Rock Creek Golf Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Kathy P. Getting married on 08/02/2022

Bridal Shower

I hosted my granddaughter’s bridal shower at Rock Creek this past Saturday. It was a wonderful experience. Kaleigh is the best event coordinator. The food was delicious! It couldn’t have been any better. All the staff contributed to make this a memorable occasion. Thanks to all of you. I can’t recommend Rock Creek enough. They deserve a 10 star rating.
    Kathryn E. Married on 07/12/2021

Everything was a breeze!

Kayleigh and the staff at Rock Creek made everything about planning our reception a breeze. I was essentially planning the whole wedding by myself, so her knowledge and help was essential in my vision coming to life. We stayed in frequent contact, and she patiently answered my million questions. The day of the event went so smoothly thanks to everyone there. I would highly recommend this venue for any major event.
    Sabrina C. Married on 06/05/2021

Kayleigh is Awesome

Kayleigh your hard work is unmatched! You were awesome!! I don’t know how I could have done it without you.
    Kyndel L. Married on 05/22/2021

Magical Day!

Parker and I wanted to extend our gratitude for all your work in ensuring we had the perfect day! We were truly amazed at how smoothly everything ran and that is in such large part to all of your planning and hard work! Thank you so much for making it the day of our dreams!
    Angela G. Married on 04/16/2021

Wonderful evening!

This vendor really made our rehearsal dinner extra special! The food was delicious and the staff were friendly and professional. Highly recommend!
    Kathryn S. Married on 12/12/2020

Excellent Venue and Staff

I held my reception in the breezeway at Rock Creek. Kayleigh was excellent to work with and made the planning process so much easier. Due to working in the healthcare field during COVID and trying to plan my wedding, I stayed stressed. But the staff, Kayleigh, and chef worked with me every step of the way. Kayleigh had answers to things I didn't even think of to ask and provided so much flexibility with the execution of my vision day of. I would highly recommend them!
    Carmen C. Married on 10/01/2020

They were easy and ready!

Very easy to work with! Responds back fast! Helped me to stay on top of things that I forgot about. The food was so good. Never felt rushed, felt at home with the workers. They were they to help where they could.
  • Q
    Quindra Married on 08/10/2020

Excellent Service

Kayleigh was outstanding, easy to work with and very professional. Overall experience was amazing and I would definitely recommend others. She goes above and beyond.
    Amy P. Married on 07/11/2020

It was an excellent experience from start to finish!

We chose Rock Creek as our wedding reception venue after researching several other options. Not only is it a great venue but the food is excellent too. Kayleigh is so energetic, easy to work with and very accommodating! She put our minds to ease on every aspect of the planning process! We 100% recommend Rock Creek and we would choose it all over again!
    Sarah P. Married on 07/11/2020

Worked with us on everything and ensured we had a great day!

Rock Creek Golf Club and their event coordinator Kayleigh were so easy to work with! Kayleigh made the day run so smoothly and made sure we didn’t have to worry about anything! She really went above and beyond to ensure we had a great day!! Even amid Covid-19 pandemic they worked with us to make sure we and our guests felt comfortable while still adhering to the state guidelines for events.
    Tyler Married on 04/01/2020

Excellent Venue and Staff

Rock Creek is an absolutely beautiful venue! The food, staff, and friendly atmosphere made the whole wedding process amazing. I cannot say enough about the friendliness and professionalism displayed by their event coordinator, Kayleigh. She went above and beyond on to make sure myself, the bride, the groom, and all of our friends and family were well taken care of and had the best day of our lives. I cannot thank Rock Creek enough for such a wonderful experience!
    Sydney T. Married on 03/07/2020

Davidson Wedding Rehearsal Dinner

Everything was perfect!!! We adore Rock Creek and the whole staff!
    Raegan B. Married on 02/29/2020

Rock Creek is the BEST

We had our wedding reception at Rock Creek and it was seriously the best decision ever. Kayleigh was SO helpful and was so on top of making sure everything ran smoothly for us. She was so happy to work with us to make anything we wanted happen, and she was very detailed in thinking for us to make sure we had everything we need. It was by far the best value of any other venues we looked at. 100% recommend Rock Creek for any event!!
  • Joyner
    Joyner L. Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing Venue and services!

