Rockin' Robin DJs Reviews

152 | Arlington, TN

152 Reviews for Rockin' Robin DJs

152 Rockin' Robin DJs Reviews

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2018

Robin did an amazing job. He was so excited to be a part in our wedding. He worked well with our requests and his energy was always high. I feel like everyone enjoyed the music! He did a great job coordinating our ceremony and reception. All I can say is thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Still can't believe that your wedding was only 2 days ago and you have spend the time to post this unexpected sweet review here AND at the knot. You are the Bestest Sunday Bride EVER! Thanks again Danielle, you and Jacob were so easy and fun to work with during our short journey together. I know you two with Rock the World as ONE 4-Ever!

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Robin was awesome to work with! He has such an upbeat, contagious personality. He was VERY responsive and quick to answer all my questions when I had any. I didn’t think I had a “dancing” guest list, but Robin got everyone up and dancing all night! Can’t thank Robin enough for our perfect evening!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

The pleasure was all ours to be a part of your special day and celebration. We are also glad that you pointed out when we first met how you initially thought you didn't have a dancing crowd. It's so important that readers here know how we were able to engage with your guests and keep your dance floor packed. Long time professional DJs have the distinct ability to "read audiences" by carefully selecting the Best Music Styles for those in attendance. Timing of when to play those songs is also very crucial for the success of a packed dance floor as well. Another reason brides should keep in mind when hiring the right DJ company for their wedding is a quality DJs are not always gonna be Cheap and Cheap DJs are not always gonna be quality! Thanks again Sarah for taking the time to post your review and we wish you guys the absolute very best!

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

It was probably the best part of our reception experience. Jimmy and I were able to relax and have so much fun with family and friends. Robin is extremely lively and was able to keep guest’s attention throughout the whole night.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks Rachel for taking the time out our your busy schedule to post this awesome review for us, and for all future brides to see the fun that we provided for you and Jimmy. We wish you guys the best and for all the years to come!

Darlyne · Married on 06/02/2018

I have been blessed by being able to use Rockin' Robin for my son's wedding back in December 2012 and then again for my daughter's wedding in June 2018. My daughter was so pleased with Robin at her twin brother's wedding that she did not even think of using anyone else! His knowledge is incredible. He does much more than play music at the reception. He assists in music selections from the start of the ceremony all the way to the exit. I guarantee that you will find his professionalism and service top notch! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks so much for your awesome and elaborate review Mrs Haba. It is already a privilege for us to work a wedding for a family member, but when we are asked to come back years later and work the sibling's wedding from the same family too! Wow!....just wow! I want to also wish Daneen and Eric the very best and for all the Burgerversaries at Huey's to come!

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2018

Rockin’ Robin was the best DJ that we could have ever asked for! I would recommend using them over anyone by far! Everyone at the wedding had a blast! They interacted so well with the crowd!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you so much sweet Chelsea for taking the time to submit your awesome review of the services that we provided for you and Buddy. The New Kees are in the House (Barn) Ha We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

Jeanine · Married on 03/17/2018

Rocking'Robin helped make the reception a great party! We always had multiple people dancing! He respected our requests and helped guide us to what kind of songs would be best for our guests. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun and we appreciated how professional and easy to work with he was for our daughter's wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow! I just asked you a couple of hours ago if you would post a review for us but I had no idea you would do it so fast! Thank you times 2 now! One for asking our company to work your daughter's wedding and now this sweet lightning speedy review for the world to see. Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of Rebekah & Zach's journey. We are privileged to do what we love and love what we do as DJs/Emcees.

