Roberta Fiola, Justice of the Peace Reviews

19 Reviews for Roberta Fiola, Justice of the Peace

Roberta Fiola, Justice of the Peace 1
Roberta Fiola, Justice of the Peace 2

Katelyn · Married on 09/14/2018

Roberta married my husband and I on September 14th and it was absolutely perfect! She met with us personally beforehand and costumized the ceremony for us. It turned out beautiful and if you choose Roberta to marry you, you will have a wonderful and stress free experience!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/02/2018

Roberta was wonderful! She created the most perfect ceremony for my husband and I! She was very professional and responded to my emails in a timely fashion. We highly recommend Roberta!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kerri · Married on 05/27/2018

Working with Roberta was a great experience. She is exceptionally professional and thorough, but also a genuine passion for what she does can be seen immediately and throughout the entire process. We met with Roberta and she gave us as much time as was needed to review her various vows and readings. There were plenty of options that seemed to fit many different lifestyles. She was patient and accommodating and allowed us to personalize our ceremony in a way that we were very comfortable with. Our ceremony was very smooth and we received many compliments from our guests. We were delighted to have Roberta officiate our wedding!

Kerri and Michael Varela

Sent on 06/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2018

Roberta was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was incredibly efficient and checked in frequently With us throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Veronique · Married on 05/05/2018

Very down to earth ,professional and organized .

Sent on 06/24/2018

Sean · Married on 04/20/2018

Roberta is kind, respectful & overall perfect in everyway.... Roberta went the extra steps to make sure everything was absolutely perfect...

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

Roberta was so helpful with each step of the process of planning our wedding! From the moment I met her, I knew she was trustworthy and thoughtful. She ensured that our ceremony went on perfectly. Everything worked out very well!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Eileen · Married on 11/17/2017

Working with Roberta was wonderful. She helped us to make our ceremony exactly how we dreamed it would be. Making our vows as unique to us as possible especially with our Celtic hand fastening tradition was as simple as a phone call. I felt as though she was right by my side throughout it all. Thank you Roberta for making our day a very cherished one.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Pamala · Married on 11/11/2017

Roberta was great, she really went above and beyond. Even helping me find certain local vendors, which were also wonderful. You can tell she loves what she does, it shows in all the little details..... she made us feel comfortable from the start.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Roberta Fiola, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Pamala for your kind words! I was honored to be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure to meet your family and I enjoyed watching everyone join in the spirit of your Great Gatsby theme! I am looking forward to seeing your wedding pictures!

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Roberta was great to work with. We did the semi custom ceremony and it felt very "us". It was simple, short, and sweet. i would recommend her to anyone seeking a justice of the peace for their ceremony.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Amanda,

It was an honor to be a part of your special day, and meet your family and friends. I am so happy that you feel your ceremony expressed the love you and Jared share. I wish you both many years of love and happiness together.

JULIE · Married on 09/30/2017

Roberta was such a pleasure to work with and catered to our every wish, making our wedding ceremony truly very special and personal to us.

She really went above and beyond and would highly recommend her to others.

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Great Service! Everything we were looking for!

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Wonderful ! She stayed with me every step of the way she was very supportive and was always available when I called she wrote beautiful Scripps and made our wedding a rememberable experience I would highly recommend her for any wedding she was awesome

Roberta Fiola, Justice of the Peace 4

Morgan · Married on 07/29/2017

Justice Roberta was professional, kind and flexible. We’re so glad we hired her to perform our wedding ceremony at Plimoth Plantation in Plymouth, Mass. She was very thorough and helped us create the perfect ceremony, and helped us with marriage license questions. The ceremony was unique and moving, and incorporated some Buddhist elements, which was important to us. Afterwards, she gave us copies of our vows so we would always remember them. Her rates are also reasonable. Thank you, Roberta, for a wonderful ceremony that we will never forget!

Sent on 11/28/2017

jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

Roberta was amazing! She officiated our wedding in June 2017. She was everything you could ask for! She brought up details and options we had never thought of!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Victoria · Married on 03/05/2017

We met Roberta back in March. Literally 2 days before our wedding day. She was amazing and able to make our ceremony, which we are very grateful for. She was very nice, friendly and professional. Our ceremony came out just as we planned with her. She was also very helpful. And we are also very thankful for her patience (as the groom ran a little late). Overall, a great person and professional, highly recommend her work!! :)

Sent on 04/11/2017

Roberta Fiola, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Victoria! It was a pleasure to meet and work with you both! You are a very special couple and I wish you many years of love and happiness together!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2016

Justice Roberta officiated my wedding back in October. She was wonderful, and my ceremony was exactly what my husband and I wanted. I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Shawn · Married on 09/10/2016

My highest recommendation for Roberta Flora and her services. She is hands on from start to finish and attentive to details that my wife and I never even thought of. She is professional in her approach and her execution of making sure that the all the details of the ceremony were well planned out and that we were always on the same page, she even brought a audio player so that we had our intro playing at our small and beautiful service. I am a wedding photographer and I have been so for almost 20 years, so believe me when I say that Roberta is awesome, we received numerous compliments on our officiant and my wife and I could not say enough about her, she is good people! We even invited her and her Husband to our Reception and I am so glad that they attended, allot of my friends and family were able to gain two new friends just as my beautiful wife and I have. Thank you Roberta, you made our day that much more memorable! Cheers!

Your Friends,