Robb McCormick Photography Reviews

17 | Columbus, OH

17 Reviews for Robb McCormick Photography

Katie · Married on 02/03/2018

Robb completely blew our expectations out of the water. We met Robb at my sister in laws wedding and saw the amazing photos he took for her and her husband. When my husband and I got engaged, Robb was our first pick for a photographer. We decided to get engagement photos done and were so pleased with the results we got. Robb made us feel super comfortable and had fun with our quirky personalities and let all of that show in our photos. For our wedding we had a blast. He was able to work with our family dynamics, timing and weather!! We had a winter wedding — no snow but it was windy and chilly earlier in the day and we had the threat of the sun setting earlier. Everything went really well with all of those potential threats! Robb’s son, his second shooter, was fantastic as well. Both extremely professional and so fun! I highly, highly recommend having Robb has your photographer for your wedding. He can take any room and create beautiful photos in it. He also is a wedding pro. Not only was he our photographer but he always made himself available for any questions surrounding our wedding, even outside of photography! I look forward to finding an excuse to get pictures done with him again down the road! Thank you Robb! We are so excited to hang our photos in our home.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Tricia · Married on 06/25/2017

Robb McCormick was the wedding photographer for my daughter's wedding on 2/25/17. He is such a pleasure to work with. Robb is professional, friendly, accommodating and prompt. His son, Owen is his second shooter and he is as professional as his dad. We received compliments all night about how great our photographer was. Just as promised, we received our gallery of photos two weeks later. We are absolutely thrilled with all of the photos and more importantly my daughter and her husband are thrilled which is what matters most. They are all beautiful, sharp and vivid. Robb McCormick deserves all five stars. He will work very hard for you and you will not be disappointed with your photos. He is a very talented photographer.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Robb McCormick Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We enjoyed working with you and hope to do so again in the future! Congrats again!

Robb is incredibly talented, positive, and professional. He will absolutely produce photos that you will always remember and cherish.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Robb McCormick Photography's reply:

Thanks Barry! I had such an incredible time with you!

Anupa · Married on 09/20/2014

Robb and his son Owen were so fun to work with. Robb was really good at keeping everyone on task which is HUGE on your wedding day. He won't hesitate to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot and it shows in his photos. Simply amazing.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Cassandra · Married on 08/02/2014

We recently had our engagement session with Robb and we couldn't be more thrilled with our photos! He has been great about quickly responding to emails and answering any questions I had along the way. We had such a fun time during the session and within one week he sent us over the images which were all fabulous! We're going to have a tough time choosing our top favorites! We look forward to booking him for our wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Ryan · Married on 08/02/2014

Had a great time at our engagement session! Very professional and great quality of pictures.

Sent on 08/10/2014

K · Married on 08/02/2014

I cannot speak more highly of Robb and the job he did for our wedding. When we met with him, we were able to give him a budget we were comfortable with and he amended some of his packages to fit our needs. He was so approachable throughout the entire process leading up to our big day, and made us feel so comfortable the day of. His work is beautiful - he even had an iPad playing during our reception so guests could see some previews of the shots he had taken.

We are still getting compliments on how professional he and his son were during the wedding, and everyone absolutely loves the photographs!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2014

Excellent customer service and wonderful pictures! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Amazing pictures!!! Very responsive to a request for a certain picture to capture a special moment. Overall amazing to work with, and we have the pictures to prove it. Highly recommend this photographer both for the quality of work and excellent customer service.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Robb did an amazing job! He got my husband to smile in pictures, which he never does, so I was beyond excited!! He is professional and gets some great pictures!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Melissa · event on 05/16/2014

Robb is so great to work with. He made our engagement shoot so much fun. He genuinely loves what he does and it really shows. We will definitely be using him again!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Joe · Married on 05/16/2014

Robb is simply the best. He is at once a professional photographer with all the equipment and know-how to do an efficient, beautiful shoot, and an artist, whose attention to detail and love of his chosen craft comes through in every shot. Robb was extremely flexible and accommodating throughout the planning and shooting process and was frankly a joy to work with. Wedding pictures are a huge deal in my family and pictures are regarded as heirlooms. Robb was able to take the fun, edgy, and artistic photos that my fiancee and I wanted, as well as beautifully posed, well composed shots that are considered classics. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Darniece · Married on 04/25/2014

There are so many words that I can say about Rob! I am truly grateful to have had him as our photographer. He made the smallest detail matter. He wasnt my original photographer, and the one I had bailed on me 2 months before my wedding!!! So I was super stressed about finding someone on such short notice, and I am so thankful I came across Rob. He reassured me everything would be perfect, and not to worry. I think it was because of him I didnt become a bridezilla. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs pictures taken.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2013

Robb was an awesome photographer. He really takes pride in his work and makes you feel at ease. The prices are great and you get to buy the photographs for a very inexpensive price.

Sent on 10/02/2013
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 08/17/2012

Robb McCormick is an incredible photographer! He makes posing for pictures fun! Robb is extremely professional and creative. He has a knack for seeing the artistry ina picture. No only are Robb's pictures great, but he also turns around pictures quickly! We had a sneak peak of our pics before we even left for our honeymoon the next day! Robb is an awesome photographer!

Sent on 09/18/2012
  • Z

Zack · event on 05/14/2011

Robb was incredibly professional and courteous. His knowledge of the industry and what would look good in the shot were astounding. Our shoot lasted about 2 hrs and he was upbeat and ready to do whatever we needed. Once the shoot was done he had our pix back to us quickly and at reasonable rates. Id highly recommend Robb for any of your future photo opportunities. He was a pleasure to work with

Sent on 07/30/2014

Robb is an excellent photographer and we were very happy with our engagement and wedding photos. (If you're considering him for your wedding, I would definitely recommend doing an engagement shoot with him first. It really helped us be more comfortable around him for the wedding, and I think it showed in the final images.) He was very open to ideas that we sent him of specific shots that we wanted to have, but he does have his own specific style of photography.
    The lighting and creativity in the poses he comes up with is how he differentiates himself from his competition. He was still able to create great outdoor pictures for us, even though the weather on our wedding day couldn't have been worse. (It was cloudy, windy, rainy and 50 degrees -- in early October -- but we still have outdoor pictures that will last us a lifetime.)
    His 20+ years of experience show. He managed the flow of the day well and was able to corral multiple personalities in a tactful and professional way.
    We'd use Robb for any future events that we would need pictures for, and definitely recommend him to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 10/25/2015