152 Reviews for Rock With U Entertainment

Consultation (3)
MC (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
152 Rock With U Entertainment Reviews

One word...... UNBELIEVABLE!!!! The amazing customer service blew my mind! Rock With U pulled out all the stops for our wedding! We chose to go with the 4 piece Fusion option and our guests cannot stop talking about the entertainment. They were phenomenal! Played to the crowd but also stuck to my play list and there was not a single person at my wedding sitting down. Ross and Jessica were our go to people for communication from start to finish, and I must say that they were a pleasure to work with. Extremely responsive and detail oriented! I highly recommend them for any and all events!

Profile Picture Alexis, 2/15/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Rock With U blew everyone away at our wedding at Breakers West! DJ JPS + Sax + Drums started the party right, and then kept the energy flowing throughout the night. The dance floor never cleared out until the night was over, and everyone was commenting on how good the DJ/band was. We also used Rock with U’s live guitar for our ceremony, which was excellent. Planning the music for our event was easy with the help of Jessica + Brittany. We highly recommend Rock with U for your next event! Thank you so much guys! -Brad + Paula

Profile Picture Bradley, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Not knowing a lot of vendors in Florida we were apprehensive for our daughters wedding. From the first time we sat down with Jessica, met the office team our mind was put at ease. They walked us through every little detail. The night of the party was insane. We did nothing but show up!
D.J. Andrè kept the energy going all night. So many of our out of town guests wanted to know where we found RWU, how smart we were to pick it. Smart, no! Lucky extremely. We feel blessed that we chose them. The look on my daughters eyes all night was enough to hire them again and again. So to the whole team at Rock With You, we thank you sooo much!!!!

Profile Picture Scott, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RWU was Amazing!!!! They truly made our our daughters wedding the talk of the town. As the Ballroom doors opened the music cranked up , everyone could feel the energy. The dancing never stopped. Whether our guests were from Peru, Canada, New York, California Michigan or Miami they all were amazed with The DJ Fusion Concept and kept dancing so they wouldn't miss a beat. DJ Slim was exceptional and definitely read the crowd. Ross, Jessica and the RWU team were very professional. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Lydia, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RWU was awesome! They played to the crowd and never stopped. It was SO much fun and they did an awesome job. I would 100% use them again!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ross B and the Rock With You team put together an unbelievable performance from beginning to end. From the lovely string duo for our ceremony to the high energy Fusion band and DJ for our reception, we were entertained and partying like rock stars all night long! We also used RWU's up lighting for both the ceremony and reception b/c they have the latest and greatest decor (and were even recommended by our floral and decor team)! Additionally, the confetti cannon added a whole new vibe to our party and made all the video and photos come to life! You can't go wrong with RWU and I highly recommend hiring them for any events where the dance floor is the party!

Profile Picture Scott, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers

Honestly, Rock With U (RWU) made our wedding unforgettable. From the first communication we had with them, all the way up until the wedding and even after, they were the consonant professionals and always available for us. I can’t tell you how many people have told us since the wedding day that our music set up was the best they had ever experienced at a wedding. I would unquestionably recommend RWU to any friend/colleague/family who is planning an event and is interested in including live music. Thanks again RWU! You are forever a special part my wife and I’s biggest day.

Profile Picture nima, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Twas a night we will never forget. We only wish we could relive it over & over.
Our wedding is one of the most cherished memories of our lifetime, & sadly, not all newly weds feel the same. Some are relieved it's over, others have regrets on how the night proceeded, & others are reluctant... That said, we want to thank all of the incredible staff with Rok W U for their talent, patience, advice, & amazing energy. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same with out you all. For those currently on the daunting task of planning their wedding, or the wedding or event of a loved one, & are looking for a top flight experience, seek no further. Rock With U is the industry's absolute best. In our late twenties nearing our thirties, we've been to numerous weddings & experienced a wide variety of entertainments... From our experience we can tell you a) your entertainment is extremely important, perhaps makes or breaks an event, & b) Rok W U has the best energy, talent, equipment, & staff. We struggle to find the words to express in this little text box just how awesome Rock With U Entertainment really is, but we can confidently tell you, if you are looking for an unforgettable experience, they won't disappoint.
Our wedding included the violinists for the ceremony and a music fusion with DJ Andre-highly recommend- with a live band. Prior to, Rock with U set up a time & date good for our schedule (we live in NYC & our wedding was in Boca Raton FL) & discussed wedding details & helped us develop a timeline including songs to play during the reception and ceremony. The process was streamline & enjoyable.
The night of the wedding, our guests did not want to stop dancing. So much so, the were yelling for an encore, pleading for just one more song to cap the end of the night! The energy was tangible. We had never seen/experienced such a lively crowd of all ages at a wedding before & needless to say, everyone had an amazing time. They had my 81-year-old grandma dancing!

