Rockfield Manor Reviews

35 Reviews for Rockfield Manor

• Lauren

Lauren Wilgis · Married on 10/12/2019

The most beautiful venue in Harford County

If your looking for the PERFECT wedding venue look no further. First, the staff at Rockfield is incredible to work with, they make it so easy. Kellee and Ericka made my day and all events leading up to so stress free. From the massive bridal suite, the versatility of having the ceremony in three different locations on the property (choose the barn!), and the scenery for pictures, I promise this venue will not disappoint.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Nathan

Nathan · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful Venue

My wife and I recently got married at Rockfield Manor. Once we toured the venue my wife fell in love with the place. It was in our price range and we went ahead and booked it. The staff was very helpful with questions that we had and helped gear us in the right direction when we needed help with stuff. All of our guest really liked the venue and enjoyed the evening.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Magen

Magen · Married on 10/04/2019

10.4.19 wedding

Rockfield Manor was the perfect venue for us. We viewed a few other local venues, but Rockfield won by a long shot. The Manor is gorgeous as well as the grounds. I loved having the bridal cottage to spend the day in getting ready. Kellee was so helpful and the whole day perfectly. We’ve received so many compliments since our wedding on how gorgeous the venue was!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Rockfield Manor's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to Leave a review and hosting your wedding with us at Rockfield Manor ! Best wishes

Rita · Married on 08/31/2019

Great venue

Great, beautiful, and affordable wedding venue. Kelli was great, responsive, and helpful!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Denise L. · Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful place to be married

We chose Rockfield Manor for our daughter's wedding venue for a few reasons. First, it is a beautiful place. The staff, under Kellee's leadership, keeps the Manor and its grounds in tip-top shape. The recently completed Bridal Cottage could not be more adorable and our daughter and her bridesmaids loved hanging out there before the wedding ceremony and getting dressed together. It will be a special memory for sure. Second, the venue is an incredible value! Not only do you get the use of the Manor and its gardens, but Rockfield also provides you with white tables and chairs. Not rickety old chairs----nice chairs! That really helps on a wedding budget. Lastly, Kellee was very welcoming to us when we first visited the venue. She was responsive to us during the whole planning experience. We had a walk through with our caterer about two weeks before the wedding. All our questions were answered and we had no surprises on the wedding day---everything went smoothly as planned. Even though we had a rain storm go through after the ceremony, Kellee's staff was professional and well prepared and made a few adjustments. We highly recommend checking out Rockfield Manor---you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing

From start to finish, I could not be happier with my experience with Rockfield Manor, and Kellee. She truly goes above and beyond to make sure her clients needs are met. I was able to access the new bridal suite and it was stunning! Highly recommend this venue for weddings, and other parties as well!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2019

Such a great wedding venue!!

The venue on its own is beautiful- from the garden to the mansion! Kellee and her staff were always available and willing to help! Everyone from Rockfield made sure our day was perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Rockfield Manor's reply:

Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! You were a stunning bride and your attention to detail for your decor didn't go unnoticed! Best wishes!

Meaghan · Married on 05/04/2019

Our perfect day!

Rockfield was the perfect venue! Kellee & all of the staff at Rockfield were great to work with!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/28/2018

Stunning & Affordable

The staff is amazing. Kellee goes above and beyond to make your day unforgettable! The venue has everything - a rustic barn, a historic manor house, several outdoor locations with fountains, etc. Truly a hidden gem!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Sara,

Thank you for choosing to host your wedding at Rockfield Manor! Your attention to detail shined on your wedding day and your décor was stunning!
    Best Wishes,

Kellee

Anna Tommasello · Married on 10/26/2018

Downtown Bel Air Dream

Kellee and her team were a pleasure to work with! They were very patient with me during the process. We booked our venue over a year before, and continued to return for tours. Kelle was very flexible in allowing us to re-visit so that we could plan our dream Vow Renewal. The day was magical, and Kellee was helpful in ensuring that the wedding went off without a hitch!

