Rockcastle Florist Reviews

Rockcastle Florist 4
Rockcastle Florist 5
Rockcastle Florist 6
Rockcastle Florist 7

Robin will work around your budget to ensure you get the flowers of your dreams and you will be extremely happy with her services!!!!
    thanks, robin.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Laura · Married on 08/16/2013

My husband and I could not be happier with the amazing service of Rockcastle Florist. Lisa is truly wonderful!! Throughout the planning phases I changed my mind several times, which was never a problem! Lisa was so easy to stay in contact with and was full of great ideas. The day of the wedding, the flowers looked fantastic! Even more important, however, was Lisa's caring personality. When she saw me hungry and shaking she immediately went to have a cheese and crackers tray made for me and my bridesmaids! She also calmed the nerves of my husband before the ceremony! We highly recommend Rockcastle and cannot thank Lisa enough for going above and beyond on our wedding day!!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Marissa · Married on 08/10/2013

Lisa was great to work with. Her bubbly personality made planning the wedding a lot of fun. She had great ideas and accepted new ideas as well. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding

Sent on 12/29/2013

Angelica · Married on 07/26/2013

Rockcastle is an amazing florist. Wendy was so accommodating. . She worked within my budget.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Rock castle did the flowers for our wedding. Lisa was great to work with. She took our ideas and ran with it. When ever I had a question she was always quick to call back or email me. When I saw my bouquet on my wedding day I fell in love with it, they made sure to incorporate parts of my dress and my something old into the bouquet. Our center pieces where vases with wine corks and flowers and they came out better than we could ever imagine

Sent on 07/27/2013
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 06/08/2013

We used the Canandaigua location. Lisa at this location is just wonderful!! I cannot say enough great things about her!! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. She was there through the day to set everything up and help with anything we needed. She carried the train of my dress down the stairs and waited with me until we walked down the aisle. She was absolutely fabulous!!

Sent on 06/24/2013
  • User2200140 · 2+ years ago

Lisa was fantastic to work with! She helped me find exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Great flowers...great price...and we had a lot of changes and they accomodated all!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Theresa · Married on 11/10/2012

Rockcastle was amazing. They are amazing because I went in the day before my wedding with a ridiculously small budget and no knowledge of flowers. They made me the most beautiful cascading bouquet with cymbidium orchids and dark red roses. They stayed in my budgets and had my flowers ready in less than 24 hours. I could not have been more pleased!!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Allison · Married on 10/13/2012

Flowers were absolutely beautiful, and still looked great over two weeks after my wedding! Will definitely go back for any flower needs in the future.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Absolutely stunning, very vivacious and colorful flowers. Very reasonably priced for 22 items, and very willing to work with you on prices and additions. Will be going back to them for all my future flower needs.

Sent on 09/30/2012

I LOVE Rockcastle Florist. I worked with Robin. She understood my vision immediately. Our colors were yellow and grey with everyone wearing grey and the only yellow coming from shoes, ties, and flower.....and the flowers were amazing!!! The quality of the flowers themselves were fresh and stayed that way for the entire day. The arrangement were more than I could have asked for, stunning. My bouquet was perfect and when I asked Robin to attach a bracelet that was given to me by my grandfather she was more than happy to do that.Although they may not be the cheapest option, I highly highly recommend Rockcastle, it is worth the money!

Sent on 09/05/2012

I can't say enough good things about our flowers from Rockcastle. They did an amazing job at capturing my vision for all of the flowers, but I especially loved my bouquet. The price was very reasonable and they were very easy to work with. In fact, out of all of my vendors, Rockcastle was the best one to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Valerie · Married on 06/04/2011

Rockcastle Florist was a wonderful choice for us when planning our daugher's wedding. Lisa (and all the staff) was thoughtful, considerate and professional -truly an expert in her field. She was able to take all of Gina's ideas, combine them with hers to create an affordable, spectactular array of flowers for the wedding party, parents, grandparents, church and reception! Rockcastle went the extra mile for us when it came to table decorations for the reception by allowing us to create some of our own vased branches in their shop and then transported them to the reception with no additonal charges to us. They were very personal in that they seemed to understand that this was a "once in a lifetime" event for all of us. We highly recommend these folks!!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Joanne · Married on 09/24/2010

