Rob Peters Entertainment Reviews

57 Reviews for Rob Peters Entertainment

Rob Peters Entertainment 1
Rob Peters Entertainment 2

Alyssa L · Married on 09/15/2018

Fun times had by all guests!

Rob DJ-ed my wedding back in September and guests are still talking about how much it was and how the music was great! Rob was very responsive and helpful and offered guidance when needed. The online portal he uses makes it super easy to pick songs you want/don't want played. We would definitely recommend Rob to anyone looking for a DJ not just for weddings, but for any event!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2018

Rob was our DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely awesome. He kept his promise to us by having the dance floor packed the entire night. He played a variety to music so ALL of our guests were very happy as were we! We are still getting messages from our guests about how much fun they had and Rob made that happen. He was so easy to work with we are so happy he helped to make our day so memorable and special. Thank you so much Rob!
    -Jason and Michelle D'Angelo

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Rob Peters was so great! Kept the energy up, listened to us, had great suggestions, was so personable and nice. Everyone was dancing all night! We did our photo booth through him as well and it was a huge hit! HIGHLY SUGGEST!

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • FutureMrsH

Maribeth · Married on 10/20/2017

Rob was great to work with and his experience of being a wedding DJ is unmatched. He kept our guest on the dance floor the whole night and everyone raved at how much fun they had at our wedding. I highly recommend Rob as his service was awesome!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Kerry · Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding was at the Easton Country Club and we had picked another dj from the package. That was a mistake. Two weeks before the wedding we still didn't know who was going to do the wedding. The event coordinator called Rob Peters Entertainment to see if he could help us out of dilemma. He graciously said yes and met with us and he was great. We wished we had picked him from the beginning. He has a great personality and knew how to keep everyone entertained.The dance floor was crowded the whole night. Thanks Rob!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2017

Rob made our wedding perfect! The dance floor stayed full and lively all night, he kept the wedding on schedule and made sure people of all age groups felt comfortable celebrating with us!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

Rob is a great DJ & MC. I got married at LaBelle Winery in Amherst NH and Rob made everything so easy for us! He had never worked there before and reached out to the venue to make sure everything was all set for our special day! He did our ceremony music and made great suggestions, as we had nothing specific in mind, even though his online portal was easy to navigate and had a million songs. We were surprising our guests with fireworks toward the end of the night and Rob coordinated with the event manager to make sure the weather would cooperate (to the best of their ability) and when he saw that there was a cell of rain coming toward us, he setup outside very quickly and KILLED IT! His introductions were great, and we have a few complicated names in our group. Everyone, of all ages, danced the whole night! Thank you, Rob, for everything you did for us!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

I got married on 7-1-17 in New Hampshire at LaBelle Winery and Rob absolutely KILLED IT! The music he played was fantastic and most of our guests were on the dance floor all night long! Rob truly played to the crowd and I get so many complements, still, on how wonderful the music was!
    We did fireworks, since we got married on July 4th weekend, and Rob worked with the venue to perfectly time music and cake cutting and fireworks. It was an absolute dream come true!
    If I had to do it all over again, I would not change anything about my decision to work with Rob Peters Entertainment!

Rob Peters Entertainment 3
    Rob Peters Entertainment 4
    Sent on 01/01/2018

kaitlynn · Married on 12/02/2016

Rob Peters is top of the line. He is absolutely amazing. My dance floor was packed for most of the night and 75 percent of my wedding guests stayed until the last hour. I couldn't have asked for more. He was easy to work with. He was professional. He was timely. He was energetic. He was wonderful. There is no other dj that I will ever go with for anything else. I got the best and I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I could not be happier with Rob Peters Entertainment. Our wedding was geeky/disney/movie themed and Rob worked with us to plan the perfect reception and party. We had geeky props in our photo booth (even the photo strip border fit our theme!). The wedding party entered to various movie theme songs, the cake cutting was to Star Wars "Duel of Fates", and dinner was served to Beauty and the Beast's "Be Our Guest". It was absolutely perfect :) The music was fantastic. We had relatives who normally don't dance get up and party on the dance floor all night! Everyone commented on how great the music selection was. Rob was incredibly professional and personable to work with. He was very flexible with what we envisioned and even gave us some great ideas. I highly recommend Rob Peters Entertainment to anyone planning a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Arianna · Married on 10/14/2016

In our first meeting with Rob he promised us that he would have the dance floor packed for our wedding. Well he kept that promise. He was awesome to work with, got people one their feet and kept the dance floor going all night. Thank you so much Rob for your part in marking our day amazing.
    Pricing was great and Robs responsiveness was perfect. We would hire Rob for every future function we have.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Rob Peters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding celebration. Congratulations again and best wishes to you, Matt and Savannah!