Profile Picture Adam, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Twas a night we will never forget. We only wish we could relive it over & over.
Our wedding is one of the most cherished memories of our lifetime, & sadly, not all newly weds feel the same. Some are relieved it's over, others have regrets on how the night proceeded, & others are reluctant... That said, we want to thank all of the incredible staff with Rok W U for their talent, patience, advice, & amazing energy. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same with out you all. For those currently on the daunting task of planning their wedding, or the wedding or event of a loved one, & are looking for a top flight experience, seek no further. Rock With U is the industry's absolute best. In our late twenties nearing our thirties, we've been to numerous weddings & experienced a wide variety of entertainments... From our experience we can tell you a) your entertainment is extremely important, perhaps makes or breaks an event, & b) Rok W U has the best energy, talent, & reputation. We struggle to find the words to express in this little text box just how awesome Rock With U Entertainment really is, but we can confidently tell you, if you are looking for an unforgettable experience, they won't disappoint.

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

RWU truly made our wedding reception in Key West perfect. Jessica and Brittany were always a pleasure to work with prior to the wedding and made us feel at ease through out the entire process. We highly valued our guests staying on the dance floor and having a great time and RWU delivered. We had DJ Ricky City plus sax, trumpet and drums. They completely read the crowd and had them on the dance floor all night as we wanted. We also loved how RWU started the night off our guests walking into the reception and having everyone dance before calling us in, it really kicked off the night (our photographers had noted they never saw this before). Simply put if you are looking for musicians that are going to keep people dancing and having a great time this is who you should go with.

Profile Picture Desiree, 12/16/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

DJ Andre and all of the musicians were absolutely fantastic!! They did an amazing job of incorporating the music we requested while avoiding the music we asked to be excluded. We greatly appreciate Andre's flexibility and willingness to play music that may be different from what the typical party may like. Andre and the musicians did an amazing job of keeping the energy level high all night long and because of them the dance floor was packed from start to finish. Our family and friends could not stop raving about how great the music was throughout the night. The musicians were incredible and very especially interactive with the crowd, as we had requested. Jessica at RWU did a perfect of matching our taste and personality with the right DJ and musicians for our party. Thank you RWU for making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everything was amazing!!! Everyone is still talking about the Band!!!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Rock With U was amazing on our wedding! We did fusion with DJ Ricky, a saxophone, trumpet, and drums. All of our guests were dancing the entire night! They did a great job blending latin and american music. Our guests are still commenting to us about how amazing the music was at our wedding. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Carolina, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RockWithU literally blew my mind!! I can not express how amazed we were with their performance and professionalism. Our guests still can not stop talking about how amazing our entertainment was. We did the Fusion style with a DJ, Sax, drums and guitar, they were all fabulous!! My friends had never seen a band with a DJ and they thought it was the coolest thing. My guests did not stop dancing the entire time. They kept the party going throughout the whole night, we did not want it to end. Brittany, Jessica and Ross at RockWithU were great to work with and really put me at ease throughout the process. They followed up timely and were always super responsive. I literally did not have to worry about anything when working with RockWithU... I already want to have another party just to have RockWithU perform! Thanks again RockWithU crew you were top notch entertainment and I can not thank you enough for helping make our wedding experience that much better!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Rock with u was the perfect combination of DJ and live music and I couldn't be more grateful for their professionalism and talent at my wedding. They were so amazing that many of my guests came up to me to ask me who they were because they were so impressed. I absolutely loved working with them leading up to the big day.. they truly listened to what I wanted and didn't want and made sure that the vibe turned out exactly how my husband and I hoped for. They are the best!!

Profile Picture Dani, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Rock With U was absolutely fabulous. Everything from ceremony music to the reception was fun and the exact vibe I was going for. Our fusion DJ and instruments were amazing and kept the party going all night long. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone looking for music at their event. If I could give them 10 stars, I would!!

