Rock With U Entertainment Reviews

Rock With U Entertainment 5
  • Sharn

Sharn Kee · Getting married on 10/05/2020

The perfect wedding entertainment

A wonderful experience from beginning to end. Rock with U made the whole process fun, easy and the guests had a blast! Would recommend highly for any wedding or special event.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jacqueline Papilsky · Getting married on 05/31/2020

Amazing to work with so far!

We hired Rock With U for our wedding on May 31, 2020. They have been excellent to work with so far, extremely responsive! We have been to a few weddings that had them and have loved every single one! We are so excited to have them at ours and know that it will be a party!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Crenshaw · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing! 10/10

My husband and I cannot thank Rock With U enough for making our wedding day beyond our wildest dreams. We had the strings for our ceremony and the 5 piece fusion for our reception and WOW....just wow. Both the strings violinists and the 5 piece fusion group were incredible!! The number one compliment we have received about our wedding day is the entertainment. I never thought it was possible to have all of our guests out on the dance floor during the reception all at once. Look NO further for entertainment for your upcoming event..whatever it is! Thank you Rock With U!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Mesh

Mesh Lakhani · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Incredible service and amazing execution. RWU can throw a party.

My wife and I were blown away by the RWU team. First of all, they were on top of their stuff, so organized and didn't miss a beat. Jessica and Brittany made it so easy for us, and the level of professionalism was top notch. The strings were beautiful for our ceremony. They were open to the songs we suggested. Then for the reception, DJ JPS and the band absolutely killed it. They read the room and people were dancing nonstop. Our guests kept giving us compliments about the band. We would use them again in a heartbeat. They are a phenomenal team. This is first-class service.

Sent on 10/22/2019

rachel · Married on 11/16/2019

Best coice!

Unbelievable experience working with rock with u! People will not stop talking about how incredible they were.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Anne Marie

Anne Marie · Married on 11/09/2019

Kept the party going all night long

I had the most amazing time with Rock With U for our big day. I won’t lie.. I was a bit skeptical when I wasn’t going to figure out who my DJ was until it was closer to the wedding since I didn’t request a specific one. But Brittany and Jessica ensured me that their Talent Manager would find us the perfect fit and they definitely did! DJ Double ii was just as amazing they had mentioned to me when I found he was our DJ - we had such an unbelievable time. We received so so many compliments from everyone on the great time they had with him as well. He kept the crowd going for the entire party and played all the music that our families and friends love! Everyone at Rock With U is so easy to work with and super professional. And they were always so excited and kind while helping me plan out our wedding day up until the day of. I am so thankful we chose Rock With U - they helped make our day so insanely special and fun. I couldn’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Palmisano · Married on 07/20/2019

Worth Every Penny !!!

This past July we hired Rock With U for our wedding, and I can honestly say it was worth every penny. Music is so important at a wedding reception - and our dance floor stayed busy all night! We got nothing but compliments on them and they totally deserved every one of them. Ross was amazing, the drummer and sax player were incredible, and the whole team was great to work with from the beginning ! As a high anxiety person I cannot say enough how fantastic they were- I honestly never worried about a thing with them ! Such an fun group of people to work with, and total professionals. HIGHLY recommend !

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jessica Lee · Married on 06/29/2019

Dream come true!

Unbelievable!!! We are totally blown away by our whole experience with Rock With U. From the first day we stepped in the door to meet with Brittany, to working with Jessica on our song selections and timeline, to day of working with Elvis and Andre, EVERYONE was excellent!!! True professionals and all so, so sweet! Our wedding guests have not stopped raving about how amazing our music was. Andre, you killed it! Best DJ ever!!! And our sax and drummer were absolutely unreal! I wouldn’t change one thing; Rock With U, we knew you would be awesome but you totally exceeded our expectations and helped make our dreams come true! Thank you, thank you to everyone who played a part!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Kristi Dietrich · Married on 06/08/2019

RWU is Awsome!

RWU first set the stage for our oldest son’s wedding at the Breakers in Palm Beach last year so there was no question in using RWU at our younger son’s wedding last week in Columbia South Carolina. Their ability to combine the DJ and live band together is incredible. The dance floor was packed all night long and our guest continue to rave about how it was the wedding that Columbia will never forget. RWU is absolutely AWSOME!! Rock ON

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

Rock With U Entertainment was out of this world! I would hands down tell anyone who needs to hire music and entertainment to hire with RWU. They entertained my wedding guests like no other. The music was constant, the musicians were awesome to where you would think we had a live band and nothing else! The DJ was incredibly nice and even came through for an emergency situation that occurred with his medical background as well. They kept the guests on the dance floor the entire night. My husband,family and I want to do it all over again. Everyone hasn't stopped raving about Rock With U a month later! Thank you Rock With U!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Megan Lindstrom · Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible Experience with RWU

