Rockin' Robin DJs Reviews

176 Reviews for Rockin' Robin DJs

• Luci

Luci Hopper · Married on 10/09/2020

Mr. Personality!

DJ services went above and beyond my expectations! He listened to my preferences, yet made sure everyone was having a great time while including all my favorite songs. Our wedding was so perfect, thanks to Rockin' Robin who made sure our event flowed timely without it being obvious. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Haylee Taylor · Married on 09/12/2020

Would recommend every time!

Rockin’ Robin DJs were top notch. Very professional, energetic and super easy to work with! You could tell he has a lot of experience and made sure our big day was just the way we wanted it. I would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

It is a privilege for us to do what we do and is was a pleasure to be a part of yours and Eric's special wedding day celebration! Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this for us sweet bride! Forever Cheers!

Julie Warner · Married on 04/10/2020

Awesome Experience

We used Rockin Robin for our wedding 10/4/2020 and he was awesome! We had a a lot of kids at our wedding and he was very accommodating to what we were wanting. Robin is awesome, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you sweet lady for that very quick and awesome review!
    Like your love story with Drew, may the Chicken Dance Live F.O.R.E.V.E.R!
    Cluck Cluck,

Robin
  • Jessica

Jessica Nelson · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing, wonderful, took care of everything!!

I was so worried things weren’t going to go as planned, not only did rockin robin make sure to calm my fears he took care of everything to make sure my day went just as planned!! Thank you for everything robin!! I would definitely recommend rockin robin a hundred times over! Don’t pass this DJ up he is worth every dime you have!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you sweet bride for taking the time out of your busy schedule to submit such a lovely review. It was both a pleasure and a privilege to work your ceremony and rock your reception!

Andrea · Married on 10/11/2019

Brought the Heat

Rockin Robin brought the energy and saved the night. Everyone who wasn’t bothered by the cold got up and danced to the point we were sweating. Everyone has been complementing us on the music and how fun it was. Despite my other vendors who didn’t delivered as promised, Robin and his crew blew me away and really came through to save the night. Great music is truly the heartbeat of a party or reception and Rockin Robin will deliver just that. Thank you for making it so magically for us!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

What you just read was from a bride who actually "emailed" us this message without us even asking for a review. After reading her email, we asked if she would kindly copy and paste her email as a review, and she just added a couple of words. This clearly shows that this sweet newlywed was thinking about her experience that we provided for her, her family and guests on her wedding day.

Just so the reader knows, her reception was outdoors under a large tent, a couple of sides were open and it was really cold! However, with the right music, lights and energy we produced, it was a BIG HIT! Thank you again Andrea for allowing us to be a part of your special day and thank you for the unexpected email that also turned into such an awesome review!

Amanda Rogers · Married on 08/03/2019

Mrs. Amanda Travis

Great energy and personality. He kept the guests laughing and event moving in a steady pace. Excellent service!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you for the short and sweet review. We were honored to be a part of your ceremony & reception celebration!
  • Eddie

Eddie Fite · Married on 07/20/2019

Our Son’s wedding

I’ve known Robin for a long time. We were Memphis’ club DJs back in the 80s. I retired from the mobile DJ business a few years ago. When our only child got engaged, I knew exactly the person I wanted to contact for this special day.
    Rockin’ Robin DJs did not disappoint at all. Jordan & Sarah could not have been in better hands. Robin was fantastic!
    Being in the profession for such a long time I can say that when couples go through the wedding planning process most of the time the DJ is near the bottom of the priority list. Surprisingly the DJ is near the the top of the list that people remember from your wedding. They remember how good of bad the entertainment was.
    I encourage you to not overlook the entertainment part of your special day. It’s not a cost, but an investment in your memories.
    Thanks again Robin,
    Eddie Fite
    Jordan & Sarah Fite July 2019 #fitenight

Sent on 08/22/2019

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Such a great and very informative review. It's beyond flattering that someone else in the same business for all those years, really gets it, and passing that info and knowledge along to future clients is priceless! Thanks again Eddie for allowing us to be a part of your son and new daughter-in-law's ceremony & reception celebration. I am also sure those two little love birdies will be flying together f-o-r-e-v-e-r! Cheers, Robin

Terri Spears · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional, responsive, fun and personable!

Contacted Rockin’ Robin on a whim late one night for my daughter’s wedding, got an immediate response. Robin’s years of experience leave him fully capable of guiding you through the process and flow of a wedding and reception. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your daughter's special day and reception celebration at the Children's Museum. From our first meeting and to the exit at the reception, our sweet bride & groom was so fun and easy to work with the entire time. We wish them a lifetime of joy and happiness. Thanks again Terri.

