Robertson's Flowers & Events Reviews

Robertson's Flowers & Events 6
Robertson's Flowers & Events 7

Gina C · Married on 08/30/2019

Beautiful Arrangements!

We used Robertson's as our wedding florist and worked with Bryce throughout the whole process. Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful and Bryce was such a pleasure to work with. We received so many compliments on the arrangements and I even attempted to dry/preserve as many as possible! We highly recommend Robertson's Flowers for any type of event!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Gina,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We can’t tell you enough how wonderful it was working with you over the past few months. Our team had so much fun bringing your vision to life and we were so honored to be part of your wedding day! Here’s to a lifetime of love and happiness for you and Chris! - Bryce
  • Emily

Emily Dobrowolski · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfection

Bri and Robertson’s Flowers provided absolute amazing flowers and decor for our wedding. I was blown away by how beautiful every detail was. The team went above and beyond my expectations. I could have never imagined how perfect everything turned out to be! Their hard work and attention to detail is the best!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 14
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 06/22/2019

Exceeded all expectations

It would be very easy to rave on for pages and pages about Bri and Robertson’s. We had a very unique vision for our wedding and we wanted to make sure it didn’t get lost amongst the cookie cutter wedding styles we were so commonly accustomed to. I guess we are a little biased, but it was seriously the most beautiful wedding we have ever seen. The kites on the ceiling, the blue delft ginger jars, the antique oil lanterns, the blue candles, elegant greenery, and of course, stunning blue and white floral arrangements far exceeded our expectations. Stunning, classy, timeless, and unique are just a few of the words we heard from our guests.

Upon first meeting Bri, she was personable, friendly, and we chatted like old friends about the wedding vision. We knew right away that she was the perfect fit to make our dream wedding come true. She listened to our ideas and what really sealed the deal, was that she was interactive, and brought her own experience and ingenuity to really complete the picture. We were always on the same page and we have to credit Robertson’s for always keeping our wishes their top priority. Since our wedding was in the middle of a Philadelphia Park, we basically had to build everything from the ground up. Bri not only took a lot of the planning pressure off our hands, but she made the entire process smooth, easy, comfortable, and fun. We didn’t end up hiring a wedding planner, but Bri was always within reach to help us make decisions, turn her office/house into our personal storage closet, and provide feedback that was both honest and creative. She made our ideas come to life and we cannot thank her and her team enough. It is not an exaggeration to say that Robertson’s truly made our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 15
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 16
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 17
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 18
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 19
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 20

Robertson's Flowers & Events's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you both! We could not be more ecstatic to have the opportunity to create the artistic vision you presented as your inspiration. To top it off, you and Ryan not only have impeccable taste in wedding décor, but are also the best humans… easy to work with, inspired, and fun! It was the best day and we wish you all the happiness life has in store for you. Can’t wait to see your professional photos from Emily and her team! - Bri
  • Sierra

Sierra Kern · Married on 06/01/2019

The most beautiful flower arrangements!!!

I worked with Bryce Donnon for our wedding and she was so helpful and fun to work with! Flowers were one of my last minute items and I didn’t want to overspend on them. I shared my vision and cost preferences with Bryce and she and her team absolutely exceeded my expectations! I had tears in my eyes when my flowers were delivered the day of my wedding because they were STUNNING. Our bouquets were gorgeous, the arch flower arrangement was designed perfectly and our candle/greenery set up at the table completely helped with our budget but made the entire eventspace glow, like I was hoping for. I was referred to this company from a friend of a friend and I am so grateful I found them. Highly recommend to all brides in the Delaware County/Philadelphia area!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous

Bri and the team at Robertson's was absolutely exceptional, and I am so happy that we worked with them for our wedding day floral. I came in knowing I wanted bright, fun florals for our December wedding and they more than delivered on my vision. Bri was thoughtful at all of our meetings, giving helpful pointers and tips about what would look good and work well together, and the wedding decor they have on hand makes everything so easy and beautiful. When our flowers got delivered day of I was beyond blown away- they exceeded my wildest dreams and brought so much sunshine to a cold winter day. From start to finish Robertson's was amazing to work with, and I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 26
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 27
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/02/2018

Uniquely gorgeous creations, amazingly flexible & responsive

I didn't have a clear idea of the color palette or general vibe I wanted for my wedding. Luckily, the team from Robertson's (I worked with Bri) gave me great insight, allowing me to just give them ideas but not necessarily exact floral requirements. In short, I let them get creative and make the design decisions, and they did not disappoint! These are some seriously talented and kind people. Highly, highly recommend this team!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Robertson's Flowers & Events's reply:

We appreciate the flexibility to create designs that spoke to you! It’s wonderful to have your trust around our creative process. We loved working with you and wish you all the best! Thank you, Christine! - The Robertson's Team

Layne · Married on 10/06/2018

I’m still reminiscing over the flowers from Saturday! Everything was absolutely perfect!! My bouquet was so amazing and everything that I had envisioned and more! Dealing with Robertson’s was so easy from start to finish and they even brought my vision to life within my budget! You seriously did such an amazing job I’ll never be able to express how thrilled I was! I can’t wait for my friends to ask me who I used so I can refer them to Robertson’s.
    Again thank you so much for bringing my vision to its most fabulous potential!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 28

Harriet · Married on 09/29/2018

Robertson's stands for high quality in flower quality, flower design, and customer service-- and Bri and her team did not disappoint. We used Robertson's for our daughter's wedding, held at our home, and for the party the night before. For the wedding, Bri and team made a sensational bouquet, an awesome, large swag for our front porch, and filled several planters at our house with beautiful plants as part of this home-based wedding. And they delivered high quality, sensational flowers that we used to prepare arrangements ourselves for the Friday night dinner/reception (restaurant based) and the Saturday wedding and dinner at our home. Robertson's has impeccable standards for all that they do, and their work with us was no exception. Great staff, great skills, great flowers, and great service. What more can you ask?

Sent on 10/06/2018

Harriet,
    Thank you so much for all of your kind words! We loved working with you and Rose and are so happy that her special day was filled with beauty. Rose chose a stunning color palette and we were so happy to have the privilege to work with your family. All the best wishes and congratulations!
    Warmly,
    Bri and the Team at Robertson’s Flowers & Events
  • Alison Dunleavy

Alison · Married on 09/29/2018

The flowers arrangements created for my wedding on 9/29/18 at Huntingdon Valley Country Club were unreal!! If you want TOP NOTCH centerpieces, bouquets, etc... there is no other place to go!! When I think back to my wedding, I can't help but still swoon over how incredibly beautiful the flowers were. Bri and Bryce are a dream team and if you are lucky enough to have them be on your wedding team, then you are golden! I was just blown away by how gorgeous the reception looked and how breathtaking the ceremony space looked. The bouquets were so lovely and look so beautiful in every picture they're in. Flowers were a big thing to me in the planning process because I just know they can really be the icing on the cake when it comes to a wedding. They can just take your wedding space up so many notches if they are done right. I can't thank Bri and Bryce enough for having FaceTime meetings with me since I was planning from over a thousand miles away and even offering to pick up my seating chart and programs a few days before the wedding. They really are the best -- not to mention, so nice! Everything was so perfect and I was so excited to see everything come together on the big day. It was like a dream!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 29
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 30
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 31
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 32

Robertson's Flowers & Events's reply:

Alison, we are so happy that you loved your flowers! It was lovely working with you and we are happy at the fortuitousness of being able to meet you. Thank you for your kind words. We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Bri, Bryce and the entire Robertson's Event Team

Nissa · Married on 09/08/2018

I used Robertson’s for my wedding this past weekend and the flowers blew me away! All i had seen in the planning phases were pictures of the flowers (mostly bc i was leaving it up to the experts- primarily Bri Crowley, who i worked with) so i was kind of nervous as to how they’d come out. Well they were better than i could have even imagined! Bright and beautiful and i have never seen more beautiful succulents in my life! Bri was very easy to work and communicate with and she was very easy going and helpful with all of my questions! If you want an easy and affordable florist, use Robertson’s!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 37
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 38
  • NP

