Rock With U Entertainment Reviews

205 Reviews for Rock With U Entertainment

• Jennifer

Jennifer Golden · Getting married on 05/02/2022

The absolute best!

THE ABSOLUTE BEST! My husband and I wanted the dance floor to be packed the entire night and it was! Ross could not get our guests to sit down for dinner because they were having so much fun out on the dance floor. The RWU team was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. Brittany and Jessica responded to all of our emails quickly and answered each and every question that we had. We were able to have my husband play the introduction to our first dance on acoustic guitar seamlessly as well as incorporate a fun upbeat dance mixed in with the father/daughter dance. Ross and Fusion threw a rager and we could not be happier with the outcome. The music was perfect and better than we ever imagined. We would choose RWU one million times over again!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Michelle Diez · Getting married on 09/02/2021

So happy we went with RWU!

Rock with u – specifically DJ Ross – was the entertainment for our wedding reception. Ross did an awesome job. He is obviously extremely experienced and because of this, he was able to adjust the music very quickly to what the guests responded to. He was an incredible host as well! He spoke enough times to get the crowd excited but didn’t take over the reception at all. He played all different kinds of music that we had asked for, and also was able to pick other great songs based on our requests. We got so many compliments on how awesome the music was!

We also had a family member introduced the wedding party and each person who did a toast. Ross did a really great job helping him out and making sure he got the mic and made the announcements when he was supposed to. I was really pleased he helped coordinate this and made it seamless.

Aside from the entertainment on the day of being fantastic, RWU was also very easy to work with. They are super organized and ask all the right questions. I’m a very Type A person, and working with them was an absolute pleasure. They made sure everything was done exactly as planned. In the lead up to the wedding, they were very responsive to emails and communicative. They also were able to make super helpful suggestions that made the day that much better.

Highly recommend! Thank you so much for making our day amazing!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Sharn

Sharn Kee · Getting married on 10/05/2020

The perfect wedding entertainment

A wonderful experience from beginning to end. Rock with U made the whole process fun, easy and the guests had a blast! Would recommend highly for any wedding or special event.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jacqueline Papilsky · Married on 05/31/2020

Amazing to work with so far!

We hired Rock With U for our wedding on May 31, 2020. They have been excellent to work with so far, extremely responsive! We have been to a few weddings that had them and have loved every single one! We are so excited to have them at ours and know that it will be a party!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Tabitha

tabitha d · Married on 01/26/2020

Fantastic wedding day music!

Great communication throughout the planning process. Vendor provided an online portal & planning form for us to enter all of our wedding details, music preferences, and requests. We hired RWU for our Sunday morning wedding with a very relaxed, jazzy music theme. The "fusion" option provided a DJ accompanied by live musicians who played along to the music. It really added depth to the sound, which we absolutely loved. They played all the songs we had requested, and kept to the theme all day long. A pleasure to work with, we definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Carson Zachar · Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing Fusion Band!

Rock With U was amazing from beginning to end. Starting with their sales team all the way to the event concierge they had amazing communication and I felt that I was in good hands. The Band was amazing! I had a 4 piece band and needed them to play both hispanic and american music which they seamlessly weaved into the party. They really can read a crowd and got everyone up and dancing the whole night! The DJ listened and made sure that I had a great time and also played the songs that I requested. I would recommend RWU for ANY party!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Todd Smith · Married on 01/07/2020

Best Decision You Will Ever Make

If you're lucky enough to know of and be considering RockWithU, congratulations, you're in the winners circle of wedding planning! This is by far the best decision you will make when it comes to wedding planning. THEY ARE THE BEST - and "they" means everyone working in the organization.

We first saw DJ Slim and Fusion perform at a friend's wedding in Florida. We did not leave the dance floor. Slim did not play a single bad song and kept the party rocking all night. We simply had to have them at our wedding- the only problem was that we were getting married in NYC, not Florida. We reached out and welcomed the lovely and amazing Brittany W at RockWithU into our lives. Wow! she couldn't have been more helpful. Brittany matched our excitement and helped us plan a wedding people still talk about. It was important that the music kept our friends (late 20's) AND our parents' friends (60's+) together on the dance floor all night. Slim did not miss a beat and the dance floor was packed the whole night.

Not only can they "rock with you", but one of the best parts about working with the team is their organization. It is a well-run, detail oriented business that truly helped us plan our event. Their professionalism was as impressive as their entertainment skills. Planning/timing/music selection was top notch, but perhaps more notable was their execution. Band members / crew members / party managers all had to coordinate with: 1) a venue they had never worked with before and 2) ensuring all equipment transportation and logistics were handled from a different state!

