75 Reviews for Rob Hurth Photography

Wedding Portraits (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Save the Date (1)
69 Rob Hurth Photography Reviews

Unbelievably professional and had a great photo shoot! My wife and I could not be happier!

Profile Picture Michael, 1/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob and Danielle were amazing from the start. They’re very responsive to e-mails. Even if I had a silly question, I’d receive an answer back within a matter of hours. The editing is awesome. I had a stain on my bridal robe that they removed in the final product. When we had engagement pictures taken we had a chalkboard sign with our wedding date and we ended up changing our wedding date, so Danielle edited the photo with the new date on the sign! Their work is just amazing. They are very nice and pleasant people to work with too. On our wedding day we didn’t even realize they were at the reception.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

We came from Chicago to captiva for our wedding...10 days after irma hit. We weren't sure if our location would be ok, and Rob said he was flexible to the last minute! Even when we thought we may be in west palm, 3 hours away. Friendly people, very accommodating. If i ever get married again, will definitely use!!! Jk dear

Profile Picture Jason, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about Rob Hurth he is an amazing professional photographer and I'm glad he was the one capturing the special moments of our long awaited day.. If I was to do it all over again I would hire rob again in a heart beat.. Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Lizzette, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rob Hurth and his crew are absolutely FANTASTIC!! I couldn't have chosen a better photographer for my special day! They went above and beyond to ensure our photos were flawless! They ever showed up a half hour early to really capture the "getting ready" photos that I oh so eagerly wanted! I'm beyond happy with every single photo! Rob has been so wonderful with answering any silly questions I've had and has always been so quickly to respond to me! I would highly recommend them!!!!

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I booked Rob spur of the moment and I am so thankful he was available!
The pictures he took and the assistance he offered during the day
was priceless! He is a top tier professional!! I would hire him again
without hesitation!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob and Danielle were great to have at our wedding. They took care of every detail and were able to answer any questions we had. Our pictures came out great and we will definitely use them again for future events!!

Profile Picture Robert, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were wonderful from the first call. Very thorough, very professional.
The thing we admire most is that they Love what they do and it shows in their work.
Their ability to spot a special moment , a look , and capture it in an instant.
There response time and punctuality is excellent.
We were extremely happy with our choice and will use them again anytime.

Profile Picture Rick, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob's creativity and artistic flair delighted us. He captured the emotions and beauty of our wedding day and the love between family members as we celebrated together. His price was an exceptional value and he was true to his word. The people who view our photos are impressed by his works of art. We would definitely use him again.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The wedding photographs came out beautifully. The photographers were very helpful with me throughout the ceremony and reception with making sure everything was perfect. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Cindy, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were very helpful, answered all my questions, was very professional and really made my day wonderful through all the pictures

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Rob Hurth Photography! We absolutely love our photos from our wedding. Rob & Danielle were wonderful the day of our wedding, working around all of the chaos and busy-ness of wedding prep, yet the photos look flawless & amazing! They captured all of the important and wonderful moments of our wedding. They were easy-going, fun, professional and personable. The wedding video was a perfect and a special treat! Incredibly reasonably priced as well! Thankfully these photos will last a lifetime!!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rob is excellent to work with! He is very professional, reliable, personable, and produces great quality photos. He arrived early, stayed late, and got great pictures of everything we wanted. He is very well organized and responded to all of our phone calls and emails promptly. He provides an excellent quality of service and photography at a very reasonable rate. We love that he provided us with all the photos on a jump drive. I would also recommend the highlight video he can make from the photos. Everyone raved over it. Rob did a great job for us.

Profile Picture User7842598, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob and his team were awesome on my wedding day. My pictures are absolutely beautiful and I could not have been more happy with his professionalism.