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2016

We hired Rob for our wedding on June 24th 2016. We knew after our first conversation with him that he would make our wedding day perfect. Rob was able to read our crowd and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Our guests are still commenting on how much fun they had at our wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2016
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/18/2015

We hired DJ Big Daddy Ray for our wedding on July 18, 2015 and we could not have been happier with our choice! From the first conversation that I had with Ray, I thought it was too good to be true, I felt extremely comfortable with how professional and engaged with the process he was. He was always willing to answer all of my questions and had an answer for every single question! It was so great working with Ray because he has the best attitude in life (not only for my wedding day) but for all things! He made us feel that our event was his #1 and he absolutely treated it like that. I could tell from the first moments how invested he is in his work, his clients, and always having a back up plan. I appreciated all the tips he had along the way and my husband and I truly enjoyed meeting with him on every occasion to plan for the big day. He was very communicative and always got back to us promptly. We couldn’t have been happier with his services. I was very pleased that he made our night run so smooth, we made some minor tweaks along the way/adjustments, but it was all things that just dove-tailed into the night. He read our crowd like no other and everyone was exploding on the dancefloor. We had a mix of greek music, classic rock, latin, oldies, and everything in between and he really mixed it all in. My family and friends are still mentioning how much they loved it! Thank you Ray for making our day so special! I would highly recommend Ray for your big day or next event! He’s absolutely top-notch!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Allison · Married on 05/16/2015

Rob did a great job with the music at our wedding! He took our suggestions and then was able to pinpoint our taste to continue the party all night long! We got so many compliments! He also listened to our wants in regards to how much we wanted him to interact with the wedding and it was perfect.

Thanks again, Rob!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/01/2015

We had DJ Big Daddy Ray for our wedding, and straight from the interview we knew we wouldn't be disappointed and on the day of our wedding were even happier that we decided to go with Ray. He was easy and fun to work with. He did the music for our ceremony which was perfect! And at the reception, he played great music, played all of our requested songs, and got everyone involved on the dance floor, laughing and having a good time. I heard compliments from our guests for many days after about how great the DJ was.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/01/2014

DJ Rob Peters was absolutely amazing. He was not only an AMAZING DJ but someone that was a genuinely kind person! He made us feel at ease through the who process and made sure everything went totally smoothly. You will not be disappointed if you choose him to spend your special day with!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Jenny · Married on 10/25/2014

The man is a former Disney Cast Member; that should tell you all you need to know. With Rob you are getting a world class entertainer who goes above and beyond to make your event perfect. There is nothing cookie-cutter here. Rob goes out of his to get to know you and your audience and he tailors the program to reflect who you are and what you want. It's event entertainment done expertly. Rob Peters is the best!

Sent on 12/22/2014

DJ Ray was amazing! He did everything he could to make sure our day was special! He connected well with all the guests and did everything he could to make out day special

Sent on 12/18/2014

Working with Big Daddy Ray was the best. He was easy to work with, very knowledgable, easy to get a hold of and just overall great to work with. I would highly recommend working with him and i hope that I get to work with him again someday.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Sara · Married on 08/30/2014

Rob did an outstanding job with everything! A few of our requested songs weren't played but our ceremony also ran late, causing our celebration time to be cut back. Regardless, Rob was there to keep the party going and everyone aware of what they were supposed to do and when! He was very creative with ways of getting people on the dance floor too! I highly recommend him for any event whether it be wedding, birthday party, etc.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Michelle · Married on 03/22/2014

DJ Big Daddy Ray did an amazing job. He had people up on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Noah · Married on 10/04/2013

Our good friend recommended Rob Peters Entertainment after hiring the company for their own wedding. We had already met with several other DJs, but when we met Ray at Rob Peters Ent., we knew we found the right man for the job.

Ray was the perfect wedding DJ. He was willing to meet with us late because of our busy schedules and was very accommodating throughout the entire process. Ray made everything easy for us. We loved the online planning forms and found them very helpful. We really appreciated all the secrets and tips that Ray gave us to help make things easier on the wedding day. The best part was how Ray took care of everything and made it so all we had to do was show up.

Ray worked with our wedding planner, photographer, and videographer to make sure everything went smoothly. He took care of so many things that we didn't even think of or know would be an issue until they happened. Ray is truly a professional and made us feel special. He was polite, friendly, and reassuring. We wanted our wedding to be a dance party and Ray made that possible. He played great music all night and had a keen sense of what songs were needed at all the right times. He had many great suggestions and we could not be happier with his work.

We will certainly recommend Ray and his team at Rob Peters Entertainment to everyone we know.

Thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Gena · Married on 07/19/2013

AMAZING !! Such a great staff and Rob himself is awesome !! SO very easy to work with And his photo booth was so much fun !! it was such a great experience working with him and i cant wait to use him again.. He played everything we wanted and our quests loved him !! Thanks Again !! LOve CHris and Gena

Sent on 07/24/2013

Tina · Married on 06/28/2013

Let me start by saying Rob Peters Entertainment is simply amazing!!!! We actually won our DJ package from a contest through Magic 106.7 and at first we were both a little hesitant about actually going through with Rob Peters. (We even had another DJ picked out just in case) However, after we had our first meeting with Rob, we were convinced he was the one we wanted! During that 1st meeting, Rob spent about 2 hours just getting to know us as a couple. He made us feel much more relaxed about the process and we really felt like we connected with him. He was very helpful in the song picking process and helped us choose a direction and style for our music without taking over. Everything was exactly how we wanted it. On our actual wedding day, everything went perfectly. From the ceremony, to introductions, to keeping everyone entertained, he was fantastic. Afterwards, I had a lot of guests telling me how wonderful he was. He was not only a great DJ but an amazing MC. He kept the whole night entertaining and kept the crowd engaged. I would recommend Rob Peters entertainment to everyone!!!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2013

This review is LONG overdue! We had DJ Big Daddy Ray for our June wedding last year at the Easton Country Club. He was amazing to work with and we had the best time!! We have watched our wedding video multiple times since and couldn't be happier that he provided all the entertainment for our special day. He involved our guests without having some "cliche" wedding games. We had four other family weddings that year and our guests are still commenting on how great he was! We couldn't be happier with how the day went. Thank you so much Ray!!
    -Lisa and Tom