Robert Rios Photography Reviews

Robert Rios Photography 6
Robert Rios Photography 7
  • Marghory

Marghory · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Amazing pictures! Excellent service! Good with animals! Extremely happy with his work!

Very professional! I recently did my save the date pictures and I’m in love.. they came out amazing!!! I was really impressed with his work and how quickly he delivered the pictures. I 100% recommend Roberto. I also hired him for my wedding and can’t wait for those pictures

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Robert Rios Photography 8
    Robert Rios Photography 9
    Robert Rios Photography 10

Shanta · Getting married on 01/03/2020

Amazing Engagement Shoot

Robert photographed our engagement shoot. We were impressed with his work from what we had seen online, yet we were still blown away once he sent us the edited files. He also pays so much attention to detail, not only in his photographs but in our story as a couple. Being from out of state, my fiancé and I didn't know where to begin with the photoshoot location. Once we told Robert about us as a couple, he ended up suggesting the perfect location for us. I will definitely recommend Robert Rios to any other couples!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Virgy

Virgy Scarda · Married on 08/15/2019

amazing experience with Robert

Hello everyone,
    Robert was able to capture some of the best shoots i've ever seen. His wife and him are amazing, they made us feel incredibly comfortable while shooting. He is a great person and photographer. Bets experience ever!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Futuremrsmoise2019

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2019

Engagement shoot

My fiancé and I met in Miami, we now live in NJ and getting married in NJ,so we thought it would be great to take our pictures in Miami. I was nervous about booking someone out of state that I won’t meet face to face prior to the shoot. I found Robert on here (wedding wire) and he immediately put me at ease, he answered all my questions and I noticed his photography skills was exactly what I wanted. He made it so easy for us to pay which was great. We decided to shoot at the Vizcaya Museum. Robert arrived to the shoot before us and waited for us to arrive. He was so professional and walked us through the venue as it was our first time there. He made us very comfortable in front of the camera, he was so great to work with. He took his time with taking pictures we changed 3 times and he made sure he took enough photos. We just received our pictures and we LOVE them, I still can’t believe how good they turned out. My fiancé and I can’t wait to work with Robert again in the future hopefully for a post-wedding session or a baby announcement!! :)

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Yuen

Yuen · Married on 05/25/2019

What can we say? Robert is the BEST photographer to work with! He really gets to know us which really helps make our photos much more personal. His professionalism is unlike any others- he is patient, creative, attentive, and super fun to work with and made us feel SUPER comfortable with our shoot! He only shot us for our engagement shoot, but we will DEFINITELY have him again as our photographer for our wedding! Robert is the ABSOLUTE best and we can't wait to work with him again. I can't recommend him enough!!

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Yuen

Yuen Lee · Married on 05/25/2019

Robert is THE MAN!

I believe finding a photographer is just as important as finding THE perfect wedding dress. And I must say, I was lucky enough to have found them both. After working with Robert during our engagement shoot in Miami, we knew right away we wanted to work with him again! (even if it meant flying him from FL to NJ to shoot our wedding). Robert was always available and quick to address any concerns. Not only was he on time during our wedding day, he even came earlier to scope out the venue and set up his cameras and lightings. My husband is very camera shy but Robert managed to make him feel very natural in front of the camera! We had a long wedding with two ceremonies and Robert was very patient and professional throughout the whole day. We just can't believe how well he was able to capture every detail of our wedding; every time we look back at our photos, it feels like we are reliving the day all over again!

My husband and I now reside in NJ but we just want to keep hiring Robert again and again even if it means flying him back here to shoot us. With that said, when the time comes, we can not wait to have him back in NJ for our maternity shoot!

Thank you Robert for all the magical things you can do with a click of a camera. We certainly enjoyed working with you and I hope everyone can have the same experience as we did by hiring Robert.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Robert Rios Photography 11

Carolynn · Married on 04/27/2019

Robert Rios is your guy

We highly recommend Robert Rios. He was very easy to work with through the entire process. He was prompt to respond to emails, text and calls. The day of the wedding he arrived early and stayed late in order to capture every detail of our wedding. His attention to detail shows in his work. The photographs of our wedding are breathtaking and I can't stop looking at them.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Yoeslan

Yoeslan Alfaro · Married on 03/08/2019

Best wedding photographer in town

We love our wedding photos. We are still trying to figure out which is our favorite!!! He did such an amazing job we couldn’t be any happier with the end results. Robert captured so many details, moments and emotions! Everything from beginning to end. Very professional and extremely easy to work with. Robert gives you direction with the poses and makes you feel extremely comfortable. We are both very pleased with his work and we highly recommend him to capture you beautiful day.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Robert Rios Photography 12
    Robert Rios Photography 13
    Robert Rios Photography 14
    Robert Rios Photography 15
    Robert Rios Photography 16
    Robert Rios Photography 17

Natalie · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfection. Pinterest goals with robert!

