Robert Irwin Jewelers Reviews

3 Reviews for Robert Irwin Jewelers

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent Service, Amazing Value

I will go back to Robert Irwin over and over again! I visited the Perkins store with my mom a few months before I got engaged. The staff was so friendly and accommodating even though they knew that I was clearly not purchasing anything. They sat down with me and took the time to show me their massive selection! I chose two of my favorites and my husband purchased one of them a few months later. I was not thrilled with the ovals that they had in stock, so Rob had 6 new ovals of various sizes, quality, and cost sent to the store within two days for me to select from. My husband told me that they made him feel comfortable when he went in to buy the ring. (As comfortable as a man can feel doing such a huge thing!) Robert Irwin has a 365 policy in which you can exchange or make revisions to your engagement ring within a year of its purchase date. I made 2 revisions to my ring, and it came out perfectly. It is absolutely my dream ring. Rob and all of the other staff were happy to assist when I wanted to make changes. We also purchased our wedding bands here. The jeweler was able to make a custom band for me so that it would fit right up against my engagement ring. I love it. Robert Irwin's prices are extremely competitive in the Memphis market. The service is outstanding. They really want you to get what you want. Neither my husband nor I ever felt pressured to purchase something on the spot or something out of our price range. Go to the Perkins store and ask for Rob!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Virginia · Married on 06/17/2016

Robert Irwin Jewelers is great! They helped my fiancé design my engagement ring, and it's absolutely beautiful. They gave him a great deal, and they were able to size it for me in one day!! I'll definitely be using them to find my wedding band and my fiancé's as well.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Liz · Married on 11/08/2014

You won't find a better jeweler anywhere, trust me. Wandered into the Wolfchase location just browsing for engagement rings and met Lee. He told us to look anywhere else and guaranteed Robert Irwin would have the lowest prices on the best quality jewelery, and he was absolutely right! Lee was so helpful and friendly, he helped us design my engagement ring. Every employee at Robert Irwin cares about their craft and stands behind the work they do. Even thought we now live in Utah and are getting married in Oklahoma, we are working with Robert Irwin for our wedding bands!

Sent on 10/13/2013