Robin Rogers Photography Reviews

30 Reviews for Robin Rogers Photography

Robin Rogers Photography 1
Robin Rogers Photography 2

Billy · Getting married on 12/31/2022

Robin took some of the most amazing photos of my family. These are photos that will be cherished forever. She took the time to ensure the setting and positions really capture the love our family has for each other. I recommend her to take pictures for anything that you may want to remember and cherish forever.

-Billy Webb
    Bwebb83@gmail.com

Sent on 10/06/2016

Liz · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful Photographer!

Robin was so fun to work with! She's friendly and professional and made everyone feel at ease and comfortable with the camera. And she of course took amazing photos of our special day! She made the experience effortless - especially getting through all of the family group photos so efficiently! She comes prepared and helps out when she can with the little details, too - when our flower girl tripped and got a small grass stain on her dress, Robin instantly produced a stain remover pen and problem was solved. You can't go wrong with having Robin as your photographer!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Robin Rogers Photography's reply:

♥️Working with you and your families was wonderful! You have the kindest heart and working with you made my job effortless! Here’s to your happily ever after!

Rachael · Married on 04/21/2018

Robin not only was super sweet and professional, she was flexible and even helped with my flower girls hair before the wedding! She went above and beyond and my husband and I would recommend her to anyone! The photos speak for themselves..amazing!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

Robin was amazing to work with. She made sure to listen to everything we wanted and we are extremely happy with our pictures. She captured some amazing moments! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Tabbetha · Married on 10/14/2017

We loved having our high school friend be our wedding photographer! She was fun, easy to work worth and made sure to capture every shot you could think of! And she didn't hesitant to come to Maryland from Texas...she even coordinated mini sessions that weekend so our friends and family could get their own shoots!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Robin Rogers Photography's reply:

It was so much fun working with you guys! Your day was gorgeous, and Im so honored you had me capture your day!!

Cassandra · Married on 10/07/2017

Seriously amazing photographer! The photos look so beautiful and I am so in love. I wouldn’t want any other photographer. Robin is so talented and made sure every detail was perfection. The hard work and dedication is impeccable.

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Robin Rogers Photography 3
    Robin Rogers Photography 4

Robin Rogers Photography's reply:

Cassandra and Caleb-Thank YOU for making my job so effortless! Your soul is radiating, and I am blessed to know you!

Aileen · Married on 09/29/2017

Robin is the most amazing and talented photographer I’ve ever worked with . She made our day fun and we know we have amazing pictures and memories captured ! We recommend her for everything ! We have done our family pictures with her as well and they couldn’t have been more perfect. Go with her and you will be happy you did !

Sent on 12/07/2017

Robin Rogers Photography's reply:

Aww! Thank you for the kind words! Enjoy working with you all!

Shannon · Married on 09/16/2017

Highly recommend Robin for your next event!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Robin is amazing! She is funny and personable. I love that she offers two shooters as an option in her packages.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Kendra · Married on 08/26/2017

We loved working with Robin. Our wedding happened to be on the day that Hurricane Harvey hit and Robin let us reschedule a couples photo shoot. Who does that! We can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Kendra · Married on 06/03/2017

Robin is a top notch photographer! Everything from our initial consultation to me receiving my gallery was done with such professionalism and joy. Robin truly loves her job and it made her an incredible photographer! While parts of the wedding planning process can be stressful, after selecting Robin as my photographer, I was never stressed about having good photos from the big day! I would work with Robin again in a heart beat and plan on using her for any and all photos I need in the future! If you are considering using Robin Rogers Photography for you wedding, don't think about it anymore - JUST DO IT!!! She is worth every penny plus thousands more!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Robin Rogers Photography's reply:

Kendra! You were a gorgeous princess! It was so much fun working with you and Mitchell! Here's to your next chapter!!

