Robert Perez Photography Reviews

5 | West Palm Beach, FL

5 Reviews for Robert Perez Photography

Robert has an incredible amount of patience and creativity. He made our day relaxed with his professionalism and great planning. He gave us a lifetime of memories and priceless moments that we will cherish forever. I can't wait to use him again for our future family celebrations.

• Catie

Catie · Married on 01/05/2013

Robert was amazing. He was extremely easy to communicate with was a pleasure to work with. He was also very respectful and was able to capture gorgeous photos without being over bearing or distracting.

Alexis · Married on 02/25/2011

Robert Perez is an incredibly talented photographer. He takes so much time with his clients to ensure he captures the moments they are looking for. He is true to his word, reliable, and very dependable. I highly recommend him!

Kim · event on: 11/20/2012

Robert has done maternity, baby shower and family photos for us. Every time we are amazed by the creative shots he takes. The final results is something that truly captures not only myself but family. I would recommend him to anyone who asks about the beautiful pictures hanging on my walls.

Andela · event on: 12/15/2013

Robert and his wife Joan took our wedding pictures couple years ago and we love them so much.We had to have them to take our maternity pictures and plan to have them come when our little girl is born. Thank you so much for always such a great experience and amazing pictures.