ROCHESTER LIMOUSINE LLC Reviews

1 User photo

• Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 06/15/2019

Superior Party Bus!

We used Rochester Limousine for my husband's bachelor party and our wedding day. On both occasions the bus was on time to pick us up. The party buses are new and up to date. The inside is very clean. They even asked what our wedding colors were and provided that color napkins displayed in the glasses inside the party bus. The lights and sound system in the bus worked out great. Both drivers we had were amazing! Special shout out to Chrissy who was our driver for our wedding. She exceeded our expectations! As soon as she arrived she helped us pack things onto the bus including the bridal party's bouquets. She had an "emergency bag" with items we may need just in case. She pinned all the boutonnieres on the groomsmen. Chrissy was super nice and made sure I as the bride did not have to lift a finger, which was extremely nice of her and completely unexpected. She went above and beyond her role and was an immense help to our big day! I would recommend Rochester Limousine to all those in search for a party bus and I would say having Chrissy as your driver is a huge bonus!
  • User3611696 2+ years ago
    We had a great experience using Rochester Limo for transportation to our wedding reception. They were courteous and professional and the party bus they provided was awesome! Our original transportation fell through so our reservation was kind of last minute but they were still quite accommodating. Definitely would use them again!
    Jessica Married on 04/27/2018
    Everything was perfect! We hired Rochester Limousine actually only 1 week prior to our event to transport the wedding party from the church to the reception venue about a half hour away. Our driver arrived on time, dressed in a tuxedo, and was so nice! Thank you Rochester Limo!!
    Ashley Married on 02/18/2017
    We had a great experience with Rochester Limo! When my husband first went to look at the busses, he found something not working correctly. They upgraded us to a larger bus - free of charge. The driver had a red carpet out for us when we got in, and the limo was clean and spacious. The driver was polite, and very friendly. He went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed out experience. The sound system and lighting inside the bus was amazing too. Overall, we had a great experience.
    Anthony Married on 08/08/2014
    Rochester Limo's comes highly recommended for any event in which you would like to show up in some style. Everything was new and super nice, everything down to the champagne flutes. The driver was very professional with all passengers and made sure that every passenger that rode with us was accommodated for. This is a five star business and it should be your number one choice when it comes to event transportation.
  • User1773640 2+ years ago
    Rochester Limousine was very dependable and reasonable. Definitely look out for scams out there we found some, so we then went to Rochester limousine and they were polite and invited us out to see the actual limo bus we would be taking on our wedding day!! We should of started with them!! Very nice vehices,
  • Kristen & Joel
    Kristen Married on 06/28/2014
    Rochester Limo provided my Wedding Day Transportation
  • User1405109 2+ years ago
    Great company! Would use them again.
    Laura Married on 09/28/2013
    LOVED working with this company.. made the wedding planning/process a lot smoother. Great rates, great customer service, would recommend to anyone!
    Christina Event on: 07/18/2013
    Smooth transaction. Friendly service. Rochester limo provides transportation with class and style.
    Sutton Married on 06/07/2013
    Was a great experience! They were recommended by a friend and we didn't have to worry about a thing. I will also recommend them to anyone looking for a limo! I also used them for a concert recently and the experience was equally as good. Brand new limos with great customer service. Thank you Rochester Limo crew!
    M Married on 05/20/2013
    They did a fabulous job and the party bus was awesome!
    Sara Married on 04/06/2013
    I was a little hesitant whether or not I should use this company. Reviews are so different therefore not very helpful. But then I checked the prices and decided to give it a try anyways. I am so happy I used Rochester Limousine.
    The limousine showed up thirty minutes early. The driver was dressed like he was a groomen for a wedding. The car was nicer then I expected. The entire experience was perfect from the first phone call. Thank you
    Shawn Married on 03/30/2013
    We called and talked to Louie. He gave us a great last minute deal. Car was very nice and the driver was fantastic. They started my wedding day with a smile. Anyone out there looking for a limousine must try them out.
  • User1039587 2+ years ago
    You guys are FANTASTIC! Try these guys out. Great service. Mr. Griess