RaNita · Married on 03/25/2017

Robin was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process from planning to the finished product. Robin instantly made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Robin was well organized and made sure that we got everything we wanted out of our time with her! We will definitely go to her again for future events and special occasions!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Emily · Married on 11/12/2016

Robin is a wonderful person and definitely makes sure her clients are taken care of. I would recommend her to absolutely anybody!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Elena · Married on 11/05/2016

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Robin is but I will try. Our wedding day was wonderful and Robin was a huge part of making it that way. She was helpful in little last minute details that the bride and others had forgot about. She knows a million little tricks to make your pictures even more wonderful. She has a great sense of humor and fits in everywhere. She was one of the family for the day. She makes sure she knows what you want from her and makes great suggestions. I recommend her to anyone getting married because you get SO much more than your money's worth. We plan to use Robin for more pictures in the future.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Alexandra · Married on 10/29/2016

Our experience with Robin was amazing and first class all the way!!!! Our personalities clicked as soon as we spoke on the phone. I knew she was the photographer for us!!! Robin has that vibe as if you have known her forever and as if she was apart of the family. And she got along with everyone. All our family loved her. Also, most importantly we could be ourselves around her and we were not afraid to tell her what we thought. I think it is very important when you choose a photographer is to have open and honest communication. And we definitely had that. Robin did our engagements and our wedding pictures. Our engagement pictures were amazing. I've had so many people comment on the beauty of our pictures and how much they loved the location and lighting. In all our pictures I felt as our true emotions were caught. I truly love the essence of the natural light photography in my opinion they are gorgeous. I loved our pictures sooo much! And I can't wait to show my family!! You need to book Robin ASAP because I know her demand is going to grow and you will be sorry you missed out!! I can't wait to work with her again and I will want only her to take my pictures!!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Paige · Married on 09/24/2016

So far Robin has done our engagement photos and they are AMAZING! In the weeks leading up to my wedding she has been responsive, honest and just an all around amazing woman to work with. Her business ethic is suberb: quick response time, honest opinions, and great suggestions; she simply has gone out of her way to be accommodating and pleasant to do business with! I can't wait for my wedding and that is partially because of her!

Sent on 09/15/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/10/2016

Robin is by far the best! I love her style of work and I was more than happy with the beautiful pictures I got. She was very professional and on time with everything. I would recommend her highly to anyone asking! ??????

Sent on 09/16/2016

Amy · Married on 08/01/2016

No questions I would recommend this vendor 100%

Sent on 10/10/2016

Colleen · Married on 07/07/2016

Robin was a delight to work with. She was very friendly and professional. It is clear that she takes great pride in her work and is committed to capturing the perfect moments for her clients to treasure.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Kristi · Married on 07/03/2016

Robin was amazing. She has so much talent and is able to catch little moments in the midst of (wedding) chaos, that will be cherished forever. Her artistic ability is limitless and her passion for her profession is clear. Highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

Working with Robin Rogers Photography has been a wonderful experience.
    Robin is personable, and passionate in her work. She is aware and
    conscientious that she is documenting a monumental time in the lives
    of her clients. With respect to this, Robin pays close attention to
    detail and skillfully captures these irreplaceable moments, all with a
    fun and gracious attitude. With Robin you will laugh and immediately
    feel comfortable. She has been a pleasure to work with. We are forever
    grateful for the photographs she provided us for our engagement and
    wedding day! -Katie & Dylan

Sent on 09/14/2016

Tanya · Married on 05/28/2016

Robin is an amazing person and photographer! Very professional and we love the photos! She has a very warm personality and is a lot of fun!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Rebecca · Married on 04/30/2016

I could not be more thrilled and in love with the work Robin did for our wedding. From our very initial meeting, she was extremely professional and so fun! Any questions I had about capturing our wedding day and my bridals, she was on top of it and quick! And when she delivered our final pictures the quality was outstanding. She went above and beyond! I would recommend her any and everyday to brides to be. I fully intend on making trips to see her to capture all our future milestones in life!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Rebekah · Married on 03/26/2016

Robin was everything my husband and I could ask for in a photographer! She was able to accommodate my busy schedule and was willing to drive quite a ways to capture our big day. When I first talked to her, I honestly didn't know exactly what I wanted in the way of pictures and special shots. After talking with her for 10 minutes and just getting to know each other, I already knew that she would be meet, and exceed, all of my desires. Plus, she's hilarious!! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Ann · Married on 03/01/2016

This vendor donated her time and art to my family for Magic Hour, a non-profit that pairs people fighting cancer and their families with photographers. The photos were excellent- truly capturing the personalities of those she photographed. True art, in this sense, would honor and commemorate the day of your union.

Sent on 08/24/2016