75 Reviews for Robertson's Flowers & Events

Chuppah Decor (4)
Single Flowers (3)
Flower Crowns (2)
Flower Petals (1)

I used Robertson’s for my wedding this past weekend and the flowers blew me away! All i had seen in the planning phases were pictures of the flowers (mostly bc i was leaving it up to the experts- primarily Bri Crowley, who i worked with) so i was kind of nervous as to how they’d come out. Well they were better than i could have even imagined! Bright and beautiful and i have never seen more beautiful succulents in my life! Bri was very easy to work and communicate with and she was very easy going and helpful with all of my questions! If you want an easy and affordable florist, use Robertson’s!

Profile Picture Nissa, 9/8/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We wanted our flowers to be beautiful, but simple - and I found that many florists started at a $5,000 minimum which was our max budget. Robertson's was able to work well within our limits but never made us feel like they were skimping on services (or we were cheaping out). In fact, working with Sarah at Robertson's was the easiest vendor interaction of all our wedding vendors - she was extremely knowledgeable, responsive, and just plain nice. She definitely understood my "vision" and had some great ideas for our flowers and centerpieces. I was able to trust her completely, which is a huge relief in the midst of wedding planning :) Everything came together smoothly the day of - the flowers were delivered on time and looked super fresh and vibrant, and the bouquets were plush and colorful. We received multiple comments throughout the night of how beautiful the flowers were, and I couldn't have been more pleased! I'd highly recommend Robertson's for your wedding or special event flowers, and I know that next time we need a one-of-a-kind bouquet, centerpiece, etc. there is absolutely no where else I'll go. Robertson's, and Sarah especially, made our wedding come together without breaking the bank and to my surprise, our flowers ended up being one of my very favorite parts of the day.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

We had a great experience with Robertson's flower, just beautiful, on time with flexibility setting up an appointment with us. I couldn't have asked for anything better. The designs for the tables were wonderful as well.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robertson's did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for my wedding on 8/26/17! The flower arrangements, bridal bouquet and flowers for the wedding party and parents were honestly the most beautiful flowers and colors I've ever seen. The flowers transformed the entire ballroom! We had so many guests complimenting the flower arrangements (even the men!) I worked with Sarah during the planning process and she was so helpful with showing me pictures from previous weddings and helping me decide on the perfect flowers for our wedding day. Sarah was very responsive, patient and definitely knows what she is doing! She made the planning process so easy, stress-free and enjoyable! She even made a mock-up display of our centerpiece to show me during the planning process, which was amazing! Robertson's had endless options of vases and little decor to incorporate, you can surely find something to go with any theme you are looking for here. If you want high quality flowers and outstanding service, Robertson's is the way to go! Thank you Sarah and the Robertson's Team for making our wedding so beautiful!! Love, Lindsey and Scott

Profile Picture lindsey, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Less than three weeks before my wedding, I still didn't have a florist and was in full panic mode. I was planning the wedding from my home in Colorado, and hadn't been able to find a wedding florist who could accommodate my small event - we only had 24 guests, and our reception was a (no-dancing, no photobooths, etc.) dinner party with family style eating (food served from communal dishes on the table), so very little space for big, lavish flower arrangements. Every florist we talked to had minimums that we just couldn't meet given the size of the event and the space constraints.

Three weeks out, I contacted Robertson's, expecting once again to be told my event couldn't be accommodated due to the size (and at this point, due to the crazy short turnaround). But no - Jennifer from Robertson's was totally awesome, drew up a quote based on an email and my Pinterest board, and managed to provide absolutely incredible wedding flowers to me without a single hiccup. The reception flowers were bright and elegant in clusters of bud vases and left plenty of room for the serving dishes and plates on the table. They also made me the most gorgeous flower crown and bouquet I've ever seen (truly), and that sentiment has been echoed by many people who have seen the photos. I think choosing Robertson's was one of the very best decisions I made for my wedding. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Anne, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements

Bri from Robertson’s Flowers was a pleasure to work with. She came highly recommended from multiple sources. She was professional, flexible and responsive. Bri also worked with a separate vendor we hired to help donate our flowers after the wedding. I didn’t have to do any leg work, she took care of all of the logistics. I knew the flowers would be gorgeous based on other reviews, but more importantly I felt confident that Bri would represent my vision for the wedding and rehearsal dinner. She delivered, and I wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Allie, 6/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Selecting Bri Crowley at Robertson's Flowers as our wedding florist was absolutely our best decision of the entire process. Bri nailed it. I was jittery the morning of my wedding, but as soon as I saw Bri hanging smilax in the Old Barn and snooped into the reception to gawk at her gorgeous high and low table arrangements, the nerves left and I became so excited and happy. It was amazing to see the ideas we had discussed during our consultations come to life and Bri incorporated everything I had envisioned. Even looking back at the photos now, every arrangement was gorgeous -- from my cascading bouquet, to my bridesmaids' clutches, to the fountain centerpiece, to the grand head table filled with tapered candles and tumbling flowers. She did an amazing job and we valued her creativity, friendliness, and the impeccable quality of her work. We're so happy she was part of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/29/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Bri at Robertsons was amazing. She made sure to match our flowers to our wedding colors. The flowers made our venue look awesome and they lit up the room. My bouquet was amazing and the blue chosen looked awesome in my pictures. Bro created center pieces that accented the tables and made the room pop. I cannot thank Bri and the team at Robertsons enough.