Side note: the golf cart is SOO helpful when it comes to walking up the manor.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Anna,
    Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your Vow Renewal ! you attention to detail for your décor was simply stunning!!!
    Best Wishes

Hope · Married on 10/19/2018

Kelli was so great to work with.

We Loved working with the staff.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Hope,
    Thank you for sharing your wedding day with us at Rockfield Manor, !!!!! Best Wishes
    -Kellee

ciara · Married on 10/13/2018

Oct. 13th 2018

Rockfield and all its staff were amazing throughout the whole process. Kellee was always very quick and informative with any questions we had. Her suggestions were extremely helpful to such an inexpirienced bride such as myself. The grounds were beautiful, the house was stunning. Everything came together better than i had expected! Even at 84 guests we still had enough space inside the tented patio area to fit everyone and have a nice sized dance floor.

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • FutureMrsMonty

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't say enough good things about Rockfield Manor. We wanted a beautiful, affordable, venue for a small wedding party and we got that and more. Kellee, who is the Director of Operations, was more than accommadating and wonderful throughout the whole process. She was so flexible with rehearsal times and was so helpful during the wedding itself. We got married in the garden, but they do have 2 other locations for a ceremony (the Barn and the Evergreen Terrace), which are both gorgeous, and their reception space is on point. They have a great water fountain and new patio with a tent that has fans and heaters, and beautiful string lights. You will be set here in any weather. We wish we had another event to host so we could party at Rockfield Manor again! Honestly, everything was amazing here. We couldn't have asked for anything better than Rockfield for our wedding day.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Jessica,
    Thank you for taking time to review Rockfield Manor! Best Wishes to you and your husband! - Kellee
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 10/06/2017

My husband and I got married in the beginning of October. Everything was perfect and Rockfield was beautiful. We received so many compliments on the venue. Kellee was amazing and I am so appreciative of everything she did to help make our wedding day wonderful. Also, if you are reading past reviews, please note the venue has a new Director of Events! Would 110% book Rockfield again.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Hi Claire!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review Rockfield Manor ! Best wishes to you & your husband! -Kellee

Danielle · Married on 06/10/2017

The absolute perfect place for a wedding. Every guest commented on the beauty of the Manor House and grounds. The board of directors went out of their way to make our wedding day perfect 6/10/17

Sent on 06/21/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/07/2016

Beautiful! We got married in the barn, and had the Manor to ourselves for the reception.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/10/2016

Rockfield Manor is such a GORGEOUS venue, nestled just outside of the heart of Bel Air. Jennifer was so wonderful to work with. She was responsive to any questions or concerns that I had along the way. The pricing is extremely reasonable, and I was so excited that they created a larger(and prettier) awning to cover the entire stone patio area. On the day of the wedding, Jenny was not there but her colleague was (I forgot her name!) But she was very friendly and helped with clean up after the wedding was over. For anyone looking for a beautiful, affordable venue in the Bel Air area: Rockfield is the place for you! :)

Sent on 09/17/2016

Katie · Married on 05/24/2015

We chose Rockfield for the beautiful house and gardens to hold our late-spring wedding. Jenny was so easy to work with and made sure we had everything that we needed to make our day perfect.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Julia · Married on 12/07/2013

We have nothing but good things to say about Rockfield. Our original contact left abruptly... not sure what happened. But fortunately our wedding was in December and by then the new managers at Rockfield, Jenny, was in place. She was amazing to work with! She went above and beyond with everything. There was a Christmas show set up in there for weeks and our wedding was the weekend after that cleared out. Jenny spent two days cleaning the place for us, including the entire night before the big day. We know, we were up there helping to set up our decorations and what not. We were able to use the barn for our ceremony, which worked out perfectly. Rockfield strung white 'big bulb' Christmas lighting (for a lack of a better term) from the ceiling and all of our guests have made comments about how unique the ceremony was. If you love a country feel, you'll love the barn there! Our wedding had about 80 people and Rockfield was a perfect size for that. We had dinner inside the mansion and our reception on the patio... and we couldn't have been happier with everything. Don't be afraid of contacting them... Jenny told us it's her dream job and she plans on retiring there and she truly puts her heart and soul into everything. You won't be disappointed if you have your wedding there!

