65 Reviews for Rockcastle Florist

Aisle Decor (3)
Flower Petals (3)
Single Flowers (2)
65 Rockcastle Florist Reviews

We decided to go with Rock Castle Florist after reading reviews and stopping into their shop location in Canandaigua, NY. Barb was extremely helpful during our consultation and understood our vision right away. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We spent quite a bit of money on a floral archway for our ceremony which I was hesitant about at first but so glad we went with it because it was so beautiful and really added to the day, and looking back at our pictures it added so much the ceremony. The bouquets they put together were gorgeous and they even texted me a photo of my bridal bouquet the evening before my wedding to make sure I was happy with it (I was). Dawn helped with day of delivery and planning as well and was also great. They have a fantastic team and access to a lot of beautiful flowers and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery

I love Rockcastle! They were extremely helpful throughout the whole process, especially because my vision did not include any flowers. I wanted a foliage/greenery theme, and as you can see in the picture below, it came out amazing! They also came to the venue early to decorate the tables, cake, etc. I didn't have to worry about anything! I highly recommend this florist!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

My flowers we amazing! My bouquet was breath taking! Due my schedule, I did not have time to meet in person withe the Rockcastle team. We talked on the phone a few times and I sent them pictures of what I liked. What they created was perfect and exactly what I wanted!! I also work at a wedding venue and see many of their arrangements for weddings and I'm always blown away what they create!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a hard time justifying spending money on flowers, but my family insisted. Robin with Rockcastle, Greece location, listened to what I liked and what I was looking for and created these beautiful bouquets. Everyone at the wedding commented on my flowers. I so happy now that I listed and got flowers.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Barb was wonderful. She kept our budget in mind, & offered alternatives when some things weren't available for our table decor needs (and they turned out to be perfect!) The bouquets she crafted were lovely. She thoughtfully took the time to send the bride a preview for her approval the day before. We highly recommend Rockcastle. They've been our "go to" florist since the days of ordering prom flowers.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My bouquets were done by Rockcastle and they were absolutely beautiful. Barb who does the wedding flowers in Canandaigua was great. She sent pictures of mine and my bridesemaids bouquets as well as the boutineers two days before and was happy to make any changes I wanted. They were exactly what I envisioned and so pretty. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations

There were so many flower shop choices to choose from and we chose Rockcastle. We are glad we did! What an amazing floral shop! Our coordinator was Robin and she was amazing. With just our words, she was able to use her amazingly creative mind and was able to provide what turned about to be a beautiful and wonderful arrangement of flowers. Robin went above and beyond and coordinated with our Cake designer to handle the flowers that were being put on the cake. This surprised me and it worked great, everything was handled so efficiently. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery

Robin at Rockcastle Florist made an overwhelming process extremely simple and a total breeze. I had a lot of ideas for the look and feel I wanted in the flowers and Robin pulled together everything into what I had imagined. She even assured me she would send a sneak peek picture the night before, in case I wanted to make any changes. The flowers arrived on time at the venue and looked stunning. I kept my bouquet in fresh water and they lasted for weeks, so I could enjoy them for longer than just the wedding day. Robin and Rockcastle Florist are professional and their attention to detail is nonpareil.

Profile Picture Madeline, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We have used Rockcastle for several different occasions, so going to them for help with our wedding was a no-brainer! Ours was a small wedding at a historical location, and they helped us come up with just the right combination of flowers.

Profile Picture Roberta, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Wendy and Emmy from Rockcastle Florist were fantastic! The staff was able to take my ideas and vision and turn it into dream flowers that were absolutely beautiful! Emmy was fantastic with the day of set up and organization with flower delivery and prep! We would definitely use them again if we planned any events in the future!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Flowers were the last thing that we figured out for our wedding - we waited until about two weeks prior to contact a florist, and we couldn't be happier with picking Rockcastle. We knew we didn't need anything fancy - just corsages, boutonnieres, and flower petals for the tables, and Rockcastle went above and beyond. We even had enough flower petals to decorate the rest of the venue (including cocktail tables) as well!

Profile Picture Robert, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Rockcastle provided beautiful flowers for our wedding. We enjoyed working with Robin, who listened to what we wanted while at the same time providing great, professional insight. Robin's creative mind was able to bring our vision to life, even if we didn't know exactly how to describe it. The day of our wedding, Rockcastle delivered all the flowers to our church and helped attach everyone's flowers, simplifying things and ensuring that everyone looked great.

