Rockin' Heart K Desserts Reviews

18 | Boulder, MT

18 Reviews for Rockin' Heart K Desserts

Montina Rawson · Getting married on 09/10/2020

Montina Rawson

Kelly makes quality cakes and cupcakes. She has incredible talent to take on any request. We have used her for all of our daughters birthdays, not limited to a polka dot smash cake, pj masks cupcake cake to miraculous ladybug cupcakes. Her cakes are flavorful and moist. We will continue to use rockin' heart k for all special events. Highly recommended!

Erin V · Getting married on 03/10/2020

Birthday Caked

I have had Kelly make several birthday cakes. She always makes them taste great & look just like the picture I send her. I would 100% recommend her to make your treats for your special event!

Molly · Married on 11/20/2019

Best Cake Ever!!!

I needed a special cake and showed Kelly a picture of what I wanted. When I went to pick it up, it exceeded my expectations and was a hit!!! She is talented, creative and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Rockin’ Heart K Dessert! 💖

Sent on 01/26/2020

Aubrie Carey · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding cakes

Kelly from Rockin Heart K Desserts made 3 cakes for our wedding in September 2019. She was super affordable, and everyone loved the cakes! All three cakes were delicious and so beautiful. Kelly was so easy to work with, too! We will definitely be ordering more from her for other events in the future!

• Jessica

Jessica Wilfore · Married on 06/01/2019

Cupcakes for wedding!

Kelly did 4 different kinds of cupcakes for our wedding and a small cake, everything was delicious!!! She was affordable and delivered them promptly and even set them up on our cake stand for us. We would absolutely choose her over and over again!!

Alex Smith · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful cakes that taste even better!

Kelly’s cakes are always beautifully done and taste amazing. Hands down my go to baker!

Andrea D. · Married on 03/08/2019

Great products

I’ve had the cake and cupcakes, they are both wonderful! Kelly made a smash cake that was perfect for my sons 1st birthday. She listened and did exactly what I was thinking!

• Jana

Jana Lubbers · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent service from start to finish!

Kelly was so helpful and easy to work with since the very start. She even went above and beyond to get some sample cupcakes for me to try! Rockin' Heart K Desserts did not disappoint and I highly recommend them for any type of special occasion, especially weddings.

Caitlin · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic service!

Kelly was amazing! She drove out to the venue and assembled everything!

Mindy · Married on 08/18/2018

Loved our wedding cake!!

Kelly was so easy to work with! Answered all my questions quickly and she was very professional! My bride/groom wedding cake turned out exactly like I had hoped and was delicious!! Would highly recommend Kelly!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding 2018

Kelly did our wedding cake back in 2018. She was super timely with her response time and any questions we had. We ordered a 3 tiered cake with super fun flavors and three sheet cakes with basic flavors. She nailed the design on both the 3 tiered and the sheet cakes. Her cakes were light and fluffy, even days after the wedding.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Krista Glaus · Married on 05/03/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

We’ve used Kelly for our wedding cake and our son’s 1st birthday cake/cupcakes. She made the cakes for my in-laws’ anniversary cakes also. The cake is always delicious!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Marge

Marge · Married on 04/21/2018

Excellent!!

Kelly was very easy to contact and be in communication with during our engagement and wedding planning. Our wedding cake was perfect on the inside and the outside!! She arrived early to our event to set up and everything was perfect for us. Definitely get her to do any and all of your desserts!

• Brittani

Brittani Carey · Married on 12/16/2017

Excellent cake, cupcakes, and cheesecakes!

Kelly made our wedding cake, which was both delicious and beautiful! Since then I have ordered cupcakes for work events, which were absolutely divine, and Kelly is always a cheerful vendor to work with!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Margaret Strahl · Married on 08/19/2017

Best day ever!!

I asked Rockin Heart K deserts to do my wedding cake! Kelly made me a gorgeous 3 teared huckleberry cake that was amazing! She also made my husband huckleberry cheesecake as the groom's cakes! The detail and decorations were impeccable and beyond anything I could imagine for our big day!! I ONLY buy cake/desserts from Rockin' Heart K Desserts for all my occasions!! You will not be disappointed!

Loretta · Married on 10/01/2016

Great! Definitely highly recommended!

Kelly was very easy to work with. I met her at an open house at my wedding venue. I ended up winning a discount through her there! I had a few ideas of what I wanted and Kelly took it from there. She came to the venue and set everything up. She made it very easy for me on my special day! Plus, everything tasted great! ❤️

• Koti

Koti · Married on 09/24/2016

I’ve had wonderful experiences with Rockin’ Heart K Desserts. They were quick to respond and always did just what I wanted!

Every experience has been wonderful! She is kind, the product is always tasty, and looks wonderful! Nobody could get over the cupcakes she made for my baby shower! Highly recommended.

• Breana

Breana Cahoon · Married on 10/06/2013

Wedding Cake

Kelly is amazing! She made us a beautiful cake for our special day! It was more beautiful then I expected. She really went above and beyond for us. It was a 5 tier cake, not an easy feat considering the travel to our wedding destination. It tasted good too! Can’t say that about every wedding cake haha. I highly recommend Kelly and Rockin’ Heart K Desserts. Exceptional service and great quality!