Rob Hurth Photography Reviews

Rob Hurth Photography 7
  • Lacey

Lacey · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Incredible Photographer

We worked with Rob and Danielle for our engagement photos, first session we have ever done and he made the experience easy, enjoyable and comfortable. I highly recommend him for engagement sessions or weddings especially if it's a beach setting, he really knows how to work with the lighting!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thanks SO much for your kind words, Lacey & Anthony! We enjoyed every minute with you...!! You are an AWESOME couple; I hope our paths cross again!!

Heather · Getting married on 03/09/2019

Amazing work

Rob and his team were amazing! They knew how to pose us and were great with keeping our timeline! Worth every penny. They sent teaser the day after the wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Rob Hurth Photography 8
    Rob Hurth Photography 9
    Rob Hurth Photography 10

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

It's a rare occasion when we not only LOVE the couple who is getting married, but LOVE their entire families, AND friends! Yours was such an occasion, Heather! If I had to build a mold, creating the perfect couple, I'd grab you & Ray for the cast. As I mentioned on your wedding day, I SO appreciate, as did my team, the value you both placed on the importance of creating your treasured images. I look forward to handling all your photographic heirlooms, moving forward. Oh...and Ray did an outstanding job, driving his 1st golf cart...LOL!!

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommend!

Having a destination wedding in FL from MA - I had to rely a lot on the internet. So happy I found Rob Hurth Photography! Rob & Danielle were amazing! From the responsiveness & professionalism to answering all my questions and giving very helpful suggestions made me feel a lot better leading up to the big day! The day went so smoothly - from the time they arrived to the time left they were very good about time and once the ceremony started they got every aspect of the wedding and you didn't even notice they were there! The pictures came out absolutely amazing, exceeding all my expectations!

Rob Hurth Photography 11

Buddy Kubesh · Married on 10/27/2018

Very professional, they kept everything on schedule so we could get past our photos on on to the reception.

We interviewed several photographers, we had a small wedding, BUT we wanted great pictures. Rob exceeded our expectations!! Rob and Danielle were professional, conscientious and very easy to work with. Money was not an object for us due to our small wedding but Robs pricing was better than most and I feel we got a great deal.

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2018

Easy to work with

Of all my vendors I hired for my wedding, Rob was by far the easiest to work with. He is very friendly and helpful. He constantly reminds you that it is your special day and will do whatever you need. And the pictures came out beautiful! There were so many to choose from and they all look fantastic. He puts in so much time and care into each one. So if you want a stress free photographer choose Rob Hurth!

Rob Hurth Photography 12
    Rob Hurth Photography 13
    Rob Hurth Photography 14
  • Larry & Katey

Katey · Married on 10/12/2018

Musall wedding

Rob and Danielle were amazing! Every appointment he was so flexible, cared about every detail and what kind of wedding we wanted and our vision. They were early the day of and helped so much through even the planning process! All Pictures are absolutely beautiful and day of went so smooth. So flexible, generous, helpful and amazing!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

You and Larry are SO very kind, Katey! We enjoyed every minute with you both, and, your wonderful family & friends... More to come soon!!
  • Chris

Chris Campbell · Married on 10/06/2018

5 star service!

Rob and Danielle are an amazing team! Our wedding pictures turned out incredible and they made every step of the process easy and stress free. I would recommend for any event! My wife and I plan on asking them to capture more special moments for us.

Dagmar · event on: 03/30/2018

When I found Rob Hurth in our area I checked out all the references and I was amazed how much praise he received. Today I can only add my own. Rob and Danielle were fantastic and more importantly, the pictures were outstanding. Lighting, staging and grouping of people were wonderful, and the candid shot were a lot of fun. Thank you for making our day even more beautiful.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

You are so kind, Dagmar! Not only were you and Jim a joy to spend the day with, but your family and friends just exuded so much love for the two of you...! It was an honor to have been a part of your special day...!

Kerry Ann · Married on 02/02/2018

Rob and Danielle were amazing to work with . They arrived early on the wedding day . They captured even the smallest things that we didn’t expect. They are absolute professionals and we loved working with them . The images are stunning and we wouldn’t have wanted to share our day with anyone else . Thanks for making our day special!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Rob Hurth Photography 15
    Rob Hurth Photography 16

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words, Kerry! You and Niki were, and are, a complete joy to work with! You both have such a wonderful group of family and friends, too! We look forward to a long future with you both...!!