Profile Picture Jen, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Rockcastle was amazing! Robin was a complete joy to work with and truly loves her job! She was fantastic at helping create gorgeous arrangements for our wedding! Thank you to her and the entire team for their hard work at creating flowers that were perfect for our special day!

Profile Picture User5484430, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wendy was awesome! Our bouquets, boutonniere, centerpieces and decor were all soo beautiful... highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Felice, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you Wendy & Robin for providing us with beautiful flowers for our wedding! Initially I had no idea what I was looking for in regards to my flower arrangements but after meeting with both Wendy and Robin and hearing their suggestions, they created the most perfect bouquet for me and amazing flowers for the rest of the bridal party. Our center pieces were exactly what we envisioned and we couldn't be more pleased with the expertise and quality that Rockcastle provided for us! We would highly recommend Rockcastle!
Thank you!
Marissa & Dan

Profile Picture User6963550, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Picking a florist was the most difficult decision we made in planning our wedding, which was this past weekend. Flowers are a big part of the wedding budget which is hard to swallow when you know they are going to die shortly after, so we wanted to make sure if we spent that much money they would be perfect. We met with several florists before finally contacting Rockcastle based on a referral from our DJ, Kalifornia Entertainment, and we just never felt quite right about any of them. We left each appointment feeling slightly uneasy. And then we met with Robin at Rockcastle and we just knew they were our florist. Robin got what we were going for and had TONS of photos from real weddings she had done to look through. The day of the wedding the flowers arrived and they were absolutely gorgeous. Exactly what I imagined. The ladies who delivered them took great care in setting up the decorative flowers and pinning boutonnieres and corsages. I am so glad we kept looking instead of just settling for a florist we didn't feel comfortable with. Rockcastle was really exceptional.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Lisa at Rockcastle in Canandaigua was unbelievable. We knew basically what we wanted but she used her experience to mold it into something cohesive. The day of the wedding when I saw our bouquets they were exactly as I'd envisioned. The ceremony decor was beautiful and everyone wanted a centerpiece to take home. The service we received was extremely timely and professional. I would recommend this florist to anyone getting married in the Canandaigua area. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User6910841, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Our flowers were beautiful!!! Lisa is wonderful to work with and very personable!

Profile Picture User5309260, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robin at Rockcastle was fantastic! The flowers came out just as I had envisioned and were a perfect accent to our outdoor meadow wedding. Robin was professional, organized, and very willing to work with me on any changes. The price was very reasonable for the pieces that I requested. And Rockcastle did a great job having the flowers all packed up and ready to travel and stay nice, as our ceremony and reception were almost 4 hours away!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Wendy was great to work with! After having some sticker shock with 2 other vendors, I told Wendy right off the bat what we had to work with and what I was envisioning and asked if it was do-able. Wendy did an amazing job and the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. She worked with us and let us provide our own vases. Wendy also graciously dealt with several change requests throughout the process regarding quantity.

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked with Robin at Rockcastle Florist. She did an amazing job of informing me of how everything works as I have never been to a wedding before. She discussed everything thoroughly and was very helpful when I had questions. I left completely satisfied with my order and cant wait to see how the flowers come out for my wedding. I would recommend Robin at Rockcastle to anyone!! She's the best.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Robin was easy to work with and quick to answer any questions. I wasn't completely sure what I wanted, and she was happy to make suggestions and even show me some examples of how things would look. I feel that we got a great price. The flowers looked great on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We highly recommend Robin at Rockcastle Florist as your wedding florist. During a 1 on 1 consultation she took the time to listen to what we had in mind as far as the overall look, style, and color theme for the our wedding flowers. From the bouquets, to the corsages, to the centerpieces, Robin patiently put together samples of different flowers for us to give us a realistic idea of what we were describing we wanted. She'd make suggestions when needed, but wasn't pushy with her opinions. You can tell that she knows what she's doing, what looks good together, what will NOT work (knowing from past experience)! If it's what you want anyway - she'll do it! At the end of the day she wants YOU to like what you're paying for. Price is a little steep with flowers, but I would say when you're looking for real flowers for your wedding day - they are GOING to be a little pricey wherever you go! You get what you pay for though at Rockcastle :) On the big day, all staff was prompt and organized, and Robin was right there coordinating. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6169716, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

When I was trying to decide where to get my flowers everyone told me Rockcastle. I had never been there before but as soon as I walked into their store, I was wow'd. Their employees and flowers are beyond what words can describe. Beautiful and long lasting flowers that didnt kill my wallet. They are highly recommended!

Profile Picture lashawn, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews