43 Reviews for ROCHESTER LIMOUSINE LLC

Stretch Limo (1)
DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Red Carpet Service (1)

We had a great experience using Rochester Limo for transportation to our wedding reception. They were courteous and professional and the party bus they provided was awesome! Our original transportation fell through so our reservation was kind of last minute but they were still quite accommodating. Definitely would use them again!

Profile Picture User6869235, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip

Everything was perfect! We hired Rochester Limousine actually only 1 week prior to our event to transport the wedding party from the church to the reception venue about a half hour away. Our driver arrived on time, dressed in a tuxedo, and was so nice! Thank you Rochester Limo!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Stretch Limo

We had a great experience with Rochester Limo! When my husband first went to look at the busses, he found something not working correctly. They upgraded us to a larger bus - free of charge. The driver had a red carpet out for us when we got in, and the limo was clean and spacious. The driver was polite, and very friendly. He went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed out experience. The sound system and lighting inside the bus was amazing too. Overall, we had a great experience.

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/18/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations
0.5

FIRST -- READ ALL OF THE NASTY REVIEWS ON YELP! I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEFORE I BOOKED!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY -- THEY ARE THIEVES AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE!!! I, like other reviewers, would give this company a 0 or a negative rating if I could. They double-charged our credit card and REFUSE to refund the money after being asked MULTIPLE times. Every call results in a rude response that "it's being handled". My last call was a total idiot telling me that she "assures" me that our account has been refunded. Interesting, since I obviously can see that the funds have NOT been credited to my account. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IT WILL WRECK YOUR EVENT!!!!

Profile Picture M, 12/1/16, 1 Review
0.5

I have rented many times from limousine companies and this company is by far THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY! I hired them for my wedding day to do what they call a "transfer". The dispatcher (Amy) sent the driver (Todd) to pick me and my bridesmaids up from our hotel to drive us 3 miles to the venue where we were having the wedding ceremony. Amy told me the rate was $185 plus a tip for the transfer. The limo driver arrived “early” asking us to come down as soon as possible because he had another run and was behind on time. However, once we got downstairs we find that he was at the wrong hotel for my pick up so I was late! When he finally arrived at the correct hotel I handed him an envelope with $200 cash and he told me that he required a $37 tip up front to complete the transfer. I explained to him that a specific “tip” amount was never discussed and the only money I had on me was what I had set aside in envelopes for my vendors. So I am standing there in my wedding dress and he is refusing to leave until I paid him another $22 while he is basically bad mouthing his dispatcher Amy for not explaining to me that he requires a bigger tip! My bridesmaids gave him another $20 and Todd the driver said that I could call Amy the following day to pay his additional $2 tip via credit card! A $15 tip should have sufficed considering they are charged $185 to drive me 3 miles and made it clear that once we arrive at our destination we must exit the limousine immediately! Once we arrived to our destination, I was basically dumped out into the parking lot in front of all my guests (since we were late arriving) and was kneeling between two vehicles in my wedding dress while my bridal party asked that everyone be seated inside so we could get to where we needed to be. This was the worst experience I could have had! I would not wish this experience on anyone, let alone a bride!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Standard Limo, One-Way Trip, Bar, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition
0.5

This company does not even deserve to receive one star. Me and my wife visited the office January 1 2015 to book a limo for our wedding in July. We were talked into booking a 20 person party bus because we were told the Hummer limo was for sale and the party buses were beautiful and had state of the art lights, music and air conditioning. What we got the day of our wedding was more like an 1960s tour bus from another company Metro Party Bus. This bus was ugly, dirty, broken(rear fire exit window was flying open while driving), and had no air conditioning. A wedding party in July MUST have air conditioning. When we asked the driver to turn on the air he proceeded to turn the heat on inside the bus and make things even more miserable. When we spoke with Rochester Limousine after the event they told us that we need to go fight with Metro Party Bus because they subcontracted the job. This seems to be a common scheme for this company to bait and switch customers then ignore any communications. We are actively fighting with Rochester Limousine for a refund. If you do not want this to happen to you do not go with this company. TOTAL SCAM

Profile Picture Brett, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
4.3

The actual party bus was very nice, clean, new, lovely. Working with the actual company was great too. However, the driver was unprofessional....we had a few problems with her on the day of the wedding.

However, got a good deal at the last minute with this company after having to switch at the last minute. Just wish we had a different driver.

Profile Picture User3960710, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I used Rochester Limousine last week for my wedding. I must say the price compared to the others was steep, however I paid for a brand new wedding vehicle. I looked at seven companies ( NO comparison to the others out there ) and their cars they boasted about are " brand new ". Our driver Scott C was the best. He cleaned the vehicle every time we stopped. He also new his way around town. No directions were needed. If you are looking for a first class outfit, give them a call.
Sincerely, Stacy K.

Profile Picture Stacy , 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Rochester Limo's comes highly recommended for any event in which you would like to show up in some style. Everything was new and super nice, everything down to the champagne flutes. The driver was very professional with all passengers and made sure that every passenger that rode with us was accommodated for. This is a five star business and it should be your number one choice when it comes to event transportation.