Andrea · Married on 02/24/2018

Rockin Robin did a great job at our son's wedding!! He kept the party going and our guests entertained. He met with us prior to the wedding to make sure he met our expectations!! Thanks for all your hard work we thoroughly enjoyed working with you!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks so much Mrs. Soule for taking the time out of your everyday busy schedule to submit your review for all the world to see. Hunter and Shelby were so easy and fun to work with during our short journey together. The fun candid pics that were taken were proof of a Rockin' Celebration that will be remembered for many years to come! Wishing them all the Best from the Bird Crew

Liz · Married on 02/18/2018

Rocking Robin couldn't have been a better DJ! He is hilarious and so personable! I would recommend him to anyone hosting an event! He did everything I ask and even more! I didn't have to worry about the music or lighting. He made sure everything on his part was perfect!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks so much for the short and sweet Rockin' Review Liz! From your ceremony to your reception, you and Matthew ROCK! Stay Awesome 4-Ever!

Liz · Married on 02/03/2018

Robin is so passionate about being a DJ and made us feel like family from the very beginning. He really made our reception fantastic and was with us all along the way. We for several compliments saying it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! I know it was because there was so much heart in the room. Thanks again Rockin Robin for all your wonderful work!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

I cannot say thank you enough Liz for allowing us to play a role in yours and Connor's journey together. You are one of the very few brides that have posted a Rockin' review for us here on WW and on the knot too! We will also "never forget" that you are the first and only bride that submitted a quote for us on the knot the very next day AFTER your wedding! Whaaaat! Cheers for E-V-E-R to one sweet bride and one awesome groom!

Amy · Married on 01/06/2018

When first talking with Robin, I was amazed at how attentive he was to our wants and needs, and his professionalism continued throughout the entire process. He is very helpful, and very patient, for "first time Moms" like myself, as I didn't know what I was doing, and was overwhelmed by all that's entailed in a wedding ceremony and reception. LOL. Loved Robin and with his help we had a fairy tale wedding for my daughter. Thanks Robin!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Awwww! Thanks so much Happy Mother of a sweet Bride! It was more than a joy and a pleasure to be a small part of Taylor & Travis's special day! And that is because we are grateful for their dedicated service to our country too! May the "Force Always Be With Them" and for all the days of their Lives!!

michael · Married on 10/21/2017

When my partner and I were looking for a DJ for our wedding I was told by my boss about Rockin Robin. When speaking to Robin I knew they were the one we wanted to do our wedding. I gave Robin the date for our wedding and learned that he was already booked for that day. At my surprise his wife and son were able to do our wedding. Robins son even flew in from out of town. Robin meet us out and gave us some great ideas that we didn’t even think about for the music and worked out a great plan for our big night. If and when you ever need a great DJ the Rockin Robin DJ’s is the one to call... Again thanks so much and if we ever need a DJ again we will be calling you...!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Rockin' Robin DJs 6
    Rockin' Robin DJs 7
    Rockin' Robin DJs 8

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you so much Michael for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a sweet and elaborate review of the services that we provided for you and Jamie. I am also so glad that you took my advise when I said you both should have "no regrets" when it comes to selecting the music that is an extension of your personalities and especially for you to dance your very first dance together on your wedding day. Just think, you will always have those framed memories with those wonderful smiles. Loren and Linda said they too are grateful to be a small part of your journey. Thanks again and give our best to Jamie. Stay Awesome 4 Ever!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2017

Rockin Robin DJs was the best choice for our wedding. Robin was very friendly and accommodating to what music we wanted played. They were very affordable compared to other DJs in the area. Robin can be a little chatty at times but that’s only because he is so passionate about what he does. He was very concerned about making sure we were pleased with everything. They did a great job!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for taking the time to submit your sweet review. You and Robert were so easy and fun to work with and we greatly appreciate your comments about how much we care about our brides and the passion Robin showed by being talkative. It was also really nice when one of Robert's brothers was submitting a toast had mentioned that Robert was the funny and outgoing one in the family. Maybe we should hire him to DJ/Emcee for us too lol. That is certainly a special ability to posses when other Emcees out there cannot. Thanks again and we wish you 2 Love Birds the very Best!

