Rock the Booth Reviews

Rock the Booth 5
  • Kevin

Kevin Lahaie · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Perfect Vendor

Alex Miller was very helpful and knowledgeable with the process. Very easy to work with and will get the job done with perfection.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Meredith · Married on 10/26/2019

Highly recommend

Rock the Booth was such a hit at my wedding. Alex was excellent to work with from beginning to end and the guests at our wedding raved not only about the props and the booth, but about Alex as well. Alex gave us a well put together scrapbook of the photo strips at the end of the night and we’ll enjoy those memories for a long time. We could not recommend Rock the Booth more!!

• Dwayne

Dwayne Delcarmen · Married on 10/17/2019

The BEST Photobooth Company Around!!!

We have used Rock the Booth for the past three years for our annual Holiday Party and they have ALWAYS been great. Their attendants are some of the most professional out there. I recommend them over the competition anyday. They keep the line of communication open, which I think is very important. You can pay what you want anywhere, but you get the best out of Rock The Booth!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 09/20/2019

Fantastic photo booth service!

The team at Rock the Booth was extremely awesome. They designed special photo slips that matched our wedding style, and were extremely communicative leading up to the event, even though we hired them quite last minute. They kept our guests entertained and were extremely kind. We kept going back and forth on if we wanted to hire a photo booth or not and we are so glad that we did. Rock the Booth was fantastic and we strongly recommend them.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Sokolowski · Married on 09/14/2019

Use rock the booth - amazing!

Alex was absolutely amazing! He always got back to me quickly with any questions and was open to my ideas of what I was looking for, how it would fit in the space and what I wanted for my photo design. He had TONS of props which the guests really enjoyed using. We used the open photo booth which was perfect for our space - it allows so many people in the picture as well. We loved that we got all the pictures from the booth right away, within a week! It was an extra great memory to have and such a wonderful team to work with. He went above and beyond to make our day a little bit extra special. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Rock the Booth 6
    Rock the Booth 7
    Rock the Booth 8
    Rock the Booth 9
    Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 09/14/2019

Fun experience!

Rock the booth was at my best friends wedding and will definitely recommend them to friends and family. We all had so much fun taking pictures and using the props! The photo strip design was so cute and made a great keep sake to remember the wedding!

Kristin Statler · Married on 09/14/2019

Highest quality photo booth around!

I have experienced many photo booths but Rock the Booth easily stands above the competition! The most obvious difference was the quality of their photo strips. The photo strips we have from other companies are a little plain, but I was so impressed when I received ours from Rock the Booth! It had so much detail and was just really beautiful! I thought the booth itself looked better than the competition too. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality photo booth!

Jayne Seufert · Married on 07/30/2019

Fantastic Company

Rock the Booth went above and beyond with the event! Every backdrop was themed, the booth was extremely efficient to use, and the staff was genuine and fantastic. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kelsey · Married on 07/27/2019

Everything we hoped for

Alex and his team with Rock the Booth went above and beyond to accomodate us for our wedding. They showed up super early to set up and were super professional but super fun at the same time. I'm so happy they are who we chose for the wedding, we had an absolute blast with the photobooth. Thank you so much Rock the Booth!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Jeff Heuer · Married on 07/27/2019

Friends wedding in Plymouth

Rock the Booth was at my friends wedding in Plymouth and the photo booth was an entertaining way for friends and family to capture pictures of themselves to remember their night. The Booth attendee and the wide variety of props at our disposal were the best of any photo booth I’ve seen at an event. Great at any event because it can be used by all ages.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Kristy Lindensmith · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience!

Rock the booth exceeded my expectations! Alex was very nice and professional and answered any questions I had beforehand! Julia was the photo booth attendant and she was great! I got so many compliments on the photo booth and attendant from my guests! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! I would highly recommend rock the booth! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sophia Miller · Married on 09/29/2018

The best ever!

Rock the Booth is the best photo booth company I have encountered yet! I’ve had my fair share of experiences with photo booth companies having organized multiple social events during college. That being said, rock the booth was by far the easiest to work with and extremely flexible. They showed up on time, prepared, and had a tenant there all night in case anything were to happen. Props were super fun too! Everyone had a great time and the photo booth was definitely a highlight at our reception and made for great memories.

Sent on 10/30/2018

James May · Married on 07/28/2018

Incredible Service. Made for a great addition to the Wedding.

Alex and his team had everything set up beforehand and was ready for when everyone entered. He had a ton of different hats and glasses to choose from. The pictures turned out great!

Kara Thompson · Married on 07/28/2018

Wedding Photo Booth

This was one of the best parts of our day! We especially loved the quality and professionalism. I will use this company again for other events and can’t wait to recommend it to my friends getting married!

Kevin Miller · Married on 06/23/2018

Photo booth at my sons wedding

Great to see so many people going back to the photo booth for a third and fourth time. Shows how much they enjoyed it. Seemed like a quality booth with fun props. The gal working the booth was very friendly and professional. I would recommend for anyone.

Ken · Married on 06/02/2018

Big hit! Several people told me that the booth was their favorite part of the reception. Even my frumpy brother-in-law loosened up and kept talking about how much fun he had at the booth. A steady line of people picked out their favorite hats, masks and props, before entering, while the crowd exiting the booth were always laughing and smiling. I really like how the booth shows the previous picture for the crowd, and I really enjoyed seeing everybody's photos online the next day. The attendant explained how they use high quality equipment and even carry back-up parts to ensure a worry-free smooth event.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Kevin Molesky · Married on 05/18/2018

Great service! Great time!

I have used rock the booths services for multiple personal events and have attending a wedding in which they served. They provided plenty of options to serve your photo booth needs! Highly recommended!

Rock the Booth 10
    Sent on 10/30/2018

Ally · Married on 05/12/2018

The photo booth was a fantastic addition to the wedding! I loved the memories with my family that were captured! The staff was very perfesional and accomadating! She adjusted the camera so my younger cousin would be able to be seen! 100% recommend.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2018

Fantastic job, very professional

Sent on 05/16/2018

Charlie · Married on 05/12/2018

We used this company for our photo booth at our wedding and it was a big hit! There was a line all night to use it. We loved the custom photo strip that was made to match the theme of our wedding! Good variety of props for the guests to use and the attendant who ran it was very kind and attentive. Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Colleen Miller · Married on 05/12/2018

I attended a wedding that had this photo booth company.

It was the hit of the evening, next to the bride and groom saying "I Do"! Fun for all ages-from the flower girl to the grandparents! Lots of great and funny props to add to the pictures. Quality of pictures was great-very clear. I was told the bride and groom get a copy of all the pictures taken that night - what a great memento for them as candid shots are so much more real than "photographer" shots. You really get to see peoples personalities! The attendant who manned the booth was professional and dressed well for the occasion.

Sarah Miller · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome addition!

Everyone had so much fun! Would recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kate · Married on 10/14/2017

Rock the Booth was not only incredibly easy to work with, but continued to provide exceptional service even after our wedding was over. Our flash drive was lost following our reception, and Alex was able to send us a shared drive with all of our photos. Months later, when I went to access the photos and realized I hadn't saved them, Alex resent them to me and we are able to have our photo booth photos! Excellent service, quality, and our guests had a ton of fun taking photos. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Christa · Married on 09/16/2017

Rock the Booth was extremely flexible during our planning stages. The attendant showed up on time, set up quickly, and encouraged the guests to have fun!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Rock the booth was great and had an awesome attendant!

Sent on 07/23/2018