Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry Reviews

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry 6
Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry 7

Holly Martin · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Makeup

Robbie was an absolute joy to work with! She did my wedding makeup back on 1/19/19 and five of my bridesmaids. She made me look and feel so naturally beautiful! She is so genuine and does everything she can to make sure you are 100% happy with your makeup! I would recommend her to anyone and would defiantly have her do my makeup again in the future for another special event!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry 8
    Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry 9
    Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry 10
    Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry 11
    Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry 12

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing some of your wedding photos, Holly! You are a natural beauty, and you and your bridesmaids were a delight to help make and feel beautiful for your wedding. I look forward to the next opportunity to see you!

Jaynie · Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic make-up artist!!

Robbie and a second makeup artist did the makeup for 10 people before my wedding. It included 1 bride, 2 mothers, and 7 bridesmaids. I found Robbie through a friend who used and loved her for her wedding and am so happy to have been given her name. She did a trial about 2 months before the wedding and was so accommodating. She came to my house on a Sunday at 8 am to do the trial the morning for a bridal brunch I had planned. I loved the trial and knew I had made the right choice is choosing her. The day of the wedding was no different. She was on time and did a fantastic job on me and all of the other women. Her prices were reasonable and included false lashes (which stayed on perfect the entire evening). The airbrush technique looked flawless. I could not recommend anyone more than Robbie. So happy with her and her service!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a thorough review, Jaynie! My clients’ happiness is my #1 goal, and I’m glad to hear that Stacie and I were able to deliver. Congratulations!

Laura · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Makeup

Robbie was awesome. She did my make-up trial at my house, which was very convenient and gave us a lot of time to experiment with different colors and explore different options. She completed my makeup as well as for my mom and my three bridesmaids on the day of. All of our makeup looked amazing and lasted the entire day. Robbie was very timely and professional and we had a great experience! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for sharing your positive experience, Laura! I’m happy to hear that your makeup lasted the entire day as that is my goal. Congratulations!

Annamarie · Married on 11/03/2018

A Dazzeling Experience

I had Robbie outfit me with 2 looks for my Wedding Day- I had a Hindu Ceremony in the Morning, followed by a Catholic Ceremony in the early evening. Robbie was so easy to work with- funny, sweet and personable. Her makeup was light, airy and fresh- I honestly loved the way I looked and really never thought about it again- it was that perfect! My family loved Robbie too! Her makeup Dazzeled all day and will last a lifetime in all the our Wedding day photos. She allowed us to be the best versions of ourselves, and made us feel so comfortable. THANK YOU Robbie for a great experience!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

I’m happy to hear that you loved your makeup looks for your big day and cannot wait to see your photos. I appreciate you trusting me to make you and your family feel like the best version of yourselves. Congratulations!

Kortney Whiteman · Married on 10/12/2018

Would not use or trust anyone else!

Robbie is amazing - both an amazing person and her work is amazing! I have had my makeup done three times by Robbie (in a wedding Fall 2017, my bridal trial, and my wedding) and all three times she has exceeded my expectations! My sister will also be using her for her wedding next summer! I would time and time again use and recommend Robbie for any makeup needs. She is very timely in responding to e-mails, she's very professional, dependable, and flexible, and she listens to what you want. Her pricing is reasonable and she's fun to be around. Would not use or trust anyone else!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

I greatly appreciate your wonderful review, Kortney! I look forward to working with you and your family again next year. Congratulations!

Morgan · Married on 06/16/2018

Robbie did my bridal makeup plus all of my bridesmaids’ makeup and my mom’s makeup! She did a fabulous job and was very detailed oriented! Everyone’s makeup looked fantastic and stayed on throughout the night in the heat of June! Nobody could tell we were sweating from dancing and no smudges from happy tears!
    Thanks Robbie!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

I’m thrilled to hear that the makeup wore well for you and your bridesmaids, Morgan! Thank you for taking time to share your experience, and congratulations!

Kylie · Married on 06/02/2018

I was so impressed with Robbie and felt like a millon bucks on my wedding day thanks to her wonderful work. Would recommend her to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Your review is greatly appreciated, Kylie! It was an honor and pleasure for me and Kelley to be part of your big day. Thank you for trusting me to provide your makeup services!

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

Robbie was absolutely wonderful! She not only was extremely skilled and professional, but she was genuinely kind as well and cared about my happiness as a bride. And my makeup looked stunning! Worth every penny!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

I greatly appreciate your kind words about your experience, Katie! Thank you for trusting Kelley and me as your makeup artists for your big day!

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2018

I reached out to Robbie after all of the ladies at work told me about how much they enjoyed their experience with her. She surpassed my expectations and really did such an amazing job. Robbie was quick with communication, flexible, and she also listened so well and asked such great questions. With not wearing much makeup on a regular basis I was nervous but Robbie was able to adjust to that style and provide a beautiful look that I felt comfortable with. After the makeup trial I knew I could trust her completely day of the wedding with my makeup and my mothers. I really loved having Robbie do my makeup, she is so personable, sincere and overall just passionate about doing an amazing job. I'm so happy she was available to do my makeup - I would highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 04/30/2018

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Danielle! It was an honor to help make you and your mother look and feel beautiful for your big day. Congratulations!