Nicolette · Married on 10/21/2017

My wedding was a little over two weeks ago and I am honestly still swooning over the absolutely unbelievable job that Robertson's did for my ceremony and reception at the Chubb Hotel and Conference Center. My mom and I worked very closely with Sarah over the past almost two years to create the perfect look for my wedding day and it was worth every second and every penny! I had a very specific idea of what I wanted my wedding to look like and I am not exaggerating when I say they completely exceeded my expectations more than I ever thought possible!! When I walked into the reception I was BLOWN AWAY -- literally speechless! From the centerpieces to the hanging installations, every single detail was spot on! Sarah did the most incredible job bringing my vision to life and I can't thank her enough for all of her hard work, patience, and constant willingness to accommodate any and all of our (many!!) requests and changes throughout the planning process.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

We wanted our flowers to be beautiful, but simple - and I found that many florists started at a $5,000 minimum which was our max budget. Robertson's was able to work well within our limits but never made us feel like they were skimping on services (or we were cheaping out). In fact, working with Sarah at Robertson's was the easiest vendor interaction of all our wedding vendors - she was extremely knowledgeable, responsive, and just plain nice. She definitely understood my "vision" and had some great ideas for our flowers and centerpieces. I was able to trust her completely, which is a huge relief in the midst of wedding planning :) Everything came together smoothly the day of - the flowers were delivered on time and looked super fresh and vibrant, and the bouquets were plush and colorful. We received multiple comments throughout the night of how beautiful the flowers were, and I couldn't have been more pleased! I'd highly recommend Robertson's for your wedding or special event flowers, and I know that next time we need a one-of-a-kind bouquet, centerpiece, etc. there is absolutely no where else I'll go. Robertson's, and Sarah especially, made our wedding come together without breaking the bank and to my surprise, our flowers ended up being one of my very favorite parts of the day.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 39
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 40

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a great experience with Robertson's flower, just beautiful, on time with flexibility setting up an appointment with us. I couldn't have asked for anything better. The designs for the tables were wonderful as well.

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 41
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 42
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 43
    Robertson's Flowers & Events 44

lindsey · Married on 08/26/2017

Robertson's did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for my wedding on 8/26/17! The flower arrangements, bridal bouquet and flowers for the wedding party and parents were honestly the most beautiful flowers and colors I've ever seen. The flowers transformed the entire ballroom! We had so many guests complimenting the flower arrangements (even the men!) I worked with Sarah during the planning process and she was so helpful with showing me pictures from previous weddings and helping me decide on the perfect flowers for our wedding day. Sarah was very responsive, patient and definitely knows what she is doing! She made the planning process so easy, stress-free and enjoyable! She even made a mock-up display of our centerpiece to show me during the planning process, which was amazing! Robertson's had endless options of vases and little decor to incorporate, you can surely find something to go with any theme you are looking for here. If you want high quality flowers and outstanding service, Robertson's is the way to go! Thank you Sarah and the Robertson's Team for making our wedding so beautiful!! Love, Lindsey and Scott

Sent on 09/22/2017

Anne · Married on 07/15/2017

Less than three weeks before my wedding, I still didn't have a florist and was in full panic mode. I was planning the wedding from my home in Colorado, and hadn't been able to find a wedding florist who could accommodate my small event - we only had 24 guests, and our reception was a (no-dancing, no photobooths, etc.) dinner party with family style eating (food served from communal dishes on the table), so very little space for big, lavish flower arrangements. Every florist we talked to had minimums that we just couldn't meet given the size of the event and the space constraints.

