Rock With U Entertainment Reviews

213 Reviews for Rock With U Entertainment

• Jennifer

Jennifer G. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

The absolute best!

THE ABSOLUTE BEST! My husband and I wanted the dance floor to be packed the entire night and it was! Ross could not get our guests to sit down for dinner because they were having so much fun out on the dance floor. The RWU team was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. Brittany and Jessica responded to all of our emails quickly and answered each and every question that we had. We were able to have my husband play the introduction to our first dance on acoustic guitar seamlessly as well as incorporate a fun upbeat dance mixed in with the father/daughter dance. Ross and Fusion threw a rager and we could not be happier with the outcome. The music was perfect and better than we ever imagined. We would choose RWU one million times over again!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Michelle D. · Getting married on 09/02/2021

So happy we went with RWU!

Rock with u – specifically DJ Ross – was the entertainment for our wedding reception. Ross did an awesome job. He is obviously extremely experienced and because of this, he was able to adjust the music very quickly to what the guests responded to. He was an incredible host as well! He spoke enough times to get the crowd excited but didn’t take over the reception at all. He played all different kinds of music that we had asked for, and also was able to pick other great songs based on our requests. We got so many compliments on how awesome the music was!

We also had a family member introduced the wedding party and each person who did a toast. Ross did a really great job helping him out and making sure he got the mic and made the announcements when he was supposed to. I was really pleased he helped coordinate this and made it seamless.

Aside from the entertainment on the day of being fantastic, RWU was also very easy to work with. They are super organized and ask all the right questions. I’m a very Type A person, and working with them was an absolute pleasure. They made sure everything was done exactly as planned. In the lead up to the wedding, they were very responsive to emails and communicative. They also were able to make super helpful suggestions that made the day that much better.

Highly recommend! Thank you so much for making our day amazing!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Courtney · Married on 01/09/2021

Made our whole wedding!!

Our experience with Rock with U was amazing from our very first conversation with Brittany. We did Fusion for our wedding on January 9, 2021 and had DJPS.

He was unbelievable. Really knew how to work the crowd. We gave him a few songs we wanted played and he read the room and just knew what our guests wanted. People were dancing from the second they came into the ballroom. Super responsive team, organized, true professionals and FUN people to work with. So impressed and happy with this choice.

Thank you RWU for making our wedding a night all our guests will remember!!

Xoxo Courtney & Anthony

Sent on 01/21/2021
  • Desirae

Desirae A. · Married on 11/20/2020

Absolutely incredible!!!

We had the most amazing experience with Rock with U for our 11/20/2020 wedding! I can not describe the level of energy, expertise, & professionalism that this crew radiates into an event. From the extraordinary cocktail hour with the live sax to the 4 piece fusion, our guests were dancing all night! They nailed it with our music requests and the cold sparks were an absolute hit for our decor!

We had DJ JPS, Abner on the drums, Dave on the sax, & Steve on the trumpet, Brittany as our agent, & Roe coordinating. This team/company on all levels and areas gave us a sense of peace during a stressful year & postponed event. They delivered with ease & were one of the best decisions we made for our night! Their communication is also second to none!

There is a reason their ratings are so high.. do not wait on this one because they are the absolute best!! We can not thank you all enough for everything this year & we can’t wait to work with you again!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Maureen K. · Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely Incredible!

Where to even begin?! RWU is top notch service and entertainment! Their talent is amazing! We booked them for our wedding on 12/12/2020 in Key Largo, FL. My stepdad was adamant about having a live band with all the horns to make the wedding reception come to life and we are beyond happy we partnered with RWU's Fusion band! From the moment we contacted Ross to inquire, the service was excellent - communication was clear, detailed, quick responses. Our phone call with Ross really sealed the deal - he's knowledgeable, has a ton of experience and has an awesome high energy personality that gets you excited about working with them!

Fusion literally brought down the house (resort?) and everyone was dancing the whole time, having a great time. All I have to say is WOW they were absolutely incredible! It was a small wedding due to COVID, but they kept all the great music coming and made us feel so special! Our wedding was so much fun because of Ross and Fusion. I woke up the next morning knowing I had the best time of my life.

My stepdad was SO impressed, he can't stop watching the videos of Fusion and calls the night 'magical'

Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding day an amazing experience. We couldn't have asked for any better, RWU are truly the best in the business!

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Brogan

Brogan · Married on 10/10/2020

What a night!

I can’t thank these guys enough. They absolutely BROUGHT IT!!!!! We made the decision to invest in entertainment and it was the best decision we made in our entire budget. Spend the money. These guys are absolutely insanely talented. I’ve never been to a wedding so fun in my life!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Sharn

Sharn K. · Married on 10/05/2020

The perfect wedding entertainment

A wonderful experience from beginning to end. Rock with U made the whole process fun, easy and the guests had a blast! Would recommend highly for any wedding or special event.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Bryanna C. · Married on 07/17/2020

Rwu fusion - amazing!