Robin Swihart · Married on 06/08/2019

Really Rockin’

Rockin’ Robin was fantastic at our wedding! He was entertaining and kept the dance floor going. Not only was he professional and punctual but also friendly and energetic. He always made sure we were the priority and that we were happy with the way the evening was going. We are so pleased with our choice of Rockin’ Robin and would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Robin for taking the time to submit your rockin awesome review. It was beyond a pleasure for us to to be a part of yours and Chutiphong's special day at the River Inn in Harbor Town. From the early on threat of inclement weather, to a absolute stunning day for you and your guests. It was a truly magical wedding day and celebration! We wish you two love birds the happiest life together. P.S. Thanks again for the sweet card and wedding favor too.

Anna Leslie · Married on 05/25/2019

Love Rockin’ Robin!!

We absolutely loved our experience with rockin robin. He was flexible and helpful with any changes that took place. The planning went smoothly and the night of wasn’t perfect with his help. He even brought me a little fan because it was SO HOT!! He went the extra mile and made sure our night was perfect!!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Anna for tasking the time out of your crazy busy schedule to provide your review for us. Yes, it was a hot and humid day, but that didn't stop the cool celebration that was shared with your awesome family and friends. We wish you and Danny the absolute best for all the years to come!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/23/2019

Rockin’ Robin DJ is the BEST!!

Rockin’ Robin was Rockin at our wedding!! They responded quick and was very patient with all of my questions. The music was on point and our guests never left the dance floor! I would recommend to anyone. We even asked them to stay longer because we didn’t want the night to end and everyone had a BLAST!! Rockin’ Robin y’all are awesome and thank y’all for everything and making our wedding night so GREAT!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Oh my! What a awesome review sweet bride! You and Vince were so easy and fun to work with the entire time we were a small part of your journey. It so cool to see you eventually embrace the rain and celebrate your special day with your families and friends! Like we said, a great story to tell and for all the years to come, We Got Wet! We Got Married! We Got Down! Thanks again Mrs Hoyt!!
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 03/09/2019

Phenomenal DJ!

Rockin Robin was awesome!! The music for the ceremony was spot on, he got everyone involved at the reception and made sure people were on the dance floor at all times!!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Chloe for taking the time to submit this unexpected sweet review for us and the world to see. You and Will were so easy and fun to work with. To have your dad perform your ceremony was beyond amazing! I also love me some Diana too. Now go out there and take on life and the world as ONE!
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 03/01/2019

My guests loved him!

Robin was very thorough in our meeting prior to the wedding. He has a checklist of different parts of the wedding that would require music. That was a long meeting and we left with some songs to decide on. When we finally finished that "to do" list, he made sure everything was set and ready to go. He was so helpful when I had questions about the sound system since my brother was playing his guitar for me to walk down the aisle. He always responded within a few hours of an email - even when he couldn't give a full response right away, he would at least let me know he'd have to get back to me. AND, my guests are STILL telling me that he did a great job with the music.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow! It is so beyond nice when a bride unexpectedly submits a review way before we reach out a few weeks after their wedding and ask for one. That alone speaks volume for both the bride's experience and the job that we did for her. It's also a great feeling when a few guests came up immediately after the reception and thanked us and let us know how much fun they had. Thank you again Cara. We wish you and Chris the absolute best and for all the years to follow.

Lindsey · Married on 12/15/2018

You have found your DJ!

Rockin' Robin was the best choice we could have possibly made for our reception music. He was very responsive from the start and made us feel like we had known him for years. He sent us a questionare to fill out and we met with him a few weeks prior to our wedding. He helped us with our reception timeline and had already thought of ALL the details. He had a HUGE selection of music for us to choose from and if he did not have it, he was willing to get it. Rockin' Robin also did a great job with the lighting and helped us pick out a customize GoBo with our names on that he projected on the wall of our venue. He and his team have seriously thought of it all. They were so much more than just our DJs. Our guests raved about them for days after our wedding as they knew how to get all of our guests out on the dance floor! We had the best time and cannot thank them enough. If you are still looking for DJ that is going to really listen to what you want, customize your playlist and stick to it, think of all the details for you, and know how to get the crowd dancing... choose Rockin' Robin. They are hands down the best!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

One of the best reviews EVER! I also love that you messaged me in Facebook and said how you wish you could go back in time and "relive" that special day and celebration! Saying that alone was proof that is was such a magical day and evening for you and Joe. And to know that so many people, including us will always remember! Thank you again sweet December bride for taking the time to post such a wonderfully detailed review for all the world to see. P.S. I will also never forget playing your request, "All I Want For Christmas Is You" for your next to the last dance and then witness your dance floor Rock Out to that!
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 11/17/2018

Five Stars !!!

Since the first phone call Rockin Robin was so easy to talk to !! We wanted a DJ to keep our wedding guests on the dance floor all night and he did just that !! We were so pleased with their service !! Wouldn’t have changed a thing about them !! Exceptional !

Sent on 12/05/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow! What a very thoughtful review from a very special sweet and easy going bride. From the first song we played as your guests arrived at your beautiful day time ceremony, to the last song as you and John, along with a barn full of fun people on the dance floor, it was an AMAZING Day & Evening we will never forget! Thank you again.