Carley · Married on 10/14/2017

They were so easy to meet with and they worked around our busy schedule. We did some changes the week of and the day of and they rolled with it. They were very pleasant to work with and made our reception amazing.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Carley for posting your short and very sweet review of the services that our DJ company did for you and Chris on that special Oct 14 2017 day. We are certain that you two Love Birds will be in the same nest 4-ever!

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Rockin' Robin was such a pleasure! He is fun, professional, and best of all, keeps everyone dancing! I would highly recommend him for any special occasion! He's the best!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Kim for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post this short and sweet review for us and the world to see. There's nothing better than a happy bride with a perfect ceremony and a packed dance floor afterwards. .

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so thankful to have had Rockin' Robin DJ my daughter's wedding and reception. Not only was he highly organized, fun to work with and very professional, most importantly, he kept the guests engaged and dancing the entire evening!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Kim for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post this awesome review for us! As I had mentioned to you before, Jessica & Blake were so easy and fun to work with during our times together and it was a privilege to be a small part of their journey. From a flawless ceremony to a rockin' reception, it was a day filled with joy and fun for all. I wish the absolute Best for those two Love Birds and for all the years to come.

Joanna · Married on 10/01/2017

Rockin Robin did a great job at my wedding at Wiseacre Brewing Co on Oct 1st! Robin Knowles is very easy to talk to. I appreciated how professional and thorough he was. His is highly experienced and it shows in his work. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Joanna for taking the time to submit your sweet review of our services that we provided for your special day. From the ceremony to the reception, it was a Rockin' good time and we were so grateful to be a part of it with you.

James · Married on 09/29/2017

With so many details to iron out and the stress involved during the planning stage of our daughter's wedding, it was a breath of fresh air to have one less thing to worry about! I've known Rockin' Robin Knowles for 35 years and without hesitation, suggested his services to my daughter. From the moment they first met with him to the last encore, it was immediately evident that Rockin' Robin is extremely thorough and professional in every detail. He thought of so many things that we had not and was always reassuring us that everything would be great! And it was!! Everyone had a blast! Thanks again my friend!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Jimmy for the time you have taken to post such an awesome review. Most reviews that we receive are from the bride or the mother of the bride, so it's really special to get a perspective from the father of the bride and especially one so elaborate and informative. It was a joy and a privilege for my team and I to be a part of your sweet daughter's wedding! From your first call back in January, I knew how important it was for your only daughter's wedding to be everything she wanted and I'm overly thrilled by your comments that my mission was accomplished. It was also comforting that after the ceremony and then dancing your father-daughter dance, that you were finally able to relax and join in the dancing fun with everyone! From the "Wobble" to your "Ice Ice Baby" moves, you were one happy daddy! I also want to wish Alyssa & Griffin all the best and for all the years to come!

Jana · Married on 09/29/2017

From the moment Alyssa and Griffin met with Robin, prior to the wedding, they spoke of his awesome personality and commitment to every detail so that their wedding experience would be one to remember. The wedding was everything they dreamed of and without Robin as the dj it would not have been the same. His interaction with the couple as well as the guests was perfect. His knowledge of the music and how everything flowed was awesome! We can't thank you enough for making the wedding so incredible and so much fun!!! I highly recommend Robin and his company for any event you are planning in the future!!! Thank you again for everything!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

If you are fortunate enough in life to "Do what you Love and Love what you Do", and get paid to do it, then this review says it all. We are compensated for the work that we do, but possessing a special skill and delivering that to our clients and especially something so personal as a wedding, is spiritually rewarding for too. Reading elaborate comments like this from a happy mother of the bride is like getting paid two times!! Hopefully future mothers and brides will read this when making the best informed decisions when hiring a DJ for their special day too! Thank you again Jana for taking the time to write such an awesome review, and please give our Best to Alyssa & Griffin.

