Robert Weddings Reviews

120 | Buena Park, CA

120 Reviews for Robert Weddings

120 Robert Weddings Reviews

Michele · Married on 03/10/2018

Robert is the best photographer ever ! He is professional, sweet, and took Great pics!!..... he captured the intimacy and specialness of our day and our friends...without being told who was important...he captured them all!

Robert Weddings 1
    Robert Weddings 2
    Robert Weddings 3

Anissa · Married on 02/18/2018

Wow. Where do I even begin! First of all, the price was very fair. He worked with us and we were able to stay in our budget. Secondly, QUALITY. My god, this man is a creative genius, because our photos came out incredible. Equal if not better than photos I’ve seen from photographers that charge double what he does. I’m so happy with our preliminary photos we received last night that from our wedding two weeks ago. He even gives you an awesome slideshow that made us all cry (tears of joy). Ok, thirdly, during the big day he gave SO MANY directions and pointers so that he could snap the best photos of us, and it paid off big time. I hate when you don’t know how to put your arm or how to stand and no one tells you what to fix so your photos turn out like garbage. Not with Robert. Honestly if we didn’t have him helping us we wouldn’t have been able to end up with such quality photos, we’re not professional models by any means so this was absolutely crucial for a wedding photographer to help with. It paid off BIG TIME. Fourthly, wow was this guy nice and patient! Wow. You hardly even noticed he was there most of the time! He was very polite and very punctual also.

Absolutely hire this man for your wedding. I’m so glad I did, and so is my husband! Everyone that’s seen our slideshow already has commented on how incredible our photographer was! A+++

Robert Weddings 4
    Robert Weddings 5

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

Robert did a wonderful job shooting our wedding! He took lots of very nice, artistic detail shots of our decorations and venue. He also had us fill out a custom form requesting a variety of specific pictures, like dressing room, jewelry, group pictures, and so on. What really stood out to us was some of his visual effects - beyond classic pictures, he did fisheye and some cool lens flare effects (for dance floor pictures). Robert was very professional and pushed extra hard to make sure we got our pictures in time for Christmas even though our wedding was mid-November. He's also familiar with our venue, Hacienda, and our DJ, American Mobile Music. There was a photographer discount to get the DJ and Robert together - icing on the cake!!

Marta · Married on 09/23/2017

Rob was great! Very communicative and professional. We loved our photos!

Adam · Married on 05/05/2017

I'd give 10 stars if I could. Robert played an essential role in the success of our big day. To begin, the quality and volume of the photos are wonderful. For the first look, we picked a location and followed his lead in terms of setting up shorts: excellent choice (see below). Robert is also remarkably calm, organized, and reliable: a breath of fresh air in the potentially stressful lead up and execution. Can't say enough good things about working with Robert. Look no further, you found your guy!

Robert Weddings 6

Tommy · Married on 03/26/2017

excellent experience! great photos - thats all it matters!

• W

Wayne · Married on 03/25/2017

Robert is personable, and great to work with. The quality of his product is outstanding. He also worked well with the video team, and his presence taking photos of the wedding was seemless. Robert is very professional, flexible and the photos he took were amazing. We received many compliments on the work he did!

Stephen · Married on 03/24/2017

Very happy with my decision to go with Robert to photograph my wedding! He and his assistant were both very professional and helped make our special day stress free! I also appreciate them coming out on somewhat short notice and even being flexible with services to fit our budget! Looking through the photos that he took, I know I made the right choice! I would definitely recommend these guys! Thanks Robert!

Jennifer · Married on 02/19/2017

I recently got married at The Hacienda and found my DJ through their referral list, when I met with my DJ she recommended Robert as they often work together and have amazing package deals. When my husband and I first started budgeting and researching we were blow away at how much photographers are and with all the other expenses there is to think of this is something we did not want to blow our budget on. What I liked about Robert's packaged is you can find something that works for you in your budget, he has many packages just depends on what you are looking for.

I was blown away and how professional Robert and Matt were, they were on time and well organized. Since Robert and Julie (DJ) work a lot together they were totally in sync and kept us moving on time. They did not miss a beat, all of my expectations were far exceeded. Our pictures are beautiful and I am really happy with everything.

I am super happy about the fact that Robert captured all the little details on film, for all of you future brides everything happens SO FAST that day. I thought to myself the next day that I did not remember what the table settings looked like, or the centerpieces, the signage and décor I picked, but I was able to see that in the photos because it was all captured.

I highly recommend Robert Weddings for your photography needs, thank you for everything!