You cannot go wrong with RockWithU! They will help give you the night of your lives!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Crenshaw · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing! 10/10

My husband and I cannot thank Rock With U enough for making our wedding day beyond our wildest dreams. We had the strings for our ceremony and the 5 piece fusion for our reception and WOW....just wow. Both the strings violinists and the 5 piece fusion group were incredible!! The number one compliment we have received about our wedding day is the entertainment. I never thought it was possible to have all of our guests out on the dance floor during the reception all at once. Look NO further for entertainment for your upcoming event..whatever it is! Thank you Rock With U!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Shawn

Shawn Hyson · Married on 12/28/2019

The best!

Rock With U family is absolutely awesome!!!
    From the initial phone call to the very last dance of the reception ... top notch.
    Every single detail, RWU operated with the highest level of professionalism. Djjps96 was amazing ... 10’s across the board!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Mesh

Mesh Lakhani · Married on 12/10/2019

Incredible service and amazing execution. RWU can throw a party.

My wife and I were blown away by the RWU team. First of all, they were on top of their stuff, so organized and didn't miss a beat. Jessica and Brittany made it so easy for us, and the level of professionalism was top notch. The strings were beautiful for our ceremony. They were open to the songs we suggested. Then for the reception, DJ JPS and the band absolutely killed it. They read the room and people were dancing nonstop. Our guests kept giving us compliments about the band. We would use them again in a heartbeat. They are a phenomenal team. This is first-class service.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Ilana

Ilana Robins · Married on 11/23/2019

WOW! Unbelievable band!

RWU was amazing!! We had the 6 Fusion + 2 singers for our wedding and they were beyond amazing. All my guests were on the dance floor all night long from beginning to end. DJ JPS did amazing and knew the right balance of oldies, pop, MC’ing etc. Highly recommend RWU for your wedding or event!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Rebecca · Married on 11/23/2019

Gets the party started!

If you want your wedding to be fun, uplifting, and gets everyone dancing- this is who you want to hire! We had a 3 piece + dJ fusion band, it was perfect for our 140 person wedding. Everyone missed dessert, because they were too busy dancing- how great! Worth every single penny and super helpful, attentive and customized process!

Sent on 12/03/2019

rachel · Married on 11/16/2019

Best coice!

Unbelievable experience working with rock with u! People will not stop talking about how incredible they were.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Anne Marie

Anne Marie · Married on 11/09/2019

Kept the party going all night long

I had the most amazing time with Rock With U for our big day. I won’t lie.. I was a bit skeptical when I wasn’t going to figure out who my DJ was until it was closer to the wedding since I didn’t request a specific one. But Brittany and Jessica ensured me that their Talent Manager would find us the perfect fit and they definitely did! DJ Double ii was just as amazing they had mentioned to me when I found he was our DJ - we had such an unbelievable time. We received so so many compliments from everyone on the great time they had with him as well. He kept the crowd going for the entire party and played all the music that our families and friends love! Everyone at Rock With U is so easy to work with and super professional. And they were always so excited and kind while helping me plan out our wedding day up until the day of. I am so thankful we chose Rock With U - they helped make our day so insanely special and fun. I couldn’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Palmisano · Married on 07/20/2019

Worth Every Penny !!!

This past July we hired Rock With U for our wedding, and I can honestly say it was worth every penny. Music is so important at a wedding reception - and our dance floor stayed busy all night! We got nothing but compliments on them and they totally deserved every one of them. Ross was amazing, the drummer and sax player were incredible, and the whole team was great to work with from the beginning ! As a high anxiety person I cannot say enough how fantastic they were- I honestly never worried about a thing with them ! Such an fun group of people to work with, and total professionals. HIGHLY recommend !

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jessica Lee · Married on 06/29/2019

Dream come true!

Unbelievable!!! We are totally blown away by our whole experience with Rock With U. From the first day we stepped in the door to meet with Brittany, to working with Jessica on our song selections and timeline, to day of working with Elvis and Andre, EVERYONE was excellent!!! True professionals and all so, so sweet! Our wedding guests have not stopped raving about how amazing our music was. Andre, you killed it! Best DJ ever!!! And our sax and drummer were absolutely unreal! I wouldn’t change one thing; Rock With U, we knew you would be awesome but you totally exceeded our expectations and helped make our dreams come true! Thank you, thank you to everyone who played a part!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Kristi Dietrich · Married on 06/08/2019

RWU is Awsome!

