Robert Ryan Catering & Design Reviews

157 | Collegeville, PA

157 Reviews for Robert Ryan Catering & Design

Everyone at Robert Ryan Catering made sure that our day went smoothly. We had an event manager who take of everything so we didn't have to worry about anything that day. All we had to do was enjoy ourselves. And, of course, the food was delicious! I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Domino · Married on 11/26/2014

First let me start off by saying how perfect everything was on our wedding day. Everything from the facility to the food to the staff was absolutely amazing. We are still receiving compliments on the how phenomenal the food tasted and was presented. The venue is gorgeous with so many intimate areas for spectacular photos! My husband and I both can not say enough great things about Connor, Tracy and Lisa as well as the entire staff at Barn on Bridge. They truly made our day perfect by going above and beyond to make it unique to our personalities as well as catering to our every need! They anticipated needs that we never even knew we had. They were on top of everything at all times. This review simply does not do them justice for the amount of excellence they showed us. We cannot thank Robert Ryan Catering and Barn on Bridge enough.... A true pleasure to work with for sure.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Jen · Married on 11/02/2014

AWESOME! We had our wedding at the Barn on Bridge, and they could not have possibly been more accommodating! We loved everything - the barn looked beautiful, and they did everything for us! It was definitely as stress-free as possible. Everyone we dealt with on their team was friendly, professional, and helpful. And the food was to-die-for-delicious! So many people have contacted us to tell us how good it was! We were so happy we went with them for our wedding day!

Sent on 11/10/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Robert Ryan Catering. Over the past year in preparation for our wedding, their staff has been SO helpful and responsive. My husband and I live out of state, so planning a wedding several thousand miles away was a little daunting, but Robert Ryan and his team made the process seamless. From the first day we met Bob Ryan, I knew it would be a positive experience, but I cannot tell you how incredibly positive it was!! Not only was the food delicious, but their entire team was amazing. We got married at Welkinweir, one of their exclusive venues, and it was just beautiful. I could not think of a better place to get married. Our event coordinator, Barbara was simply amazing!! She took every bit of anxiety and worry out of my mind and was really great!! From the rehearsal, to the day of, Barbara was there to help with anything we needed - and was so proactive that there was very little for me to even think about! I am so glad we chose to work with Robert Ryan Catering and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for phenomenal service.

Sent on 10/26/2014
  • I

Ian · Married on 10/04/2014

Made our wedding absolutely amazing, food and service was phenomenal. Couldn't have asked for more from Robert Ryan.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Julia · Married on 09/27/2014

Our wedding was such an amazing day thanks to Robert Ryan Catering and staff. We really could not have asked for more. Barbara, our wedding day coordinator, was amazing. We could not have done it without her. She was so sweet and easy going, but made sure everything went perfectly. I also could not say more about Wyatt. He was THE BEST! Anytime I needed anything, I turned around and he was there. We wish we could have Barbara and Wyatt around all the time! The entire staff was on top of everything. I would recommend Robert Ryan Catering to anyone. They just made the whole process so smooth and everything went perfectly!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Emily · Married on 09/20/2014

Working with Robert Ryan for my wedding was a pleasure! They worked so hard with me to create the perfect menu for the event, everything was beautifully displayed and absolutely delicious. I had no doubt that it would be perfect and it was extremely nice to not have to worry about anything on the big day.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Bo Ryan was a delight to work with from first meeting to final preparations. He was a great help in choosing a menu, refining it after the tasting, and working out logistics for last minute table additions. We received raves on the food - we chose the combined plate of filet and crab cakes, and many, many of our guests said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. It is very difficult to get 155 filet mignon's the right degree of rareness but they did it! In actual fact, the reality was better than the tasting. My highest regards go to his assistant Michelle, whose professionalism, quick response, and overall kindness was exceptional. I recommend RR highly!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Kimberly · Married on 08/23/2014

I had my wedding at Barn on Bridge in August 2014 and I truly can't put in words how thrilled I was with everything about Barn on Bridge and Robert-Ryan catering. To begin with, the barn is absolutely gorgeous and the set-up is perfect for ceremony/cocktail hour/reception. We had planned to have our wedding outside on the lawn but it rained on our wedding day.... the Robert Ryan staff checked the radar and kept me posted and we decided the wedding had to be moved under the tent. The fact that they can make a game-time decision and have an absolutely perfect and pretty rain option was awesome.