With only a month of a period I had for preparation of my wedding, Rock Creek provided the best services i need for the wedding. The event organize was very helpful and thoughtful. Organizer and the rock creek team was willing to help me and suggest things i needed. Whole venue area was big and good enough for my guests. I loved the FOOD also.
    Merry S. Married on 01/18/2020

Could not have been more perfect!

Kayleigh and her staff were professional and very accommodating. We not only held the rehearsal dinner there, but also the bridesmaid luncheon. Food was EXCELLENT for both occasions and when we had to add one quest the night before, it was no problem. Kayleigh also does calligraphy, which helped out with some of the decorations and the last minute place card. Thank you all for making this special occasion extra special!
    Lindsay R. Married on 01/03/2020

Wedding Rehearsal Dinner

Kayleigh and her team at Rock Creek went above and beyond to help make our rehearsal dinner amazing. The food was delicious, the servers were excellent, and Kayleigh was so friendly and prompt. She answered all of our questions and made the planning process stress free. She helped set up the decorations, serve food, and clean up. We cannot recommend Rock Creek enough.
    Kathy C. Married on 01/01/2020

Great event with amazing service

Great service and made our event exceptional!
    Hailey M. Married on 09/28/2019

My Wedding

With my wedding being three weeks away and my previous venue not working out. I called Chad who met with me on the spot. I can’t express how big of a blessing he was. He helped TREMENDOUSLY. And stayed within my budget. My day couldn’t have been more perfect and I owe it all to Chad. None of it would have been possible without him. Thank you so much Chad! And rock creek. My wedding was BEAUTIFUL. And something I’ll remember forever.
    Mallary Married on 05/09/2019

Exceptional!

Working with Rock Creek was a dream! Kayleigh helped everything at my wedding reception run smooth and she helped make my vision come alive. She was so sweet and very helpful. I recommend Rock Creek to anyone as a wedding venue!!
    Michele Married on 10/29/2016
    We had our rehearsal dinner for my son/daughter-in-law at Rock Creek with a plated dinner for 83 guests. The staff was professional, courteous and very helpful throughout the entire process. The food (filet/shrimp) was very good and all of our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Everything was set up as I had requested and looked beautiful. I would highly recommend Rock Creek!
    Cody Married on 05/07/2016
    This venue has it all. We used the breezeway, main dining room, and private dining room. Our guests raved about the amazing food. The entire staff was extremely helpful and nice. It was a perfect day and night, and the venue provided MANY outdoor photo opportunities.
    Lydia Married on 04/23/2016
    My husband and I chose Rock Creek for both an outdoor wedding ceremony and reception venue. We can say without a doubt that Rock Creek was perfect for our needs and contributed toward creating the happiest and most perfect weekend of our lives. We held the ceremony on the driving range facing the hills, and they took care of setting up and providing the seating. For the reception, our 80ish guests filled the main dining room of the clubhouse comfortably. We chose the second tier buffet choices, and the food was AMAZING as well as decently priced. We were expecting good food and service but were really blown away by the quality and the amazing attention provided by the staff the day of. The main dining room was also conducive to hosting our band!
  • User2359350 2+ years ago
    Rock Creek was such a great place to have our reception. We had the main dining room and the breezeway and it was perfect!! Spacious and pretty! The food was delicious and all of our guests have complimented it. Ashlee, the event coordinator who helped me, was awesome as well. She was always available when I needed her, was flexible, and was very quick with her responses via email. I would highly recommend Rock Creek to any bride!
  • User2046222 2+ years ago
    We are in the process of planning our reception and rehearsal dinner and everything has been wonderful! The contact, Ashlee, is quick with her responses and very helpful. She does a very good job and meeting the client's wants and needs.

Rock Creek Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review. We really appreciate it!