120 Reviews for Robert Weddings

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
120 Robert Weddings Reviews

Robert is the best photographer ever ! He is professional, sweet, and took Great pics!!..... he captured the intimacy and specialness of our day and our friends...without being told who was important...he captured them all!

Profile Picture Michele, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow. Where do I even begin! First of all, the price was very fair. He worked with us and we were able to stay in our budget. Secondly, QUALITY. My god, this man is a creative genius, because our photos came out incredible. Equal if not better than photos I’ve seen from photographers that charge double what he does. I’m so happy with our preliminary photos we received last night that from our wedding two weeks ago. He even gives you an awesome slideshow that made us all cry (tears of joy). Ok, thirdly, during the big day he gave SO MANY directions and pointers so that he could snap the best photos of us, and it paid off big time. I hate when you don’t know how to put your arm or how to stand and no one tells you what to fix so your photos turn out like garbage. Not with Robert. Honestly if we didn’t have him helping us we wouldn’t have been able to end up with such quality photos, we’re not professional models by any means so this was absolutely crucial for a wedding photographer to help with. It paid off BIG TIME. Fourthly, wow was this guy nice and patient! Wow. You hardly even noticed he was there most of the time! He was very polite and very punctual also.

Absolutely hire this man for your wedding. I’m so glad I did, and so is my husband! Everyone that’s seen our slideshow already has commented on how incredible our photographer was! A+++

Profile Picture Anissa, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert did a wonderful job shooting our wedding! He took lots of very nice, artistic detail shots of our decorations and venue. He also had us fill out a custom form requesting a variety of specific pictures, like dressing room, jewelry, group pictures, and so on. What really stood out to us was some of his visual effects - beyond classic pictures, he did fisheye and some cool lens flare effects (for dance floor pictures). Robert was very professional and pushed extra hard to make sure we got our pictures in time for Christmas even though our wedding was mid-November. He's also familiar with our venue, Hacienda, and our DJ, American Mobile Music. There was a photographer discount to get the DJ and Robert together - icing on the cake!!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robert did a wonderful job. I would have liked to see more photos of my husband and I right after the ceremony as we were waking out together. Other than that, Robert was great to work with. Very professional and prompt. Would recommend!

Profile Picture Angeli , 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rob was great! Very communicative and professional. We loved our photos!

Profile Picture Marta, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert was very flexible and he had an excellent eye for great pictures. He was very helpful and our pictures came out amazing!

Profile Picture Jorge, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'd give 10 stars if I could. Robert played an essential role in the success of our big day. To begin, the quality and volume of the photos are wonderful. For the first look, we picked a location and followed his lead in terms of setting up shorts: excellent choice (see below). Robert is also remarkably calm, organized, and reliable: a breath of fresh air in the potentially stressful lead up and execution. Can't say enough good things about working with Robert. Look no further, you found your guy!

Profile Picture Adam, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

excellent experience! great photos - thats all it matters!

Profile Picture Tommy, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert is personable, and great to work with. The quality of his product is outstanding. He also worked well with the video team, and his presence taking photos of the wedding was seemless. Robert is very professional, flexible and the photos he took were amazing. We received many compliments on the work he did!

Profile Picture Wayne, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very happy with my decision to go with Robert to photograph my wedding! He and his assistant were both very professional and helped make our special day stress free! I also appreciate them coming out on somewhat short notice and even being flexible with services to fit our budget! Looking through the photos that he took, I know I made the right choice! I would definitely recommend these guys! Thanks Robert!

Profile Picture Stephen, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I recently got married at The Hacienda and found my DJ through their referral list, when I met with my DJ she recommended Robert as they often work together and have amazing package deals. When my husband and I first started budgeting and researching we were blow away at how much photographers are and with all the other expenses there is to think of this is something we did not want to blow our budget on. What I liked about Robert's packaged is you can find something that works for you in your budget, he has many packages just depends on what you are looking for.

I was blown away and how professional Robert and Matt were, they were on time and well organized. Since Robert and Julie (DJ) work a lot together they were totally in sync and kept us moving on time. They did not miss a beat, all of my expectations were far exceeded. Our pictures are beautiful and I am really happy with everything.