I don’t even know where to begin this review! I had done extensive research on wedding wire and the knot. I had reached out to about 10 photographers, and seen the work of at least 100. I wanted simple, and timeless pictures and more importantly a photographer we connected with and wanted to work with us. Robert has gone above and beyond and surpassed our expectations 10 fold. His attention to detail, and parkour stills to get every shot are unmatched. If I could pick my wedding photographer all over again Robert would be my pick every time. We had tons of changes and consider ourselves demanding and he still rose to the occasion thank you for being part of our special day, and can’t wait for you to one day do our family pictures!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Robert Rios Photography 18
    Robert Rios Photography 19
    Robert Rios Photography 20

Diley · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing to work with!

We hired Robert to shoot both our engagement pictures and our wedding. Since the moment we met him we knew the photographer search was over. He is extremely professional and would do everything in his power to take a great shot. If you are looking for someone professional , affordable but that at the same time will provide you with magazine like pictures , Robert is your guy!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Lakisha Devlugt · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing wedding photos

Robert Rios did such an amazing job capturing my husband and I wedding day. Our photos came out nothing short of amazing. Robert has a keen eye and an ability to turn photographs into art. Each photo captures the natural beauty of each individual and moment. His photos are not over "retouched" which I love. If you are looking for a wedding photographer that is not only professional and talented, but also personable, Robert is the one you want.

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Robert Rios Photography 21
    Robert Rios Photography 22
    Robert Rios Photography 23
    Robert Rios Photography 24
  • Jackie

Jackie Taylor · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome photographer!

I would highly recommend Robert. He's extremely professional - always courteous, timely and patient. He met with us a week before and helped us feel comfortable and prepared for our big day. He's so easy going! That meant a lot to us, as things can get pretty stressful that day. We love the final product. The images are beautiful, creative and so candid. They truly captured the joy, romance and magic of our day. We really couldn't have asked for a better photographer and we are so happy we found him.

Thanks, Robert!

Jackie & Jose

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Robert Rios Photography 25
    Robert Rios Photography 26

Karina · Married on 11/10/2018

Robert is in perfect

Robert and his lovely assistant were more than what we could have asked for. He was very professional in all aspects. He never promised me anything instead he gave me his honest opinion on what I should expect. having a beach wedding we knew that the weather was something out of our control but he made our dreams come true and our wedding memories were amazing! Thank you Robert!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Robert Rios Photography 27
  • Carolina

Carolina · Married on 10/27/2018

Simply the best

I can't find enough nice things to say about our experience with Robert. He was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. We met with him to go over the ceremony picture process before the wedding day and he even had a timeline so I can be prepared (I am a fan of organization and I loved that he was really organized too). During the stressful day, itself, he was beyond amazing. I know a little about photography and I can tell you Robert is very creative with compositions. He is truly an expert and knows exactly what is doing. I didn't have to worry about pictures I had in mind because he was all over the place like a ninja and got shots that surprised me. Everyone who has seen the photos has complimented the photographer and the quality of his work. Most have asked for recommendation, because the photos are beyond amazing. I will continue to recommend Robert to anyone who has any professional photography needs.

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2018

Fenick’s 2018

Where do we even start?

From the moment we saw his photos on his website, we decided that Robert Rios was the one! Due to unforeseen circumstances, we were unable to meet with Robert until the day of the wedding, but seeing his work prior, we were comfortable that everything would come out perfectly. And oh boy did they! He is extremely professional, kind and efficient, and “out of this world” talented. Our parents and guests were amazed on how quickly, politely, professionally and efficiently he worked.
    It takes great talent to capture so many emotions in photos and Robert did just that! Our wedding pictures came out way better than we expected. His fees are also reasonable!!!(you would not believe it after seeing his work, but they are). We could go on and on about how choosing Robert was the perfect choice, but just know that he really was. We cannot thank you enough Robert for allow us to relive this wonderful moment over and over again!

Kindest Regards,

Matt and Jenn Fenick

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired Robert Rios to photograph our wedding in July of 2018.

I found Robert through a friend on Instagram. He took her engagement photos and I immediately fell in love with the quality of his work.

I sent him an email and within a few minutes he sent me a kind reply confirming he was available for our date!

He sent me his price sheet and I was pleased to find that his work was reasonably priced and within our budget.

I sent him the details of our wedding and he sent me a well-organized wedding timeline to approve.

Once agreed: we set up a date to meet in person, go over all the details for the big day and map out the venue.