Koby & Ijeoma · Married on 10/23/2016

Great team! Easy to work with, Rob was very attentive to our requests and executed beyond our wildest imagination. Rob is the best! Simply amazing service

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/21/2016

Robert Weddings was fantastic. They gave us so many photos and options. They were constantly catching every moment but you never new they were there. You didn't feel you were posing for moments to be captured but they managed to catch every memory. They were great.

Kaylah · Married on 09/16/2016

Robert was wonderful and took beautiful pictures! I would highly recommended him! Thank you for everything

Bret · Married on 07/22/2016

Robert was wonderful. The price for the package was great and far better than most. I like his style of coverage... he give you all of the staged shots that you need but what I loved was anything he caught in the moment. My only complaint was not having two of him (or adding a second camera operator) and booking him for another hour for after the reception. We were both very pleased with his work!

K · Married on 06/18/2016

Robert was excellent. The photos were beautiful and total keepsakes. Our event was outside by the ocean and in our garden. Sometimes, that can be a challenge but Robert did an excellent job. Also we went over the allotted time and Robert accommodated. We were referred to him by friends whose daughter was recently married and they were VERY happy as well.

• I

Irma · Married on 05/25/2016

Before we chose Robert, we took our time to meet with a number of photographer in both LA and OC. Although most of them show great portfolios, we believed that Robert provides more than just great portfolios. On our first meeting, he came in right on time and prepared with questions for us. My husband and I are not too specific on style but Robert was able to guide us through.
    On our wedding day, Robert was 2-in-1, a photographer and a event manager. Using our timeline, he made sure that he took as many pictures as possible within given time frame. He gave us style directions we would not even dreamt of.
    He sent us wedding highlights the day after! We were able to view them during our mini honeymoon! Not only that, he was able to finish editing all 600+ of them by the week after. So that we could show them to our close friends during our post ceremony lunch. Pictures were beautiful and fit us!
    You won't regret hiring Robert! He's more than just a professional photographer :)

• F

Felicia · Married on 04/22/2016

Rob is amazing at what he does. I was worried about getting only 1 photographer for my wedding but he was able to get all the shots! He was like a ninja! Even when you thought he wasnt there he was! My engagement photos and my wedding photos turned out beautiful! And he was great with my dog which was a huge plus :) hes responds quickly and is priced very well!

Jessie · Married on 04/10/2016

Robert did a great job capturing in the moment photos and we didn't ever know he was around. He's fast and out of the way so it never felt like he was bothering us during our special day.

Enid · Married on 04/02/2016

We hired Robert Yee for our wedding in 2016. My husband and I aren't too keen on being in front of the camera, but Robert was able to make us feel comfortable with all the attention we were about to get at our wedding. He was great at having some photo-journalistic qualities to capture more impromptu moments than just focusing on posed shots. His pricing is very reasonable, and he was flexible enough to allow us to create a package that worked for our needs. He's very friendly and professional with everyone, including our guests, and helped coach us not only with the photography, but with what to expect wedding day. His photos captured our day and our quirks perfectly! We love reliving our wedding day through the photos Robert and his team were able to capture- highly recommended!

Robert Weddings 7
    Robert Weddings 8
    Robert Weddings 9
    Robert Weddings 10

Robert is awesome! Very cool, calm, and collected. Knows what he's doing and we love our photos. I'm not very photogenic or comfortable in front of the camera but he made it easy breezy and we have some great shots (and lots of them)! I highly recommend him and you cannot beat the price! Got us a link to a photo montage in about 2 weeks and our full disc of edited photos in less than 6 weeks. Simply awesome.

Jeaninne · Married on 03/06/2016

He did absolutely beautiful work!!!! Definitely use him again!!!!

Bailey · Married on 01/23/2016

Robert is amazing! No other photographer compares to his creativity and knowledge. He focuses on the details and gets the most beautiful shots. He made us feel so comfortable! We love all of our photographs!

James · Married on 12/31/2015

Not only is Robert a responsible and passionate photographer, he reassured us every single minute by being there whenever we needed him. Our special day would not have been the same without him. Thank you, Robert.
    James and Christie Rivera

Robert was friendly and really worked within our budget! I love his work and look forward to our wedding coming up! I am very excited to see what amazing memories he is going to capture for us!

Amy · Married on 10/10/2015

Robert was a great photographer at our wedding!!! We loved all of our pictures! He is very easy going and easy to work with. He is very creative and has great ideas for pictures. He got every picture and more I wanted at our wedding. He got our pictures back very fast in one month. He also made us a beautiful photo album after the wedding. Would reccomend him to anyone who wants a good photographer!!

Priscilla · Married on 09/10/2015

Robert was wonderful! I would highly recommend him to any of my family and friends! We love all of our photos he captured.