Rock the Booth Reviews

Rock the Booth 3
Rock the Booth 4
Rock the Booth 5

Caitlyn · Married on 08/28/2010

This was by far the best part of our wedding. Rock the Booth is super easy to work with and well worth the price. It was a hit for everyone, especially if you have kids at the wedding. We loved the pictures that we received on our cd in the mail! They are great pics!!

Sent on 09/15/2010

Alicia · Married on 06/25/2010

Rock the Booth is awesome! Everyone had a blast with it. We're still getting calls and emails from people, telling us how much fun they had with it. It was worth every single penny...and if you do any shopping around, you'll see that RTB is several hundred pennies less than other companies!! We laughed and laughed as we looked through the scrapbook the next day. What a blast!

We ended up buying frames from RTB and we used them to put our "seating cards" in and then people could replace that with a photo strip after going in the booth. I love how it worked out! It looked pretty, was functional, and gave the guests a nice favor to take home with them.

I really appreciated that Mara always responded to my emails very quickly. She was super helpful and always answered all of my questions very thoroughly. I highly recommend Rock the Booth! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Corrales & Long · Married on 06/19/2010

I can't say enough about the photobooth itself, everyone raved that it was the greatest idea of all times. I worked with Mara and she was very professional and easy to reach. The cost to rent the photobooth per hour is a bit high, but if it's within your budget I suggest you rent one you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/24/2010
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/22/2010

Everyone loved the photo booth and the scrapbook they assembled for us is great! I mostly worked with Mara and she was great - very prompt and helpful.

Sent on 05/29/2010

Beth · Married on 05/15/2010

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!!!
    RTB was such a FUN part of our reception!!! Everyone had an absolute ball going in the photobooth time after time. It was definitely a highlight to our wedding. We had so many guests rave about how fun it was & what a great idea it was to include in the wedding day.
    We also got the scrapbook with our package, which is well worth the money!!! It is SO fun to look through & see everyone's pictures. It will definitely bring us many years of laughter & good memories down the road.
    We were on the fence about having a photobooth, but are SO glad we went ahead & spent the money on it. I would definitely have regreted if we had skipped out on hiring RTB. You will definitely NOT be disappointed by them!!!

Sent on 06/22/2010
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 10/11/2009

Mara really put together an awesome experience. She is a great value and was able to take the graphics from my invitation as the graphic of my photos. Plus, we got the scrapbook immediately and she did such a great job with its decoration. We are so happy we did the photobooth and it was worth every penny.

Sent on 10/27/2009

Bettisha · Married on 09/26/2009

Mara was a pleasure to work with. Everyone loved the booth. We had a blast!!

Sent on 10/12/2009
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/05/2009

--->You must get this service! I think in 2-3 years rock the booth photo booth will be a standard at any wedding just like having a DJ service. The booth was definitely a hit and a big part of the wedding entertainment. Mara created a spectacular logo which helped to maintain our wine wedding theme and use of monogram. The best part was receiving the cd and being able to see how the night progressed for our guests, and who had the best posing ideas. If you've even thought for a moment maybe you would want this, get it! I was having second thoughts on the added cost of another service that I did not really need, but at the end of the night seeing my grandparents get in the booth, and enjoy themselves, it was well well worth it. Oh yah, very professional and helpful for those (grandma) who just couldn't figure things out!

Sent on 09/19/2009
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 09/05/2009

Mara and Rock the Booth was an amazing addition to our reception festivities. EVERYONE loved it and Mara was great to work with. She was super responsive to emails and very professional! Even my mother-in-law, who thought a photobooth was a serious waste of money in the beginning, came up to me at the end of the night and apologized and said it was a ton of fun! No matter the age - from your grandmother to your ringbearer - people love this thing and Rock the Booth offers a great package for a great price!

Sent on 02/18/2010

Nicole · Married on 08/22/2009

This photobooth....what can I say! It was a hit! Everyone loved it! I cannot say enough about RockTheBooth. Mara and Tyson were great! Everyone loved this ideal. I looked over at the booth during my wedding and at one point there were about 20 people in line, and mostly adults. I say, if you have the money, spend it. This was the best investment for our guests. I love looking back through the scrapbook that they made during the wedding and reading everyone comments and looking at their silly photos.

Thanks RocktheBooth for the best entertainment!

Nicole

Sent on 09/02/2009

Jackie · Married on 08/21/2009

I absolutely LOVED this vendor. I contacted RTB after going to a bridal show and seeing one by a different company. I fell in LOVE with photobooths from that point on, however, I could not justify spending over $1000 for one. Thats when RTB came into my life and I had booked them immediatly. Mara is so quick to respond to emails and their pricing cannot be beat. Yes, the saying is true "you get what you pay for" but not at all with RTB, trust me! I still get compliements on how nice Mara & Tyson were to everyone. Some photobooth companies only allow 2 strips of pictures to be printed... not RTB, they will print however many you want, no questions asked. I also had the scrapbook in my package and I LOVED IT!!! It was so fun to look at the day after the wedding and see how much fun everyone was having. Mara did a fabulous job designing the book as well. Also, within a matter of days.... DAYS.... I said, I got the cd in the mail with all of the photobooth pictures on it. Hurry and book them, you wont regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2009
  • sassygirl4u27

