Robert Ryan Catering & Design Reviews

156 Reviews for Robert Ryan Catering & Design

• Nina

Nina · Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing Food!

The venue uses this catering service so we did not get to pick our catering but I am glad it was not left up to us because after our food tasting we couldn’t of been happier or more pleased with the food. It was delicious!! Everything we had was better than expected and they were so good with all the questions and food requests willing to customize anything to what we wanted or did not want even on such a large scale.

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Becki

Becki · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing Day Thanks to Robert Ryan!!

My husband and I looked at 12 different venues and the Philander Chase Knox Estate was not only gorgeous but the team at Robert Ryan was professional, accommodating and made the planning experience so easy. Leigh was a huge part of the reason we chose to go with Robert Ryan. She is professional but still laid back and so easy to work with to make your dream wedding come true. Beth was an amazing day of coordinator and made sure my husband and I were taken care of at every minute. The staff was polite and fun and so helpful with our older guests and even brought me a whole tray of my own appetizers!! We can't say enough amazing things about them and would highly recommend any of their stunning venues!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

jamie · Married on 09/20/2019

absolutely wonderful

We got married at the Barn on Bridge and my gosh was it a fairytale. The vendors were on top of everything during our planning process and very responsive. The day of the wedding, I was waited on hand and foot and everybody made sure we were properly taken care of and happen all day. I can’t brag about them enough or thank them enough for how wonderful they made our day!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Brooke · Married on 09/01/2019

Delicious food, great employees!

We had our wedding at Philander Chase Knox and mostly worked with Leigh who is just amazing. We partially planned out wedding while living in Pittsburgh, so it was hard to coordinate some things from a distance but Leigh was so accommodating. Leigh is very responsive via email and that's really all you can ask for in a wedding coordinator. Everyone I've interacted with who works for Robert Ryan is great! Our tasting was so much more than we expected, employees were so sweet and the food was outstanding! All of our guests agreed that the food was delicious with decent sized portions.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing!!!!

When we started planning our wedding and I NEEDED to have 2 things. Amazing food and great music! Our guests still talk about how amazing the food was and how some stood by the door at cocktail hour for the waiters to come back out with more! Amazing food and amazing staff at the Barn on Bridge!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 04/13/2019

Luke was fantastic

Luke made our day so much easier! We never had to go looking for anything and he took care of anything before we ever had to worry about it.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Leah · Married on 03/29/2019

Incredible!

Speechless on how great they were/are! Super helpful and friendly!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Bride11918

Lisa · Married on 11/09/2018

Our guest rave about the food!

Robert Ryan Catering was the absolute best! They help just customize our menu for our wedding reception, and our guests keep talking about the delicious food!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Kelly Halleran · Married on 10/13/2018

Never Had a Worry!

Robert Ryan was the catering company for The Philander Chase Knox Estate. One of the main reasons we chose this venue besides it being absolutely gorgeous was because of the coordinator. Leigh is absolutely amazing! PCK was our first stop the day we went looking and after that no other venue or coordinator compared. She made sure we felt comfortable from the get go and carried that throughout. The same feeling came through with our day of coordinator Lisa, she was great! Our bridal party was rather large and a lot to handle but it never seemed to phase her. She was calm, cool, and collected the whole time which definitely made me feel better. If there was something that was wrong, I never knew about it. I was able to enjoy our day without having to worry about a thing.
    The food was absolutely AMAZING! I was skeptical about wedding food in general as I feel it never tastes the same as it did the day of the tasting, but this was not the case. It was exquisite! The assortment of food you have to choose from is amazing, it's not your standard stuff and they keep it seasonal which is great.
    Thank you Leigh, Lisa, & Robert Ryan Caterers for making our day go off without a hitch! It was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Erin M · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful wedding vendor!

I can't say enough good things about Robert Ryan Catering! KT was amazing in the lead up to our wedding, patiently answering every question I had. She and her team were so attentive and on top of everything on the day—they made sure we had everything we could possibly need and that everything went off without a hitch. And the food was incredible—our guests raved about it!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

We had an amazing time having our ceremony and reception at Barn on Bridge! Our cocktail hour passed hors d'oeuvres were out of this world and every guest commented on how delicious the food was. They even made a pizza for my husband on our wedding day. They were accommodating to all the dietary needs that our guests had. The whole experience was absolutely fantastic and we would recommend Barn on Bridge and Robert Ryan Catering to anyone!

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/09/2017

My daughter and her new husband picked Barn on Bridge after an exhaustive wedding venue hunt, and it was the perfect venue! Tiffany was amazing, patient, funny and just a terrific person to partner with. The venue was stunning, the catering was superb, and every guest was in awe of how completely lovely the entire day was. All of us had such a wonderful time, and would recommend the Barn on Bridge to everyone. Thanks so much Robert Ryan catering, Tiffany, Michelle, and all the rest of you. What a fantastic experience to work with you!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Robert Ryan Catering & Design's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! We are thrilled to hear that everyone was awed by your daughter’s wedding!! That’s how it should be!! Best wishes to all of you!!

devin · Married on 05/13/2017

The Barn on Bridge was wonderful to work with! Tiffany was absolutely wonderful with helping us plan our event and answer any questions throughout our year of planning! She made the experience fun and exciting. Madison was great during the day of our wedding, as she was extremely organized and executed everything perfectly. We honestly could not have asked for a better venue and everything was perfect! The food was delicious and we had multiple guests rave about the filet mignon as our entree (as well as the sea bass). The servers/bartenders/chefs were extremely pleasant and ensured all the food came out delicious and in record time. I would not change a single thing that happened over the course of our planning process or wedding day. Thank you to everyone at The Barn on Bridge!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Robert Ryan Catering & Design's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to make your special day perfect! Congratulations to you both!

