Rockcastle Florist Reviews

Rockcastle Florist 5
Rockcastle Florist 6
Rockcastle Florist 7

Lizz · Married on 09/22/2018

We used them for my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, flower girl petals, and a welcome arrangement. They were absolutely beautiful and forsomeone who knows nothing about flowers it helped that they had lots of photos and examples and really knew how to make the look I wanted! They were able to incorporate two trinkets from my grandmothers that were my something old on the stems of my bouquet. They sent me a sneak peek of my bouquet the night before and it was absolutely amazing .

Catriona · Married on 08/24/2018

Such a Beautiful Arrangement

Everyone I worked with at Rockcastle was amazing and did a great job of helping me figure out my needs and bringing my dreams to life! My bouquet was gorgeous and everything they did was beautiful and worth the cost! I would work with them again in the future for any floral needs!

Katherine · Married on 08/12/2018

Rockcastle is amazing when it comes to their quality of product and personable staff. My husband and I originally met with another florist and had a horrible experience. We were nervous to consult with Rockcastle but they made us feel comfortable right away. They provided loose cuts for our bases we provided as well as for our bakery for our cake. The colors were spot on and they lasted for a whole week after the wedding! My husband pressed his boutinere and I dried my bridal bouquet, both of which came out excellent.

Jeanne · Married on 07/14/2018

Rockcastle was amazing to work with from start to finish for our wedding! They somehow managed to take our favorite colors and styles out of our heads and compose them into perfect arrangements for our ceremony and reception. We didn't run into a single glitch and were absolutely blown away when we saw our venue for the first time set-up with everything. Would definitely recommend Rockcastle for any wedding or event!

Rockcastle Florist 8
    Rockcastle Florist 9
    Rockcastle Florist 10
    Rockcastle Florist 11
    Rockcastle Florist 12
    Rockcastle Florist 13

Kyle · Married on 07/01/2018

I loved working with Robin and Rockcastle in Rochester! My dress has ivy beading on it and Robin was able to incorporate a flowing ivy arrangement for my flowers. She has a great eye for design, listens to all requests and has great suggestions to make the flowers pop. I am not a flower person, I only ordered body flowers and bouquet for myself and my bridesmaids and I couldn't have imagined anything better.

Rockcastle Florist 14

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

We decided to go with Rock Castle Florist after reading reviews and stopping into their shop location in Canandaigua, NY. Barb was extremely helpful during our consultation and understood our vision right away. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We spent quite a bit of money on a floral archway for our ceremony which I was hesitant about at first but so glad we went with it because it was so beautiful and really added to the day, and looking back at our pictures it added so much the ceremony. The bouquets they put together were gorgeous and they even texted me a photo of my bridal bouquet the evening before my wedding to make sure I was happy with it (I was). Dawn helped with day of delivery and planning as well and was also great. They have a fantastic team and access to a lot of beautiful flowers and I would highly recommend them!

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

I love Rockcastle! They were extremely helpful throughout the whole process, especially because my vision did not include any flowers. I wanted a foliage/greenery theme, and as you can see in the picture below, it came out amazing! They also came to the venue early to decorate the tables, cake, etc. I didn't have to worry about anything! I highly recommend this florist!

Rockcastle Florist 15

Erika · Married on 09/15/2017

My flowers we amazing! My bouquet was breath taking! Due my schedule, I did not have time to meet in person withe the Rockcastle team. We talked on the phone a few times and I sent them pictures of what I liked. What they created was perfect and exactly what I wanted!! I also work at a wedding venue and see many of their arrangements for weddings and I'm always blown away what they create!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Erika, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback!! We loved working with you and we're so happy that you loved your flowers!! Best Wishes!! Wendy Rockcastle

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

I had a hard time justifying spending money on flowers, but my family insisted. Robin with Rockcastle, Greece location, listened to what I liked and what I was looking for and created these beautiful bouquets. Everyone at the wedding commented on my flowers. I so happy now that I listed and got flowers.

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2017

Barb was wonderful. She kept our budget in mind, & offered alternatives when some things weren't available for our table decor needs (and they turned out to be perfect!) The bouquets she crafted were lovely. She thoughtfully took the time to send the bride a preview for her approval the day before. We highly recommend Rockcastle. They've been our "go to" florist since the days of ordering prom flowers.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Melissa, Thank you for your lovely review! We loved working with you and are so happy you were pleased with your flowers and our service! Thank you again for taking the time to review our work and especially your shout out to Barb!!

Julie · Married on 08/05/2017

My bouquets were done by Rockcastle and they were absolutely beautiful. Barb who does the wedding flowers in Canandaigua was great. She sent pictures of mine and my bridesemaids bouquets as well as the boutineers two days before and was happy to make any changes I wanted. They were exactly what I envisioned and so pretty. Thank you!!

• Jeremy

Jeremy · Married on 05/06/2017

There were so many flower shop choices to choose from and we chose Rockcastle. We are glad we did! What an amazing floral shop! Our coordinator was Robin and she was amazing. With just our words, she was able to use her amazingly creative mind and was able to provide what turned about to be a beautiful and wonderful arrangement of flowers. Robin went above and beyond and coordinated with our Cake designer to handle the flowers that were being put on the cake. This surprised me and it worked great, everything was handled so efficiently. Highly recommended.

Madeline · Married on 05/06/2017

Robin at Rockcastle Florist made an overwhelming process extremely simple and a total breeze. I had a lot of ideas for the look and feel I wanted in the flowers and Robin pulled together everything into what I had imagined. She even assured me she would send a sneak peek picture the night before, in case I wanted to make any changes. The flowers arrived on time at the venue and looked stunning. I kept my bouquet in fresh water and they lasted for weeks, so I could enjoy them for longer than just the wedding day. Robin and Rockcastle Florist are professional and their attention to detail is nonpareil.

