Robyn James Ensembles Reviews

Robyn James Ensembles 4
Robyn James Ensembles 5
Robyn James Ensembles 6

Terri · Married on 05/18/2019

Robyn James Ensemble was magical!

My daughter wanted strings for her wedding. In not knowing where to turn for hiring an ensemble, we asked our musical friends and got connected to Robyn James. Robyn worked with us to figure out the best options for us and when looking at the music my daughter wanted, even had a way to add a song not in their listed offerings.
    They were very professional. They came and set up and added musical magic to the ceremony. It would not have been the same without them!
    I have 2 more daughters and a son. I have a feeling we'll be hiring Robyn James Ensemble again!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Robyn James Ensembles 7

Patricia · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful addition to our special day!

Robyn was fantastic! Super professional, punctual, and flawless! I was so caught up in my day and the music fit in so seamlessly it was like a dream!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Elaine · Married on 06/09/2018

You will not be disappointed if you choose Robyn James for your wedding music. She provided beautiful music for our daughter’s wedding at the Knoxville Museum of Art!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

Robyn's kindness and enthusiasm are what stood out the most to me. She helped calm a stressed out bride before the wedding and provided beautiful music during our wedding ceremony. She is very flexible and will play whatever you need- just ask!! Thank you, Robyn, for making our day perfect!!

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • the Grooms

Edward · Married on 05/19/2018

Robyn and her team are absolutely amazing to work with! The music was beautiful and everyone loved it. She has a huge repertoire to choose from or will even learn new songs for your ceremony. We wanted an obscure song played for the processional and we were shocked when she already had the music for it.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2018

We had a trio play at our wedding ceremony and Robyn and her team did an amazing job! She was super responsive throughout the process and we could not have been more pleased on our wedding day. Book them - you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jenna · Married on 04/13/2018

Robyn did an amazing job. She is very professional and they played beautifully.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Joey · Married on 03/03/2018

Robyn was awesome musically and very friendly . Thank you!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Jay · Married on 09/03/2017

I had very unique song requests for my ceremony (alternative rock) that I'm sure are rarely played at weddings by a string quartet. I was not sure if I would be able to find a string quartet that could play the songs I wanted but Robyn and her quartet definitely delivered! She learned 6 songs for me (Schism, Where is my Mind, 3 Libras, Today, Starlight, and Everlong) and the songs sound excellent when she performed them. All my guests were very impressed. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

Excellent!! I would highly recommend; she was great to work with and the music was AMAZING!!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

Absolutely beautiful music and extremely easy to work with. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Shelby · Married on 05/06/2017

Robyn and her ensemble were AMAZING! Robyn custom created a few Beatles songs that we requested in addition to the ones she already had in her repertoire. She also incorporated the Game of Thrones entrance song to which my husband was ecstatic for his procession. The trio was a lovely elegant touch with our personal twist with the music selection. She helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Tanya · Married on 12/19/2016

I enjoyed working with this lovely group of people! They came through for us on this beautiful day! Thank you so much for your patience and dedication and willingness to make this day special! The music was absolutely beautiful! Everyone enjoyed!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Liz · Married on 12/17/2016

Robyn James Ensembles was amazing on our big day! I had a few modern songs I wanted them to learn and they nailed it! Very easy to work with, and very pleased with the outcome.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Julie · Married on 12/04/2016

We researched several different string trios to use for our wedding, and we are so glad we booked Robyn James Ensembles! Robyn was a delight to work with - she was on top of things, quick to respond, and provided recommendations for what music we should use. The music the string trio played at the wedding was absolutely beautiful and you can tell they are pros! I highly recommend Robyn James!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Katrina · Married on 11/05/2016

Robyn was absolutely amazing! She was so easy to work with, extremely accommodating, and super sweet. The music was everything I hoped for and more. She had sent so many musical selections prior to decision making time that made it very easy to navigate, especially when you can begin to feel overwhelmed with wedding choices. And the fact that Robyn is open to new songs as well was awesome!
    Lovely, just lovely!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Katrina · Married on 11/05/2016

Lovely, just lovely!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Judy · Married on 10/23/2016

Stay in contact with Robyn, let her know your preferred musical pieces and she will work with you and accomodate your wishes. She's a wonderful person to work with!

Sent on 11/01/2016

allison · Married on 09/24/2016

Robyn James Trio was so easy to work with. We used them for our ceremony music as well as cocktail hour and they did a fantastic job. I didn't know the exactly when in a ceremony you would need songs etc. but Robyn's questionnaire and quick email responses made it easy for me to select exactly what songs I wanted to be played during each part of the ceremony. Additionally- for a small extra fee they arrange and learn new songs so it was very fun to be able to surprise my groom with the imperial march from star wars being played by the string trio during cocktail hour. Additionally they have covers a some other popular songs in their repertoire so being a HUGE Fan of the movie Love Actually- one of my favorite parts of our wedding was exiting to their cover of "all you need is love". I had many a guest come up to me over the course of the evening to express how fun it was to hear covers of certain popular or movie songs among the great composers during the cocktail hour. All in All -They were easy to work with, professional, and required minimal effort in planning- yet everything went perfectly smooth.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Susan · Married on 07/16/2016

Quick response to all our questions and concerns. Worked very well with my daughter on trying to select the specific selections for various points in the ceremony. Robyn James was a true professional and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Sherry · Married on 07/08/2016

I loved Robyn! She worked very hard to personalize our event and did so beautifully. Very high level of professionalism. And oh my, so talented! I recommend her without reservation!!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Kallee · event on 07/08/2016

We hired Robyn James (the Strings Trio) to play at our company Christmas party. Guests kept complimenting our music choice! This was perfect background music for socializing, drinking, and eating! Never overpowering, always pleasant sounding! Creating a cozy, fun, yet relaxing atmosphere. they even threw in some Christmas music! The three were very nice & easy to work with!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Robyn James Ensembles 8

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2016

Robyn was on top of everything! She even showed up early to talk to the wedding coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly! The wedding guests even said the trio sounded like a recording!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Mary · Married on 05/21/2016

Money well spent! It really made the ceremony feel more elegant and fancy. Robyn was a joy to work with and really helped me figure out what exactly what I was looking for. She also has the coolest/modern songs to choose from. We were very pleased with he trio.

Sent on 05/31/2016