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2016

I really do not have enough words to express my gratitude for both Amanda Smith and Madison Tupper. Amanda took the time to answer all of our questions -- even ones that we felt were a little silly, but weren't quite sure of the proper answer or wedding etiquette. She was always so kind, sweet, and compassionate, and was willing to work, and stop at no end, to solve a few complications and road bumps that we encountered along the way due to medical complications on my behalf. Both Amanda and Madison were always so professional, while remaining fun and very excited for me, my husband, and our families. If I could rate their assistance and professionalism 10 out of 5 stars, I absolutely would! They made our day a dream come true.

As far as the facility and catering itself, we are so happy that we chose Robert Ryan Catering/The Columbia Station. For brides seeking a seamless wedding day, filled with moments of endless joy, love, laughter, and beauty -- look no further! Robert Ryan Catering at The Columbia Station will fulfill all of your wedding day wishes, leaving you with everlasting memories.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Tom · Married on 06/19/2016

The food was phenomonal! I am a very picky eater but they were very flexible and made certain things just for me which was great. They also were able to work around the food allergies our guests had so that everyone was pleased. They served way more food than our guests could consume! All in all they did a fantastic job and we have no complaints.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Angela · Married on 06/05/2016

The food is amazing and the venue is beautiful. I could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 06/06/2016

We love how flexible Robert Ryan Catering has been for us! They are willing to make our meals the way we want them and we are extremely excited to be working with them for our big day!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Tony · Married on 06/04/2016

Robert Ryan Catering gave us a wedding day we will never forget! Olivia was amazing, she went above and beyond in ensuring that we were well taken care of. The food was outstanding and we were so impressed with how well the night flowed from the passing of hor d'oeuvres, the delicious food stations, the awesome bartender to the cutting of the cake. We loved those fried tomato sliders-wow! Planning a wedding is stressful, but your team really put us at ease, which is why you were the caterer we had to have. We will definitely recommend you to all of our friends and family for future events.
    Thanks so much!
    Michael and Tony

Sent on 06/09/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2016

Amazing food! So many options! Will even do speciality items if requested! Food was so great our guests were very impressed!

Sent on 06/01/2016
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2016

The Barn on Bridge was amazing! We booked over a year in advance and Tiffany helped us get to the big day from the beginning! Luke made sure the reception flowed smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better team not to mention such a beautiful venue, I wouldn't have changed a thing!! Best wedding food I ever had too!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

Robert Ryan Catering did the most amazing job at our wedding!! We worked with them for our wedding at Appleford Estate in Villanova, PA, and could not be happier. From the very beginning Mark and the entire team were wonderful to work with and made the planning process easy and seamless for us.
    Our guests loved the hors d'oeurves and entrees - all of the food was fantastic.
    Madison was our event day supervisor and I can't say enough good things about her!! She was so friendly and great to work with throughout the whole process. Everything was set up perfectly and exactly how we wanted on the day of the wedding.
    I highly recommend Robert Ryan Catering for any event!!

Sent on 05/04/2016

You CAN NOT go wrong with the folks at Robert Ryan Catering & Design. Their presentation of both the food and the staff are above and beyond what one would expect from any catering service.

They take service and detail to a whole new level!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/04/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Robert Ryan Catering. From the very beginning, working with them was a joy and they made everything so simple. They were always willing to work with us and helped to make our wedding planning practically easy! Betsy was quick to respond, full of great recommendations, and fun to work with!

The food from the tasting to the final event was DELICIOUS. Everyone raved about the hors'dourves and the entree. Please do yourself a favor and get the Braised Boneless Short Ribs! It's more like a pot roast than anything but it is soooo good! We raved about them from the tasting and our guests were not disappointed!

As far as service, the entire team was incredible. Our ceremony and reception sites were set up exactly as I would have done it and it looked amazing. The staff was attentive and professional throughout the entire night. I'm embarrassed to say we had a rowdy guest that was rude to the staff and they handled it professionally and I was beyond impressed. Marge (sorry if the name is slightly off or misspelled) was a huge help and got anything for us that we needed and was a friendly face on what can sometimes be a stressful day.

I would like to make a special review for Olivia. Olivia was our go to person for the day and she had a lot to take on! We found out a few weeks prior to the wedding that our Venue Manager had quit so Olivia was going to have to run everything for the wedding. She was a "God-send." Olivia was on top of everything, helped to (try) to keep us on schedule, despite how difficult we made that for her. She was personable, professional, and we were lucky to have her that day.

Again, I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Adam · Married on 06/13/2015

PERFECT. That is the word which our guests have been using to describe our wedding. Our wedding was held at Welkinweir Estates in Pottstown, for which RRCD is the exclusive caterer. From start to finish the staff from RRCD was impeccable and responsive to our every need. Through the planning stages to the tasting, to packing up at the end of the night, everyone was helpful and insightful. We had a few rather unique requests which were accommodated with zero questions. Further, our guests simply cannot stop raving about the food! Lastly, our day-of event coordinator was absolutely amazing! Lastly, if you want a caterer/event planner that treats you like royalty for your wedding (as they should) look no further! Your day will be perfect, you will be relaxed, and best of all, you won't leave hungry! I would absolutely recommend RRCD for any upcoming wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Everyone at Robert Ryan Catering made sure that our day went smoothly. We had an event manager who take of everything so we didn't have to worry about anything that day. All we had to do was enjoy ourselves. And, of course, the food was delicious! I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 06/16/2015