BVIP Entertainment Reviews

4 | Melbourne, FL

4 Reviews for BVIP Entertainment

1 User photo

Amanda T. · Married on 01/16/2021

Great Music All Night Long!

This is the second time that I have worked with Christine and her band. We hired Rocket City Band for a huge company event in 2018 & in 2021 and they were phenomenal! Their song selections were not only great, but performed excellent! The sound was also very good. They dance floor was always packed, but well-spaced because of the size of our venue. Our client was very pleased! Definitely worth it! We loved them! Thank you, Christine to you and your amazing band!

Sent on 01/27/2021

BVIP Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much...what can I say? I am humbled and blessed to be a part of anything that you do from your special events to your wedding. Thank you so very much! It was beautiful! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!

Stephanie H. · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Entertainment

Really professional, talented, and nice. Provided great service. Overall awesome group.

Sent on 02/17/2021

BVIP Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your review! It was a pleasure performing at your beautiful wedding at the Rockledge Country Club, and your friends and family were awesome dancers. I loved the song choices that you selected, and I appreciate you choosing our band to execute them. Cheers! 🥂
  • Bryan

Bryan · Married on 03/18/2016

Our original band cancelled 3 weeks from our wedding abs RCSR stepped in and hit it out of the park. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long and they were able to provide help with special music and dinner music. We will be regulars at their shows in the Space Coast area!

Sent on 04/15/2016

BVIP Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Bryan and Kathy for the wonderful review! Your wedding was so beautiful and magical memories were made to cherish forever. Thank you for having Rocet City be a part of your special day! We had a blast!

Jamie · Married on 06/17/2012

Rockin’ Birthday Bash!

Wow!! Rocket City was fantastic! They are so incredibly talented and such a joy to work with! They made our event so fun! Everyone was on the dance floor and no one wanted the party to end!! We highly recommend Rocket City and cannot wait to use them again!

Sent on 01/27/2021

BVIP Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jamie for this awesome review! It was a fun night, and I was honored to be a part of it! (And I still want your dad's cake)!!! LOL! Thank you for choosing us, and we are always here for you!