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/11/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely and amazingly beautiful. Our designer, Bri Crowley, listened to our requirements and delivered beyond expectations. Bri not only delivered beautiful flower arrangements for the tables, flower girl crowns, bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, and Chuppa, she was also able to accommodate all of our change requests. She spent the time to meet with my daughter (the bride) and myself to design unforgettable arrangements. Bri was familiar with the wedding venue, Union Trust, and recommended that simple table flowers with candles would augment the site perfectly. Bri also designed a floral arrangement for our name cards that represented a forest type of scene that was not overpowering and captured our daughters vision.

Working with Bri and Robertson's was very pleasurable and I will use them again when the occasion presents itself.

Profile Picture User6526222, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I cannot speak highly enough of Eric at Robertson's. He has such a wonderful eye and understood exactly what I wanted from the moment my mom and I met with him. He added unique touches that other vendors I met with did not even think of. We had an October wedding and Eric had suggested white pumpkins interspersed throughout the lower table settings. Even though they were subtle they made such a huge impact.
The room was really magical and exceeded all expectations. Eric and his team at Robertson's are really wonderful and it was such a pleasure to work with him. I would recommend Eric and Robertson's to any bride.

Profile Picture User6519474, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements

Robertson's did an absolutely amazing job! Bri really listened to our vision and was able to make it all come to life. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful. Bri also recommended using candles for centerpieces and they added a unique romantic touch! Our place card table had a gorgeous tree with hanging candles - so elegant! We cannot thank Bri and Robertson's enough! We would definitely recommend Robertson's!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Bri Crowley at Robertson's flowers was by far the easiest vendor to work with. I met Bri for a consultation and our personalities just clicked. I was confident she knew the exact aesthetic and feel I wanted for the wedding day. All I had to do was give her my color palette and favorite flowers, and she executed my vision perfectly. After I first met her, I anxiously awaited the proposal hoping it would be at my budget because wedding expenses add up. Although the proposal did come in at my budget, I would've probably still gone with Robertson's because of Bri no matter the cost. She is extremely professional and was always readily available if I needed anything. A year before my wedding, my sister contacted Bri to surprise me with a mini-centerpiece that got delivered to my office. I received so many compliments and knew when I saw it that I made the right decision for the wedding. When my bridesmaids and I first saw the bouquets we were immediately amazed at how beautiful they were that I texted Bri on the spot to thank her. I was fortunate enough to keep my bouquet at the end of the night which I am drying to preserve to keep forever. I hope to have another event in the future to work with Bri again.

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/12/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robertson's Flowers provided us with the most amazing floral arrangements for our wedding day. They really made our day extra special. The personal flowers were beautiful, and the ceremony and reception flowers were stunning! My mother and I worked with Bri, and she was extremely helpful. We really appreciated all of her creativity and guidance throughout the entire planning process. I had a strong sense of what I wanted for the wedding, and brought in pictures for inspiration. On my wedding day I was elated to discover that Robertson's Flowers not only met but exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture User5517042, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Bri and Robertsons for our wedding at the Avalon Yacht Club in September and we were SO happy. She totally transformed the space. Every arrangement, garland, bouquet etc was beautiful and better than we could have imagined it. I still go back and look at all the pictures of our wedding flowers/styling and they make me so happy. In addition to the final product, Bri was great to work with throughout the process. From the very beginning she totally got my vision and executed it perfectly. She was super accommodating to all of my random requests/changes and just really fun and nice!

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Robertson's was AMAZING! I think Bri Crowley is truly a wizard when it comes to designing flowers and old-fashioned mind-reading. We were so impressed with her patience and extreme talent. When I described to her our vision for our reception (a field full of Maine wild flowers) she was inspired - and she NAILED it. Not only was Bri generous and savvy in her design expertise, but she also made my family feel comfortable when it came to budgets. I can't thank her enough for her graciousness in working within our means - she never once tried to pressure us to integrate more extravagant designs - she remained respectful of our budget and did AMAZING things with it! I wish I had more occasions to work with this gifted company! Look no further than Robertson's - they are the best!