ROCHESTER LIMOUSINE LLC's reply:

Thank you, Mr. Griess, for taking the time to review our services. Your business is much appreciated!
  • User929606 2+ years ago
    Used Rochester Limousine for my daughters wedding. Engaged a shuttle van to take guests to the hotel after the reception and a limo sedan for the bride and groom at the end of the reception. Both appeared on time and did all we asked them to do. Drivers were polite and professional. Will use this company in the future. Highly recommend you consider this company for your wedding needs.

ROCHESTER LIMOUSINE LLC's reply:

Thank you, dearly, for taking the time to review our services. We greatly appreciate your business.
    Tiffany Married on 04/28/2012
    My Wedding ended up so wonderful. Rochester Limousine did amazing job. Tamara made it so easy to book my limousine for my day. She was so helpful with all my needs . Her and i did alot of emailing back and forth and in the end we became like friends.. Shes a doll to work with. Laura was my driver and she went above and beyond to make sure everything with my travel and needs were met. Rochester limousine is the only limousine company my Family and friends and myself will ever use in the future! Thank you for everything!!!
    Jennifer Married on 10/01/2011
    Loved our limo!! Our driver Dennis was absolutly fantastic! I realized we had forgotten to get ice for our coolers the morning of the wedding. Dennis went and got ice and filled our coolers during the ceremony! The limo was clean and Dennis didn't seem to have any problems getting anywhere we wanted to go. I will use Rochester Limo if I ever need transportation services again!!
    M Married on 03/30/2011
    This company was incredible to work with. I had a hard time finding a good quality limo service and I heard nothing but good things about Rochester Limo. They ended up being amazing! We did a limo bus which was very very nice. Our driver was Quinton and he was great! He even helped us load up our stuff onto the limo! So awesome. Highly recommend.
    Sandi Married on 02/05/2011
    On Feb 5th / 2011 I had a wedding limousine through Rochester Limousine. We rented the BIG 220" Excursion. I was a tad nervous with the nasty weather. The limo driver Walt called us two hours before my pickup. He left me a voice mail stating he will be early with the snow falling. He showed up with a clean car.
    ( outside ) Had NO idea how he pulled that off? It was snowing. TRUST this company!!!! 100 percent happy with the service. We will use you again. Sandi C.
    Julie Married on 11/12/2010
    Perfect. We didn't need much but he was all we needed and ready to be more. He reminded us that we were off our timeline and should probably get to the reception. He was right! Couldn't have needed anything more!
    Kate Married on 05/29/2010
    We used Rochester Limousine for our bachelorette party and our wedding and we were so impressed with their level of service! They took very good care of us, making sure that everything went smooth. I would recommend them to anyone getting married and in need of transportation.
    Danielle Married on 05/15/2010
    Rochester Limousine was great ti work with. They were on time at both locations for my weddng day and at the end of the night. The limo was clean and they had all sizes to accomadate any wedding party size. I would reccommend them to anyone.
    Erik Married on 04/06/2008
    Worked with us well...and when we had changes they were very accomidating.
    Stacy Married on 08/08/2014
    I used Rochester Limousine last week for my wedding. I must say the price compared to the others was steep, however I paid for a brand new wedding vehicle. I looked at seven companies ( NO comparison to the others out there ) and their cars they boasted about are " brand new ". Our driver Scott C was the best. He cleaned the vehicle every time we stopped. He also new his way around town. No directions were needed. If you are looking for a first class outfit, give them a call.
    Sincerely, Stacy K.

ROCHESTER LIMOUSINE LLC's reply:

Thank you Stacy for the wonderful review! We are so happy that your wedding day limousine was a success! Our customers are of the utmost importance. We appreciate and thank you for your business.