Michael · Married on 01/18/2018

Unbelievably professional and had a great photo shoot! My wife and I could not be happier!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thanks SO much, Mike! You and Nicole are such a joy to work with; we had such a wonderful day with you, and your family and friends... I'm so looking forward to creating your Family Portraits in the near future, too...!
  • GreektoIrish2017

Christina · Married on 10/29/2017

Rob and Danielle were amazing from the start. They’re very responsive to e-mails. Even if I had a silly question, I’d receive an answer back within a matter of hours. The editing is awesome. I had a stain on my bridal robe that they removed in the final product. When we had engagement pictures taken we had a chalkboard sign with our wedding date and we ended up changing our wedding date, so Danielle edited the photo with the new date on the sign! Their work is just amazing. They are very nice and pleasant people to work with too. On our wedding day we didn’t even realize they were at the reception.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Rob Hurth Photography 17
    Rob Hurth Photography 18
    Rob Hurth Photography 19

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Hi, Christina & Chris...! You have us blushing with your kind words!! From start-to-finish; Engagement Session-to-Wedding Day, you both were spectacular, not only to work with, but, just to hang around (however, I think little Blake stole the show...!!)...! We look forward to the possibility of being your lifetime photographers...! Enjoy your holidays...!!

Jason · Married on 09/22/2017

We came from Chicago to captiva for our wedding...10 days after irma hit. We weren't sure if our location would be ok, and Rob said he was flexible to the last minute! Even when we thought we may be in west palm, 3 hours away. Friendly people, very accommodating. If i ever get married again, will definitely use!!! Jk dear

Sent on 10/18/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

LOLOL!! Thanks so much, Jason!! You and Laura are an exceptional couple; we LOVED spending your day with you both! Laura's incredible smile never dimmed once the entire day; and, it was infectious! I hope you'll keep us in mind for Portraits, if you visit our area. AND, we DO travel to your area for Destination Weddings!! Thx, again!!

Lizzette · Married on 08/25/2017

I can't say enough about Rob Hurth he is an amazing professional photographer and I'm glad he was the one capturing the special moments of our long awaited day.. If I was to do it all over again I would hire rob again in a heart beat.. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Lizzette...you are TOO kind!! Thank you, and Mike, SO much! You both are such a joy to work with! Danielle, Greg, and I were chatting on the way back to the Studio that night, how much fun you all were to spend the day with! Please keep us in mind for portraits, if you were to vacation near us; and, keep us in mind also, as you have family and friends searching for their Wedding Photographers...we DO travel to New Jersey, as well!!

Kelli · Married on 07/13/2017

Rob Hurth and his crew are absolutely FANTASTIC!! I couldn't have chosen a better photographer for my special day! They went above and beyond to ensure our photos were flawless! They ever showed up a half hour early to really capture the "getting ready" photos that I oh so eagerly wanted! I'm beyond happy with every single photo! Rob has been so wonderful with answering any silly questions I've had and has always been so quickly to respond to me! I would highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much, Kelli!! We just LOVE your images!! Please keep us in mind for Family Portraits, if you and David vacation here...! We'd LOVE to be your life-long photographers!

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

Rob Hurth Photography did an excellent job with my wedding photos. The sunset pictures are something I will always cherish and my favorite of my photos. They do an excellent job with capturing the best background to make your wedding pictures even more beautiful. Rob was very professional and quick to respond to emails. This was very important to me because I had a destination wedding and did not meet Rob until my actual wedding day! The price was very reasonable for the quality of the product. I would recommend others to use them! The criticism I have is I wish someone told me to have my son take out his pacifier or I bought one the would have been cute in pictures, I also wish I had my train down in the sunset pictures. I am in love with my wedding photos and they are something I will always cherish and I have Rob Hurth Photography to thank for that!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, for your kind words, Katie! You and Jay were a pleasure to work with, as were your families and friends! I hope you'll keep me in mind for your Family Portraits, when you visit our area in the future...!