Profile Picture Lydia, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you want top of the line floral work, there is no place like Robertson’s. With so many different components to planning a wedding, I wanted to choose a florist who I could count on 100% to execute my vision and to be on top of their work. Working with Bri was one of the most fun parts of my planning experience. She understood what I wanted and was great about recommending ways to achieve the desired result. She was also great about offering solutions to any fears I might have about day-of disasters!

My flowers were absolutely perfect. I still remember seeing my bouquet for the first time…it was more beautiful than I imagined! The ceremony and reception flowers were exactly what I wanted. I could not think of a single thing I would have changed.

Top of the line flowers come with a top of the line budget, but the service, the peace of mind, and the result were definitely worth every cent!

Profile Picture User5515297, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Working with Robertson's and more specifically, Bri, was a dream come true. After our initial meeting, without even knowing what she had in mind, I cancelled all the other appointments with other florists that day because I knew I wanted to work with Robertson's. Leading up to the wedding, Bri was helpful, funny, responsive, and so amazingly talented. The day of the wedding our flowers arrived on time and were more beautiful than I imagined. Robertson's gave us a stress-free, worry-free wedding experience and I am forever grateful for the amazing work they did for our day.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robertson's does impeccable floral designs. I enjoyed working with my event coordinator. She was so helpful and receptive to my ideas and responsive to my many emails. She was even there the day of the wedding to ensure everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Sean , 10/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about working with Robertson's. I came to Bri with a very specific idea of what I wanted our florals to look like, and she executed it better than I could have ever imagined. Throughout the planning process, she answered my many questions and offered really helpful insight. Every time we visited the studio she put us at ease. She was extremely easy to work with. It was so comforting to know I did not have to worry once about my flowers not being right - I trusted Bri completely. Everything from the usher's boutonnieres to the alternating centerpieces was absolutely perfect. I can't say enough! If you have a vision for your wedding day and you don't want to compromise, use Robertson's. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User3467270, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eric Schellack is a phenomenal florist! I cannot say enough good things about him and his team! He was attentive to all of my requests, patient with all of my changes, and his work is absolutely stunning! Eric went above and beyond the call of duty when it came to our wedding, helping to setup decorations, in addition to setting up his own flowers. His work completely exceeded my expectations and I could not have been happier when I saw it all come together. A HUGE THANK YOU from a happy bride! Anyone that is lucky enough to have Eric and his team be a part of their wedding will certainly be pleased!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/30/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had the pleasure of working with Bri for my wedding and cannot say enough wonderful things about her work at Robertson's Flowers & Events. The flowers were actually a really important thing to me and I immediately felt that out of all the vendors I met with for floral design, Bri "got" the vision from the get-go. She was responsive to every email I sent, took my feedback on things I liked and didn't like on sample designs and she was very savvy in working what I wanted into my budget!

On the big day, the flowers were even more incredible than I could have imagined. Even my makeup artist and hair stylist was impressed! All the flowers from the bouquets, boutineers, centerpieces and church flowers were simply perfect!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

After leaving our initial meeting with Bri, it was a unanimous decision among my mom, husband and I that we wanted her to do the flowers for our wedding. She was so easy to talk to and really down to earth. With us not having much familiarity with flowers, Bri was able to talk us through the details, show us pictures and even provide a mock setting, making us 100% confident that she would create the perfect ambience for the wedding. Throughout the process, she always kept our budget in mind. She also coordinated with the venue and synergetic lighting to make sure every detail fit together perfectly.
On the night of the wedding, it really became clear why Bri came so highly recommended from Front and Palmer. We were amazed when we saw the room for the first time. She exceeded all of our expectations and took every idea we had and made it happen. People are still raving about our flowers, especially the chuppah. The combination of the branch foundation, the flowers, the fabric and the way she incorporated my mom’s wedding dress was a testament to her creative vision. We hope to be able to work with Bri again in the future!

Profile Picture Bari, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely Amazing!! Robertson's did a perfect job! My floral designer, Bri, executed my vision exactly as I wanted it and when I walked into the venue I was stunned by how beautiful everything looked! She was very professional, friendly and accommodating and I knew that the moment I left the first consultation with her that I had nothing to worry about. I will continue to trust Robertson's for any event I have in the future. Again, Thank you Robertson's for helping to make my wedding day so perfect!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bri from Robertson Flowers was wonderful. I contacted them a few weeks before my wedding and thankfully they were able to squeeze me in. I was so gratefully for their flexibility. Meeting with Bri was a great experience. She was patient, so kind and reassured me that I would be satisfied with my purchase. I was on a budget but wanted something beautiful, I was definitely amazed with the outcome.

Profile Picture Lydia, 5/17/14, 1 Review