Rockin' Ramaley Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Jaymee
    Jaymee P. Married on 10/18/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

The team at rockin Ramaly was absolutely amazing! My husband and I were very picky with who we booked for our wedding and we were not disappointed. Kevin responded quickly and helped us when needed! We could not have asked for a better DJ. They also captured the amazing picture below!
  • Autumn
    Autumn Married on 06/08/2018
    Don was absolutely amazing and created everything we wanted for our wedding!! We couldn't have found a better DJ!! If we ever need a DJ for anything else we will absolutely go with Rockin Ramaley again! If you are looking for a great time and absolute professionals who have your best at heart look no farther Rockin Ramaley is the best choice by far!! I couldn't have been happier with them!! So sad my wedding is over I just want to dance and party more!! Thank you Rockin Ramaley!!
  • MrsC2B
    A Married on 12/02/2017
    Rockin Ramaley was recommended to us by our coordinator. We were initially hesitant because of the prices, but we realized that the DJ can make or break a party, so we decided to go for them. and let me tell you, their services are worth every penny and more! Kevin Ramaley was very communicative and helped us to form a coherent plan for our special day. Few days before the wedding, DJ Johnny went over all details with us and even sent schedules to all our vendors. He coordinated with everyone and that, I feel, is the biggest reason why everything went so smoothly on the day of.

On the wedding day, we were impressed by the uplighting- it made everything look so magnificent. And the music was spot on. Johnny read the room pretty well and did an amazing job of motivating everyone to dance and enjoy. He really took charge and actually did a better job than our coordinator- she let the ball drop on several important points, but Johnny covered for her. He clearly went above and beyond and our guests were very impressed with him.
    Lauren Married on 11/25/2017
    Paul & Mark DJ'd our wedding in November 2017, and they were awesome! Paul's personality, planning, and energy helped make our wedding the best party we could have asked for. The uplighting made the room absolutely beautiful and the sparklers at the end of the night were a great addition. I highly recommend Rockin' Ramaley!
    Alyssa Married on 10/14/2017
    Rockin' Ramaley DJ'd our wedding in October 2017, and they were fabulous! Kevin is so personable, professional, and easy to work with. He made our wedding reception so much fun and kept everyone on the dance floor! He provided a beautiful monogram and uplighting as well as sparklers at the end of the night. I highly recommend Rockin' Ramaley!
    Jana Married on 10/16/2016
    Kevin and his team were absolutely amazing! Kevin is very professional and he helped us with ideas for our wedding and he was such a joy to work with. He responded quickly if we had questions and he is very easy to talk to. He is full of energy and has such an awesome personality and made sure my wedding day ran smoothly and on time. Anything that my husband and I needed he made sure that we had. We also had the Rockin' Photobooth and that was a huge success at our wedding. Everyone had so much fun with that! We highly recommend Kevin and his team. They are awesome!!
    Lauren Married on 10/07/2016
    We cannot thank Kevin and his team enough for going above and beyond to ensure that our special day was perfect! Kevin is so much more than a DJ; he makes sure that everything goes smoothly by coordinating the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception down to the minute! Kevin took our ideas and enhanced those ideas with his creativity making our ceremony and first dance more meaningful than we could have ever imagined. We enjoyed working with Kevin every step of the way and could not have asked for a more detail oriented, friendly, energetic, and fun DJ for our wedding! In addition to the talented DJs, we recommend the photo booth, dancing on the clouds, and the sparkler send-off! Our guests had such a great time with the photo booth and we will enjoy the pictures and memories for years to come. We highly recommend Rockin’ Ramaley’ and Rockin’ Photo Booth, they are the best of the BEST!!!
    Jess Married on 09/04/2016
    I seriously don't know how we could have had a wedding without Rockin' Cigar Bar. So many of our guests LOVED it; it was a hit! It definitely added another element so people could talk and get to know one another. We had so many guests who didn't know each other bond over cigars. Kevin & company are great; they provided education and took some really fun pictures throughout the night. I highly recommend Rockin' Cigar Bar for any occasion, but especially a wedding!
    Jacqueline Married on 06/10/2016
    If I could give Rockin Ramaley and the Rockin Photobooth team more than 5 stars, I would! After numerous recommendations and reading tons of stellar reviews, we booked Kevin and his team. I knew we made the right choice when just a couple months before the wedding, at a time when I was completely over the whole planning process and just wishing for it to be done, we had a meeting with Kevin. I walked into this meeting a big ball of stress and, somehow, by the end, I was completely reenergized and excited again and couldn't wait for our big day. Kevin is a true PROFESSIONAL! Organized, always with a plan, but can roll with the unexpected, which we certainly threw his way when an injury delayed our whole reception. He's full of energy and just a complete joy to work with. They say the DJ makes or breaks the wedding, and I completely agree. Not only did the Rockin' Ramaley team rock the dance floor, but they went above and beyond with our uplighting, monogram, and my favorite part of the night..Dancing on clouds in the "snow." One of the most unforgettable moments of my life, thanks to Kevin and his team. There is no other option...ROCKIN' RAMALEY is who you want!!
    Jason Married on 05/21/2016
    Our MC Paul and DJ Matt were awesome! they provided the perfect energy for our special night and assured that everyone had an awesome time. All our guests can't stop talking about how great these guys are. If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding look no further these guys are truly the best!!!!
    Lynnze Married on 09/25/2015
    Rockin' Ramaley came to us as a recommendation and we couldn't be more grateful! Kevin was amazing from start to finish! He gave us peace of mind with his organization, timeliness, professionalism, sense of humor, experience, and his knowledge of music. From the very start we knew that we could trust him and loved working with him! Would definitely recommend in a heartbeat!
    Kris Married on 08/01/2015
    Rockin Ramaley is the best of the best . Words can not explain how amazing of a job they did .... From helping out with details of our wedding we would never think of To helping put my wife's dress up between the wedding to the reception ... Also went out of his way after our wedding to hep correct the issue we were having with our blu Ray that our veideographer said was not able to be fix ... If you want to have the wedding of your dreams I highly recommend to start by hiring rockin Ramaley..
    Robert Married on 05/24/2015
    Hiring Paul Fabre and Matt Taylor from Rockin' Ramaley was quite possibly the best decision we made in planning our entire wedding. Matt handled the music/audio mixing, and Paul was our Emcee as well as our contact leading up to our big day. These two are an incredible team. For backstory, it was very important to us in planning our wedding that our DJ/Emcee know how to run a party. I have been to far too many weddings where the DJ either has no clue how to keep the party moving, or he sucks at reading a crowd (i.e. if 75% of the room is over the age of 65, stop insisting that they get up and dance!). So anyway, yes. A quality DJ/Emcee was something that really mattered to us. And with Rockin' Ramaley, We got exactly what we wanted. Matt's reliability and skills behind the booth allowed Paul to work the room and keep a 250+ guest party moving smoothly and awesomely. Paul also went above and beyond the call of duty several times throughout the night - some little things, and some not so little things. Suffice it to say, without him, our reception simply wouldn't have been as amazing as it was. Bottom line, HIRE THESE GUYS! They do music, lighting, monograms, photobooths, party props... AND THEY TRAVEL! Is your wedding out of town? Out of state? Who cares? And they are worth every single penny. I know I'm gushing, but these compliments are not just my own, they are from the very vocal majority of our guests who raved about how remarkable they were. I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you guys!!!