Profile Picture Summer, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We like to party. Rock With U brings the party! We couldn't even get our guests off the dance floor to sit down for dinner at our wedding at the St. Regis Bal Harbour in September 2017. They DJ fusion concept was new to us being from Kentucky, but we could not have been more pleased and entertained! DJ Slim and his energy was amazing. What a talented group of musicians backing up our favorite songs! I swear I almost cried when the clock stuck midnight and the dance party was over. The Rock With U team found a way to incorporate all our music requests into the most memorable night. These are professional musicians of the highest caliber! Book them now!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Rock With U was such an awesome experience - our wedding guests are STILL talking about how amazing our music was! We booked the Fusion with 4 live instruments and a DJ. Our dance floor was absolutely packed the entire night - everyone had an amazing time! The planning process was easy and the crew at Rock With U is great to work with and super helpful! I would recommend Rock With U to any and everyone looking to have the most fun night ever!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

RWU was absolutely incredible from the very beginning of planning our wedding to the very end! They made sure every detail was exactly what we wanted AND MORE. We have never heard such amazing reviews during and after the wedding of how they kept the crowd dancing all night. Each band member was so significant in making it truly the best night ever. Both the bride and groom especially could not stay off the dance floor!

Profile Picture Elise, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Rock with u was amazing. I used Fusion for my wedding. They played almost all of the songs I had requested, had a great variety of music, and kept the party alive.

Profile Picture Maddie, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

The ENTIRE team at RWU is simply amazing!!! From their office staff with Joselyn and Jessica's professionalism and speediness all the way to Slim, Ross and Kyle who were a part of our wedding day, the whole RWU team truly made our day PERFECT!! Slim and Ross are the best of the best and truly untouchable with their energy and charisma!! Kyle with the lighting had our reception room feeling warm and romantic while he made our dance floor seem like a club (truly the best of both worlds)!!! They kept our day flowing perfectly and our dance floor packed at all times!!! We couldn't have asked for a better team to help us celebrate the best day of our lives!

Ross, Slim, Kyle, Joselyn, and Jessica and everyone at Rock WIth U, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! It was truly a day to remember and a party we will never forget!!!

XOXOX The Ehrets 7.21.17

Profile Picture Sarri, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking for an unparalleled experience for you and your wedding goers alike, then Rock With U is legitimately the only option out there. Ross and team superseded any and all expectations, and Andre rocked the wedding from start 'til finish. At one moment I looked around and thought no one was at the wedding, only to find that HONESTLY every guest was rocking out. Guests told me that the wedding flow and music was great, and everyone called this the best wedding they've been to! They are the greatest. They are worth every penny and deliver what they say and then some!I can't wait to have another event to book them again! :)

Profile Picture Allyson, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

There are no words to describe just how amazing Rock With U is! From the first phone call up until the end of our wedding night, RWU was just fabulous!

I am a very detailed person and had a ton of questions, and RWU always got back to me and was happy to help me in anyway that they could. My wedding was a party that is for sure. The dance floor was full the whole night because of RWU. We gave up control and let DJ Dean take over the music selection which was a great move because they really know how to keep a party going and get everyone dancing. You will not be disappointed with RWU! They will rock your socks off! I will be using them for my future children's Bar and Bat Mitzvahs! :) Everyone was talking about how awesome RWU was the next morning! Thank you RWU for everything! You helped make our wedding a dream come true! We had a blast! Love you guys!
-Alexandra and Shane Jarmin

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Rock With U team is awesome! Everyone was so nice and helpful throughout the whole process. We had fusion with DJ Andre, drums and sax, and were absolutely amazing! DJ Andre was so much and got the crowd dancing all night long. The sax and drums were also amazing! We would definitely hire Rock with u for all our future events and would highly recommend DJ Andre!

Profile Picture nicoleta, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Rock with You was amazing! We met with them nearly a year and a half before the wedding and were immediately struck by Ross (the owner's) good looks and great personality. I remember driving up to our first meeting and they had a welcome sign outside to greet us with our names on it! That blew us away from the start and it only got better. Rock with You was always available for my many questions throughout the planning stages. The wedding reception rocked all because of them. From the very start, they get guests up and dancing and it was continued to the end of the party. DJ JPS was fantastic. Everyone loved him and the instruments were amazing as well! We didn't want a band, we wanted a DJ and the four instruments that they added made such a difference! Spectacular event and many thanks to Rock With You!!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews