Roberts Imagery Reviews

Roberts Imagery 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible

Roberts Imagery shot our wedding in October in Murphy, NC and we could not be any happier! They make the entire experience so fun and relaxed with how personable they are! Our photos turned out amazing and we have gotten so many compliments on them. We would recommend them over and over again!

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

By Far The Best Wedding Decision

We went with Roberts Imagery for our wedding and it was by far the best decision we made! We searched forever for the perfect fit and from the initial phone call (we are out of state), we knew Joe Roberts was the right photographer for us! We flew in to have our engagement photos done with him and they were incredible! On our actual wedding day Joe and Jose were awesome! They captured everything we wanted and so much more. Joe has such a creative and unique eye for photos! Some of the lighting and angles I've never seen done before! Everyone has said its the best wedding photos they have ever seen! Not only was his photos fantastic, Joe is really great guy. He and Jose were so professional but very down to earth and personable. Our wedding party, our families and our guests loved him and Jose! Highly recommend Roberts Imagery!!

Ashlee · Married on 07/20/2018

I cannot thank Joe enough for the amazing wedding photos. Not only was Joe a wonderful photographer but he made the entire day run smoothly by working so well with every single vendor/coordinator/family member/friend. When picking out a photographer - keep in mind you will be spending ALL DAY with that person - and we were so incredibly happy to spend the day with Joe and his assistant Jose. They captured every moment - even small ones we forgot about until we got back over 1400 photos of our day. Do not hesitate to book Joe - you will not be disappointed with his professionalism, responsiveness, caring, and TALENTED work. Joe and Jose arrived BEFORE our scheduled time to get a few more shots of my dress and our details PLUS stayed until well after the reception (we did sparkler photos on the beach after the reception). Not only all of those photography things but Jose even carried around food for us during our sunset photos because I missed cocktail hour food (while STILL assisting Joe!) How amazing, right?! We loved them and would hire them again and again! Joe and Jose were not just another vendor - they were definitely an integral part of our best day ever.

Roberts Imagery 8
    Roberts Imagery 15
    Roberts Imagery 16
    Roberts Imagery 17

Shannon · Married on 07/07/2018

Joe did my brother and sister-in-laws wedding and I knew he had to do mine. He brought along a second photographer- so that no moment would be missed. Both were down to earth and a lot of fun to work with. The pictures came out stunning! Of all the vendors we worked with- I feel like choosing Joe as our photographer was the best decision we made. Thank you for coming down to do our wedding! I strongly suggest picking Joe as your photographer...you will not be disappointed.

Madison · Married on 07/06/2018

we just received our wedding photos from Joe and they look like they could be on a billboard. Joe took PHENOMENAL photos with perfect angles and lighting. He was there all day and even took photos on the Riverwalk AFTER the reception! Joe and his partner took not only hundreds of pictures of us, but he got photos of every guest and every detail of the ceremony/reception. If I ever need professional photography, Joe Roberts Imagery would be the o pay person I’d call!

Savanah · Married on 03/25/2018

Robert's Imagery was great! You can beat the price and the value. He's an awesome photographer and a true professional. We hired rather new videographers, and he led them as well. A great team player and asset on your wedding day!

Roberts Imagery 18
    Roberts Imagery 19
    Roberts Imagery 20
    Roberts Imagery 21

Casey · Married on 03/24/2018

So Joe and Jose were absolutely AMAZING! We knew him through our friend's wedding and already liked his work but after working with him, we can only further recommend his services. He was very easy to work work, extremely flexible and accommodating, and blended beautifully with the reception. We hardly noticed he and Jose were there! Joe was always quick to respond when we had questions and quick with the turnaround time on the photos. We definitely plan on utilizing him for our future photography needs.

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2018

First and foremost, I am an out of state bride who had no connections or awareness of the local vendors for the Tampa/St Pete beach area. As I was frantically scouring TheKnot, WeddingWire and even local Instagram hashtags, I came across Joe's photography page. After the first photo reel played across his page, I was completely and utterly enamored. While everything else at that point was in complete chaos, I had found the most important person (besides my husband, OF COURSE) for my wedding.

From the very start, Joe was personable, professional and engaged. We wanted to do our engagement photos the same weekend as our taste testing at the venue, and he worked around our travel schedules. He made the shoot FUN, relaxing and unique to our personalities. He listened to what type of photos I wanted, and utilized all the natural beauty that Florida had to offer to bring it to life.

Every aspect of my engagement and wedding photos went beyond my expectations. Husband's one request was a Optimus Prime wedding party attack photo, and Joe was sure to make that happen during the craziness of our day. From the sunset etched one-on-one to the crazy reception finishing up with the Florida star studded background as our final photo--Joe is not a man with a camera, he is an artist with an incredible talent. I have a lifetime of memories in print because of him. Take it from an out of state bride with excel spreadsheets of research-do yourself a favor and book him for your special event-this is one thing you can 100% relax on!

Side note: Joe, we love you and can't wait to come back soon :)

Roberts Imagery 22

Alexandria · Married on 11/25/2017

The photographers were outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had sent them inspirations for photos before my wedding and they got all the photos i wanted! They were amazing i was so pleased they had everything with them! i was so happy!