What an incredible company to work with & what an incredible performance they put on for our 12/4/2020 wedding celebration!! FUSION was incredible...all of our weddings guests of every age were on the dance floor the entire night! Brittany and the entire RWU team made the entire process seamless and amazing. Our wedding was disrupted 3 times due to Covid-19 & RWU was so flexible and accommodating. They relocated our wedding date (twice) so easily and even provided a DJ last minute for our smaller wedding ceremony/dinner over the summer. We can't rave enough about RWU and we are receiving endless compliments from our guests! If you are on the fence or are concerned with budgeting your event, DO NOT hesitate to invest in Fusion! You will be guaranteeing incredible music and a packed dance floor on your wedding day. Thank you RWU for an amazing event after such a frustrating year!

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Julie

Julie B. · Married on 06/27/2020

The only option for your wedding music!

Rockwithu is the only way to go for your wedding! We had a violin and piano duo for ceremony and cocktail hour, and then fusion for reception. There is no one that can get the party started like them! I got the most compliments from the whole wedding on the fusion band! Elvis and Ross were so easy to work with from the very beginning and especially when we had to postpone. They truly are excited for you and will do anything to let you have the best day ever. We had DJ axrtribe day of with a three piece band and he played everything we requested, had a good mix of older and new songs, and went along with any surprises that we threw at him which included crowd surfing and mother of the bride getting on the drums for a song! You will not be disappointed with rockwithu and anyone on their team!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Jacqueline P. · Married on 05/31/2020

Amazing to work with so far!

We hired Rock With U for our wedding on May 31, 2020. They have been excellent to work with so far, extremely responsive! We have been to a few weddings that had them and have loved every single one! We are so excited to have them at ours and know that it will be a party!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Ana

Ana R. · Married on 03/28/2020

RWU is the Crème de la Crème!

From the beginning of our wedding planning we knew we wanted Rock With You for our reception music, having attended 3 weddings where RWU turned up the dance floor, we were certain we wanted them to be make our wedding the party we had long been anticipating. They completely surpassed our expectations from the planning to the entertainment. We were so lucky to have Brittany supporting us with getting the details for the reception sorted out. She made coordinating and planning for EVERYTHING very clear and was SO responsive. Like many of the other newlyweds, we too changed our wedding date multiple times as a result of the pandemic. RWU was always accommodating. In preparing for the day of, we were able to share a list of songs/ artists we love AND the musicians and DJ played our requests, timing them perfectly, reading the vibes of our guests. They also allowed us to really personalize our wedding by letting a family member sing along with a track for one of the family dances. We would 100% recommend RWU Fusion if you are wanting music to get EVERYONE dancing :) We are hoping all our friends will book RWU so we can attend more weddings where they are entertaining :)

Sent on 01/29/2021
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 01/26/2020

Fantastic wedding day music!

Great communication throughout the planning process. Vendor provided an online portal & planning form for us to enter all of our wedding details, music preferences, and requests. We hired RWU for our Sunday morning wedding with a very relaxed, jazzy music theme. The "fusion" option provided a DJ accompanied by live musicians who played along to the music. It really added depth to the sound, which we absolutely loved. They played all the songs we had requested, and kept to the theme all day long. A pleasure to work with, we definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Carson Z. · Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing Fusion Band!

Rock With U was amazing from beginning to end. Starting with their sales team all the way to the event concierge they had amazing communication and I felt that I was in good hands. The Band was amazing! I had a 4 piece band and needed them to play both hispanic and american music which they seamlessly weaved into the party. They really can read a crowd and got everyone up and dancing the whole night! The DJ listened and made sure that I had a great time and also played the songs that I requested. I would recommend RWU for ANY party!

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor C. · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing! 10/10

My husband and I cannot thank Rock With U enough for making our wedding day beyond our wildest dreams. We had the strings for our ceremony and the 5 piece fusion for our reception and WOW....just wow. Both the strings violinists and the 5 piece fusion group were incredible!! The number one compliment we have received about our wedding day is the entertainment. I never thought it was possible to have all of our guests out on the dance floor during the reception all at once. Look NO further for entertainment for your upcoming event..whatever it is! Thank you Rock With U!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Shawn

Shawn H. · Married on 12/28/2019

The best!

Rock With U family is absolutely awesome!!!
    From the initial phone call to the very last dance of the reception ... top notch.
    Every single detail, RWU operated with the highest level of professionalism. Djjps96 was amazing ... 10’s across the board!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Mesh

Mesh L. · Married on 12/10/2019

Incredible service and amazing execution. RWU can throw a party.

My wife and I were blown away by the RWU team. First of all, they were on top of their stuff, so organized and didn't miss a beat. Jessica and Brittany made it so easy for us, and the level of professionalism was top notch. The strings were beautiful for our ceremony. They were open to the songs we suggested. Then for the reception, DJ JPS and the band absolutely killed it. They read the room and people were dancing nonstop. Our guests kept giving us compliments about the band. We would use them again in a heartbeat. They are a phenomenal team. This is first-class service.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Ilana

Ilana R. · Married on 11/23/2019

WOW! Unbelievable band!

