Rocheal Photography Reviews

Rocheal Photography 6
  • Crispin

Crispin · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!

I got my pictures back in less than a week! They were all amazing. Rocheal listened to exactly what I wanted and I only gave her a little time to do it! Everyone has commented at how beautiful the pictures were! Plus she really loves this and wants nothing but to give you exactly what you want! Love love love her

Sent on 05/24/2019

Sara Gard · Married on 01/19/2019

Took care of me, and got THE shot!

In an age of "we'll fix it in editing", Rocheal Photography is dedicated to actually getting the photo. If you have a vision for a shot that other photographers have no clue how to capture, Rocheal will figure it out. And, oh my gosh, they turned out amazing!!
    The best part, though, was that she took care of me the whole time, making sure I wasn't uncomfortable and always knew what was going on. That's the mark of a true professional.

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Rocheal Photography 7
    Rocheal Photography 8
  • F

Fhh2019 · Married on 10/25/2018

Take charge and make it happen!

I have been in the wedding music biz for over 30 years. I have seen it all; and I know the difference between good, better, best wedding photographers, believe you me - Rocheal is the best! Why? A command of the technology is a must, yes! You have got to know what you are doing; however, your people skills make or break wedding photography! Her innate ability to motivate and make it happen with people of different ages, styles, attitudes, experience is what makes her a pro. Rocheal consistently knew just the right words and tricks of the trade to get great photos consistently. Isn’t that what we want – someone to take charge and make it happen! Unsurpassed professionalism coupled with a kind, caring, and polite demeanor – Rocheal Matthews is top notch! 5 stars! Take charge and make it happen! YES!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Rocheal Photography 9

Cally · Married on 10/11/2018

Beyond words, but I’ll try!!

As an event planner myself, I know my standards are pretty high. Rocheal not only delivered but exceeded them. From the initial conversation, until the very end, she was a delight to work with. She went above and beyond to capture special moments the day of our ceremony. The pictures speak for themselves. My wedding was actually one of her first! Wow! She has a great talent and I can’t imagine how outstandingly good she will continue to get. After the wedding, she delivered more photos than we agreed upon and in a quicker time than quoted. She was actually my favorite vendor. Words can’t describe how awesome she is as an artist as well as how comfortable she makes you feel. I also like how she does family photography etc., so she can evolve with us as our marriage grows. I will look forward to using her for life’s moments again.

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Rocheal Photography 10
    Rocheal Photography 11
    Rocheal Photography 12

Tabitha Baldwin · Married on 10/06/2018

Rocheal is an amazingly talented photographer!

I’m a photographer, but dread having my own photos taken because I always hate how I look. Rocheal seriously made me look & feel beautiful in the images she took of me & my family. These are definitely timeless images that I’ll cherish for a lifetime 💗 thank you so much, Rocheal!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Rocheal Photography's reply:

Tabitha, I love your images so much!! They're seriously some of my favorites. Can't wait to shoot with you again!

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Committed to you!!

Rocheal has captured an abundance of precious moments for our little family! She had the patience for our two fur babies, in a muddy park, on a rainy day to include them in our engagement photos. She also worked closely with me to create a surprise boudoir photo shoot for my husband. That being my first shoot of that nature, Rocheal was patient, accommodating, and was sure to make sure I felt supported and heard through every step of that process. Rocheal came through once again by assisting in creating the Photo Booth for our recent wedding. My guests quoted Rocheal to be "energetic, personable, and detail oriented, as to make sure their shots came out as desired." She has assisted in creating photo albums, ordering custom prints, and the turn around for her work is impeccable. If you want someone who is just as much invested into your memories as you are, Rocheal is your photographer. She is open, and ready for anything!! We love her!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Rocheal Photography's reply:

I just love you!! Your words are precious, and I cannot wait to meet Oliver. Thank you so much, Ashley!!
  • Denise

Denise Peterman · Married on 01/05/2018

very flexible, and listens to your input and the details you want to in photo shoot, ask for your opinions

we used rocheal for 2 weddings, 3 family photos,2 santa shoots,1st birthdays, boudoir photo shot she is excellent in her work to capture every special moment, is amazing at thinking outside the box for the perfect picture, very flexible in time, locations, and patience my family and I highly recommend her for any occasion just a pleasure to work with and very timely with photos.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Paige Holderried · Married on 11/07/2015

A Great Photographer who takes amazing photos and is really great to work with!

We are so lucky to have stumbled upon Rocheal a little over a year ago when looking for a photographer to do Christmas minis for our son’s first Christmas.

She is very easy to work with, genuine and personable. Her photos never disappoint and she is amazing with little ones. She has a knack for always getting our son to laugh and have a great time, getting him to take really awesome photos.

She is also very good at turning ideas for a photo shoot into a reality. She was able to execute all my Pinterest inspiration ideas in a great way that made for fantastic photos.

Since then she has done our son’s first birthday photos, cake smash photos, and another Christmas photo shoot for us! She has become our family photographer and friend!

I wish we would’ve known about her for our wedding we would’ve definitely have used her! She takes really amazing photos!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Rocheal Photography's reply:

Oh Paige... How I wish I would've known you then, too. And when sweet Nicholas was a squishy little thing. (Even littler than when I first met him)
    I look forward to meeting his sister, and sticking with you all through the years.
    Love, love, love!! Thank you so much for leaving a review for me.

Lauren A Young · Married on 05/28/2012

Amazing family photographer!

I love our family pics!! Rocheal did an awesome job capturing each kid’s unique personality!! She also put up with a couple annoying requests that came out better than I imagined! Thank you for catching these sweet moments!

Sent on 12/11/2018