RWU first set the stage for our oldest son’s wedding at the Breakers in Palm Beach last year so there was no question in using RWU at our younger son’s wedding last week in Columbia South Carolina. Their ability to combine the DJ and live band together is incredible. The dance floor was packed all night long and our guest continue to rave about how it was the wedding that Columbia will never forget. RWU is absolutely AWSOME!! Rock ON

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

Rock With U Entertainment was out of this world! I would hands down tell anyone who needs to hire music and entertainment to hire with RWU. They entertained my wedding guests like no other. The music was constant, the musicians were awesome to where you would think we had a live band and nothing else! The DJ was incredibly nice and even came through for an emergency situation that occurred with his medical background as well. They kept the guests on the dance floor the entire night. My husband,family and I want to do it all over again. Everyone hasn't stopped raving about Rock With U a month later! Thank you Rock With U!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Megan Lindstrom · Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible Experience with RWU

RWU killed it for our wedding! Communication and planning with the team before the wedding weekend was always easy and they always made you feel at ease with your decisions.
    For our ceremony and cocktail hour, we had RWU outsource a steel drum player who really set the tone for our day. For our rehearsal, we utilized a four piece and the dance floor was packed the entire night. The guests raved about the music during and far after the weekend. We highly recommend RWU to anyone who wants to leave a memorable impression during their wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Ashley Mele · Married on 04/09/2019

Wedding on 4.6.19

Rock with you is hands down the best entertainment in the business. From the beginning they were amazing in every way. The professionalism, promptness, and knowledge of every staff member, especially brittany and jessica, made the processes from start to finish seamless. And they ALL sincerely cared about my husband and I and our special day, which to us was so refreshing because we can’t say that about some of our other vendors. They obviously do hundreds of weddings and events but they never made us feel like another number. They truly made us feel special from the first time I reached out to them. Then, their performance was off the charts!! My husband and I had high expectations and they exceeded them. Every single one of our guests expressed over and over how amazing our music was; every song was better than the next and they really knew how to read the crowd. We cannot thank rock with u enough! We love you guys and you truly are the BEST and we recommend them to everyone! xox

credit to the photos below: @michaelfreasphotography

Sent on 05/02/2019

Danielle Schreiber · Married on 04/06/2019

Nothing but a party!

All we can say is WOW! Rock with U made our wedding. From start to finish our wedding was a party which is exactly what we wanted! Every person was on that dance floor until the end, making it a point to praise The exceptional job from Rock with U stating it a wedding experience like no other!! Words cannot express our thanks for giving us such a memorable experience!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Claire · Married on 03/18/2019

Rock With U was the BEST!

Hi Brittany,

Well, the wedding of our LIVES is behind us now and I wanted to be in touch to tell you how much we LOVED our fusion band!!! As promised, they had TONS of energy and were so fun to watch and dance to. The DJ was awesome. Everyone talked about the energy. Not one rest in all four hours, and I was on the dance floor the ENTIRE time. So fun. Gabrielle and Warren were thrilled as well with how it all went.

The ceremony music was beautiful, the Cuban Trio was FANTASTIC!!!!! And the guitar at dinner was amazing.

Thank you for everything. You were wonderful to work with also.

All the best to you and your team!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • vivian

vivian · Married on 03/02/2019

So much fun!

There is no doubt that Rock with U made our wedding! DJ Slim brought the crowd together for non-stop dancing all night long. During the dinner service, the band played the most amazing music. Definitely a great choice! So much FUN!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2019

Event Planner/Bride's Dream Vendor!

I cannot say enough great things about Rock With U and each member of their team that I encountered from contracting to our wedding day. I am an event planner who books entertainment frequently for corporate and incentive events and I really appreciated the time and effort the RWU team took on the pre-planning side to ensure the details of our wedding day were communicated to the DJ and musicians at the venue. Contracting with Brittany was a breeze and reviewing the planning forms with Jessica was so easy. They were both extremely consultative. Something unique about RWU is that they have planning forms that helped not only select music, but coordinate timing and entertainment details of the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We were also able to contract uplighting, mic & speakers for our ceremony and some staging elements that were less expensive than renting from other vendors. Entertainment was really important to us in having an awesome night, and the five-piece Fusion was the perfect choice. The DJ was fantastic and the live instruments were unique and a concept new to many of our guests. We received so many compliments! It was such a great experience and a night to remember. Look no further. Book RWU!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rita G · Married on 11/13/2018

Thank you rock with u!

Our family can not recommend Rock with U more highly. DJ Slim and the other Rock With U band members played at our daughter's wedding and they were amazing. They sounded fabulous! They were fun. enthusiastic, and they kept the party going the entire night!! They understood the crowd perfectly and played the right songs at the right time for the right length. Also, the lighting and lighting manager were equally great. We can not thank Rock With U enough for making our daughter's wedding everything she had hoped for. In addition to how amazing Slim and the Rock With U team were the day of the wedding, the planning process with Rock With U was also a pleasure. We loved working with Brittany W.. Her suggestions were helpful and smart. We could always reach Brittany to discuss big and small questions and she was always patient, enthusiastic, and made us feel as though our event was special to them and that she sincerely cared about us and our event. Also, the the entire rest of the office team at Rock With U were professional and dependable at every step of the way. Best decision we made was to go with Rock With U for our music!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018