34 Reviews for Robert Brown

Instrumental-Solo (2)
Instrumental-Duo (1)
Cello (1)
34 Robert Brown Reviews

Robert was an absolute pleasure to work with while planning my daughter’s wedding in Cincinnati. He was very welcoming of all of the music selections that we requested. He did not personally play at the wedding, but arranged for the musicians that did play. We had a duet composed of guitar and flute and the music was just lovely. I recommend Robert Brown Music to everyone!

Profile Picture Diane, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Robert Brown as our musician for our wedding ceremony and we were so pleased with his professionalism and the musical talent he and the violinist performed. He was so easy to work with, patient, and knew what we envisioned. Our music made our ceremony intimate and touched all of our guests. We received so many compliments and we even had him play a special request at our closing, One Love from Bob Marley, and he nailed it. Affordable, Professional, and Talented, so worth it for your special day.

Profile Picture Mai, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Robert was so wonderful to work with. It was so easy to email him with any questions and set everything up. He's a true pro and didn't need anything from me. He coordinated his arrival with the on-site coordinator and brought all of his own equipment.

I did a lot of research for the perfect musician for our wedding ceremony, and not knowing a lot of musicians in Cincinnati, I reached out to CCM and asked for their help. They recommended Robert, and I remembered reading wonderful reviews about him so I contacted him immediately.

He was able to play our favorite songs and hearing the songs in my head from our ceremony still gives me goosebumps!

We had a duo- guitar and cello, but he can work with you to get something specific that you are looking for.

I would recommend Robert to any of my family and friends- finding the right musician is so important for a wedding!

Profile Picture Ali, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Robert was phenomenal! His talent came through in every interaction we had, from planning the play list, learning two special requests - and even helping with a last minute need for an extra music stand for the ceremony! Many guests commented on how beautiful the classical guitar and cello duo was and how it perfectly captured the emotion of the day!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

So this is a little late. Our wedding was May 27, and it’s been a little chaotic since we got back from the honeymoon. But that’s not an excuse. :)

Robert was wonderful to work with, and his musical style was a perfect fit for our outdoor wedding.  We wanted something simple and steered away from the typical wedding music which he was able to comply easily. He has plenty to offer in his repertoire and I was able to give him another piece that he was willing to play.  Robert was professional and quick to respond, and I appreciated his effort to drive to Dayton to play for our wedding.

I hope there’s another event where I can use Robert’s talents again. :D

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Robert Brown was exactly what I wanted in a musician for our ceremony. He was professional, responsive to our requests, and his music was simply amazing. I had several compliments from guests stating that they thoroughly enjoyed the pre-ceremony and ceremony music. We had him play renditions of commonly known songs so people could know the music rather than sit there and listen to random playing they may not recognize. He even arranged a song not on his already on his extensive song list for our wedding. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Robert again. He really tied the whole ceremony together and we greatly appreciated his expertise at our wedding.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

So many details on that day- So wonderful to know you have someone that you can totally count on for being just PERFECT. beautiful - just beautiful

Profile Picture Maryann, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Robert played guitar for our wedding ceremony in Cincinnati and we couldn’t have been happier. Robert was responsive and very flexible throughout our planning process. His repertoire included many songs that we liked and he was happy to learn and make arrangements for a couple of songs we requested that weren’t already in his repertoire (which he did an amazing job of). We received many compliments about his playing and we would definitely recommend him to anyone else!

Profile Picture Pete, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

For our wedding we had guitar, violin, & cello during the ceremony & cocktail hour and it was by far one of the best decisions we made. Robert Brown is an incredible musician and was so easy to work with. We were planning from states away so I didn't actually meet him until about 20 minutes before the ceremony, but even then everything went incredibly smooth. We had so many compliments on the wonderful music.

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Robert was very easy to communicate with and was very quick with responses! He has a great list of songs he plays from a variety of different styles. We ended up loving and choosing a lot of the songs that were already on his list. When it came time to the ceremony he communicated well with our officiant and the music could not of been better!!!!! We were very happy we chose him for our ceremony music! :)

Profile Picture User7551819, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Robert was fantastic! He was so easy to work with. When we were choosing a particular song, he played song after song for me until I found one that I loved. There were some composers that I didn't want played, and Robert said "ok" and moved on. I never felt pressure to choose a song that I didn't want. We had Robert play the guitar and a cellist, and I never had to coordinate with the cellist - Robert took care of all of that. Working with Robert was one of the easiest things I did in planning the wedding! The music was also beautiful. We asked him to play some music that we found on his website, and it sounded perfect! Thank you so much, Robert for adding so much to my wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/28/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Guitar

I was so pleased with Robert Brown's services for my daughter's wedding. He went above and beyond my expectations. We requested that he play a Pearl Jam song for the processional that did not appear on any CD. He was able to transpose the song that he could only hear from a YouTube download and he nailed it.