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/8/14, 3 Reviews

Rochester Limo provided my Wedding Day Transportation

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
1.7

I would never use this company services again. The day before of our wedding I got an email confirming what we agreed on for the day of service but the day of our wedding the driver got to my house to pick me up (the bride) and for my surprise and disappointment they went to pick me up in a Cadillac limo which was not what we agreed on. We signed the contract and payed to get the Hummer limo. The driver just knock at my door and gave me the contract to sign it and pay off the balance but never mention anything about not bringing the right limo. It was until my mother saw it from the window and ask me; Aren't you supposed to be picked up in a Hummer limo? and that is when I noticed it wasn't the limo we asked for, so I asked the driver and he told me that they had to replace the Hummer because it broke down and it was not ready for service. So me and my bridesmaids had to leave in the Cadillac which by the way was horrible compared to the Hummer limo we chose which was really nice inside and it looked brand new. The Cadillac was nice from outside but inside was very simple and had nothing special, it looked like it was not take care off for a long time. On my way to the chapel I call the company and all they could tell me was that there was nothing they could do about it. I asked for a discount and they told me they couldn't. They didn't really reacted like they care. But it doesn't end there. When we got to the Reception our Cadillac parked exactly behind the Hummer limo we payed for which was being use for another wedding and to finalize my husband notice that the Cadillac limo we were riding in had another company's name. I was very disappointed and very mad but did not let that ruined my day. I would not recommend this company at all. They offer you the stars when you go see them but if they make a mistake they do not take any responsibility for it. They do not care about pleasing the customer as they should.

Profile Picture Maria, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Rochester Limousine was very dependable and reasonable. Definitely look out for scams out there we found some, so we then went to Rochester limousine and they were polite and invited us out to see the actual limo bus we would be taking on our wedding day!! We should of started with them!! Very nice vehices,

Profile Picture User3692902, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Laura our driver, was 15min earlier than expected. She was was polite, rolled out the carpet for us on every stop. opened the doors, drove everywhere we asked, Laura was very kind and professional, never said No it cant be done. I noticed she took every turn on the road nice and easy, Limo was 20 passenger Hummer clean inside out , fiber optic lights everywhere, ice and glasses ready when we got in the limo. Ac worked OK, could of been colder, Limo drove great, no break downs along the way, make sure you have an ipod or a phone with music on it, since radio frequency's don't offer great sound quality, especially when the limo had, 2 sub woofers and +15 speakers, price was reasonable, cheapest in the Metro Area I found (had 6 quotes in total) especially for what you get. Used the limo for 7 hours for our wedding. called 2 days before the wedding to see if they had everything they needed, Ronnie already had all the paper work ready with address to all locations. Thank you

Profile Picture User4244450, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great company! Would use them again.

Profile Picture User3636144, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

LOVED working with this company.. made the wedding planning/process a lot smoother. Great rates, great customer service, would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We recently had the wedding of our dreams. We would like to thank Rochester Limousine for making our day extra special. The driver was so attentive and polite. He arrived on time, dressed the part and gave us amazing customer service. The limo was perfect; everything was clean and looked as if we were its first passengers. The whole experience with the team at Rochester Limousine was amazing. We will recommended them to all of our friends for there upcoming weddings/events. Thanks Again Guys!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/10/13, 1 Review
4.3

The limo was wonderful and even a little early to pick up my family and me to take to the ceremony. It was filled with cold champagne after the service also! It was a bit late picking up the men from the hotel but I think it may have just been a miscommunication. Our driver was flexible and professional. Thanks!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 7/27/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Was a great experience! They were recommended by a friend and we didn't have to worry about a thing. I will also recommend them to anyone looking for a limo! I also used them for a concert recently and the experience was equally as good. Brand new limos with great customer service. Thank you Rochester Limo crew!

Profile Picture sutton, 6/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

They did a fabulous job and the party bus was awesome!

Profile Picture M, 5/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I was a little hesitant whether or not I should use this company. Reviews are so different therefore not very helpful. But then I checked the prices and decided to give it a try anyways. I am so happy I used Rochester Limousine.
The limousine showed up thirty minutes early. The driver was dressed like he was a groomen for a wedding. The car was nicer then I expected. The entire experience was perfect from the first phone call. Thank you

Profile Picture Sara, 4/6/13, 1 Review
0.0

Ditched on my wedding day by Rochester Limousine. I set this up 9 months in advance my calls were ignored for more then a week before my wedding. Then when Rochester Limo did not show up for my 3pm pick up I called again and was told sorry can't help you were all booked. Guess I should of looked at there BBB review they score an F

Profile Picture User3195600, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We called and talked to Louie. He gave us a great last minute deal. Car was very nice and the driver was fantastic. They started my wedding day with a smile. Anyone out there looking for a limousine must try them out.

Profile Picture Shawn, 3/30/13, 1 Review
0.9

I will never use ROCHESTER LIMOUSINE again

Profile Picture User2955061, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews

You guys are FANTASTIC! Try these guys out. Great service. Mr. Griess

Profile Picture User2846986, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I was quite pleased with the service we received. Not only did the limo show up exactly when and where he was supposed to after we had changed the schedule about three times, but he showed up 15-20 minutes early! As a bride that was stressed out about everything that day it was absolutely wonderful knowing that we wouldn't have to worry about our ride. The sound system was great as me and my girls rocked out on the way to the chapel, and he without a hitch picked up the boys and brought them to the church with time to spare. I would most certainly recommend this limo service!

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews