Rob Hurth Photography Reviews

77 | Port Charlotte, FL

77 Reviews for Rob Hurth Photography

77 Rob Hurth Photography Reviews

Dagmar · event on: 03/30/2018

When I found Rob Hurth in our area I checked out all the references and I was amazed how much praise he received. Today I can only add my own. Rob and Danielle were fantastic and more importantly, the pictures were outstanding. Lighting, staging and grouping of people were wonderful, and the candid shot were a lot of fun. Thank you for making our day even more beautiful.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

You are so kind, Dagmar! Not only were you and Jim a joy to spend the day with, but your family and friends just exuded so much love for the two of you...! It was an honor to have been a part of your special day...!

Kerry Ann · Married on 02/02/2018

Rob and Danielle were amazing to work with . They arrived early on the wedding day . They captured even the smallest things that we didn’t expect. They are absolute professionals and we loved working with them . The images are stunning and we wouldn’t have wanted to share our day with anyone else . Thanks for making our day special!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Rob Hurth Photography 1
    Rob Hurth Photography 2

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words, Kerry! You and Niki were, and are, a complete joy to work with! You both have such a wonderful group of family and friends, too! We look forward to a long future with you both...!!

Michael · Married on 01/18/2018

Unbelievably professional and had a great photo shoot! My wife and I could not be happier!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thanks SO much, Mike! You and Nicole are such a joy to work with; we had such a wonderful day with you, and your family and friends... I'm so looking forward to creating your Family Portraits in the near future, too...!
  • GreektoIrish2017

Christina · Married on 10/29/2017

Rob and Danielle were amazing from the start. They’re very responsive to e-mails. Even if I had a silly question, I’d receive an answer back within a matter of hours. The editing is awesome. I had a stain on my bridal robe that they removed in the final product. When we had engagement pictures taken we had a chalkboard sign with our wedding date and we ended up changing our wedding date, so Danielle edited the photo with the new date on the sign! Their work is just amazing. They are very nice and pleasant people to work with too. On our wedding day we didn’t even realize they were at the reception.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Rob Hurth Photography 3
    Rob Hurth Photography 4
    Rob Hurth Photography 5

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Hi, Christina & Chris...! You have us blushing with your kind words!! From start-to-finish; Engagement Session-to-Wedding Day, you both were spectacular, not only to work with, but, just to hang around (however, I think little Blake stole the show...!!)...! We look forward to the possibility of being your lifetime photographers...! Enjoy your holidays...!!

Jason · Married on 09/22/2017

We came from Chicago to captiva for our wedding...10 days after irma hit. We weren't sure if our location would be ok, and Rob said he was flexible to the last minute! Even when we thought we may be in west palm, 3 hours away. Friendly people, very accommodating. If i ever get married again, will definitely use!!! Jk dear

Sent on 10/18/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

LOLOL!! Thanks so much, Jason!! You and Laura are an exceptional couple; we LOVED spending your day with you both! Laura's incredible smile never dimmed once the entire day; and, it was infectious! I hope you'll keep us in mind for Portraits, if you visit our area. AND, we DO travel to your area for Destination Weddings!! Thx, again!!

Lizzette · Married on 08/25/2017

I can't say enough about Rob Hurth he is an amazing professional photographer and I'm glad he was the one capturing the special moments of our long awaited day.. If I was to do it all over again I would hire rob again in a heart beat.. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Lizzette...you are TOO kind!! Thank you, and Mike, SO much! You both are such a joy to work with! Danielle, Greg, and I were chatting on the way back to the Studio that night, how much fun you all were to spend the day with! Please keep us in mind for portraits, if you were to vacation near us; and, keep us in mind also, as you have family and friends searching for their Wedding Photographers...we DO travel to New Jersey, as well!!

Kelli · Married on 07/13/2017

Rob Hurth and his crew are absolutely FANTASTIC!! I couldn't have chosen a better photographer for my special day! They went above and beyond to ensure our photos were flawless! They ever showed up a half hour early to really capture the "getting ready" photos that I oh so eagerly wanted! I'm beyond happy with every single photo! Rob has been so wonderful with answering any silly questions I've had and has always been so quickly to respond to me! I would highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much, Kelli!! We just LOVE your images!! Please keep us in mind for Family Portraits, if you and David vacation here...! We'd LOVE to be your life-long photographers!

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

Rob Hurth Photography did an excellent job with my wedding photos. The sunset pictures are something I will always cherish and my favorite of my photos. They do an excellent job with capturing the best background to make your wedding pictures even more beautiful. Rob was very professional and quick to respond to emails. This was very important to me because I had a destination wedding and did not meet Rob until my actual wedding day! The price was very reasonable for the quality of the product. I would recommend others to use them! The criticism I have is I wish someone told me to have my son take out his pacifier or I bought one the would have been cute in pictures, I also wish I had my train down in the sunset pictures. I am in love with my wedding photos and they are something I will always cherish and I have Rob Hurth Photography to thank for that!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, for your kind words, Katie! You and Jay were a pleasure to work with, as were your families and friends! I hope you'll keep me in mind for your Family Portraits, when you visit our area in the future...!