RWU was amazing!! We had the 6 Fusion + 2 singers for our wedding and they were beyond amazing. All my guests were on the dance floor all night long from beginning to end. DJ JPS did amazing and knew the right balance of oldies, pop, MC’ing etc. Highly recommend RWU for your wedding or event!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Rebecca · Married on 11/23/2019

Gets the party started!

If you want your wedding to be fun, uplifting, and gets everyone dancing- this is who you want to hire! We had a 3 piece + dJ fusion band, it was perfect for our 140 person wedding. Everyone missed dessert, because they were too busy dancing- how great! Worth every single penny and super helpful, attentive and customized process!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Rachel · Married on 11/16/2019

Best coice!

Unbelievable experience working with rock with u! People will not stop talking about how incredible they were.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Anne Marie

Anne M. · Married on 11/09/2019

Kept the party going all night long

I had the most amazing time with Rock With U for our big day. I won’t lie.. I was a bit skeptical when I wasn’t going to figure out who my DJ was until it was closer to the wedding since I didn’t request a specific one. But Brittany and Jessica ensured me that their Talent Manager would find us the perfect fit and they definitely did! DJ Double ii was just as amazing they had mentioned to me when I found he was our DJ - we had such an unbelievable time. We received so so many compliments from everyone on the great time they had with him as well. He kept the crowd going for the entire party and played all the music that our families and friends love! Everyone at Rock With U is so easy to work with and super professional. And they were always so excited and kind while helping me plan out our wedding day up until the day of. I am so thankful we chose Rock With U - they helped make our day so insanely special and fun. I couldn’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney P. · Married on 07/20/2019

Worth Every Penny !!!

This past July we hired Rock With U for our wedding, and I can honestly say it was worth every penny. Music is so important at a wedding reception - and our dance floor stayed busy all night! We got nothing but compliments on them and they totally deserved every one of them. Ross was amazing, the drummer and sax player were incredible, and the whole team was great to work with from the beginning ! As a high anxiety person I cannot say enough how fantastic they were- I honestly never worried about a thing with them ! Such an fun group of people to work with, and total professionals. HIGHLY recommend !

Sent on 08/19/2019

Todd S. · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Decision You Will Ever Make

If you're lucky enough to know of and be considering RockWithU, congratulations, you're in the winners circle of wedding planning! This is by far the best decision you will make when it comes to wedding planning. THEY ARE THE BEST - and "they" means everyone working in the organization.

We first saw DJ Slim and Fusion perform at a friend's wedding in Florida. We did not leave the dance floor. Slim did not play a single bad song and kept the party rocking all night. We simply had to have them at our wedding- the only problem was that we were getting married in NYC, not Florida. We reached out and welcomed the lovely and amazing Brittany W at RockWithU into our lives. Wow! she couldn't have been more helpful. Brittany matched our excitement and helped us plan a wedding people still talk about. It was important that the music kept our friends (late 20's) AND our parents' friends (60's+) together on the dance floor all night. Slim did not miss a beat and the dance floor was packed the whole night.

Not only can they "rock with you", but one of the best parts about working with the team is their organization. It is a well-run, detail oriented business that truly helped us plan our event. Their professionalism was as impressive as their entertainment skills. Planning/timing/music selection was top notch, but perhaps more notable was their execution. Band members / crew members / party managers all had to coordinate with: 1) a venue they had never worked with before and 2) ensuring all equipment transportation and logistics were handled from a different state!

You cannot go wrong with RockWithU! They will help give you the night of your lives!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Jessica L. · Married on 06/29/2019

Dream come true!

Unbelievable!!! We are totally blown away by our whole experience with Rock With U. From the first day we stepped in the door to meet with Brittany, to working with Jessica on our song selections and timeline, to day of working with Elvis and Andre, EVERYONE was excellent!!! True professionals and all so, so sweet! Our wedding guests have not stopped raving about how amazing our music was. Andre, you killed it! Best DJ ever!!! And our sax and drummer were absolutely unreal! I wouldn’t change one thing; Rock With U, we knew you would be awesome but you totally exceeded our expectations and helped make our dreams come true! Thank you, thank you to everyone who played a part!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Kristi D. · Married on 06/08/2019

RWU is Awsome!

RWU first set the stage for our oldest son’s wedding at the Breakers in Palm Beach last year so there was no question in using RWU at our younger son’s wedding last week in Columbia South Carolina. Their ability to combine the DJ and live band together is incredible. The dance floor was packed all night long and our guest continue to rave about how it was the wedding that Columbia will never forget. RWU is absolutely AWSOME!! Rock ON

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

Rock With U Entertainment was out of this world! I would hands down tell anyone who needs to hire music and entertainment to hire with RWU. They entertained my wedding guests like no other. The music was constant, the musicians were awesome to where you would think we had a live band and nothing else! The DJ was incredibly nice and even came through for an emergency situation that occurred with his medical background as well. They kept the guests on the dance floor the entire night. My husband,family and I want to do it all over again. Everyone hasn't stopped raving about Rock With U a month later! Thank you Rock With U!

Sent on 07/10/2019