Rock With U Entertainment Reviews

178 | Dania, FL

178 Reviews for Rock With U Entertainment

Rita G · Married on 11/13/2018

Thank you rock with u!

Our family can not recommend Rock with U more highly. DJ Slim and the other Rock With U band members played at our daughter's wedding and they were amazing. They sounded fabulous! They were fun. enthusiastic, and they kept the party going the entire night!! They understood the crowd perfectly and played the right songs at the right time for the right length. Also, the lighting and lighting manager were equally great. We can not thank Rock With U enough for making our daughter's wedding everything she had hoped for. In addition to how amazing Slim and the Rock With U team were the day of the wedding, the planning process with Rock With U was also a pleasure. We loved working with Brittany W.. Her suggestions were helpful and smart. We could always reach Brittany to discuss big and small questions and she was always patient, enthusiastic, and made us feel as though our event was special to them and that she sincerely cared about us and our event. Also, the the entire rest of the office team at Rock With U were professional and dependable at every step of the way. Best decision we made was to go with Rock With U for our music!!!!

Anna P · Married on 11/10/2018

A night to remember!

If you’re debating whether to have a live band or DJ at your wedding, then Rock with U Fusion band is the way to go. They combine DJ and live band together flawlessly.

They played my wedding this past Saturday 11/10/18 (destination wedding in Charleston, SC) and it made the night! You can have just DJ or add as many instruments (horns, vocals, drums) as you want. They have the combination of DJ and instruments down to a science and it’s perfection. Everyone was on the dance floor all night!

Andre (AXR) was our DJ and his energy and charisma were infectious. He listened to what we wanted and added his own spin on everything which was great!!

Between the band, DJ, and their crew the night went off without a hinge. Guests were obsessed and raved about the band. Rock with U is exactly what you need if you want guests to leave your Wedding saying “that was the best wedding I’ve ever been to!”

Ashley White · Married on 11/04/2018

Rwu is the best!

I highly recommend RWU! My friends and family are still talking about how much fun our wedding was a month later! We had Fusion with DJ Volume, a drummer, and sax perform during the reception and then DJ Volume did our 2 hour after party. EVERYONE was dancing all night! Brittany and Jessica were awesome to work with before the event and DJ Volume and the band killed it. They are worth it!

Brenna D · Married on 10/28/2018

The best dj/band of ALL TIME!

Rock with U was by far the BEST music/entertainment/dj/band we have ever heard at a wedding. There was not one dull moment, our guests were on the dance floor the entire night which was exactly how we wanted it to be! We didn't put together a playlist before but gave the team at Rock With U a general idea of what kind of music we were into -- they knocked it out of the park with the music choices they made...it's been two months and our guests are STILL raving about how good Andre and his team were. I want to throw a party again and hire them because they just made it THAT much more enjoyable. Loved working with them and highly recommend!!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing

Rock with you went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was amazing. I had a harpist for the ceremony, music for cocktail hour and the fusion for the reception. There was about 40 minutes when the guests came in at first when I was having major dress issues and they started the party and had the entire wedding dancing and distracted while I dealt with what was going on behind the scenes. They never let anyone know what was happening. They kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and played all the songs on my request list. I have gotten SO many compliments on how amazing and cool fusion was. Having a DJ with live instruments was a dream. I don't love live vocals so to have the DJ play music enhanced with live instruments was the coolest thing ever!!!

• Mirena

Mirena · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful team of talented professionals.

We had ROC W U Entertainment at our wedding this October and could not have been happier. The energy was always high, music selection varied and they delivered on our recommendations! Music is one of the few elements that truly makes the wedding, so we chose to spend a bit more and do not regret it. Tons of our friends and family asked for the name of the band because they were that good! All the staff was responsive, accommodating and a joy to work with prior to the wedding day. We wholeheartedly recommend this company - you will be so happy you chose them!

Paige · Married on 09/02/2018

Rock With U was absolutely INCREDIBLE! From the moment we heard of Rock With U and listened to them we knew we had to have them. They seriously know how to throw a party! I don't think there was a point in our wedding that our dance floor wasn't packed. Our friends and family still can not stop talking about how much fun they had and how awesome the fusion band/DJ combo was. They seriously know how to make sure your party is one that your guests will remember forever!

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

Rock With U recently did my wedding and if you are considering going with them....I will tell you ABSOLUTELY DO IT! DJ Slim and the crew had our guests rocking from the second they entered the reception. My husband and I felt like celebrities walking into our venue with all our guests surrounding us for our entrance and first dance. I have chills just thinking about it. Truthfully, our guests were only seated for dinner and it was a rocking party every other second of the time! That is exactly what we wanted! Days later our guests are still talking about Rock With U and how AMAZING they were. The FUSION is so unique and gives you Dj hype with live music sound. It is out of this world perfect! I’m telling you...there’s no other option for your wedding. Rock With U is the way to go! They traveled from Miami, FL to Naples, FL for our wedding and definitely showed Naples what’s up! I’m still smiling ear to ear remembering the incredible atmosphere that was created for us and our guests. Absolutely worth every penny. The staff is friendly and organized. From beginning to end, working with Rock With U was simple and FUN. To me, your vendors make or break your wedding planning experience and Rock With U was an A+! Thank you Jessica, Brittany, DJ Slim & Co. for the absolutely most amazing night of our lives! We will forever be talking about it!

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

RWU was everything I imagined and more!!! They were professional from my intial outreach until the day of. Brittany and Jessica were a pleasure to work with. The fusion DJ/instrumental set was appealing to everyone (including my Mom--who only wanted a band!!!) I received sooooo many compliments all night long about how amazing and fun they were. Slim was my DJ, and I knew I had to have him after I saw him at my friends wedding. I would recommend them to EVERY bride to be! You will not be disappointed!!!

Emily · Married on 06/29/2018

Ross is THE BEST! RWU is THE BEST!!!! There is no other DJ I would have wanted to do my wedding than Ross and the RWU crew!!! Excellent crew!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2018

I am so thankful I booked Rock With U Fusion for the entertainment at my wedding. They are definitely worth every penny! Working with them on what I wanted was so easy especially since my parents and I disagreed on what we wanted. My fiance (now husband) and I wanted a DJ, but my parents are a little more old school and really wanted a band. Rock With U gave us the ultimate compromise with Fusion. We were able to have an awesome band with drums, guitar, and saxophone, and an incredible DJ. Andre kept the party going the entire time. People kept coming up to me during and afterwards saying they have never been to a wedding where so many people danced that much. It was really due to the awesome entertainment. The sax player jumped into the audience at one point and danced around too. It was incredible and everyone had a great time! The only complaint was that it was a little too loud to the point where the hotel had to ask them to turn it down and they didn’t, but when my mom or I asked them to turn it down a bit they did. So it’s really great that they make sure it’s the hosts’ wishes before acting and I personally had no issue with the volume. However, I have to give additional praise to the DJ, Andre, because we had him for an extra hour after party and even though the guests diminished to a smaller group of like 20 of our friends he still kept the party going like the room was full and didn’t lose a bit of energy the whole time. Rock With U Fusion was the best choice of entertainment in South Florida. They really made our wedding night incredible!

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

Rock With U was everything I could have hoped for at my wedding! The communication before the event allows them to understand what your vision is for the event. The entire crowd never left the dance floor and the music/entertainment was incredible. DJ Slim and the rest of the 7 piece Fusion band were energetic, organized and interacted with the crowd. Several weeks later, I still have friends and family calling saying that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thank you Rock With U!

Christine · Married on 06/07/2018

WOW! There are no words to express how amazing this company is as a whole. From the moment we emailed to inquire- Ross (the owner mind you) e-mailed RIGHT back with every option and what his suggestion is. He broke it down in a easy to understand way.

After choosing what we wanted- working with Jessica was just as great. She was helpful with exactly what information they needed & the online form is a the most precise way for both sides to understand each other.

The night of Slim was the DJ for us and had the crowd dancing the WHOLE night. No one sat down the entire reception (4 hours).

It is now 2+ weeks after the wedding and people are still telling us how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I had read reviews before we booked that everyone said "This is the best wedding I have ever been to" and it couldn't be more true.

There is no one better in the WORLD literally! THANK YOU RWU for making our night our favorite memory!

Patrick · Married on 06/01/2018

RWU was incredible from start to finish.They truly made the wedding. DJ Slim had everybody on the dance floor the entire reception and that is very rare. All we keep hearing is how much fun our wedding was, and we owe that to RWU. Strongly recommend!

Kay Lin · Married on 05/26/2018

AMAZING!! Everyone at Rock with U was such a pleasure to work with. Ross and Jessica made everything from the contract to the music selection and day of timeline an ease! They were extremely professional and organized. Our DJ Andre blew everyone away. All 125 of our guests went straight to the dance floor after dinner and the entire reception was a hit! Everyone was dancing the entire time and having so much fun. Andre’s music selections were on point and he was so good that the crowd chanted for an encore!! Can’t say that I have ever heard that at a wedding. I expected a good DJ, but Andre exceeded all expectations. It was 110% worth the investment and I would definitely book Andre and Rock With U again for any other events I have in the future. Our wedding would not have been the same without them! THANK YOU!!!!!

Adrienne · Married on 05/18/2018

We cannot say enough about how happy we are to have hired Rock With U for our 200+ person formal wedding in South Florida. Ross and his staff were some of the most fun people that we’ve ever had the pleasure of working with, along with being patient, detail oriented, and modern in their approach to entertainment.

We were not sure if we wanted to hire a band or a DJ for our wedding, so Fusion turned out to be the perfect choice. Our guests barely sat down from start to finish during the reception, and afterwords we heard from many that it was the best wedding entertainment they had ever experienced. We also hired RWU for our ceremony (strings) and cocktail hour (saxophonist). They made the entire process very easy with accessible online forms, recommendations, and follow up calls and emails.

If you are looking for a professional company who produces a high energy dance party atmosphere, we totally recommend Rock with U and Fusion. We couldn’t have asked for better! Thanks Ross!!

Ariel · Married on 05/04/2018

Music is a HUGE part of a wedding and Ross and Rock With U Fusion KILLED IT!!!! We cannot think of one thing we would have changed and all of our guests were raving about the music. We met with him before the wedding and explained the vibes that we were looking for and he delivered exactly what we wanted. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Andrew · Married on 04/20/2018

made song choice an ease. followed through with everything we had asked and had everyone off of their feet for the entire time!

Bram · Married on 04/13/2018

Rock With You absolutely crushed it for our wedding weekend. We booked them to do music for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Our guests are still talking about the music and energy RWU brought for all events and we couldn’t be happier with our choice. Ross, Lorena and Jess were all class acts in all conversations leading up to our events. Highly professional and reliable and we just felt in good hands. Then Ricky and Slim and their accompanying musicians were just amazing. RWU isn’t the cheapest game in town, but if you’re looking to invest in the area of your event that will keep guests talking, they are your choice. Highly recommended!

Stephanie · Married on 03/17/2018

Rock with U was amazing! They played every song we requested at their perfect moments and our dance floor was energetic, fun, and unforgettable. We decided to add a surprise confetti pop which totally MADE the party. Seriously. This was worth every penny!
    From the very start rock with u strives to build a relationship with their clients. They make you part of their family and it eases the planning process. This was the best investment we made for our wedding.

Shea · Married on 03/09/2018

Rock with u is unbelievable!!! My wedding would not have been the same without them.

Brittany and Jessica made everything so easy and our DJ was Awesome!!

I Love You Guys and again 1000000% Thank You :)

Nicole · Married on 03/03/2018

Music was exactly what we wanted!
    Rock with U is on point in reading the crowd and is a guarantee for an amazing night!

We will be using them for future occasions!!!

Bret · Married on 03/02/2018

This was without a doubt, the best band we could have hoped for for our wedding! It's so hard to find a regular band that is good enough to play all the top hits you want at your wedding without sounding somewhat cheesy or off, and a DJ alone loses some of the magic and umph you can only get with the sounds of a live band...and the fusion of the two works beautifully. They also play the crowd and are able to cater the songs and playlist to what's working, so you don't have to stress about the exact playlist. You just give them a typical sound or playlist you may already have on spotify and they will do the rest.

On top of being amazing at what they do, their professionalism is unmatched. They are super responsive, extremely attentive and have the wedding process dialed in. They have amazing forms to fill out to help you prep for the big day and ask you things that you wouldn't even have thought of. They were a joy to work with and I'd highly recommend them to anyone planning an event or wedding.

The only feedback to note is that they're a bit on the pricier side...but that said, for their level of skill, talent and experience, I don't know if they would still be expensive comparatively, and they are worth every penny.

Alexis · Married on 02/15/2018

One word...... UNBELIEVABLE!!!! The amazing customer service blew my mind! Rock With U pulled out all the stops for our wedding! We chose to go with the 4 piece Fusion option and our guests cannot stop talking about the entertainment. They were phenomenal! Played to the crowd but also stuck to my play list and there was not a single person at my wedding sitting down. Ross and Jessica were our go to people for communication from start to finish, and I must say that they were a pleasure to work with. Extremely responsive and detail oriented! I highly recommend them for any and all events!

Bradley · Married on 02/10/2018

Rock With U blew everyone away at our wedding at Breakers West! DJ JPS + Sax + Drums started the party right, and then kept the energy flowing throughout the night. The dance floor never cleared out until the night was over, and everyone was commenting on how good the DJ/band was. We also used Rock with U’s live guitar for our ceremony, which was excellent. Planning the music for our event was easy with the help of Jessica + Brittany. We highly recommend Rock with U for your next event! Thank you so much guys! -Brad + Paula