Spencer · Married on 11/18/2017

Joe was awesome and very easy to work with. Every photo looked amazing! Not only was the photo quality great, but Joe's fun and easy-going personality kept everybody engaged throughout the entire day. I'd recommend Joe to anybody!

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

I don't even know where to begin! We are so incredibly HAPPY that we chose Robert's Imagery for our wedding day! Joe and his assistant Joe took so many amazing shots capturing the whole wedding from the hotel till the end of the night with pleasant, fun, creative, patient, and professional attitudes which added more ease and fun to our wedding day! You will not regret choosing them and we honestly mean that

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/13/2017

We had to postpone our wedding and Joe was so patient and understanding! On top of that, the day of the wedding he was great taking photos of everyone; we don't have anyone missing out. The photos are gorgeous and I love showing them off. He was willing to take our ideas and make them real. When I wasn't sure what to do next he helped give great pointers. I won't forget Roberts Imagery whenever we or someone we know needs fabulous, professional, and FUN photographers.

Tiffany · Married on 09/09/2017

Joe was amazing!! Not only we’re he and Asha personal. They both went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for me!! I got married the day before hurricane Irma hit Florida. Needless to say I was concerned about everything. They keep me calm through the whole week and come the wedding day it was perfect!! I’m so glad I had them and would and have recommend them to anyone who asks!!!!

Brooke · Married on 08/26/2017

Joe is amazing! He really takes time to find out what the bride and groom want. He was very responsive whenever we had questions about our big day. On our actual day he was on time and prepared and took amazing photos and really paid attention to what we wanted. He also knew exactly where to go to take pictures. Our bridge photo is our favorite! I definitely recommend Roberts Imagery. Thank you!

Kristy · Married on 06/03/2017

Joe was absolutely fantastic!!! He was professional but laid back, and everybody loved working with him. He even gave a groomsman (an aspiring photographer) some tips and showed him lighting techniques while doing the sunset pictures. And the pictures are incredible, as always. I would highly recommend Joe to anybody; he is the best!

• Jazmin F.

jazmin · Married on 05/27/2017

What an amazing experience we had! Joe was extremely cool to work with, such an easy personality everyone can feel comfortable! We really felt like a close friend was shooting us, helping us laugh and loosen up our nerves! From our meetings, engagement shoot, and wedding day he was professional, on time, and very open to hearing all of our ideas! We cant wait to call you for our future maternity photos!

Emma · Married on 05/20/2017

Joe was amazing! He made us feel comfortable the whole time we were taking pictures. He really tries to understand what you want out of your pictures and makes sure that you get poses that you really want as well. He is friendly and easy to communicate with and he really tries to make everything easy for you. I will recommend him to anyone I know getting married!

Kelli · Married on 05/08/2017

Joe did a fantastic job with my engagement and wedding photos! I was so happy with all my photos and he was able to really capture our personality in some of them.

Amy · Married on 05/06/2017

Joe was so wonderful! It can be quite overwhelming to search for any vendor when planning your wedding. Pictures are at the top of the "most important" list in my opinion. I knew Joe and Roberts Imagery was it when I met with him. He was so professional and his work speaks for itself. He was so amazing during the reception to keep us moving through guests to get our pictures done so we could spend the evening on the dancefloor. It was so fun to look through all of the photos because he was just there for all of the fun moments and they are captured for forever!!!
    Amy

Jose · Married on 04/28/2017

We absolutely will recommend Joe to our friends and family !

Chris · Married on 04/22/2017

Excellent! Joe was GREAT! He showed up on time and did what he said. He put up with my flower girls’ harassment graciously and delivered more “Good ones” than I know what to do with. I felt like so many other company’s pricing sounded like they’d have an egg timer in their back pocket. Joe was there first thing in the morning and he was the last person we saw when we left. Thanks to Roberts Imagery, we have the whole story in beautiful photos that we will cherish always.

Jill · Married on 04/09/2017

Words cannot express what an amazing job Roberts Imagery did at capturing our special day.  Joe Roberts was able to capture every moment of our beach wedding perfectly.  He was very creative with a number of different picture shots to try in different settings. Our sunset photos were breath takingly beautiful and he was even able to capture our photo underneath the stars at night.   Joe and his assistant were very professional, punctual, and attentive to everyone involved in our wedding. I would 100% recommend Roberts Imagery to everyone getting married!!

Taylor · Married on 03/25/2017

I am so so happy my husband and I hired Joe to shoot our wedding. I had been in the bridal party of another wedding they had done (which is obviously where I met Joe and Jose). I knew after meeting them that I had to have them for my wedding as well. They are super laid back and creative. My husband HATES his picture being taken and Joe and Jose were able to joke with him and put him at ease. My wedding coordinator came up to me as the wedding was ending and asked for Joe's information because the venue loved both of them and appreciated their professionalism. I got approximately 1400 pictures back and loved every single shot! They captured every single detail of my day and those pictures will be cherished forever!

Jordan · Married on 03/23/2017

Joe and Jose were the photographers for our wedding at the Grand Plaza Hotel in St Pete Beach. They were fantastic; absolutely no complaints. They were there as long as we needed them and did any Pinterest idea I sent, but better! Definitely recommend Roberts Imagery :)