In terms of food, I am from NYC, as were most of my guests, so I knew we would have really tough food critics at the wedding! I'm not exaggerating when I say that people are still telling me that the food was the best wedding food they have ever had. It was phenomenal - our steaks were cooked perfectly - we cut them with butter knives! The presentation was gorgeous and the serving size was huge.

What I primarily think made Barn on Bridge the best venue was the staff. I worked with Tracy from the moment I visited the barn up to my wedding week. She is so kind, so detailed and positive. She literally calmed me when I needed reassurance and was super flexible and helpful. I felt like I was her only client - such wonderful service. The Barn gives you a day-of-planner as well. Mine was Barbara and she also was truly phenomenal. I was so happy to have her on my wedding day - she took care of every single little detail and was upbeat (keeping me calm about the rain), organized, happy and every second I turned around she was there taking care of everything. I can't say enough good things about Tracy and Barbara and would recommend the Barn on Bridge to every person i know.

Barn on Bridge went above and beyond expectations. It was the perfect day and I am so grateful to them for every little thing they did to make it perfect for me.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Christine · Married on 08/17/2014

AMAZING!!! There food and presentation is simply amazing. I tried neuromas food items and every single one was just as good as the last. The Ryan Robert Presentation is stunning and our guests are still talking about it! Highly recommend for any event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2014

We were so lucky to work with Bob Ryan and his team at Robert Ryan Catering. Everyone we worked with was professional, timely, and detail oriented! we had a few different point people over the year we were planning our wedding, but no detail was dropped or missed and I always felt like mine was their only wedding. Our day of coordinator, Michelle, was amazing. There is no need for a wedding coordinator in addition to your day of person. Everyone raved about the food at our wedding and when I went to visit tables, all I saw were empty plates!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Robert Ryan Catering exceeded our expectations from day one. Matt G was supportive, friendly, patient and communicated throughout the entire process. When he was not available (which was rare) Courtney, always kept touch. She was very friendly and efficient, informative and reassuring. Although our ongoing communications with Matt G. made us nervous to transition to our Event Coordinator a few weeks prior to our event, our meeting with Madison was smooth and reminded us as always we were in good hands with Robert Ryan Catering. She took copious notes and never missed one detail. Madison checked in with us prior to the event, upon arrival the day of and throughout the evening. She was a true leader and an managed a team of friendly and efficient staff members who stayed focused on the same goal of keeping us and our guests happy, impressed and full of delicious food. Finally, we cannot forget to thank, Luke. He was the server assigned to us for the day. He was friendly and attentive. He made sure we did not miss our cocktail hour food, drinks and was frequently checking in throughout the night to be sure we had drinks, food and dessert. The entire staff was impressive throughout the night. Our guests were impressed and we were not surprised. We knew from the beginning Robert Ryan would be the best match and they truly were amazing. We will recommend them for years to come! Thank you so very much to the Robert Ryan Team. Thank you for helping to make June 27 the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Julie · Married on 06/21/2014

From listening to Robert Ryan's vision of this venue, to seeing our event come to life, we were so happy to see it play out perfectly. We booked this venue in 2012, while planning a wedding for 2014, and everything that was promised to us was answered. My husband and I just got married at The Barn on Bridge, and we couldn't have been happier with the process, or more importantly the end result. We worked with Tracy Jaworski as we were planning and making decisions, and she responded promptly to any concerns or questions we had. When things weren't working out exactly how we wanted Tracy worked with us to ensure we came to a decision that worked, and made everyone happy! On the day of the wedding, we worked with Carrie, and she was amazing. She made sure everything ran so, so smoothly, and seemed to be everywhere all at once to answer questions. We can not say enough about how happy we were with everything having to do with our wedding at the Barn. The meals, as well as the food served during cocktail hour, all received rave reviews from all of our wedding guests! We would recommend this venue and these people to anyone who asked!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Krissy · Married on 06/20/2014