I am super happy about the fact that Robert captured all the little details on film, for all of you future brides everything happens SO FAST that day. I thought to myself the next day that I did not remember what the table settings looked like, or the centerpieces, the signage and décor I picked, but I was able to see that in the photos because it was all captured.

I highly recommend Robert Weddings for your photography needs, thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very nice, very professional. Pictures came in a cute wooden USB drive.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great team! Easy to work with, Rob was very attentive to our requests and executed beyond our wildest imagination. Rob is the best! Simply amazing service

Profile Picture Koby & Ijeoma , 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert Weddings was fantastic. They gave us so many photos and options. They were constantly catching every moment but you never new they were there. You didn't feel you were posing for moments to be captured but they managed to catch every memory. They were great.

Profile Picture Yvonne, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert was wonderful and took beautiful pictures! I would highly recommended him! Thank you for everything

Profile Picture Kaylah, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert was wonderful. The price for the package was great and far better than most. I like his style of coverage... he give you all of the staged shots that you need but what I loved was anything he caught in the moment. My only complaint was not having two of him (or adding a second camera operator) and booking him for another hour for after the reception. We were both very pleased with his work!

Profile Picture Bret, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert was excellent. The photos were beautiful and total keepsakes. Our event was outside by the ocean and in our garden. Sometimes, that can be a challenge but Robert did an excellent job. Also we went over the allotted time and Robert accommodated. We were referred to him by friends whose daughter was recently married and they were VERY happy as well.

Profile Picture K, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Before we chose Robert, we took our time to meet with a number of photographer in both LA and OC. Although most of them show great portfolios, we believed that Robert provides more than just great portfolios. On our first meeting, he came in right on time and prepared with questions for us. My husband and I are not too specific on style but Robert was able to guide us through.
On our wedding day, Robert was 2-in-1, a photographer and a event manager. Using our timeline, he made sure that he took as many pictures as possible within given time frame. He gave us style directions we would not even dreamt of.
He sent us wedding highlights the day after! We were able to view them during our mini honeymoon! Not only that, he was able to finish editing all 600+ of them by the week after. So that we could show them to our close friends during our post ceremony lunch. Pictures were beautiful and fit us!
You won't regret hiring Robert! He's more than just a professional photographer :)

Profile Picture Irma, 5/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files

Rob is amazing at what he does. I was worried about getting only 1 photographer for my wedding but he was able to get all the shots! He was like a ninja! Even when you thought he wasnt there he was! My engagement photos and my wedding photos turned out beautiful! And he was great with my dog which was a huge plus :) hes responds quickly and is priced very well!

Profile Picture Felicia, 4/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robert did a great job capturing in the moment photos and we didn't ever know he was around. He's fast and out of the way so it never felt like he was bothering us during our special day.

Profile Picture Jessie, 4/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Slideshow

We hired Robert Yee for our wedding in 2016. My husband and I aren't too keen on being in front of the camera, but Robert was able to make us feel comfortable with all the attention we were about to get at our wedding. He was great at having some photo-journalistic qualities to capture more impromptu moments than just focusing on posed shots. His pricing is very reasonable, and he was flexible enough to allow us to create a package that worked for our needs. He's very friendly and professional with everyone, including our guests, and helped coach us not only with the photography, but with what to expect wedding day. His photos captured our day and our quirks perfectly! We love reliving our wedding day through the photos Robert and his team were able to capture- highly recommended!

Profile Picture Enid, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robert is awesome! Very cool, calm, and collected. Knows what he's doing and we love our photos. I'm not very photogenic or comfortable in front of the camera but he made it easy breezy and we have some great shots (and lots of them)! I highly recommend him and you cannot beat the price! Got us a link to a photo montage in about 2 weeks and our full disc of edited photos in less than 6 weeks. Simply awesome.

Profile Picture User5433031, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

He did absolutely beautiful work!!!! Definitely use him again!!!!

Profile Picture Jeaninne, 3/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robert is amazing! No other photographer compares to his creativity and knowledge. He focuses on the details and gets the most beautiful shots. He made us feel so comfortable! We love all of our photographs!

Profile Picture Bailey, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not only is Robert a responsible and passionate photographer, he reassured us every single minute by being there whenever we needed him. Our special day would not have been the same without him. Thank you, Robert.
James and Christie Rivera