Maggie · Married on 04/07/2018

Robbie is absolutely amazing. Not only did she do my wedding make up, but she also dolled me up for my engagement photos & bridal shower. She made me feel so beautiful & confident and knows how to really enhance your features. My eyes popped in my wedding photos. I asked for vintage elegance with a bit of glam and she absolutely delivered. She also was the make up artist for my mom & sister. All of our make up was flawless and stayed on the entire day/night! You are in GREAT hands with Robbie. I would recommend her for any bride, bridal party member or simply if you are looking to get that airbrushed look for an upcoming event.

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry 20
    Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry 21
    Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry 22

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

I greatly appreciate your spectacular review, Maggie! You were such a joy to have as a client and a true beauty. Thank you for trusting me to help you, your mother and sister look and feel beautiful for your wedding day!

Kayla · Married on 07/07/2017

Robbie was an amazing choice for my onsite makeup. She was very responsive and easy to communicate with, and at the trial she worked very hard to make sure I loved every detail of my makeup! On the day of she arrived on time and again made sure that every detail was perfect. My makeup lasted through the whole day, and looked great in pictures! Robbie is very sweet, friendly, and easy to talk to. Booking her for my wedding day was a great decision!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for taking time to post your complimentary review about your experience, Kayla! I'm so happy to hear that your makeup lasted and looked great in photos. Congratulations!

Brennan · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot explain how amazing Robbie is! She listens to what you do and don't like, she is super organized, and so friendly! I know close to nothing about makeup, but she was never annoyed at my lack of knowledge or decision making. At my trial, she didn't rush and made sure to try different shadows, glosses, etc. until I was 100% sure what I wanted. She was so responsive and accommodating, and made sure we had plenty of time on the day of my wedding, so we weren't rushed. All of the girls in my bridal party (myself included) could not have been happier with our makeup! I felt like I wasn't even wearing makeup, yet it stayed on the entire night (false eye lashes included) and looked flawless! Also keep in mind our wedding was at 1:30pm (in an un-air conditioned church) then we took pictures outside and danced all night, so we were all sweating to say the least. I seriously recommend her to everyone I know and will definitely go back to her if I ever need my makeup done again!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

I greatly appreciate your very kind words, Brennan! I'm happy to hear that your makeup lasted beautifully all day. Thank you for trusting Kourtney and me to help make you and your bridal party look and feel beautiful for your big day!

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Robbie was INCREDIBLE! She did my makeup for engagement photos WAY BACK in May 2016, and I knew I had to have her for my wedding day! She worked with me to schedule a trial, as I moved out of state, and was only in Columbus a few times before the wedding. She was super flexible on the day of the wedding as well, working with a large bridal party and making sure everyone was happy with their makeup! She did a phenomenal job, and everyone was very pleased with their final look! I cannot reccommend Robbie enough!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

I truly appreciate your sparkling review, Ashley! Thank you for the opportunity to be your makeup artist for your engagement photos and your wedding day. Congratulations!

Amy · Married on 06/16/2017

I don't have enough good things to say about working with Robbie and about Robbie's work!
    She had done the makeup for a wedding I was in a couple years ago, and was one of the first vendors I booked once I got engaged, I knew I wanted her to do my makeup on my wedding day!
    She came to me to do a trail and was super easy to work with, and from what I could tell had very comparable prices (although I didn't do much looking around).
    All of my bridesmaids and the mothers loved their makeup and were getting compliments all night. She does amazing work and I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs their makeup done for anything!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

I greatly appreciate you taking time to write such a wonderful review, Amy! Thank you for allowing Branda and me to help you and your bride squad look and feel beautiful for your big day!

Katherine · Married on 05/13/2017

Robbie was an absolutely amazing choice for a vendor! My makeup looked perfect and lasted through a long day. Robbie was so flexible with my large bridal party. Despite the large group, she still took time to make each girl's makeup individualized. It was also nice to have the option of partial makeup application or added lashes, for those who desired either. I highly recommend Robbie as my wedding day would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, Kate! It was a pleasure for Branda and me to help you and your bridal party look and feel beautiful for your big day!
  • ENG

ENG · Married on 04/01/2017

Finding beauty vendors was one of the toughest parts of planning for me. Thank goodness for Robbie! I absolutely loved working with her and it was so great to have someone so calm and professional in the midst of the craziness that can exist in the hours leading up to the ceremony. She was super responsive leading up to our day, which can really mean the world to a frazzled and overly excited bride :)

Robbie came to my house for a trial with me and my mom. I really appreciated that flexibility! I also really appreciated that she offered partial makeup services since my bridesmaids can be very particular about their makeup and I didn't want to give my girls an all or nothing option. My airbrush makeup didn't budge all day and once it was on I never even thought twice about it. My bridesmaids said I looked amazing and I felt so confident for the wedding.