Roberta · Married on 04/29/2017

We have used Rockcastle for several different occasions, so going to them for help with our wedding was a no-brainer! Ours was a small wedding at a historical location, and they helped us come up with just the right combination of flowers.

Rockcastle Florist 16
    Rockcastle Florist 17
    Rockcastle Florist 18

Angela · Married on 11/19/2016

Wendy and Emmy from Rockcastle Florist were fantastic! The staff was able to take my ideas and vision and turn it into dream flowers that were absolutely beautiful! Emmy was fantastic with the day of set up and organization with flower delivery and prep! We would definitely use them again if we planned any events in the future!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Angela! Thank you for the 5 star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to write this and we loved working with you!! Best Wishes, Wendy, Emmy and the crew at Rockcastle Florist

Robert · Married on 10/22/2016

Flowers were the last thing that we figured out for our wedding - we waited until about two weeks prior to contact a florist, and we couldn't be happier with picking Rockcastle. We knew we didn't need anything fancy - just corsages, boutonnieres, and flower petals for the tables, and Rockcastle went above and beyond. We even had enough flower petals to decorate the rest of the venue (including cocktail tables) as well!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Robert, thank you for this 5 star review!! We so appreciate the wonderful feedback!! Best wishes and we are so happy your wedding flowers worked out so well!!

Jen · Married on 10/08/2016

Rockcastle provided beautiful flowers for our wedding. We enjoyed working with Robin, who listened to what we wanted while at the same time providing great, professional insight. Robin's creative mind was able to bring our vision to life, even if we didn't know exactly how to describe it. The day of our wedding, Rockcastle delivered all the flowers to our church and helped attach everyone's flowers, simplifying things and ensuring that everyone looked great.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Thank you Jen for this wonderful review!! We loved working with you and helping to bring your wedding vision to life! Congratulations~Robin

Alicia · Married on 10/01/2016

Rockcastle was amazing! Robin was a complete joy to work with and truly loves her job! She was fantastic at helping create gorgeous arrangements for our wedding! Thank you to her and the entire team for their hard work at creating flowers that were perfect for our special day!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Wow! Thank you for the fabulous review!! We loved working with you and wish you all the best ~ Robin and the Team at Rockcastle Florist
  • F

Felice · Married on 09/24/2016

Wendy was awesome! Our bouquets, boutonniere, centerpieces and decor were all soo beautiful... highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Thank you Felice for the wonderful review!! I loved your wedding style and it was a pleasure working with you!! Thank you again! Congratulations!! Wendy

Marissa · Married on 07/02/2016

Thank you Wendy & Robin for providing us with beautiful flowers for our wedding! Initially I had no idea what I was looking for in regards to my flower arrangements but after meeting with both Wendy and Robin and hearing their suggestions, they created the most perfect bouquet for me and amazing flowers for the rest of the bridal party. Our center pieces were exactly what we envisioned and we couldn't be more pleased with the expertise and quality that Rockcastle provided for us! We would highly recommend Rockcastle!
    Thank you!
    Marissa & Dan

Sent on 07/14/2016

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Thank you, Marissa and Dan!! We loved working with you. We're so happy that you were pleased with your floral designs! We appreciate the wonderful feedback and look forward to many more Wosotzke clan weddings:) Best Wishes to you both! Wendy & Robin

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Picking a florist was the most difficult decision we made in planning our wedding, which was this past weekend. Flowers are a big part of the wedding budget which is hard to swallow when you know they are going to die shortly after, so we wanted to make sure if we spent that much money they would be perfect. We met with several florists before finally contacting Rockcastle based on a referral from our DJ, Kalifornia Entertainment, and we just never felt quite right about any of them. We left each appointment feeling slightly uneasy. And then we met with Robin at Rockcastle and we just knew they were our florist. Robin got what we were going for and had TONS of photos from real weddings she had done to look through. The day of the wedding the flowers arrived and they were absolutely gorgeous. Exactly what I imagined. The ladies who delivered them took great care in setting up the decorative flowers and pinning boutonnieres and corsages. I am so glad we kept looking instead of just settling for a florist we didn't feel comfortable with. Rockcastle was really exceptional.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Wow Nicole, thank you for this awesome review!! I loved working with you as well! I will share your wonderful comments with the team!! Thanks again for the love, I'm so glad you were happy with everything!!

Lisa at Rockcastle in Canandaigua was unbelievable. We knew basically what we wanted but she used her experience to mold it into something cohesive. The day of the wedding when I saw our bouquets they were exactly as I'd envisioned. The ceremony decor was beautiful and everyone wanted a centerpiece to take home. The service we received was extremely timely and professional. I would recommend this florist to anyone getting married in the Canandaigua area. You won't be disappointed!

Our flowers were beautiful!!! Lisa is wonderful to work with and very personable!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to post this review! Best Wishes!!

Kathryn · Married on 10/03/2015

Robin at Rockcastle was fantastic! The flowers came out just as I had envisioned and were a perfect accent to our outdoor meadow wedding. Robin was professional, organized, and very willing to work with me on any changes. The price was very reasonable for the pieces that I requested. And Rockcastle did a great job having the flowers all packed up and ready to travel and stay nice, as our ceremony and reception were almost 4 hours away!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Kathryn, thank you so much for the lovely review! I'm very pleased that you were happy with your wedding designs! I loved working with you!! Best Wishes, Robin