Stephanie · Married on 03/21/2009

This was the best money we spent on our entire wedding. My guest had a blast with this. We got so many fun pictures. It was fantastic. Tyson worked our event and he was great. Very friendly and professional. The service was excellent. If you are on the fence about getting a photobooth, I say do it, and make sure to book them. You will not regret it. :-)

Sent on 04/07/2009

Rachel · Married on 03/14/2009

I just need to express that this thing was a 100% fantastic HIT! People had SO much fun with it and we got compliments left and right! They were talking about it and raving about it ALL NIGHT LONG. They were going in multiple times, dragging others in with them, and having a complete blast. Mara and Tyson ran the booth, and were extremely professional and eager to please. I am SO pleased with the scrap book too, and glad we opted for it. It came out awesome, the photo strips were great, and we got access to all of the images online too!

Prices are way better than some of the other vendors of photo booths and the resulting product is comparably just as fabulous! Don't be hesitant due to their pricing. Rock The Booth is a GREAT alternative for a bit less....if you don't have as much money to budget for this type of thing. This wasn't something that was a priority according to the budget, but I am seriously SOOOOO GLAD we did it. I think people will remember it for a long time.

Sent on 03/20/2009

Leah · Married on 10/15/2016

We wanted to include something fun for our guests to enjoy all night long! They had so many different props for us to enjoy and our guests had a greta time! I loved that we got a flash drive with all of the pictures and videos, as well as a book of the photos strips at the end of the night. The clarity on the pictures was fantastic and they printed so quickly!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Great booth with amazing props and excellent photos with customized border.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Dorothy · Married on 10/01/2011

I just had our daughter's wedding reception last week 10/01/11 and had the Rock the Booth people there. I cannot say enough good things about this vendor. The attendant, Eric, did a great job. The quality of the pictures and the professionalism of all the people I have dealt with at their company was just excellent. They did everything they had promised to do and more. I had many, many compliments from guests about this photo booth. It made our good reception into a great reception. It added so much fun to the festivities. They are competitively priced and the booth was big enough to get a crowd in there. At the end of the night, my daughter received a beautiful remembrance of everyone who used the booth. Would use Rock the Booth again in a minute. Without a doubt, I would recommend their services. This was one of the best decisions I made. Great job!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jeff Heuer · Married on 07/28/2018

Outstanding

Rock the Booth was at my friends wedding in Plymouth and the photo booth was an entertaining way for friends and family to capture pictures of themselves to remember there night. The Booth attendee and the wide variety of props at our disposal were the best of any booth I’ve seen at an event. Great at any event because it can be used by all ages.

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • User4374300 · event on: 08/03/2014

Wonderful experience using Rock the Booth and definitely would use them again in the future.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Amy · Married on 05/18/2014

RTB is a wonderful vendor - very easy to work with, and very quick turn around after the wedding. We had Molly as our photo booth attendant and she was lovely and very helpful. My only issue was that during the wedding, when the booth started to get very busy, it took more and more time to get prints to all the people in the big group photos. I wish it had been a little faster. Otherwise, they were extremely flexible, and great value for the money.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Renee · Married on 10/27/2012

All my questions and concerns were answered very quickly via email with this company. They let me give my own designed logo file for the photo strip so it would coordinate with all of my stationery. I purchased the prop option from them and I also bought extra props from party city. All of my own props were returned to me at the end of the night. We had our own guest book set up near the booth for the second set of strips to go in, along with a message from each guest. I received the disc with images very quickly and they are all high resolution images. The web gallery link was sent to me on the monday following the wedding.

My only negative was that I had to pay for a half an hour of idle time. Considering I was already paying for this person to eat and drink, I thought this was somewhat unfair. Just to be clear you, it is an option to offer a plate for this vendor. I also learned from the photobooth attendant that he did not eat, but his boss who just came to setup did.

Overall I would recommend this photobooth company and I would use them again

Sent on 11/19/2012

Amber · Married on 08/21/2010

I would definitely recommend Rock the Booth to anyone looking for a photobooth. They're better than shutterbooth in my opinion, and they're half the price. Our guests are still raving about the wonderful time they had in the photobooth!

Sent on 09/11/2010

Carrie · Married on 05/21/2016

3.5

Everything went smoothly and the guests loved it!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Nate · event on: 12/05/2014

Rock the Booth brings a can be done attitude to your Holiday Party. We requested their services at our 2014 Holiday Party as a repeat client and they did not disappoint once again. They responded promptly to our quote request, worked on a custom logo for us, showed up early, set up and dis-assembled without any hand holding and had our pictures posted promptly.

Sent on 12/17/2014

RtB was very good to us- they were a very good partner in our wedding. Our guests loved it, too.

Sent on 09/04/2014
  • User4272615 · event on: 06/13/2014

4.2
      3.5

This was a hit and they were very kind and very easy to work with. I only wish the props would have been in better condition and more props.

Sent on 07/24/2014