you and Matthew ROCK! Stay Awesome 4-Ever!

Liz · Married on 02/03/2018

Robin is so passionate about being a DJ and made us feel like family from the very beginning. He really made our reception fantastic and was with us all along the way. We for several compliments saying it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! I know it was because there was so much heart in the room. Thanks again Rockin Robin for all your wonderful work!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

I cannot say thank you enough Liz for allowing us to play a role in yours and Connor's journey together. You are one of the very few brides that have posted a Rockin' review for us here on WW and on the knot too! We will also "never forget" that you are the first and only bride that submitted a quote for us on the knot the very next day AFTER your wedding! Whaaaat! Cheers for E-V-E-R to one sweet bride and one awesome groom!

Amy · Married on 01/06/2018

When first talking with Robin, I was amazed at how attentive he was to our wants and needs, and his professionalism continued throughout the entire process. He is very helpful, and very patient, for "first time Moms" like myself, as I didn't know what I was doing, and was overwhelmed by all that's entailed in a wedding ceremony and reception. LOL. Loved Robin and with his help we had a fairy tale wedding for my daughter. Thanks Robin!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Awwww! Thanks so much Happy Mother of a sweet Bride! It was more than a joy and a pleasure to be a small part of Taylor & Travis's special day! And that is because we are grateful for their dedicated service to our country too! May the "Force Always Be With Them" and for all the days of their Lives!!

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I are so thankful to Robin and his team for providing great services for our wedding! From the beginning we were blown away by the level of personal customer service this company offers, we really felt taken care of! The amount of time invested by Robin to sit down with us and thoughtfully go over our music/DJ options for our entire wedding ceremony and reception, even to the smallest detail was so helpful to my husband and I. We are not big dancers and didnt think many of our guest would be either, so this part of our reception worried us, but we were able to come up with a plan with Robin to get people up on their feet but still have it personalized to our taste. As promised, there was a great turn out on the dance floor! Robin had so many creative ideas that made this happen and made our reception unique. Even when we had a last minute uh-oh and realized we needed extra speakers and equipment for our ceremony (which also meant adding an extra person for the job) Robin was very understanding and flexible and came through for us! We will be forever grateful for Rockin' Robin's services and friendship during our special day and will continue to recommend them to family and friends! - Emily and Chris

Sent on 11/28/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Oh my! What a wonderful and elaborate review. Thank you so much sweet new bride for taking the time out of your busy everyday schedule to do this for us. I will also never forget after a flawless ceremony and a fun filled time of dancing during the reception, the last thing you said to me just before your grand exit as you guys were about to leave Mallard's Croft. You said, "Not bad for a couple that doesn't really dance". That was the icing on the cake for me for sure. I wish you two sweet love birds the absolute best and for all the years that follow. Tweet Tweet, Robin

michael · Married on 10/21/2017

When my partner and I were looking for a DJ for our wedding I was told by my boss about Rockin Robin. When speaking to Robin I knew they were the one we wanted to do our wedding. I gave Robin the date for our wedding and learned that he was already booked for that day. At my surprise his wife and son were able to do our wedding. Robins son even flew in from out of town. Robin meet us out and gave us some great ideas that we didn’t even think about for the music and worked out a great plan for our big night. If and when you ever need a great DJ the Rockin Robin DJ’s is the one to call... Again thanks so much and if we ever need a DJ again we will be calling you...!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Rockin' Robin DJs 23
    Rockin' Robin DJs 24
    Rockin' Robin DJs 25

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you so much Michael for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a sweet and elaborate review of the services that we provided for you and Jamie. I am also so glad that you took my advise when I said you both should have "no regrets" when it comes to selecting the music that is an extension of your personalities and especially for you to dance your very first dance together on your wedding day. Just think, you will always have those framed memories with those wonderful smiles. Loren and Linda said they too are grateful to be a small part of your journey. Thanks again and give our best to Jamie. Stay Awesome 4 Ever!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2017

Rockin Robin DJs was the best choice for our wedding. Robin was very friendly and accommodating to what music we wanted played. They were very affordable compared to other DJs in the area. Robin can be a little chatty at times but that’s only because he is so passionate about what he does. He was very concerned about making sure we were pleased with everything. They did a great job!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for taking the time to submit your sweet review. You and Robert were so easy and fun to work with and we greatly appreciate your comments about how much we care about our brides and the passion Robin showed by being talkative. It was also really nice when one of Robert's brothers was submitting a toast had mentioned that Robert was the funny and outgoing one in the family. Maybe we should hire him to DJ/Emcee for us too lol. That is certainly a special ability to posses when other Emcees out there cannot. Thanks again and we wish you 2 Love Birds the very Best!

Carley · Married on 10/14/2017

They were so easy to meet with and they worked around our busy schedule. We did some changes the week of and the day of and they rolled with it. They were very pleasant to work with and made our reception amazing.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Carley for posting your short and very sweet review of the services that our DJ company did for you and Chris on that special Oct 14 2017 day. We are certain that you two Love Birds will be in the same nest 4-ever!

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Rockin' Robin was such a pleasure! He is fun, professional, and best of all, keeps everyone dancing! I would highly recommend him for any special occasion! He's the best!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Kim for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post this short and sweet review for us and the world to see. There's nothing better than a happy bride with a perfect ceremony and a packed dance floor afterwards. .

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so thankful to have had Rockin' Robin DJ my daughter's wedding and reception. Not only was he highly organized, fun to work with and very professional, most importantly, he kept the guests engaged and dancing the entire evening!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Kim for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post this awesome review for us! As I had mentioned to you before, Jessica & Blake were so easy and fun to work with during our times together and it was a privilege to be a small part of their journey. From a flawless ceremony to a rockin' reception, it was a day filled with joy and fun for all. I wish the absolute Best for those two Love Birds and for all the years to come.

Joanna · Married on 10/01/2017

Rockin Robin did a great job at my wedding at Wiseacre Brewing Co on Oct 1st! Robin Knowles is very easy to talk to. I appreciated how professional and thorough he was. His is highly experienced and it shows in his work. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Joanna for taking the time to submit your sweet review of our services that we provided for your special day. From the ceremony to the reception, it was a Rockin' good time and we were so grateful to be a part of it with you.