My husband and I were married at the Barn on Bridge, a Robert Ryan Catering Venue. The Barn itself is unique and has character beyond words. If you haven't seen it in person-- go check it out. Trust me!
    We loved how Robert Ryan/the Barn had so many elements bundled together for ease of planning (ie. food, alcohol, linens, ceremony fees, add-ons, etc.) It was so easy to make choices and adjust our contract easily to fit out budget. The preferred vendor list is also high quality and saved us a lot of time searching ourselves!
    We were so thrilled with the team we worked with-- from start to finish. Our event manager Amanda was with us for the 6 or so months of planning leading up to our wedding-- and we were so lucky to have her! She responded to emails promptly (even during off hours!), worked tirelessly to answer all of our questions, was flexible when setting up meetings with us and was reassuring through the final weeks when the planning felt overwhelming! We found that whenever we suggested something or wanted to try something different, the answer was always "let's make it happen".
    Lisa was our day of event manager and she couldn't have been more perfect for the job. After meeting Lisa at our final meeting, I was completely confident the night would run smoothly. She coordinated with everyone throughout the night to stick to the schedule we planned and checked in with us to make sure we were happy every step of the way. Connor was assigned to the two of us for the night and he was also fantastic! He kept us and our wedding parties happy with drinks and also took care of anything our parents needed. He really made us all feel right at home and special.
    AND THE FOOD... where do I begin? We have heard over and over from our guests how delicious both cocktail hour and dinner were. From the butlered beer/wine after the ceremony, to the presentation of all the food, RR Catering's attention to detail really made a lasting impression on our guests.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Janel · Married on 06/07/2014

The food was absolutely delicious!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Kathleen · Married on 05/25/2014

Robert Ryan was the glue that held our wedding together! We had a short engagement (planned the wedding in less than six months) and also did all of our wedding work from several states away. We chose the Welkinweir estate (which Robert Ryan exclusively works with) for our venue and were excited to sign on with this company as part of the deal. Robert Ryan and his assistant Matt met with us the evening before Thanksgiving at Welkinweir to show us the place since that was the only time we were in town. Already impressive. They then were willing to negotiate a little with us on our price point so we were both happy with our contract - super appreciated. Matt was then our major touch point over the next few months and was very responsive to every question we had about the process. They made everything SO easy. It was great to know that all of the little stuff - lighting, a parking shuttle, linens, china, tables and chairs - were all taken care of through the company. Carrie then served as our day-of coordinator so we didn't have to worry about a single aspect of the wedding as it was unfolding but could instead just enjoy ourselves.

Oh, and of course the food. Though I barely managed to eat anything that day, everyone else had clean plates and said they loved every bit of it. The company does a great job with creating some really delicious wedding food (which, let's face it, isn't that common) and will work with you to make sure every guest is happy. Any special requests from an exotic meat to a food allergy? They will take care of you!

Overall, highly, highly, highly recommend signing on with Robert Ryan, doubly so if you can use one of their beautiful venues to boot. There's very little left to do with the wedding planning after that and the whole process becomes so much simpler. If you're in the Philly area, please use them!

Sent on 06/15/2014

evern3@gmail.com · Married on 05/11/2014

My husband and I knew that we wanted to get married in a Barn, and from the moment I saw the Barn On Bridge on line, I knew I wanted us to be married there. When I first sent my online inquiry, I received a response within a half hour, and then Matt spent more than 45 mins on the phone with me answering my numerous questions. This alone convinced me that this business had customer service at the forefront. When we came out for our visit, Matt spent so much time with us, answering our questions, showing us around and making sure he answered every question, he was friendly and polite and of course, we fell in love at first site, and booked it right then and then, we had not even looked at another place. A little mid way into planning, Matt was promoted and Amanda stepped in - needless to say I was a little nervous but the transition was seamless and she did a fabulous job as did Michele who was always available to answer any questions I had when Amanda was away. Any time we came up for meetings, everyone was always pleasant, excited for us, and very helpful with suggestions and planning of any sort and quick to ease any worries we had about wedding stress.
    On the day of our Wedding, Carrie and Courtney and the staff of Robert Ryan Catering were phenomenal. I had a large wedding party and my parents were not in the best of health. They made sure everyone was taken care of without a blink of an eye. They made sure there were accommodations for our motorcycle and 69 Nova so we could have them in our wedding photos, and it didn't seem like I ever needed to ask for anything because they were always there asking me if i wanted or needed anything. At the end of the wedding, the entire place and all of our wedding items were packed up and ready for us to take back with us and everything with a smile on their face !! Robert Ryan's staff truly makes you feel like YOUR wedding is the most important day of THEIR lives too which makes all the difference on Your Wedding Day.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/09/2014

Robert Ryan Catering was great from start to finish. They were quick to answer any questions we had. They were efficient and very organized. They made sure we knew what was needed to help make our day special and run smoothly. They listened to our thoughts and feedback. The food was beyond delicious and the presentation was beautiful. They added details to help pull our decor together. They helped us stay within our budget. We cannot say enough about how great they were. Our wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • Jules

Julianne · Married on 01/04/2014

Robert Ryan was the exclusive caterer (and owner) of our venue - and I wouldn't have changed this even if I could. The food and service provided during our wedding were excellent. Several different guests sought me out during and after the reception to compliment the food; some even said it was the best wedding meal they had ever had. The menu choices were great, and different from your typical wedding food. They were also extremely flexible and willing to accommodate our guests with dietary restrictions. My only wish is that we had had left overs to take home - thank you!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Robert Ryan Catering & Design's reply:

THANK YOU THANK YOU for such an amazing review!!! We are SO happy that you, James and your guests had such a fabulous time!! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a sweet review and wish you two MANY years of love and happiness!!!