Professional, courteous and priced right. All of my flower arrangements were beautiful

Sent on 03/06/2013

My Flowers were exactly what I envisioned. Thank you for absorbing my visions and making them real!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Chelsea · Married on 10/31/2015

Wendy, the owner, was A-MAZING. During our meeting she was quick to pull up pinterest and follow all of the boards I had created to show her exactly what I was looking for. She provided me itemized pricing so that I could pick and choose whatever I wanted, and could ensure the final total was within my price range. She was always SO responsive, adding and removing things to the package like cake flowers or more table bouquets whenever I asked. She texted me a preview of my flowers the week before and ALL were gorgeous. When she delivered them to the venue, they were even more surreal - exactly what I had asked for, and exactly like my pinterest photos... silver dollar eucalyptus with peach and white flowers. She came with an assistant and set up everything perfectly including adhering a garland to the pergola under which we were to be wed. LOVE Wendy and Rockcastle florist!!!! She has an artistic eye, and you can't go wrong if you choose her :)

Sent on 11/21/2015

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Thank you Chelsea!! We loved working with you! Your wedding was amazing; such wonderful ideas and you can't go wrong at Bristol Harbour !! Can't wait to see your photos!! Sincerely, Wendy Rockcastle

LOVED our flowers for our wedding. We had some beautiful personal touches added to my bouquet and to my new husband's boutonierre - they were stunning! I could go on and on with how wonderful it was to work with them and how willing they were to give me the perfect bouquet for my day.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/26/2013

Rockcastle did an absolutely wonderful job with our flowers and centerpieces! The bouquets were beautiful, and they turned out exactly as I had envisioned them, thanks to our florist, Wendy. Although their prices tend to be on the higher side, everything was completely worth it, as Wendy and her team were truly enjoyable to work with and really came through for us on the day of the wedding. I would absolutely love to work with Rockcastle again in the future, and would highly recommend them to everyone! Thanks so much for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Keleigh · Married on 09/23/2016

Robin is INCREDIBLE! I met with Robin twice prior to the wedding to show her inspiration photos and give her an idea of what I envisioned for flowers. She brought my vision to life. I was beyond thrilled with my bouquet, my girls bouquets, and the boutonnieres! The flowers on our wine barrels, at our guest tables, and around the venue were breathtaking. She incorporated a lot of texture into our bouquets which gave them so much depth. I can not say enough good things about Rockcastle, and Robin specifically. Flowers are expensive - but they were worth every penny.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Thank you Keleigh!! I loved working with you!! Your floral picks were amazing and I think we made a great team!! Best Wishes!! Robin
  • Jeff

Jeff · Married on 08/21/2010

The flowers that Rockcastle provided for our wedding were amazing. They had great ideas and were very helpful. They were a little pricey which is why the 4 for value of cost. I would definitely recommend them as your florist, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/14/2010

Shara · Married on 08/26/2016

3.5
      3.5

My wedding bouquet was absolutely stunning! It was everything I expected and more! Even the delivery guy commented that in all the years he's delivered for Rockcastle, my bouquet was one of the most beautiful he'd ever seen.

Sent on 09/26/2016

3.2
      3.0
      1.5

Staff at Rockcastle was tremendous! Our bouquets were much smaller than expected

Sent on 08/15/2014

2.0
      1.5
      1.0
      2.5

Buyer be ware. They screwed up my order and then actually sent me a billing with rebilling fee's. In my opinion your better off buying the flowers yourself and arranging them also, and it would be a lot cheaper.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Thank you again for bringing this issue on your Valentine's Day order to our attention.
    I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with our order processing and billing. We've been in business for 65 years, serving hundreds of customers a week and strive to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our products and service. As discussed in our previous conversations, your entire order has been fully refunded along with a note of apology and $50 gift card.
    Please email me directly at wjrockcastle@rockcastle.com if you have further questions.