- Rob & Marina
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 05/10/2014
    After trouble communicating with the DJ we were originally going to hire (a friend of a friend) we decided we needed to hire someone quick. The problem was we were 9 months away from our wedding date and we lived 5 hours away from our venue so finding another DJ would be hard. We contacted Kevin and within minutes he responded, he actually had our date free! We spoke to him on the phone, we had a trip planned up to the area the next weekend and he agreed to meet with us at a bridal show he was doing and he didn't hesitate to HOLD our date until he actually met with us!!! He could have easily given our date away at the bridal show.
    Working with him was seamless, he was always available for us and sometimes more excited about the wedding then us. Now how about the wedding.
    Simply put, BEST- WEDDING- EVER! and all due to him! He took charge and coordinated everything from the rehearsal to the end of the night at the wedding. Everything was perfect, there was not a time the dance floor wasn't packed! In fact we had a hard time getting people to leave! Kevin goes above and beyond and is worth so much more than we paid!!!! I would not suggest anyone go to someone other than him!!!
  • Z
    Zena Married on 11/09/2013
    Awesome!! The DJ was our number 1 priority after booking the venue. We met with a few "big name" DJ's in the area, but when we met with Kevin, the owner, something definitely clicked. Just talking with him I knew he had a young, fun energy which is what we were looking for. And he really has the whole package. We also got the up lighting throughout the room that changed colors throughout the night, we got our name in lights (it was a WOW factor!). In addition, we got the photo booth , which also doubled as our sign in book. On wedding day, everything was executed to perfection! The room looked gorgeous (pictures coming soon) the photo booth was a huge hit, and the best part, the dance floor was PACKED the entire night. If you are lucky enough to meet Kevin and his team at a bridal show, I would definitely recommend booking him because he books up quick. Worth every penny!!
    Kelly Married on 10/19/2013
    I absolutely loved having Rockin' Ramaley as both my DJ and Photobooth vendor! Kevin is such a great guy and wonderful DJ! I first saw that at a bridal show and after seeing them in action, I knew that I had to have them at my wedding. People were on the dance floor all night and had such a blast! The photobooth was also wonderful. People continued to tell us what a good time they had with both. Kevin was very helpful throughout the night, asking me if I minded making small adjustments based on guests, which was really great. I LOVED Rockin Ramaley and anyone in the surrounding areas should defintely use these guys!
  • User1259321 2+ years ago
    Kevin and his team couldn't have been better. Kevin was so helpful in getting my day of timeline planned out and I know the day wouldn't have ran as smoothly as it did without his help. He was able to adapt quickly to an music changes we made last minute and his photobooth team was great. We LOVED the guest book they put together for us at the end on the night. I can't recommend Rockin Ramaley and Rockin Photobooth enough!
  • User1230930 2+ years ago
    We're so glad that we chose Rockin Ramaley and his team for our wedding!! They were absolutely wonderful and energetic. I knew after booking them that our wedding would be in good hands and it was. They played a wide variety throughout the night to get different age groups out if their seats. Kevin and his team also threw in some fun little games and cute touches throughout the night. Our guests also had a blast with the props!! It was definitely memorable for all of us.
    They were 100% ready when time came for the reception. .. lighting, the sound-everything. I'm so thankful for the energy and enthusiasm they brought with them that night!! The made it all work smoothly.
    Rockin Ramaley is great to work with and they really strive to make the reception what you want it to be. They take your requests, are extremely organized and make you feel totally stress-free by the time your wedding rolls around. You're in good hands with Rockin' Ramaley.
    Alison Married on 04/13/2013
    Everyone at our reception had a fabulous time, and everyone knows that great music is at the heart of a great reception. Kevin played great selections and was very in tune with the music we like and the vibe we wanted to create. The recommendations and personalization that Rockin Ramaley offered helped to make our reception personal and intimate, which was our goal.