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2017

We had the pleasure of having Robin himself dj our wedding September 2017. I knew from the first meeting we had with him that he would be the absolute best. He takes his job very seriously yet is so hilarious and makes everyone feel comfortable which is what you want in a dj. People at our wedding couldn’t stop talking about how much fun they had dancing the night away with Robin. He was truly a great man to do business with and we highly recommend him for your wedding or event, you will not be disappointed!! We cannot say enough great things about this man and his business. He made our wedding night one to remember!! Thanks again Robin!!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks 2 times now Alyssa! Once for allowing us/me at Rockin' Robin DJs to be a part of one of the most important days of your life and now for this wonderful and elaborate review you posted here for the world to see. That's 2 times that I will cherish for a very very long time. It has been both a privilege and a pleasure to be a small part of your life's journey. Best, Robin

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2017

'Over The Top' doesn't give justice to the service and added perfection to our daughters' wedding. Very well done.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks so much for the short and sweet review. We wish the absolute Best for the Wedding Stars of the Show and for all the years that follow!

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2017

I'd seen Rockin Robin in action a few years back when he DJ'd my best friend's wedding so I had an idea of the quality of service I was in store for. However, he fully exceeded my expectations when I got the chance to work with him for my own wedding reception. Robin knows what he is doing, yet was very receptive of my own input. I really enjoyed collaborating with him to create a fabulous reception. It was simply perfect. I heard all the songs I wanted to hear, and once everyone was on the dance floor they were there to stay. Rockin Robin MADE the night! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Oh My! Thank you sometimes just isn't enough when trying to describe such a RockTastic review like this one! Amanda, you and Jeff were so cool and kind to work with during our time together, both meeting before your wedding and then Rockin' your reception a few weeks later. It is a real privilege to do what we do and your awesome and elaborate review is evidence for so many future brides to see for themselves when they are trying to make the right decision when hiring their DJs too. I'm also quite sure that those wonderful wedding day memories and fun pictures will last a lifetime and for all the years to come.

Janice · Married on 07/08/2017

Our daughter's wedding was fun from start to finish, thanks to Rockin Robin DJ. From providing audio services - mikes for the officiant and soloist - to accent lighting and state of the art equipment, Robin Knowles kept the whole night running smoothly. Working with Robin was great. His knowledge of wedding agendas, playlists and timeline was very valuable in planning our daughter's BIG day. He created a wonderful atmosphere for the reception. Fun and classy - with the dance floor overflowing all night.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Hello and thank you sweet mother of the bride for spending the time to post such a thankful and informative review of the work that we did for your daughter. Alana and Joey were so fun and easy to work with. Their lives as Alabama Bride meets Mississippi State Groom all came together as one on that very special night at Heartwood Hall for sure. If I could hug you through the phone Mrs. Padbury, I certainly would. Peace and Love all around!

Jacqueline · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I would recommend RockinRobinDJ's to anyone looking for an awesome time!!! We loved our experience and would use this company again and again!!! Highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline for taking the time out of your busy schedule to submit such a sweet review, and for all the world to see. You and Jeremy were so much fun and easy to work with leading up to and during your reception celebration! We wish you two sweet souls along with your New Family all the best and for all the years ahead.

Katelyn · Married on 06/11/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs were amazing to work with! They were professional, informative, knowledgeable, and very helpful in every aspect. Being the Mother of the Bride and the Wedding planner all in one was a full plate, but Robin was so easy to work with and so much fun, he made it very easy. I love that any time I called or emailed him I had an immediate reply, very good business in my book. The night we sat down with Katie and Hunter to plan out their special night went so smooth. Robin seemed to just connect with them both and knew exactly what they wanted. Everything was planned out prior to the wedding and made for a perfect wedding day from the ceremony to the reception. I would highly recommend Rockin' Robin DJs for all your music needs!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

These awesome and very elaborate comments have to be listed as a top ten review for sure and we want to thank you for that. If there was a way to hug you through the internet Mrs Atchison, we would do it every time we see your sweet review. We also want to wish the absolute best for Katie & Hunter as they have now taken on this new and exciting journey as one together!