Thank you Robbie!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Emma! I am happy to hear that the airbrush stayed on beautifully and that you felt confident for your big day. Congratulations!

Sue · Married on 12/03/2016

Robbie is a true artist. She creates glamour while keeping a natural look. She listens well and checks throughout the process if the client is happy with the look she is creating. She also is one of the happiest, most positive people I have met.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words, Sue! Should there be another occasion in Columbus that you'll want to be glam for, I'd be honored to do your make-up again!

Lissa · Married on 12/03/2016

Robbie is absolutely amazing. SO skilled at what she does, it was an absolute pleasure to work with her! I am *not* by any means a makeup expert and don't wear too much regularly. Robbie guided me through options and ultimately her work made me feel like a glamorous star all day. Plus, she's super fun to be around :)

Sent on 12/06/2016

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

I greatly appreciate your feedback, Lissa! It was an honor to help make you look and feel glamorous for the wedding.

Andrea · Married on 11/20/2016

Robbie Banks is AMAZING! She does airbrush make-up. I was hesitant since I had not used airbrush before. She put me at ease and after the trial, I knew I had picked the right person! Robbie brought along a 2nd consultant (Courtney) and together they made my bridesmaids, my mom, mother and law and myself look fantastic! We all got many compliments on our make-up and I have Robbie to thank!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for trusting me and Kourtney as your makeup artists, Andrea! It was a pleasure to help you, your bridal party and mothers look and feel beautiful for your big day!

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

Words cannot express how amazing of a job Robbie did for not only my makeup but all of my bridesmaids on my wedding day. She is so patient, and will work with you to make everything perfect! She truly cares about what you want. I would definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

I appreciate your wonderful review, Melissa! I'm honored that you chose me to be your makeup artist for your big day. Congratulations!

Taylor · Married on 10/01/2016

Robbie was such a joy to work with! She came highly recommended by several former brides, and I'm so glad we were able to work with her. I was an out of town bride planning my Columbus wedding from across the country. Robbie was always so prompt in responding to my emails and helping me schedule my trial. It was so nice to have the chance to do a trial. We were able to perfect the look I was hoping for and it made me feel so at ease on my wedding day. I had a fairly large group of girls getting ready together including maids and moms, so Robbie brought another wonderful makeup artist, Stacie to help. They showed up early and the morning and got through everyone perfectly on schedule. It was so fun getting ready with all my girls, and everyone was thrilled with their makeup. The airbrush lasts all day and it was so nice to have a pot of the lip color and a brush for touch ups. Cannot recommend Robbie enough!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Taylor! Stacie and I were honored to help you, your bridesmaids and mothers look and feel beautiful for your wedding!

Aubre · Married on 09/24/2016

After researching makeup artists for my wedding day, I chose Robbie and am so glad I did! She was extremely responsive and professional through all the correspondence and she did an amazing job!! At my trial, I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but she worked with me until we figured it out together. And then was able to duplicate it on the day of the wedding. I was so happy with how it turned out, it was exactly what I wanted.
    Robbie did some of my bridesmaids makeup that day as well, and everyone was very happy with how theirs turned out. I highly reccomend Robbie!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for trusting me to help you and your bridal party look and feel beautiful for your big day, Aubre! I appreciate your kind words and business!

Krista · Married on 03/14/2015

Robbie Banks was such a pleasure to work with! First off, she is beautiful and so sweet! She came to my house for a trial and was there for over 3 hours! She has such a fun personality and is great at making you feel your best! Our trial was wonderful and I immediately booked her. The wedding day had an early start, and she showed up on time, smiling and so excited! She brought one assistant with her, and they finished everyone's make up ahead of schedule. My make-up stayed flawless all day, and I loved my lipstick so much I bought it for the day of for touch ups. I normally don't wear a ton of make-up on a day-to-day basis, but Robbie made you look yourself! I felt so beautiful, I can't thank her enough!!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Krista! Branda and I really enjoyed helping you and your bridal party look and feel beautiful for your wedding day. Congratulations!

Kay · Married on 12/20/2014

We met Robbie when she did an awesome job on the make-up for our son's bride so she was the only one we contacted when our daughter got married. Robbie was always prompt in responding to emails. The trial was very helpful and she was always concerned that we were pleased with the look she created. Robbie was hired to do the make-up for the bride and mother of the bride but she even did an air brush foundation for our daughter-in-law as she had extra time. You will have your wedding photographs all of your life, so hire Robbie to create a lasting look that you will love.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kay! I appreciate you for allowing me to help you and Claire look and feel beautiful for her wedding day!

Tammy · Married on 07/27/2014

Robbie was wonderful to work with. I think the trial she starts all her clients off is very helpful as that was the leading way of knowing what colors best suit me for my wedding day. It was funny because after my wedding the person I was going to recommend Robbie to already decided to go with her. It looks like Robbie's work is very well known! I loved my look and I can't wait to use Robbie in the future for other special occasions!:)

Sent on 10/05/2014

Robbie Banks - Onsite Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Tammy! I'm so glad you loved your makeup for your wedding. Best wishes!