Rob's Weddings - Rob Combs Reviews

1 User photo

Rob's Weddings - Rob Combs 1
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/28/2019

Exceeds our needs and expectations

Rob made us feel extremely comfortable and had us laughing in no time. Definitely a perfect fit for our type of Ceremony!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary E Harris · Married on 07/12/2019

Great person, Great Ceremony!

My favorite part of our wedding was the ceremony. It was intimate and included our closest family and friends. Rob did such a great job with our ceremony. We met Rob a few weeks before our wedding and we planned out what type of ceremony we wanted. We told him that we wanted a mix of traditional with modern elements as well. And he nailed it. You can tell he is a kind soul and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Rob's Weddings - Rob Combs 2
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful / Friendly

Rob was nothing short of amazing! His script was sweet and to the point which is exactly what we wanted with an outdoor venue. He gave wonderful suggestions and communicated perfectly with our DJ, photographers and venue manager.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Tiffany · Married on 05/03/2019

Star Wars wedding

This man was very personable and even wrote our ceremony for it to be personable.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Schyler Donhoff · Married on 03/30/2019

The perfect wedding

Rob Combs was absolutely amazing! My wife and i met with rob for coffee and discussed our wedding plans, and we knew he was our man. Rob and his wife are so nice. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and Rob made us feel like we had known him for years. After the wedding, we had friends and family asking for his information so they could spread the good word. Much love for this wonderful man.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • F

Frank · Married on 11/17/2018

Saved the Day!

I’m not sure what I can say that hasn’t already been said in the previous reviews. If you don’t use this man your selling yourself short. Rob absolutely delivered! He turned what could have been an epic disaster on our very special day into more than we had anticipated. He was responsive,prompt,courteous and professional. And on short notice. I highly recommend.
    Thanks again Rob!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Meghan · Married on 11/03/2018

The Perfect Ceremony

Rob made our ceremony perfect. We wanted a simple ceremony and he delivered. The words spoken made the ceremony so meaningful and our vows to each other meant everything. Rob was so responsive, flexible, and professional, and I’m so happy he was able to perform our ceremony. Thank you so much Rob! It trusty meant everything to us!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Rob's Weddings - Rob Combs's reply:

Thank you Meghan for the wonderful review! It's my goal to turn every client into a friend you guys made that so simple. If you need me in the future for anything you know how to get ahold of me!
    Thanks again Rob
  • Michael

Michael Keneally · Married on 10/25/2018

Such a positive experience.

My fiancee' and I ran into a situation where we needed to find an officiant in less then a week. I reached out to a number of potential officiants, and Rob was the first to respond, he was consistent with responses, and really seemed to take out situation to heart. He was most cooperative and so helpful before and during the ceremony. I would enthusiastically recommend Rob Combs to anyone needing an officiant for there special day.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Hailey · Married on 08/25/2018

Rob was the most perfect wedding officiant we could have picked. He was all around amazing. While we went with a short and basic ceremony, the words he said made it so special and meaningful. He was willing to add or take away any thing we wanted. I recommend Rob 100%

Sent on 09/19/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/29/2018

He was amazing! We met for coffee before we booked him. We got along very well. Within a few minutes, I knew we needed to have him be our officiant. It was clear that he loves what he does. He sent us a draft prior to the wedding and it was perfect. He was great at the rehearsal too. He kept us on track and made sure everyone knew what they were doing. Since the wedding, I’ve had multiple people compliment the ceremony and ask how did we find our officant. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 05/26/2018

Rob did a fantastic job with our ceremony. He accommodated everything that we requested, and we got so many compliments on the ceremony as well. His is very responsive, which definitely gave piece of mind. I would highly recommend him if you need an officiant.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Virginia · Married on 04/13/2018

Rob made our ceremony special! He was very flexible on the content. It was everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Greg · Married on 12/24/2017

Rob made the process very easy, and was always available to answer questions via text, email, and phone call leading up to our wedding. We are very satisfied and Rob did a great job at our wedding! His demeanor was exactly what we wanted... warm, calm, well spoken, and very knowledgable. It was clear that Rob was an expert and has done many weddings before.

Sent on 12/25/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

Thank you so much for a beautifully performed ceremony for my new husband and I. We couldn't have been more happy with your service. I would highly recommend you to anyone. again thank you!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Rob is so amazing! We just met with him to go over how the ceremony would go for our September wedding and he answered every question i had before i even asked it. He is very nice and very professional. Cant wait for him to marry us!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Becki · Married on 01/17/2015

Rob was very professional and great to work with. I had originally found him from thumbtack.com. So happy I selected him for my ceremony.

Sent on 01/20/2015