RWU killed it for our wedding! Communication and planning with the team before the wedding weekend was always easy and they always made you feel at ease with your decisions.
    For our ceremony and cocktail hour, we had RWU outsource a steel drum player who really set the tone for our day. For our rehearsal, we utilized a four piece and the dance floor was packed the entire night. The guests raved about the music during and far after the weekend. We highly recommend RWU to anyone who wants to leave a memorable impression during their wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Ashley Mele · Married on 04/09/2019

Wedding on 4.6.19

Rock with you is hands down the best entertainment in the business. From the beginning they were amazing in every way. The professionalism, promptness, and knowledge of every staff member, especially brittany and jessica, made the processes from start to finish seamless. And they ALL sincerely cared about my husband and I and our special day, which to us was so refreshing because we can’t say that about some of our other vendors. They obviously do hundreds of weddings and events but they never made us feel like another number. They truly made us feel special from the first time I reached out to them. Then, their performance was off the charts!! My husband and I had high expectations and they exceeded them. Every single one of our guests expressed over and over how amazing our music was; every song was better than the next and they really knew how to read the crowd. We cannot thank rock with u enough! We love you guys and you truly are the BEST and we recommend them to everyone! xox

credit to the photos below: @michaelfreasphotography

Rock With U Entertainment 6
    Rock With U Entertainment 14
    Sent on 05/02/2019

Danielle Schreiber · Married on 04/06/2019

Nothing but a party!

All we can say is WOW! Rock with U made our wedding. From start to finish our wedding was a party which is exactly what we wanted! Every person was on that dance floor until the end, making it a point to praise The exceptional job from Rock with U stating it a wedding experience like no other!! Words cannot express our thanks for giving us such a memorable experience!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Claire · Married on 03/18/2019

Rock With U was the BEST!

Hi Brittany,

Well, the wedding of our LIVES is behind us now and I wanted to be in touch to tell you how much we LOVED our fusion band!!! As promised, they had TONS of energy and were so fun to watch and dance to. The DJ was awesome. Everyone talked about the energy. Not one rest in all four hours, and I was on the dance floor the ENTIRE time. So fun. Gabrielle and Warren were thrilled as well with how it all went.

The ceremony music was beautiful, the Cuban Trio was FANTASTIC!!!!! And the guitar at dinner was amazing.

Thank you for everything. You were wonderful to work with also.

All the best to you and your team!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • vivian

vivian · Married on 03/02/2019

So much fun!

There is no doubt that Rock with U made our wedding! DJ Slim brought the crowd together for non-stop dancing all night long. During the dinner service, the band played the most amazing music. Definitely a great choice! So much FUN!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2019

Event Planner/Bride's Dream Vendor!

I cannot say enough great things about Rock With U and each member of their team that I encountered from contracting to our wedding day. I am an event planner who books entertainment frequently for corporate and incentive events and I really appreciated the time and effort the RWU team took on the pre-planning side to ensure the details of our wedding day were communicated to the DJ and musicians at the venue. Contracting with Brittany was a breeze and reviewing the planning forms with Jessica was so easy. They were both extremely consultative. Something unique about RWU is that they have planning forms that helped not only select music, but coordinate timing and entertainment details of the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We were also able to contract uplighting, mic & speakers for our ceremony and some staging elements that were less expensive than renting from other vendors. Entertainment was really important to us in having an awesome night, and the five-piece Fusion was the perfect choice. The DJ was fantastic and the live instruments were unique and a concept new to many of our guests. We received so many compliments! It was such a great experience and a night to remember. Look no further. Book RWU!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rita G · Married on 11/13/2018

Thank you rock with u!

Our family can not recommend Rock with U more highly. DJ Slim and the other Rock With U band members played at our daughter's wedding and they were amazing. They sounded fabulous! They were fun. enthusiastic, and they kept the party going the entire night!! They understood the crowd perfectly and played the right songs at the right time for the right length. Also, the lighting and lighting manager were equally great. We can not thank Rock With U enough for making our daughter's wedding everything she had hoped for. In addition to how amazing Slim and the Rock With U team were the day of the wedding, the planning process with Rock With U was also a pleasure. We loved working with Brittany W.. Her suggestions were helpful and smart. We could always reach Brittany to discuss big and small questions and she was always patient, enthusiastic, and made us feel as though our event was special to them and that she sincerely cared about us and our event. Also, the the entire rest of the office team at Rock With U were professional and dependable at every step of the way. Best decision we made was to go with Rock With U for our music!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Anna P · Married on 11/10/2018

A night to remember!

