Roberta Fiola, Justice of the Peace Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Maletta S. Married on 07/04/2022

Amazing and dreamy

Sweet, darling and warm. Easy to work with and open communication made my wedding a fairytale..
    Amanda C. Married on 03/02/2021

Covid elopement

Roberta was awesome!! We eloped and had no idea how it works. Roberta sat with us and walked us through it a few days before. She let us pick out our ceremony and included my late grandfather’s name, it was so special. She even typed out our entire ceremony and gifted it to us as a keepsake.
    Amanda S. Married on 01/02/2021

Great and professional!

I can’t say enough good about Roberta! She was a true professional. Not only did she do a great job with the vows but also recommended a beautiful spot to do the ceremony since we are new to the area. My now husband even forgot his wallet upon arrival and she was kind enough to wait for him to go home to get it before starting the ceremony. She is also quick to respond and takes care of all your needs beautifully. I can’t thank her enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Mr & M. Married on 01/01/2021

Outstanding

Roberta was extremely patient helpful with what was considered NOT her job at all. She was so understanding and even had a few words of encouragement for us. Alot more could have been said about her however I doubt this review box could hold it, So with that said anyone who will ask for her assistance is in extremely good hands and we recommend her 100%. Thanks again Mrs Fiola. Our memories and pictures we will cherish forever. 🙂
    Gabriella A. Married on 11/28/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience! She helped me a lot with my ceremony.

Roberta helped me with my ceremony and then helped me to change it as I had to change my location at the last minute.
    Roberta has many options for ceremonies and vowels. It's just perfect.
    I had a fantastic experience with her.
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 10/18/2019

Easy to work with!

Roberta married my husband and I on October 18th. She was easy to work with and guided us through the process of getting a marriage license. Roberta was always just a phone call away and helped us decide on a ceremony that matched us as a couple. She was a pleasure to work with and made getting married that much easier!
    Katelyn Married on 09/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Roberta married my husband and I on September 14th and it was absolutely perfect! She met with us personally beforehand and costumized the ceremony for us. It turned out beautiful and if you choose Roberta to marry you, you will have a wonderful and stress free experience!
    Kayla Married on 09/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Roberta was wonderful! She created the most perfect ceremony for my husband and I! She was very professional and responded to my emails in a timely fashion. We highly recommend Roberta!
    Kerri Married on 05/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Roberta was a great experience. She is exceptionally professional and thorough, but also a genuine passion for what she does can be seen immediately and throughout the entire process. We met with Roberta and she gave us as much time as was needed to review her various vows and readings. There were plenty of options that seemed to fit many different lifestyles. She was patient and accommodating and allowed us to personalize our ceremony in a way that we were very comfortable with. Our ceremony was very smooth and we received many compliments from our guests. We were delighted to have Roberta officiate our wedding!

Kerri and Michael Varela
    Sarah Married on 05/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Roberta was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was incredibly efficient and checked in frequently With us throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend her!
    Veronique Married on 05/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very down to earth ,professional and organized .
    Sean Married on 04/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Roberta is kind, respectful & overall perfect in everyway.... Roberta went the extra steps to make sure everything was absolutely perfect...
    Lisa Married on 04/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Roberta was so helpful with each step of the process of planning our wedding! From the moment I met her, I knew she was trustworthy and thoughtful. She ensured that our ceremony went on perfectly. Everything worked out very well!
    Eileen Married on 11/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Roberta was wonderful. She helped us to make our ceremony exactly how we dreamed it would be. Making our vows as unique to us as possible especially with our Celtic hand fastening tradition was as simple as a phone call. I felt as though she was right by my side throughout it all. Thank you Roberta for making our day a very cherished one.
    Pamala Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Roberta was great, she really went above and beyond. Even helping me find certain local vendors, which were also wonderful. You can tell she loves what she does, it shows in all the little details..... she made us feel comfortable from the start.