We recently had a wedding and Robert Ryan was our caterer. Robert Ryan was phenominal! They exceeded my expectations. The staff was incredibly responsive and helpful during the wedding, and throughout the process they were wonderful to work with. They did a wonderful job setting up the table decorations so that the room looked outstanding. The food was exquisite. I received so many compliments on the food, venue, and service. I have absolutely NO complaints.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Robert Ryan Catering & Design's reply:

We are SO happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed your big day so much!! And what a fun night to have a wedding, New Years Eve!! We wish you both many many years of love and laughter :) <3

Absolutely, positively THE BEST!! Professional, Creative, Delicious, Delicious, Delicious! There is no other consideration when looking for a caterer! AND - extremely reasonable in cost. I will NEVER use anyone other than this caterer when planning an event! I am craving their appetizers now that I am thinking of them! They will look after EVERY last detail for you. If you want someone to take care of catering from A to Z for you – and then some – call them! They had me so excited for the big day to come because THEY are excited to work with you. Remarkable sums it up!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Robert Ryan Catering & Design's reply:

WOW! Thank YOU so much for such an amazing review!!! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us and are so thankful you had such an amazing day!! Thank you so much for your continued support and look forward to working with you in the near future! :)

Bill · Married on 11/09/2013

I can't thank these guys enough for making our wedding at Barn On Bridge so perfect. From the pre-wedding preparations through the wedding day, every piece was executed perfectly by Bob Ryan and his staff. Thanks especially to Matt, our pre-wedding coordinator, who is excellent at what he does. I haven't even mentioned the food yet, which was phenomenal. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the Asian station and the gorgonzola-covered filet mignon. Excellent!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Robert Ryan Catering & Design's reply:

Thank you Bill for leaving us such a fabulous review!! We are so happy you and Laura enjoyed your big day so much and wish you two MANY years of happiness!! :)

Beth · Married on 11/02/2013

I cannot speak highly enough of the professionalism, value and down right delicious food brought forth by Robert Ryan Catering. We had our wedding at The Barn on Bridge and my husband and I signed the contract when Robert Ryan had just bought the property.

They have and continue to make improvements to the venue which is a beautiful restored barn featuring open loft seating. The staff is wonderful and provides you with check lists to make sure you are organized. They really think of everything!! The staff takes the stress out of wedding planning by helping you through the process. Our wedding came together without a hitch!

And then there is the food. Our friends and family raved about the amazing food during cocktail hour. The soup was poured table side which had a fresh and dramatic element to it. Everything was delicious.

I would recommend booking at The Barn on Bridge if you are bride looking for a rustic setting and are looking to be in good hands. You are in good hands with Robert Ryan :)

Sent on 11/17/2013

Robert Ryan Catering & Design's reply:

Thank you SO much Beth for taking the time to leave us such a sweet and genuine review! We really appreciate it and wish you and Jim many many years of love and laughter :)

Deborah · Married on 10/19/2013

Would highly recommend Robert Ryan catering. Food was delicious and the planning was so stress free. The coordinated with our venue seamlessly. Second time using them and would use them again!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Robert Ryan Catering & Design's reply:

Thank you SO much Deborah for taking the time to review us!! We are so happy everything went so smoothly again! Hey, they say third time is a charm, right?! Looking forward to hopefully having the opportunity to working with you again in the near future! :)
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/06/2013

I CAN NOT say enough great things about COLUMBIA STATION, ROBERT RYAN, and its staff. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and the staff was AMAZING AND COMPLETELY PROFESSIONAL. Shout outs to MARK, BETSY, and MICHELLE for making all out wedding dreams come true. BEYOND expectations. AMAZING. I'd give 6 stars if I could. The food was PHONEMICALLY FANTASTIC (open a restaurant so I can have more please!!!!). All our guests RAVED about everything. LOVED IT!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Robert Ryan Catering & Design's reply:

THANK YOU Heather SO much for such a sweet review!! We are so happy you and your guests enjoyed everything so much! We wish you MANY years of happiness and laughter :)