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2017

I booked Rob spur of the moment and I am so thankful he was available!
    The pictures he took and the assistance he offered during the day
    was priceless! He is a top tier professional!! I would hire him again
    without hesitation!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words, Jennifer! You and Jim were a joy to spend some time with! And, ESPECIALLY, Zoey... :) ...!! Yours was such a touching, intimate wedding ceremony; it could not have been any more special! I look forward to working with you both again, in the future!

Robert · Married on 04/29/2017

Rob and Danielle were great to have at our wedding. They took care of every detail and were able to answer any questions we had. Our pictures came out great and we will definitely use them again for future events!!

Rick · Married on 04/22/2017

They were wonderful from the first call. Very thorough, very professional.
    The thing we admire most is that they Love what they do and it shows in their work.
    Their ability to spot a special moment , a look , and capture it in an instant.
    There response time and punctuality is excellent.
    We were extremely happy with our choice and will use them again anytime.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you, Rick & Tonya! We had a lot of fun on your big day! You both are very special people; the rain stopped, and the clouds parted, just in time, and, just long enough, to give you a spectacular wedding day! Please keep us in mind as you have family & friends searching for their photographers for Weddings/Portraits/Maternity/Newborns, and, MORE...!!

Charlotte · Married on 04/21/2017

Rob's creativity and artistic flair delighted us. He captured the emotions and beauty of our wedding day and the love between family members as we celebrated together. His price was an exceptional value and he was true to his word. The people who view our photos are impressed by his works of art. We would definitely use him again.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your very kind sentiments! You and Charlotte are just a joy to be around! And, you both are surrounded by amazing family and friends! Danielle and I considered it an honor, to have been a part of you very special day!

Cindy · Married on 03/25/2017

The wedding photographs came out beautifully. The photographers were very helpful with me throughout the ceremony and reception with making sure everything was perfect. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Cindy! We had such fun with you and Joe...!! We LOVE your images, AND, your Wedding Highlight Video! We enjoyed our time with you both, and, your family and friends!

Jessica · Married on 01/08/2017

They were very helpful, answered all my questions, was very professional and really made my day wonderful through all the pictures

Sent on 03/06/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thanks SO much, Jessica, for your kind words! We had a wonderful day with you & Jason, and, all your family and friends! You certainly had a gorgeous venue at The Plantation Golf & County Club. Thanks again,for including us on such a special day! Be sure to keep us in mind, if we can be of service, in the future...! Thanks, again! Rob
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 12/30/2016

I highly recommend Rob Hurth Photography! We absolutely love our photos from our wedding. Rob & Danielle were wonderful the day of our wedding, working around all of the chaos and busy-ness of wedding prep, yet the photos look flawless & amazing! They captured all of the important and wonderful moments of our wedding. They were easy-going, fun, professional and personable. The wedding video was a perfect and a special treat! Incredibly reasonably priced as well! Thankfully these photos will last a lifetime!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! We loved spending your grand day with you and Derek...! And...your families and friends are just remarkable! Your venue, The Grand Plaza, on St. Pete Beach, was perfect for your wedding! We're already looking into submitting images for "Real Weddings"...! I'll keep you posted! Thanks, again! Rob
  • User7842598 · 1+ year ago

Rob is excellent to work with! He is very professional, reliable, personable, and produces great quality photos. He arrived early, stayed late, and got great pictures of everything we wanted. He is very well organized and responded to all of our phone calls and emails promptly. He provides an excellent quality of service and photography at a very reasonable rate. We love that he provided us with all the photos on a jump drive. I would also recommend the highlight video he can make from the photos. Everyone raved over it. Rob did a great job for us.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thanks SO much for your wonderful comments! We are always blessed to partner with such wonderful couples! And, yes, our Wedding Highlight Videos are ALWAYS a "Show-Stopper"...! Thx, again!

