Rock the Booth Reviews

1 User photo

Rock the Booth 1

Kristy Lindensmith · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience!

Rock the booth exceeded my expectations! Alex was very nice and professional and answered any questions I had beforehand! Julia was the photo booth attendant and she was great! I got so many compliments on the photo booth and attendant from my guests! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! I would highly recommend rock the booth! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sophia Miller · Married on 09/29/2018

The best ever!

Rock the Booth is the best photo booth company I have encountered yet! I’ve had my fair share of experiences with photo booth companies having organized multiple social events during college. That being said, rock the booth was by far the easiest to work with and extremely flexible. They showed up on time, prepared, and had a tenant there all night in case anything were to happen. Props were super fun too! Everyone had a great time and the photo booth was definitely a highlight at our reception and made for great memories.

Sent on 10/30/2018

James May · Married on 07/28/2018

Incredible Service. Made for a great addition to the Wedding.

Alex and his team had everything set up beforehand and was ready for when everyone entered. He had a ton of different hats and glasses to choose from. The pictures turned out great!

Kara Thompson · Married on 07/28/2018

Wedding Photo Booth

This was one of the best parts of our day! We especially loved the quality and professionalism. I will use this company again for other events and can’t wait to recommend it to my friends getting married!

Kevin Miller · Married on 06/23/2018

Photo booth at my sons wedding

Great to see so many people going back to the photo booth for a third and fourth time. Shows how much they enjoyed it. Seemed like a quality booth with fun props. The gal working the booth was very friendly and professional. I would recommend for anyone.

Ken · Married on 06/02/2018

Big hit! Several people told me that the booth was their favorite part of the reception. Even my frumpy brother-in-law loosened up and kept talking about how much fun he had at the booth. A steady line of people picked out their favorite hats, masks and props, before entering, while the crowd exiting the booth were always laughing and smiling. I really like how the booth shows the previous picture for the crowd, and I really enjoyed seeing everybody's photos online the next day. The attendant explained how they use high quality equipment and even carry back-up parts to ensure a worry-free smooth event.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Kevin Molesky · Married on 05/18/2018

Great service! Great time!

I have used rock the booths services for multiple personal events and have attending a wedding in which they served. They provided plenty of options to serve your photo booth needs! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Rock the Booth 2

Ally · Married on 05/12/2018

The photo booth was a fantastic addition to the wedding! I loved the memories with my family that were captured! The staff was very perfesional and accomadating! She adjusted the camera so my younger cousin would be able to be seen! 100% recommend.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2018

Fantastic job, very professional

Sent on 05/16/2018

Charlie · Married on 05/12/2018

We used this company for our photo booth at our wedding and it was a big hit! There was a line all night to use it. We loved the custom photo strip that was made to match the theme of our wedding! Good variety of props for the guests to use and the attendant who ran it was very kind and attentive. Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Colleen Miller · Married on 05/12/2018

I attended a wedding that had this photo booth company.

It was the hit of the evening, next to the bride and groom saying "I Do"! Fun for all ages-from the flower girl to the grandparents! Lots of great and funny props to add to the pictures. Quality of pictures was great-very clear. I was told the bride and groom get a copy of all the pictures taken that night - what a great memento for them as candid shots are so much more real than "photographer" shots. You really get to see peoples personalities! The attendant who manned the booth was professional and dressed well for the occasion.

Sarah Miller · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome addition!

Everyone had so much fun! Would recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kate · Married on 10/14/2017

Rock the Booth was not only incredibly easy to work with, but continued to provide exceptional service even after our wedding was over. Our flash drive was lost following our reception, and Alex was able to send us a shared drive with all of our photos. Months later, when I went to access the photos and realized I hadn't saved them, Alex resent them to me and we are able to have our photo booth photos! Excellent service, quality, and our guests had a ton of fun taking photos. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Christa · Married on 09/16/2017

Rock the Booth was extremely flexible during our planning stages. The attendant showed up on time, set up quickly, and encouraged the guests to have fun!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Rock the booth was great and had an awesome attendant!

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • User7121710 · event on 08/13/2016

The photo booth operator, Khloe, was very good. She had the booth set up and ready to go before the event started. We will use Rock the Booth again in the future.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Shannon · event on 07/16/2016

Amazing staff and awesome bother can't wait to book again

Sent on 07/21/2016
  • User6817312 · event on 06/04/2016

Excellent service and product at a good price. Customer service is outstanding. The photo scrapbook they make is super cute.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Kathy · event on 05/14/2016

5.0 - our company has used Rtb on many occasions and we are truly satisfied with the service provided.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Michelle · event on 04/23/2016

We have used Rock the Booth for our high school dances (Homecoming and Prom) for several years. They are a great company to work with! They are willing to travel a long distance to come to our events, they do a great job getting many students through the booths quickly and their customer service is fantastic! They respond to emails quickly and also help after the event to block out any photos that we found to be inappropriate. I am a loyal customer and will continue to be for a long time!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Christine · Married on 08/29/2015

The photo booth made the perfect addition to our wedding reception and everyone had such a great time in it!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Jody · event on 12/13/2014

Rock the Booth truly rocks our company's staff events. They've been part of our holiday party and two summer staff picnics. Last month, our holiday party had 170 attendees. The photo booth was the highlight of the whole party. We asked for a special holiday theme with our logo on the photo strips. They did a beautiful job on that. The attendant was very professional and set up quickly. The props were fun and clean. The attendant kept the booth open a few minutes after the set shutdown time to allow more attendees to take photos. We had the same experience at our summer 2013 and 2014 company picnics with 150+ attendees. I recommend Rock the Booth frequently!

Sent on 01/07/2015
  • User4614153 · event on 12/10/2014

We have used Rock the Booth for several corporate events for the past 5 years. They are always on time, professional, friendly and affordable. Their follow-up both before and after the event has been fantastic -- which is why we return to the Rock the Booth team time and again.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Kerrie · event on 12/06/2014

Love Rock the Booth! They rock our world every time they are here! Never late, never leave early and ALWAYS prepared. We have never had an issue with poor customer interaction and their machines have NEVER broken down. 1st rate and 1st class!

Sent on 12/16/2014