I was truly impressed with their professionalism, starting with our first conversation. I was confident that Kevin would help us create the fun and lively reception we envisioned. Rockin Ramaley offers a planning website that is very helpful.

We also used Rockin Ramaley for uplighting at our venue. Our reception venue was gorgeous but having up lighting really enhanced the ambiance both inside and out. We were even able to easily find a shade that matched our reception perfectly.

Outstanding service and so glad that we decided to use Rockin Ramaley! I highly recommend.

Debra Married on 01/27/2013
    We always recomend and use Kevin's services......What can I say....one of or customers contracted with another lighting company and the lights did not work...we were unable to reach the contracted company....KEVIN CAME THROUGH LIKE A CHAMP....on a Sunday afternoon he took time out of his day to resolve the situation.....A TRUE PROFESSIONAL.....HE SAVED THE DAY!!!!
    Melanie Married on 08/19/2011
    Kevin and his staff were fantastic! We couldn't have asked for a better dj. The dance floor was always full. The music was exactly the right mix to keep people going both young and old. And we're so happy we opted for the photobooth through Kevin. Our guests are still ranting and raving about it and we got those pictures as we left so we were able to look through and see all of the fun everyone had on our special day. I would recommend Rockin Ramaley in a heartbeat to anyone getting married in the area!

Rockin' Ramaley's reply:

Hi Melanie! Thank you so much for the many compliments! We enjoyed celebrating with you and had so much fun as well! Great to hear we were able to make some amazing memories and moments on your wedding day. Wishing you both all the best! Your team at Rockin' Ramaley ~Kevin
    Samantha Married on 09/24/2010
    This was the best decision I made about our entire wedding!! This DJ group was incredible. Everything we talked about at our meeting was done - every song I wanted was played and nothing I didn't want. The dance floor was NEVER empty and the lighting and timing of everything was perfect. They made it so I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. Highly recommended!!

Rockin' Ramaley's reply:

Hello Samantha,

Thank you for the kind words. We truly enjoyed your wedding ceremony and reception as well! Your entire day was amazing! Thank you for allowing us to be part of it! Wishing you both all the best!

Your friends at Rockin' Ramaley,

~Kevin
    Beth Married on 08/11/2018
    We had a FANTASTIC experience with Rockin' Ramaley! Johnny V. was amazing - knew what he was doing, adjusted to others' changes seamlessly, was SUPER fun, got the dance floor hoppin', emcee'd super excellently, and more. Kevin, owner of Rockin' Ramaley, was also a delight to work with. Our guests are still talking about the fabulous DJ!
    Concerned C. Married on 08/13/2016

DJ by night, sexist Trumper by day.

He did a great job at my wedding. Honestly he's a great DJ. It is only recently that I have seen his sexist comments all over the internet. If you want a misogynist Trumper DJing your party, go ahead and proceed, but otherwise - Brides beware.