Rockbridge Club Reviews

6 Reviews for Rockbridge Club

• Michelle

Michelle Ramsey · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Venue Tour

The level of customer service was amazing ! I knew from the moment I got there that I was picking this venue

Sent on 07/18/2019

Rockbridge Club's reply:

Thank you so very much, Michelle! I enjoyed meeting you both. I am so looking forward to working with you and Titus!

Ashley Fulton · Married on 10/26/2019

A beautiful venue, everyone loved it!

Rockbridge was everything I needed. Danna was more than helpful!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Rockbridge Club's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! I really enjoyed working with you guys! You were a beautiful bride! I wish you all the BEST!
  • Toya

Toya · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful venue

I had my wedding and reception here- I highly recommend The Rockbridge Club!!! Danna (manager) was and is always pleasant. She was always available to answer any questions I had. I’m
    Looking forward to booking my next event there

Sent on 08/27/2019

Rockbridge Club's reply:

Thank you so much, Toya! I loved working with you! You were such a gorgeous bride! I wish you guys all the BEST!!!!

Katie Fletcher · Married on 08/02/2019

Great Venue!!

We were very pleased with this venue for our wedding. The staff was extremely helpful and flexible. The place was renovated last year and was just BEAUTIFUL. The price was very reasonable too! I would definitely recommend this place. Only set back was there wasn't a big space for a bridal party to get ready. We got ready at my house and then came to the venue. But that may be because of the schedule we chose.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Rockbridge Club's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Rockbridge Club for your wedding and reception! You guys were a pleasure to work with! I wish you all the BEST!
  • Annabelle

Annabelle Baldrich · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect Space for Indoor and Outdoor Activities!

Everything about the venue was absolutely perfect and I would definitely recommend to anybody having a wedding ❤️

Sent on 09/05/2019

Rockbridge Club's reply:

Thank you so much Annabelle! It was a pleasure working with you and your Mom! You were a gorgeous bride! Best wishes to you and Tyler!

When we had our reception at the Rockbridge Club it was owned by Tronco's Catering. It appears that it is not owned by them any longer. It was very easy for us to use them because we only had to contact Tronco's to arrange everything. The venue was great, the dance floor is huge and that was one of my favorite things about it. We were going to use a different venue but decided that we loved the big dance floor and how we could set up the tables all around it and have the head table right in front of the fireplace. It is more expensive now to use, but I would still recommend it.

Sent on 10/19/2007