Sent on 02/19/2014

kim · Married on 05/18/2013

I would recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding especially if your working with a smaller budget. The main reason my daughter chose Rockfield Manor was because they only book one event per day. She didn't want to feel rushed the day of her wedding. Rockfield also allowed us to rent the space the day before at a reduced rate so we could decorate and have the rehearsal dinner there as well. The manor was beautiful and we found the space to be very flexible. Jane was great to work with and always returned my calls and emails. I'm very happy with our decision to rent Rockfield Manor and recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 05/20/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/09/2011

This is the wonderful location for any event. I had came into a jam with finding a venue with short planning time and when i seen rockfield manor online and seen the price, i knew it is what i want for my wedding. The rockfield manor is flexible and an amazing venue for the price... The bridal suite is gorgeous and I was able to watch my guest arrive. I was able to have my outdoor dream wedding with their wonderful view of the background. Jane's responses were very quick and she is wonderful with any assistance.

Sent on 10/10/2011
  • Y

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2010

Rockfield Manor is a very reasonable venue for wedding ceremonies or receptions! We had toured many venues near our home in PA and were unable to find something we could afford. I spotted Rockfield Manor in the little wedding books that you find at the grocery store, after checking out the website online and doing some research we took a tour and met with Jane the director. We ended up having our an outdoor ceremony and reception in June 2010. The outdoor setting was what we had wanted and all our guest enjoyed the setting as well, there are great places for pictures. Check this place out!

Sent on 07/12/2010
  • LaCoRaven

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2010

Rockfield was beautiful and the management is fantastic. For what you pay, you get a great location. Whether you want to be indoors or out, you can't go wrong. There are many options for the inside small tables (for your cake, place cards, etc) so you can really customize. The bride's room (for getting dressed) is huge and there is a great mirror. They let me bring my dog (she was my ring bearer) and that was so cool. Jane is awesome to work with, always very patient (I asked the same questions over and over) and made great reccomendations on vendors. Even if you don't go with Rockfield Manor, review their vendor list if you're planning a Harford County wedding. We got married on 5/15 and the grounds were immaculate and the flowers had been planted and the place looked wonderful.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Alyssa · Married on 08/22/2015

Jenny was amazing from the very start, providing us with a lot of guidance when it came to planning our own wedding. The venue is beautiful, immaculate, and really speaks for itself if you're not a decorator. The price was great!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Christina · Married on 09/01/2018

My wedding was a dream come true! I knew as soon as I saw Rockfield I wouldn't find this type of venue for this price again. I didn't book right away and Fall was almost completely booked once I went back to book! Kellee was extremely helpful and communicated the days available. She let me know when the last Saturday was about to be taken and I was able to book! I'm very thankful for the work between Kellee & Sheree at Liberatore's. If you are a high stress person, I would consider a day of coordinator-it is A LOT of work. If you want to enjoy your day and not stress-get a coordinator!!! We didn't have one, and it was a little hectic before the ceremony, but my vendors were amazing. The venue is gorgeous. It was a perfect Garden style wedding. We had 120 guests on a pretty day. 3 tables had to be moved after dinner to make room for dancing but it worked out fine. We had high top tables and put the chairs around the outside. It was a little tight around the tables for dinner, so if anything I would say to keep your guest list to 100, but I wouldn't take anything back! Our day was perfect.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Christina,

Thank you so much for hosting your wedding with us at Rockfield ! Every personal touch your added to the day really showed! Best wishes to you and Bobby!
    -Kellee