Three weeks out, I contacted Robertson's, expecting once again to be told my event couldn't be accommodated due to the size (and at this point, due to the crazy short turnaround). But no - Jennifer from Robertson's was totally awesome, drew up a quote based on an email and my Pinterest board, and managed to provide absolutely incredible wedding flowers to me without a single hiccup. The reception flowers were bright and elegant in clusters of bud vases and left plenty of room for the serving dishes and plates on the table. They also made me the most gorgeous flower crown and bouquet I've ever seen (truly), and that sentiment has been echoed by many people who have seen the photos. I think choosing Robertson's was one of the very best decisions I made for my wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Robertson's Flowers & Events's reply:

Anne, Thank you sooo much for such a lovely review! It was pleasure working with you and knowing that we were able to help complete such a special day for you. You made a beautiful bride and your floral crown and bouquet were so much fun to make (and try out!). Robertson's prides itself in designing custom florals and decor that meet each client's needs and sometimes the best things come in small packages - including weddings! Wishing you the best of luck, love and happiness in this new chapter of your life. - Jennifer and the Events Team at Robertson's

Allie · Married on 06/23/2017

Bri from Robertson’s Flowers was a pleasure to work with. She came highly recommended from multiple sources. She was professional, flexible and responsive. Bri also worked with a separate vendor we hired to help donate our flowers after the wedding. I didn’t have to do any leg work, she took care of all of the logistics. I knew the flowers would be gorgeous based on other reviews, but more importantly I felt confident that Bri would represent my vision for the wedding and rehearsal dinner. She delivered, and I wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

Selecting Bri Crowley at Robertson's Flowers as our wedding florist was absolutely our best decision of the entire process. Bri nailed it. I was jittery the morning of my wedding, but as soon as I saw Bri hanging smilax in the Old Barn and snooped into the reception to gawk at her gorgeous high and low table arrangements, the nerves left and I became so excited and happy. It was amazing to see the ideas we had discussed during our consultations come to life and Bri incorporated everything I had envisioned. Even looking back at the photos now, every arrangement was gorgeous -- from my cascading bouquet, to my bridesmaids' clutches, to the fountain centerpiece, to the grand head table filled with tapered candles and tumbling flowers. She did an amazing job and we valued her creativity, friendliness, and the impeccable quality of her work. We're so happy she was part of our wedding day.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Hayley · Married on 06/11/2016

Bri at Robertsons was amazing. She made sure to match our flowers to our wedding colors. The flowers made our venue look awesome and they lit up the room. My bouquet was amazing and the blue chosen looked awesome in my pictures. Bro created center pieces that accented the tables and made the room pop. I cannot thank Bri and the team at Robertsons enough.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Robertson's Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you, Hayley! We always relish the opportunity to design a romantic sea-side wedding at one of our favorite summer venues. It came together beautifully and you were a gorgeous beach bride - can't wait to see the photos! Congratulations and Best of Luck to you and Eric!

The flowers were absolutely and amazingly beautiful. Our designer, Bri Crowley, listened to our requirements and delivered beyond expectations. Bri not only delivered beautiful flower arrangements for the tables, flower girl crowns, bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, and Chuppa, she was also able to accommodate all of our change requests. She spent the time to meet with my daughter (the bride) and myself to design unforgettable arrangements. Bri was familiar with the wedding venue, Union Trust, and recommended that simple table flowers with candles would augment the site perfectly. Bri also designed a floral arrangement for our name cards that represented a forest type of scene that was not overpowering and captured our daughters vision.

Working with Bri and Robertson's was very pleasurable and I will use them again when the occasion presents itself.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Robertson's Flowers & Events's reply:

It was such a joy working with your entire family through the planning process! Gavy and Alex looked so incredibly happy on the day of the wedding. We are thrilled with how the flowers turned out and the chance to design the elegantly-bohemian style of wedding that Gavy wanted. We can’t wait to see the photos and wish you and your family all the best. Mazel tov!
  • User6519474 · 2+ years ago