Heather · Married on 12/03/2016

Rob and his team were awesome on my wedding day. My pictures are absolutely beautiful and I could not have been more happy with his professionalism.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words, Heather! It was a joy working with you and Bob! Your family and friends were just as wonderful to spend the day with! Thanks, again, and I truly hope we can be a part of all your photography needs in the future! Please say "Hi" to Bob for us...!! Rob

Patti · Married on 12/01/2016

Rob and Danielle were the "photography team" for our wedding. We met with them prior to the wedding and knew immediately that they could fulfill our needs. They were professional, astute, talented, flexible and experienced. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and we highly recommend the "video/slideshow" which is spectacular; Danielle's computer talents in this presentation are amazing! We spoke with several photographers who really had nothing to offer but a "thumbdrive" at the end of the event. Rob and Danielle will capture the memories of your special event to last a lifetime!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much, Patti...! You are too kind! Danielle and I LOVED spending your extra special day with you and Terry, and, all your family and friends! Everyone treated us as if we were a part of the family, too! When you and Terry initially visited us in the Studio, I thought to myself...." I WANNA work with these guys...!" Your venue, The Gasparilla Inn, on Boca Grande, was the ideal setting for your grand day! I truly hope we will work together in the near future...!! Again, thank you, Patti & Terry, for including us....! Rob

Jami · Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot sing the praises of Rob Hurth Photography enough! From the very first phone call I placed to them, up to days after the wedding, Rob and his wife Danielle have been an absolute pleasure to work with! They have such a high level of professionalism to the point that when I did a boudoir photo shoot with them as a wedding gift to my husband, I never once felt uncomfortable around them and I'm typically a very shy person with that sort of thing! My husband LOVED the boudoir photo book! He was completely blown away by how incredible, beautiful, and professional the pictures looked! I am also a bride who has had an unbelievable amount of anxiety the whole time I planned the wedding, yet everytime I called them with a question or concern, they always made me feel completely at ease and I knew without a doubt in my heart that things were going to be handled perfectly! Rob and Danielle have a very calming nature about them that will without a doubt make you feel relaxed and at ease! I found it to be so much more relaxing to just give them an idea of what I wanted, and then let their creativity take over! At the wedding, they took their time while still getting things done quickly! I can't wait to see the wedding photos once they're finished! I plan to do a photo shoot with them for our 1st anniversary! :-) I could go on for hours about all the wonderful things about them! If your looking for incredibly beautiful and professional photos for your wedding day or any other type of event or reason, then Rob Hurth Photography is an absolute must! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Jami Rossi

Sent on 11/19/2016

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you SOOO much, Jami, for your kind words! We absolutely LOVE working with you and John...! We are so glad he loved your Boudoir Album! I'll bet it was quite the surprise, when you presented the album to him during your Honeymoon! Your wedding day was a perfect day for everyone; we had such a wonderful time with all your family, and friends! I'm glad you also loved the "Sneak Peeks" from your wedding day....more to come, soon...!!

Rachael · Married on 10/23/2016

Rob and his staff were so amazing and continue to be as they help us through photo edits and album compilation! They were a joy to get to know in the months preceding, share our day with and continue with afterwards! The pictures they provided are more than I thought I would get! The quality is beautiful and their skills to take exquisite photos are incomparable! If I lived in the area; I would be continuing to work with them!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Hi, Rachael...! Thank you SO much! I'm blushing, as I'm reading your very kinds comments! We so enjoyed spending the day with you & Josh! You both have such a wonderful family, and some very great friends! It was a beautiful wedding day at South Seas Island Resort, on Captiva! We, also, wished you lived in our area, as we'd love to continue to photograph your Family Portraits as your beautiful, young family grows. Keep us in mind if you come for a visit, and we can arrange to do so...!! Thanks, again! Rob

Madeline · Married on 10/14/2016

Rob and Danielle were fantastic! So friendly and professional. Thank you again Rob and Danielle for helping make our wedding fantastic :-)

Sent on 11/23/2016

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thanks, Maddie...! You and Paul, and your kids, were just wonderful to be around on your big day! You've got a great family, and a great group of friends...! Please keep us in mind, for family and friends needing their wedding photographers; we LOVE photographing weddings on your coast...! Thanks, again! Rob

Jess · Married on 09/17/2016

Rob and his team did an amazing job for our March wedding!! We are from out of state, and planned everything through phone calls and e-mail. I always felt like we were in great hands. They were easy to work with and did a great job guiding us along all of the family photos, group shots, and sunset shots of my husband and I. We got the photos very fast and we love them, now the hard part is picking out our favorites for albums! I highly recommend this team!

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2016

Rob Hurth photography was amazing! They captured every detail of our wedding and then some! Our pictures are just breathtaking and they captured so much emotion! The highlight video is absolutely beautiful I cry every time I watch it! I can't thank you enough....Thank you again!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you, Nicole...! You, and Ryan were a pure joy to spend your grand day with! I'm SO glad you love your Wedding Images, and, your Wedding Highlight Video! When we show it those who don't even know you, THEY cry, as well... :) ! If you happen to visit our area anytime in the future, perhaps we can all get together for Portraits....! Thank you again! Rob

The professionalism and desire to make our wedding day not only beautiful but stress free was amazing. The photos turned out magnificent and were finished in a timely fashion.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words...! It was a joy working with you both! Thank you again, for including us in your grand day! Rob