Stephanie Self · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal

the absolute BEST in the business. Im extremely detail oriented & they helped me choose the best music to fit the occasion. & they have so many unique ideas. They provided music for my wedding & reception! Never ran into a single issue!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

That was one really quick and awesome review! Thanks so much again Stephanie. You and Brandon were so much fun and it was our pleasure to be apart of your special day and celebration! Rock your Love together as ONE Forever!

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2018

A lot of fun. You can't go wrong with Robin

We liked him so much, we have already hired him for a wedding in 2020.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

There's only one thing better than creating a great experience for our brides, and that's when someone else from the same wedding wants to hire us to create another great experience for their special day too! Overwhelmed with Joy!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

They were amazing to work with and very responsive to any questions that we had! would definitely use them for another event!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

If lovin' what we do to ensure our brides are happy, we will never be right! ha ha Your family and friends were so awesome as they made sure your dance floor was packed with fun the entire night. Thanks again Chelsea for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Best 4-Ever!

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2018

Robin did an amazing job. He was so excited to be a part in our wedding. He worked well with our requests and his energy was always high. I feel like everyone enjoyed the music! He did a great job coordinating our ceremony and reception. All I can say is thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Still can't believe that your wedding was only 2 days ago and you have spend the time to post this unexpected sweet review here AND at the knot. You are the Bestest Sunday Bride EVER! Thanks again Danielle, you and Jacob were so easy and fun to work with during our short journey together. I know you two with Rock the World as ONE 4-Ever!

Abby Mcgrath · Married on 08/25/2018

The Best Night!!!

Patrick and I wanted nothing more for our wedding than to have a really great party with our favorite people!! We both love good music, so we knew that would be an important part of our big day. I searched around for bands and DJs, asked for quotes, and spoke with quite a few vendors before speaking with Robin. I knew after speaking with him just a few minutes that Rockin Robin was the vendor we would choose. Robin is so passionate about what he does, and that gave me confidence that this would be an “easy” part of our planning process! He helped us choose music that we loved, and worked with me on special pieces that I wanted to incorporate. Robin was quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and helped me stay up-to-date on everything that needed to be done. Eric was our day-of DJ, and he did a fantastic job! He was able to adapt quickly to ceremony bloopers, and ran the reception seamlessly. He kept people ON the dance floor, which was important to us! After the wedding, I received so many compliments on our choices of music - people had a great time just like we had hoped!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

It's kinda hard to put into words what we want to say after such a sweet and detailed review. We can say that we are all glowing with miles of DJ smiles over here, and that's because we love to make sure our brides are happy during our short journey together. Thanks again Abby and we hope you and Patrick Rock Life as one 4-Ever!

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Robin was awesome to work with! He has such an upbeat, contagious personality. He was VERY responsive and quick to answer all my questions when I had any. I didn’t think I had a “dancing” guest list, but Robin got everyone up and dancing all night! Can’t thank Robin enough for our perfect evening!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

The pleasure was all ours to be a part of your special day and celebration. We are also glad that you pointed out when we first met how you initially thought you didn't have a dancing crowd. It's so important that readers here know how we were able to engage with your guests and keep your dance floor packed.

Long time professional DJs have the distinct ability to "read audiences" by carefully selecting the Best Music Styles for those in attendance. Timing of when to play those songs is also very crucial for the success of a packed dance floor as well. Another reason brides should keep in mind when hiring the right DJ company for their wedding is a quality DJs are not always gonna be Cheap and Cheap DJs are not always gonna be quality! Thanks again Sarah for taking the time to post your review and we wish you guys the absolute very best!

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

It was probably the best part of our reception experience. Jimmy and I were able to relax and have so much fun with family and friends. Robin is extremely lively and was able to keep guest’s attention throughout the whole night.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks Rachel for taking the time out our your busy schedule to post this awesome review for us, and for all future brides to see the fun that we provided for you and Jimmy. We wish you guys the best and for all the years to come!

Darlyne · Married on 06/02/2018

I have been blessed by being able to use Rockin' Robin for my son's wedding back in December 2012 and then again for my daughter's wedding in June 2018. My daughter was so pleased with Robin at her twin brother's wedding that she did not even think of using anyone else! His knowledge is incredible. He does much more than play music at the reception. He assists in music selections from the start of the ceremony all the way to the exit. I guarantee that you will find his professionalism and service top notch! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks so much for your awesome and elaborate review Mrs Haba. It is already a privilege for us to work a wedding for a family member, but when we are asked to come back years later and work the sibling's wedding from the same family too! Wow!....just wow! I want to also wish Daneen and Eric the very best and for all the Burgerversaries at Huey's to come!

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2018

Rockin’ Robin was the best DJ that we could have ever asked for! I would recommend using them over anyone by far! Everyone at the wedding had a blast! They interacted so well with the crowd!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you so much sweet Chelsea for taking the time to submit your awesome review of the services that we provided for you and Buddy. The New Kees are in the House (Barn) Ha We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!