I cannot speak highly enough of Eric at Robertson's. He has such a wonderful eye and understood exactly what I wanted from the moment my mom and I met with him. He added unique touches that other vendors I met with did not even think of. We had an October wedding and Eric had suggested white pumpkins interspersed throughout the lower table settings. Even though they were subtle they made such a huge impact.
    The room was really magical and exceeded all expectations. Eric and his team at Robertson's are really wonderful and it was such a pleasure to work with him. I would recommend Eric and Robertson's to any bride.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/03/2015

Robertson's did an absolutely amazing job! Bri really listened to our vision and was able to make it all come to life. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful. Bri also recommended using candles for centerpieces and they added a unique romantic touch! Our place card table had a gorgeous tree with hanging candles - so elegant! We cannot thank Bri and Robertson's enough! We would definitely recommend Robertson's!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Robertson's Flowers & Events's reply:

We loved working with you and your family, Kelly. Congratulations to you and Andrew and best wishes! Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Natalie · Married on 09/12/2015

Bri Crowley at Robertson's flowers was by far the easiest vendor to work with. I met Bri for a consultation and our personalities just clicked. I was confident she knew the exact aesthetic and feel I wanted for the wedding day. All I had to do was give her my color palette and favorite flowers, and she executed my vision perfectly. After I first met her, I anxiously awaited the proposal hoping it would be at my budget because wedding expenses add up. Although the proposal did come in at my budget, I would've probably still gone with Robertson's because of Bri no matter the cost. She is extremely professional and was always readily available if I needed anything. A year before my wedding, my sister contacted Bri to surprise me with a mini-centerpiece that got delivered to my office. I received so many compliments and knew when I saw it that I made the right decision for the wedding. When my bridesmaids and I first saw the bouquets we were immediately amazed at how beautiful they were that I texted Bri on the spot to thank her. I was fortunate enough to keep my bouquet at the end of the night which I am drying to preserve to keep forever. I hope to have another event in the future to work with Bri again.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Robertson's Flowers provided us with the most amazing floral arrangements for our wedding day. They really made our day extra special. The personal flowers were beautiful, and the ceremony and reception flowers were stunning! My mother and I worked with Bri, and she was extremely helpful. We really appreciated all of her creativity and guidance throughout the entire planning process. I had a strong sense of what I wanted for the wedding, and brought in pictures for inspiration. On my wedding day I was elated to discover that Robertson's Flowers not only met but exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Cindy · Married on 06/27/2015

We worked with Bri and Robertsons for our wedding at the Avalon Yacht Club in September and we were SO happy. She totally transformed the space. Every arrangement, garland, bouquet etc was beautiful and better than we could have imagined it. I still go back and look at all the pictures of our wedding flowers/styling and they make me so happy. In addition to the final product, Bri was great to work with throughout the process. From the very beginning she totally got my vision and executed it perfectly. She was super accommodating to all of my random requests/changes and just really fun and nice!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Robertson's Flowers & Events's reply:

We loved your vision and working with your inspiration to transform the Yacht Club. The elegant designs you chose highlighted your personalities and the Club perfectly. It was a joy working with you and your family and we wish you every happiness!

Lydia · Married on 06/20/2015

Robertson's was AMAZING! I think Bri Crowley is truly a wizard when it comes to designing flowers and old-fashioned mind-reading. We were so impressed with her patience and extreme talent. When I described to her our vision for our reception (a field full of Maine wild flowers) she was inspired - and she NAILED it. Not only was Bri generous and savvy in her design expertise, but she also made my family feel comfortable when it came to budgets. I can't thank her enough for her graciousness in working within our means - she never once tried to pressure us to integrate more extravagant designs - she remained respectful of our budget and did AMAZING things with it! I wish I had more occasions to work with this gifted company! Look no further than Robertson's - they are the best!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Lydia,
    Thank you so much for such an incredible review!!! It means the world to us to know that our bride is happy and that we were able to contribute to such a memorable day in your life. We always strive for the best but your response is what makes it all worth it. Being able to customize floral designs and decor to specifically reflect your personality and needs is all part of the magic. We love what we do but having you love it means even more! Thank you again, Lydia, and hope we get a chance to work together again. Congrats!