If that wasn't enough, he played some beautiful incidental music prior to the wedding ceremony.

Robert made it so easy to work with that I never had a worry.

I would highly recommend Robert for weddings (or other suitable occasions).

Profile Picture Peter, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Robert provided us with a violinist and guitarist for my daughters wedding. Everyone really enjoyed their music! I
Robert was very professional and attentive.
I highly recommend him

Profile Picture User7582063, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

He was great! He performed at my ceremony in June. Very responsive. I'd highly recommend.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar, Ceremony

Robert was very accommodating and easy to work with during the wedding planning process! He offered ideas, music selections and even offered to learn new music if necessary! Thanks Robert!!

Profile Picture User7576707, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Robert was a pleasure to work with, and we couldn't be happier with our decision to have him perform for our wedding ceremony. His communication is top notch, and his music talents are very impressive. He has an extensive list of songs he can perform, and was ready & willing to prepare & perform a new selection just for us. Thank you, Robert!

Profile Picture Deena, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Robert did such a great job for our wedding! My husband and I really wanted some of the classic rock music that we love, but still wanted it to be classy and elegant for our wedding and Robert sounded perfect! We had even requested some specific songs and Robert learned them just for our wedding. The wedding music was great! Couldn't have asked for a better guy to work with!!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We would highly recommend Robert Brown to any couple looking for beautiful music during their wedding. Robert is a wonderful guitarist and was very helpful, responsive and easy to work with. The cello and violin were additional pieces we chose to add. Robert was a great help in his recommendations to ensure our instrument selections matched the music to be played. The composition during our ceremony helped set the romantic tone of the occasion. Robert was definitely a huge help in creating a special and memorable wedding day! Thank you, Robert!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Robert was wonderful to work with. I contacted him far in advance for my wedding ceremony music. He was delighted to work with me and always responded to my emails promptly. He was also very willing to work with me through email because my year was crazy and he even made recordings and would send them via email so I could approve and make a decision. Robert also made a special arrangement for my bridal entrance which was beautiful and all I hoped for. I would highly recommend Robert for any wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mr. Brown played for my daughter's wedding last year. He was very responsive to email and phone calls, and we were able to engage him from outside the city. He worked well with my daughter, who was local, meeting with her and demonstrating as well as suggesting a repertoire for the wedding.
We were delighted with the music he provided for the ceremony. The choices of songs, technical expertise, volume were all perfect. Made for a wonderful wedding!

Profile Picture Dwight, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I found Robert to be a great vendor. The music was beautiful and he was very helpful and responsive when we were choosing the music. He was flexible with working with our schedule on the wedding day. My husband and I really enjoyed working with Robert.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Mr. Brown (and a violinist he recommended) provided the music for my daughter's wedding day including music before the ceremony and during the wedding dinner. Initially I was a little nervous about engaging his services because I learned about him online and had never heard him play and knew no one for whom he had played. I needn't have been concerned because In every way, Mr. Brown was the perfect choice. He was thoroughly professional: he was diligent in communicating with me since all of the arrangements had to be made long distance and he accommodated every request I made. He was very flexible in playing the special songs I asked for including learning one that was not already a part of his large repertoire. Most important, the music was wonderful and set just the right tone for this very special occasion. My daughter was thrilled and we received many compliments about the beautiful music. You will not regret choosing Mr. Brown for your special occasion: he will live up to your highest expectations.

Profile Picture User4227650, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Robert did an amazing job when he played for our wedding ceremony. My husband and I asked for a guitar/cello duo for our entire ceremony and every piece that Robert (on guitar) and Elizabeth (on cello) played was exactly the way we had imagined it. Robert was very professional and friendly, and he made sure the music for the wedding was perfect. I would highly recommend him to any future bride!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The acoustic music that Robert provided was exceptional and we received many compliments from our guests. It added such a nice ambiance and elagance to our outdoor fall wedding. Robert was also extremely easy to work with and he met us at a nice coffee shop in Kentucky to make our music selections and arrange his performance. He played during our ceremony and and afterward during cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. We have nothing but praise for his performance and professionalism.

Profile Picture Brad and Jeanne, 9/14/13, 1 Review