Profile Picture Heather , 12/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rob and Danielle were the "photography team" for our wedding. We met with them prior to the wedding and knew immediately that they could fulfill our needs. They were professional, astute, talented, flexible and experienced. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and we highly recommend the "video/slideshow" which is spectacular; Danielle's computer talents in this presentation are amazing! We spoke with several photographers who really had nothing to offer but a "thumbdrive" at the end of the event. Rob and Danielle will capture the memories of your special event to last a lifetime!!!!

Profile Picture Patti, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot sing the praises of Rob Hurth Photography enough! From the very first phone call I placed to them, up to days after the wedding, Rob and his wife Danielle have been an absolute pleasure to work with! They have such a high level of professionalism to the point that when I did a boudoir photo shoot with them as a wedding gift to my husband, I never once felt uncomfortable around them and I'm typically a very shy person with that sort of thing! My husband LOVED the boudoir photo book! He was completely blown away by how incredible, beautiful, and professional the pictures looked! I am also a bride who has had an unbelievable amount of anxiety the whole time I planned the wedding, yet everytime I called them with a question or concern, they always made me feel completely at ease and I knew without a doubt in my heart that things were going to be handled perfectly! Rob and Danielle have a very calming nature about them that will without a doubt make you feel relaxed and at ease! I found it to be so much more relaxing to just give them an idea of what I wanted, and then let their creativity take over! At the wedding, they took their time while still getting things done quickly! I can't wait to see the wedding photos once they're finished! I plan to do a photo shoot with them for our 1st anniversary! :-) I could go on for hours about all the wonderful things about them! If your looking for incredibly beautiful and professional photos for your wedding day or any other type of event or reason, then Rob Hurth Photography is an absolute must!

Profile Picture Jami, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob and his staff were so amazing and continue to be as they help us through photo edits and album compilation! They were a joy to get to know in the months preceding, share our day with and continue with afterwards! The pictures they provided are more than I thought I would get! The quality is beautiful and their skills to take exquisite photos are incomparable! If I lived in the area; I would be continuing to work with them!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob and Danielle were fantastic! So friendly and professional. Thank you again Rob and Danielle for helping make our wedding fantastic :-)

Profile Picture Madeline, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob and his team did an amazing job for our March wedding!! We are from out of state, and planned everything through phone calls and e-mail. I always felt like we were in great hands. They were easy to work with and did a great job guiding us along all of the family photos, group shots, and sunset shots of my husband and I. We got the photos very fast and we love them, now the hard part is picking out our favorites for albums! I highly recommend this team!

Profile Picture Jess, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

Rob Hurth photography was amazing! They captured every detail of our wedding and then some! Our pictures are just breathtaking and they captured so much emotion! The highlight video is absolutely beautiful I cry every time I watch it! I can't thank you enough....Thank you again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

The professionalism and desire to make our wedding day not only beautiful but stress free was amazing. The photos turned out magnificent and were finished in a timely fashion.

Profile Picture User7212291, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert Hurth and his wife Diane are lovely! They were very flexible in prepping for our wedding, including changing start times and locations. It was seamless working with them. During the wedding, it was as it they weren't even there! They blended into the background and let us enjoy our day while they captured candid moments. Robert, his wife and their assistant are extremely pleasant to work with and focus their attention on small details without seeming overwhelming. I'm looking forward to seeing our final product and can't thank Robert enough for capturing our wedding for us.

Sincerely,
Jacqueline and Sean

Profile Picture jacqueline, 6/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our experience with Rob was fantastic. He always answered all of our questions quickly. Our photos are beautiful. We were very pleased with everything he did for us, he was very professional and captured all of the moments of our special day. We highly recommend Rob for any event.

Profile Picture Joseph, 6/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This was not my first marriage and I have had a lot of interaction with photographers both professionally and personally. My experience with Rob Hurth Photographers was exceptional. His assistant, Danielle, was a delight as well. I did not have to remind them about what I needed (a close up for the local paper at home) or nervous they may show up late. Actually they were early. Wonderful time had by all! 5 STAR SERVICE!

Profile Picture Copper, 6/3/16, 1 Review