Roberta Fiola, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Pamala for your kind words! I was honored to be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure to meet your family and I enjoyed watching everyone join in the spirit of your Great Gatsby theme! I am looking forward to seeing your wedding pictures!
    Amanda Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Roberta was great to work with. We did the semi custom ceremony and it felt very "us". It was simple, short, and sweet. i would recommend her to anyone seeking a justice of the peace for their ceremony.

Amanda,

It was an honor to be a part of your special day, and meet your family and friends. I am so happy that you feel your ceremony expressed the love you and Jared share. I wish you both many years of love and happiness together.
    Julie Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Roberta was such a pleasure to work with and catered to our every wish, making our wedding ceremony truly very special and personal to us.

She really went above and beyond and would highly recommend her to others.
    Stephanie Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great Service! Everything we were looking for!
    Katie Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wonderful ! She stayed with me every step of the way she was very supportive and was always available when I called she wrote beautiful Scripps and made our wedding a rememberable experience I would highly recommend her for any wedding she was awesome
    Morgan Married on 07/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Justice Roberta was professional, kind and flexible. We’re so glad we hired her to perform our wedding ceremony at Plimoth Plantation in Plymouth, Mass. She was very thorough and helped us create the perfect ceremony, and helped us with marriage license questions. The ceremony was unique and moving, and incorporated some Buddhist elements, which was important to us. Afterwards, she gave us copies of our vows so we would always remember them. Her rates are also reasonable. Thank you, Roberta, for a wonderful ceremony that we will never forget!
    Jennifer Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Roberta was amazing! She officiated our wedding in June 2017. She was everything you could ask for! She brought up details and options we had never thought of!
    Victoria Married on 03/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We met Roberta back in March. Literally 2 days before our wedding day. She was amazing and able to make our ceremony, which we are very grateful for. She was very nice, friendly and professional. Our ceremony came out just as we planned with her. She was also very helpful. And we are also very thankful for her patience (as the groom ran a little late). Overall, a great person and professional, highly recommend her work!! :)

Roberta Fiola, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Victoria! It was a pleasure to meet and work with you both! You are a very special couple and I wish you many years of love and happiness together!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/14/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Justice Roberta officiated my wedding back in October. She was wonderful, and my ceremony was exactly what my husband and I wanted. I would highly recommend her!!!
    Shawn Married on 09/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My highest recommendation for Roberta Flora and her services. She is hands on from start to finish and attentive to details that my wife and I never even thought of. She is professional in her approach and her execution of making sure that the all the details of the ceremony were well planned out and that we were always on the same page, she even brought a audio player so that we had our intro playing at our small and beautiful service. I am a wedding photographer and I have been so for almost 20 years, so believe me when I say that Roberta is awesome, we received numerous compliments on our officiant and my wife and I could not say enough about her, she is good people! We even invited her and her Husband to our Reception and I am so glad that they attended, allot of my friends and family were able to gain two new friends just as my beautiful wife and I have. Thank you Roberta, you made our day that much more memorable! Cheers!

Your Friends,

Shawn and Jennifer Brady
  • User3508690 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I found Roberta through a simple Google search. I visited her website read a few reviews and decided it was time for us to meet! she was more than accommodating when we first met it was in a mutual location, we had lunch and talked, I knew this was our officiant. Roberta is a lovely women she was constantly in touch through email and calls months even days leading to wedding making sure we were completely happy with our ceremony outline. B/c she was closer to our venue she even offered her assistance so I wouldn't have to travel back and forth. Our ceremony was short and sweet exactly how we wanted. It was great to have apart of our union. After the ceremony we received a certificate and print out of our wedding vows! ( she also dropped off our license) if you are looking for an officiant your looking in the right place :) she went above and beyond anything I could have imagined.

Shahnaz,

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! It was an honor for me to marry you and Jamekia!!! Being a part of your special day, and seeing the love and commitment you share is the reason I love what I do.

I wish you many years of love and happiness together!
illustration stars