Robert was very accommodating and extremely easy to work with.
    Like most summer days in Miami it was raining the day of our meeting, so he proposed we meet indoors at the local Starbucks instead. As we were on our way, the rain stopped so we turned right around and met at the church after all.

On our wedding day: unlike Robert I am not very punctual. I sent him a message to inform him I was running late.
    As usual, he quickly responded that he was already at the church, but not to worry.

When we arrived he was outside patiently waiting on us. He took a few pictures of my dad and I, and then we got the show on the road.

As the ceremony went on, Robert inconspicuously caught all the small but equally important details of our ceremony- from the picture locket on my bouquet, to the tears running down my mom’s cheek. He discreetly snapped away.

I love our pictures! They are not overly edited, or fake and the color saturations give off a timeless yet whimsical and romantic feel. They are a work of art and everything I dreamed of! Robert surpassed my every expectation. I am so happy I chose him for our special day. I highly recommend Robert Rios if you are in search of a talented, straightforward, unpretentious, professional.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Vicky · Married on 06/30/2018

Robert is an awesome photographer who knows how to capture perfect moments on film. He has a great eye for artistic shots and produces clear and refined photos. We will treasure and cherish the memories that he has captured as our photographer! We especially appreciate his quick responses and flexibility regarding the schedule for photography on the wedding day due to the rainy weather! Robert is very receptive to taking specific photo requests (i.e. sitting on a bench, standing on a stone platform, photos on a bridge over lily pads). He is great at instructing couples on romantic poses and attending to details from intimate portraits to large group shots. Robert is an easy-to-work-with professional who we strongly recommend.

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Robert Rios Photography 33
    Robert Rios Photography 34
    Robert Rios Photography 35

maria · Married on 06/22/2018

Nos encantaron las fotos están excepcionalmente hermosas. Las compartimos con nuestras familias y todos estamos maravillados de tu arte y estilo. Gracias por capturar el encanto de un momento tan especial y hermoso en nuestras vidas. Tú compañera y tu hacen un equipo muy balanceado con un toque muy tierno como pareja. Gracias, les deseamos Éxito en sus negocios y en su vida personal. ¡Recomendaría tu trabajo a otros como excelente!
    Gracias, Dios los bendiga mucho.
    We loved the pictures! The images are exceptionally beautiful! we shared them with our families and we are amazed of your art and style. Thank you for capturing the charm of a moment so special and beautiful in our lives. You partner and you make a very balanced team with a very tender touch as a couple. Thanks, Our best wishes of success in your business and in your personal life. I would Highly recommend your work to others as very professional and excellent!
    Thank you, God bless you much.
    Maria and Jesus

Sent on 07/05/2018
  • F

Fiorella · Married on 05/27/2018

I would totally recommend Robert as your wedding photographer! His service was excellent, price was just right, and surpass our expectation with the final product. He was able to capture every important detail to us in the most amazing way. He is incredibly creative when it comes to composition, lighting, color, poses, settings, etc. I cannot thank him enough for capturing such beautiful, timeless and beautiful memories!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Chris · Married on 05/27/2018

Robert was awesome! He knew exactly how to shoot our wedding and work with the bridal party and guests. It was really fun, easy and best part– the photos came out so so good! Couldn't recommend Robert enough!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Angela · Married on 04/14/2018

Robert was great! We received our wedding photos last week and they all came out amazing!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Jose · Married on 04/14/2018

Robert is a consummate professional. He creates an easy to follow timeline that allows you to not have to focus on the details. The day of the wedding, he's available every step of the away. He collaborates with other vendors and family to get things done. As far as his actual craft of photography, it goes beyond words. He's a master at his craft and has a impeccable style. You simply cannot be in better hands.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/10/2018

We found Robert late in the game when our original photographer fell through. Boy did we luck out! He was the perfect fit for us with his calm demeanor and eye for detail. Our photos came out better than we could have ever dreamed. Highly recommend Robert.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Briggette · Married on 12/13/2017

We are super happy to have chosen Robert Rios Photography! Robert is absolutely amazing! He made sure that all details were photographed. He made us feel comfortable throughout the day which made our experience a fun one. His work is outstanding! Thank you for making our day one to remember!

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • FMP

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so happy I hired Robert to photograph my wedding! From day one he was super friendly and professional, and he always responded to my emails very quickly. On the day of my wedding, Robert arrived ahead of schedule and ready to work. My husband and I aren’t used to taking professional pictures but he made us feel very comfortable and had a wonderful personality. All of my guests kept saying what a great photographer he was because he was always moving and trying to get the perfect shot. I am so pleased with how my photos came out! I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. Thank you, Robert!

Sent on 12/14/2017