Robin Rogers Photography Reviews

32 | Helotes, TX

32 Reviews for Robin Rogers Photography

Rebekah · Married on 03/26/2016

Robin was everything my husband and I could ask for in a photographer! She was able to accommodate my busy schedule and was willing to drive quite a ways to capture our big day. When I first talked to her, I honestly didn't know exactly what I wanted in the way of pictures and special shots. After talking with her for 10 minutes and just getting to know each other, I already knew that she would be meet, and exceed, all of my desires. Plus, she's hilarious!! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Ann · Married on 03/01/2016

This vendor donated her time and art to my family for Magic Hour, a non-profit that pairs people fighting cancer and their families with photographers. The photos were excellent- truly capturing the personalities of those she photographed. True art, in this sense, would honor and commemorate the day of your union.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Lisa · Married on 12/05/2015

Robin did an excellent job and we love our pictures!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Christy · Married on 09/26/2015

Working with Robin was a wonderful experience!! She is detail oriented and was sure to capture each piece of my wedding. We didn't have a planner abd things got chaotic, Robin stepped in told us not to worry, enjoy our day and she would repair any back scene issues!! I recommend her over and over again!! Thank you so much Robin for being a giving heart. It shows in your interactions and work.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Paige · Married on 06/14/2007

Check out Robin's website. Her natural light photography is beautiful. She is very talented and is a pro with the camera.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Amber · Married on 12/28/2006

Robin is very professional photographer. She is also very passionate about her work and does everything possible to make sure her clients have a great experience and are happy with their photos. She is also a treasure to work with. You will not be disappointed with her!!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

0.6
      1.0
      1.0

Lessons Learned

Lets be honest, your wedding is a once in a lifetime event. You’re only going to have that big day once, with that special someone. Choose wisely. In this process, my husband and I have learned a lot about planning a wedding. Here is what we learned about the photography portion.
    Experience does matter. We made the mistake of choosing someone who was new to the business of wedding photography. We both didn’t realize it, until we got our photos back eight weeks later. Yes, people have to start somewhere. To be honest my husband and I did not know how expensive a good photographer is. You need to consider price vs. experience and do you want an inexperienced photographer using your wedding as a learning experience?
    What images are important to you? Granted I think this goes back to experience of the photographer. It never hurts to clarify what is important to you. My husband and I had the general idea that photography of a wedding included most of your guest, pictures of each section of your event (like ceremony, dinner and etc.), pictures of the groom and groomsmen and so on. We should have clarified to take pictures of the groom mingling, other guest mingling, and that we wanted a bit of everything that day.
    Image count. I feel that this is very important. What does that image count include? Do you and your photographer agree that colored version and black and white version of the same image counts as two different images? When you import your pictures to your private computer you have the option to change to black and white. Most physical print locations and online printing companies give you that option as well. Also concerning images, does one image zoomed in different ways and cropped differently count as a multiple image to you and your photographer?
    Here are personal reasons why my husband and I would not recommend Robin Rogers as a wedding photographer. Please review RobinRogers SmithWedding on Facebook, this is a public page.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Robin Rogers Photography's reply:

Amyrose,
    I am again, very sorry you were displeased with the services you received. Beyond our contract you were provided with everything I could provide to assist you with what issues you felt you had. However, contacting my other clients, creating FB pages about me, an entire website about me, and all other things you have done are not appropriate. I professionally provided the best of my abilities for you, Your wedding images are beautiful, and I am sorry you cannot enjoy the beauty in them, and move forward 7 months beyond your wedding date. I apologize, again, that this didn't correct the wrong you felt you were done, however it's time to stop. I wish you and your spouse the best for your future, and hope that you can soon let me continue with mine.