If you’re debating whether to have a live band or DJ at your wedding, then Rock with U Fusion band is the way to go. They combine DJ and live band together flawlessly.

They played my wedding this past Saturday 11/10/18 (destination wedding in Charleston, SC) and it made the night! You can have just DJ or add as many instruments (horns, vocals, drums) as you want. They have the combination of DJ and instruments down to a science and it’s perfection. Everyone was on the dance floor all night!

Andre (AXR) was our DJ and his energy and charisma were infectious. He listened to what we wanted and added his own spin on everything which was great!!

Between the band, DJ, and their crew the night went off without a hinge. Guests were obsessed and raved about the band. Rock with U is exactly what you need if you want guests to leave your Wedding saying “that was the best wedding I’ve ever been to!”

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ashley White · Married on 11/04/2018

Rwu is the best!

I highly recommend RWU! My friends and family are still talking about how much fun our wedding was a month later! We had Fusion with DJ Volume, a drummer, and sax perform during the reception and then DJ Volume did our 2 hour after party. EVERYONE was dancing all night! Brittany and Jessica were awesome to work with before the event and DJ Volume and the band killed it. They are worth it!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Brenna D · Married on 10/28/2018

The best dj/band of ALL TIME!

Rock with U was by far the BEST music/entertainment/dj/band we have ever heard at a wedding. There was not one dull moment, our guests were on the dance floor the entire night which was exactly how we wanted it to be! We didn't put together a playlist before but gave the team at Rock With U a general idea of what kind of music we were into -- they knocked it out of the park with the music choices they made...it's been two months and our guests are STILL raving about how good Andre and his team were. I want to throw a party again and hire them because they just made it THAT much more enjoyable. Loved working with them and highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing

Rock with you went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was amazing. I had a harpist for the ceremony, music for cocktail hour and the fusion for the reception. There was about 40 minutes when the guests came in at first when I was having major dress issues and they started the party and had the entire wedding dancing and distracted while I dealt with what was going on behind the scenes. They never let anyone know what was happening. They kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and played all the songs on my request list. I have gotten SO many compliments on how amazing and cool fusion was. Having a DJ with live instruments was a dream. I don't love live vocals so to have the DJ play music enhanced with live instruments was the coolest thing ever!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Mirena

Mirena · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful team of talented professionals.

We had ROC W U Entertainment at our wedding this October and could not have been happier. The energy was always high, music selection varied and they delivered on our recommendations! Music is one of the few elements that truly makes the wedding, so we chose to spend a bit more and do not regret it. Tons of our friends and family asked for the name of the band because they were that good! All the staff was responsive, accommodating and a joy to work with prior to the wedding day. We wholeheartedly recommend this company - you will be so happy you chose them!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Paige · Married on 09/02/2018

Rock With U was absolutely INCREDIBLE! From the moment we heard of Rock With U and listened to them we knew we had to have them. They seriously know how to throw a party! I don't think there was a point in our wedding that our dance floor wasn't packed. Our friends and family still can not stop talking about how much fun they had and how awesome the fusion band/DJ combo was. They seriously know how to make sure your party is one that your guests will remember forever!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

Rock With U recently did my wedding and if you are considering going with them....I will tell you ABSOLUTELY DO IT! DJ Slim and the crew had our guests rocking from the second they entered the reception. My husband and I felt like celebrities walking into our venue with all our guests surrounding us for our entrance and first dance. I have chills just thinking about it. Truthfully, our guests were only seated for dinner and it was a rocking party every other second of the time! That is exactly what we wanted! Days later our guests are still talking about Rock With U and how AMAZING they were. The FUSION is so unique and gives you Dj hype with live music sound. It is out of this world perfect! I’m telling you...there’s no other option for your wedding. Rock With U is the way to go! They traveled from Miami, FL to Naples, FL for our wedding and definitely showed Naples what’s up! I’m still smiling ear to ear remembering the incredible atmosphere that was created for us and our guests. Absolutely worth every penny. The staff is friendly and organized. From beginning to end, working with Rock With U was simple and FUN. To me, your vendors make or break your wedding planning experience and Rock With U was an A+! Thank you Jessica, Brittany, DJ Slim & Co. for the absolutely most amazing night of our lives! We will forever be talking about it!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

RWU was everything I imagined and more!!! They were professional from my intial outreach until the day of. Brittany and Jessica were a pleasure to work with. The fusion DJ/instrumental set was appealing to everyone (including my Mom--who only wanted a band!!!) I received sooooo many compliments all night long about how amazing and fun they were. Slim was my DJ, and I knew I had to have him after I saw him at my friends wedding. I would recommend them to EVERY bride to be! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018