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2017

I booked Rob spur of the moment and I am so thankful he was available!
    The pictures he took and the assistance he offered during the day
    was priceless! He is a top tier professional!! I would hire him again
    without hesitation!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words, Jennifer! You and Jim were a joy to spend some time with! And, ESPECIALLY, Zoey... :) ...!! Yours was such a touching, intimate wedding ceremony; it could not have been any more special! I look forward to working with you both again, in the future!

Robert · Married on 04/29/2017

Rob and Danielle were great to have at our wedding. They took care of every detail and were able to answer any questions we had. Our pictures came out great and we will definitely use them again for future events!!

Rick · Married on 04/22/2017

They were wonderful from the first call. Very thorough, very professional.
    The thing we admire most is that they Love what they do and it shows in their work.
    Their ability to spot a special moment , a look , and capture it in an instant.
    There response time and punctuality is excellent.
    We were extremely happy with our choice and will use them again anytime.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you, Rick & Tonya! We had a lot of fun on your big day! You both are very special people; the rain stopped, and the clouds parted, just in time, and, just long enough, to give you a spectacular wedding day! Please keep us in mind as you have family & friends searching for their photographers for Weddings/Portraits/Maternity/Newborns, and, MORE...!!

Charlotte · Married on 04/21/2017

Rob's creativity and artistic flair delighted us. He captured the emotions and beauty of our wedding day and the love between family members as we celebrated together. His price was an exceptional value and he was true to his word. The people who view our photos are impressed by his works of art. We would definitely use him again.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your very kind sentiments! You and Charlotte are just a joy to be around! And, you both are surrounded by amazing family and friends! Danielle and I considered it an honor, to have been a part of you very special day!

Cindy · Married on 03/25/2017

The wedding photographs came out beautifully. The photographers were very helpful with me throughout the ceremony and reception with making sure everything was perfect. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Cindy! We had such fun with you and Joe...!! We LOVE your images, AND, your Wedding Highlight Video! We enjoyed our time with you both, and, your family and friends!

Jessica · Married on 01/08/2017

They were very helpful, answered all my questions, was very professional and really made my day wonderful through all the pictures

Sent on 03/06/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thanks SO much, Jessica, for your kind words! We had a wonderful day with you & Jason, and, all your family and friends! You certainly had a gorgeous venue at The Plantation Golf & County Club. Thanks again,for including us on such a special day! Be sure to keep us in mind, if we can be of service, in the future...! Thanks, again! Rob
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 12/30/2016

I highly recommend Rob Hurth Photography! We absolutely love our photos from our wedding. Rob & Danielle were wonderful the day of our wedding, working around all of the chaos and busy-ness of wedding prep, yet the photos look flawless & amazing! They captured all of the important and wonderful moments of our wedding. They were easy-going, fun, professional and personable. The wedding video was a perfect and a special treat! Incredibly reasonably priced as well! Thankfully these photos will last a lifetime!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! We loved spending your grand day with you and Derek...! And...your families and friends are just remarkable! Your venue, The Grand Plaza, on St. Pete Beach, was perfect for your wedding! We're already looking into submitting images for "Real Weddings"...! I'll keep you posted! Thanks, again! Rob

Rob is excellent to work with! He is very professional, reliable, personable, and produces great quality photos. He arrived early, stayed late, and got great pictures of everything we wanted. He is very well organized and responded to all of our phone calls and emails promptly. He provides an excellent quality of service and photography at a very reasonable rate. We love that he provided us with all the photos on a jump drive. I would also recommend the highlight video he can make from the photos. Everyone raved over it. Rob did a great job for us.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thanks SO much for your wonderful comments! We are always blessed to partner with such wonderful couples! And, yes, our Wedding Highlight Videos are ALWAYS a "Show-Stopper"...! Thx, again!

Heather · Married on 12/03/2016

Rob and his team were awesome on my wedding day. My pictures are absolutely beautiful and I could not have been more happy with his professionalism.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Rob Hurth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words, Heather! It was a joy working with you and Bob! Your family and friends were just as wonderful to spend the day with! Thanks, again, and I truly hope we can be a part of all your photography needs in the future! Please say "Hi" to Bob for us...!! Rob