Rock the Booth Reviews

89 Reviews for Rock the Booth

89 Rock the Booth Reviews

Sophia Miller · Married on 09/29/2018

The best ever!

Rock the Booth is the best photo booth company I have encountered yet! I’ve had my fair share of experiences with photo booth companies having organized multiple social events during college. That being said, rock the booth was by far the easiest to work with and extremely flexible. They showed up on time, prepared, and had a tenant there all night in case anything were to happen. Props were super fun too! Everyone had a great time and the photo booth was definitely a highlight at our reception and made for great memories.

James May · Married on 07/28/2018

Incredible Service. Made for a great addition to the Wedding.

Alex and his team had everything set up beforehand and was ready for when everyone entered. He had a ton of different hats and glasses to choose from. The pictures turned out great!

Kara Thompson · Married on 07/28/2018

Wedding Photo Booth

This was one of the best parts of our day! We especially loved the quality and professionalism. I will use this company again for other events and can’t wait to recommend it to my friends getting married!

Kevin Miller · Married on 06/23/2018

Photo booth at my sons wedding

Great to see so many people going back to the photo booth for a third and fourth time. Shows how much they enjoyed it. Seemed like a quality booth with fun props. The gal working the booth was very friendly and professional. I would recommend for anyone.

Ken · Married on 06/02/2018

Big hit! Several people told me that the booth was their favorite part of the reception. Even my frumpy brother-in-law loosened up and kept talking about how much fun he had at the booth. A steady line of people picked out their favorite hats, masks and props, before entering, while the crowd exiting the booth were always laughing and smiling. I really like how the booth shows the previous picture for the crowd, and I really enjoyed seeing everybody's photos online the next day. The attendant explained how they use high quality equipment and even carry back-up parts to ensure a worry-free smooth event.

Kevin Molesky · Married on 05/18/2018

Great service! Great time!

I have used rock the booths services for multiple personal events and have attending a wedding in which they served. They provided plenty of options to serve your photo booth needs! Highly recommended!

Rock the Booth 1

Ally · Married on 05/12/2018

The photo booth was a fantastic addition to the wedding! I loved the memories with my family that were captured! The staff was very perfesional and accomadating! She adjusted the camera so my younger cousin would be able to be seen! 100% recommend.

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2018

Fantastic job, very professional

Charlie · Married on 05/12/2018

We used this company for our photo booth at our wedding and it was a big hit! There was a line all night to use it. We loved the custom photo strip that was made to match the theme of our wedding! Good variety of props for the guests to use and the attendant who ran it was very kind and attentive. Would recommend them to anyone!

Colleen Miller · Married on 05/12/2018

I attended a wedding that had this photo booth company.

It was the hit of the evening, next to the bride and groom saying "I Do"! Fun for all ages-from the flower girl to the grandparents! Lots of great and funny props to add to the pictures. Quality of pictures was great-very clear. I was told the bride and groom get a copy of all the pictures taken that night - what a great memento for them as candid shots are so much more real than "photographer" shots. You really get to see peoples personalities! The attendant who manned the booth was professional and dressed well for the occasion.

Sarah Miller · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome addition!

Everyone had so much fun! Would recommend!

Kate · Married on 10/14/2017

Rock the Booth was not only incredibly easy to work with, but continued to provide exceptional service even after our wedding was over. Our flash drive was lost following our reception, and Alex was able to send us a shared drive with all of our photos. Months later, when I went to access the photos and realized I hadn't saved them, Alex resent them to me and we are able to have our photo booth photos! Excellent service, quality, and our guests had a ton of fun taking photos. Highly recommend!

Christa · Married on 09/16/2017

Rock the Booth was extremely flexible during our planning stages. The attendant showed up on time, set up quickly, and encouraged the guests to have fun!

Gabrielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Rock the booth was great and had an awesome attendant!

Christine · Married on 08/29/2015

The photo booth made the perfect addition to our wedding reception and everyone had such a great time in it!

Dana · Married on 09/12/2014

As the bride, you do not want any hassle the day of the wedding. Thankfully, RtB was professional, courteous and our photos turned out great! My now-husband and I chose the guestbook option and enjoyed the hilarity of all our guests photo strips. Our attendant was kind and welcoming to our guests. It was a great experience and I would definitely use RtB again!

They were there on time, kept the photo booth line moving, and were extremely friendly. I was thrilled with the photos we got of our wedding guests!

Rock the Booth did everything we expected - and more. They cheerfully and at no charge supplied some last minute "advice cards" for the bride and groom to include in their photo scrapbook. The reception started late, and though we'd booked the photo booth for specific times, they were very gracious and flexible with the times they staffed. Part of their standard offers include a "split time" which some other vendors do not, and we enjoyed before and after dinner booth time.

Rock the Booth was the perfect touch to our wedding! Our guests had a blast taking pictures in the photo booth all night long with a variety of props and accessories. Rock the Booth was professional, organized and accommodating. We couldn't be happier with the quality of photos guests received and the memory book that they put together for us as the bride and groom to take home as a keepsake! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a photo booth at their wedding!

Ayanna · Married on 06/28/2014

Everyone loved it and I was very pleased with the outcome of the photos.

Stefanie · Married on 06/06/2014

Rock the Booth did an amazing job at my wedding and at my brother's wedding. They have so many add ons and the scrapbook is awesome! I would highly recommend them for any event!!!! They are a million times better than other photobooth!!!!!! Rock the Booth truly rocks!!!!!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

Rock the Booth was amazing! We had costed out a few different options with other vendors and they were the best value! They did not disappoint, exceeded our expectations on the wedding day. What we liked best was not only the service but the customization of packages offered. They offer in their packages option to get a USB of the pictures at the end of the night and a custom logo on the bottom of the photo strips, which ended up matching our theme perfectly. We also did the scrapbook option, where the attendant puts the photos in a scrapbook with colors that match wedding theme. Turned out great and provides great memories of the wedding. Overall, would definitely recommend them for their service and value they provide!

Renee · Married on 10/13/2013

My husband and I used Rock the Booth for our photo booth company on October 13, 2013. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! Everyone from our 3-year old flower girls to our senior guests were in the photo booth all night! We also did the scrapbook option and it is so much more fun to look at than a traditional guest book. The attendant did a great job of putting our book together and it even matches our wedding colors.

Heather · Married on 09/07/2013

I booked RtB after experiencing them first-hand at my cousins wedding. Their prop box is awesome, and the scrapbook is a great keepsake! Our guests had a great time with the booth. My own issue was I did not hear the DJ make any announcements about the booth throughout the evening. It would be nice if the attendant could remind the DJ to make such announcements periodically so that guests are sure to know about the booth, and to use it. As a paying customer, I'd like my guests to enjoy it as much as possible. Other than that, great company, great prices, and great quality!