Roanoke Valley Ceremonies Reviews

44 | Roanoke, VA

44 Reviews for Roanoke Valley Ceremonies

Jeff · Married on 10/31/2017

Rhonda was amazing! She was very kind, sincere and sweet. What she said during our ceremony was very touching and heartfelt. She made our wedding day a very memorable experience!

Jeff and Lorna Colquhoun

Sent on 11/13/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 08/18/2017

What a beautiful, perfect day! I am so thankful that we had our big day at Roanoke Valley Ceremonies. Rev. Rhonda Nease was truly the sweetest, most sincere person. She made our day so special!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Jonathan · Married on 07/07/2017

Rhonda's rendition of our vowels were truly inspiring. She adds to the experience by exhibiting an all around understanding of what marriage is all about. Her 16 years of marriage is evident by her kind words and wedding perspectives. I would recommend her for anyone and everyone as she really embellished our ceremony. It was already the best day of my life, having Rhonda there was icing on the cake!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Paul · Married on 06/26/2017

We just wanted a simple, inexpensive wedding and this was just perfect! Rev Rhonda made our day very special and everything was really nice! Thanks for making our wedding so special, and we definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Sabrina · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding date was somewhat short notice, but Rhonda was so accommodating. We had such a pleasureful experience and it was very stress free. I don't think I could have asked for anything better. Our ceremony was catered to be more intimate and personal between us two until we have a larger family & friend celebration later and Rhonda was so understanding of our wishes with absolutely no judgement. The marriage ceremony room was beautifully designed. I highly recommend this service!! Two thumbs up!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jude · Married on 04/13/2017

Rhonda worked with us even though we had some rare requests, as both of us were very anxious. She customized our wedding ceremony exactly the way we asked and she didn't make it awkward. We're very pleased to have had Rhonda with us on this special day.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Katrina · Married on 11/11/2016

Rev. Rhonda was the best! She really cares about you and making your day special. She was so patient with us...extremely kind. We've told everyone we know about her. Simply amazing.

Sent on 11/23/2016

James · Married on 10/22/2016

Having Reverand Rhonda officiate our wedding was the best choice we could have made. We had an out of state wedding, so the planning and organizing of everything was just that much more difficult and Rhonda was there for us the whole way! It was like our wedding was being officiated by an old friend even though we had only talked on the phone a few times and met once before the wedding because it was out of state. Her ceremony was so moving I don't think there was a dry eye there. Highly recommend her to anyone in the area. We will always remember that day and Rhonda for the rest of our lives :).

Sent on 12/12/2016

Claire · Married on 10/06/2016

Hurricane Matthew cancelled my plans for a Charleston, SC wedding. My husband and I needed a last minute wedding and chose to go to Roanoke VA. Thanks to Rhonda my wedding day wasn't ruined! I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't found Roanoke Valley Ceremonies, our day turned out wonderful. She was perfect and really put me at ease during a stressful time. Our simple ceremony was beautiful and touching. I am very thankful to her for all her time and help!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Becca · Married on 09/03/2016

Rhonda was absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us. She was so sweet and fun to be around. Everything she said during our ceremony was so beautiful and heartfelt. Thank you Rhonda for everything :)

Sent on 09/20/2016

Luke · Married on 07/27/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Roanoke Valley Ceremonies! Not only did we have a beautiful ceremony, but she also took great pictures for us.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/15/2016

Both my new husband and myself are still talking almost 2 weeks later how amazing our wedding day was. A huge part of this can be attributed to Rev. Rhonda. Not only was she professional but she was so warm, caring and took the time to listen to what we wanted concerning the ceremony. I was impressed from our first meeting with her, it was as if I was sitting talking over coffee with a friend. If you're looking for a personal touch to your ceremony, I promise you, this beautiful soul is exactly who you want as part of the start of your new lives together. ~Bill and Lisa Bower~

Sent on 05/26/2016

Vanessa · Married on 04/06/2016

Rhonda was extremely pleasant and actually came in specially to marry us on her own wedding anniversary. Both myself and my husband have been married before so we wanted to be practical and avoid the expense of a large wedding. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted, elegant and thoughtful. The venue was perfect. We came away feeling like Rhonda was a friend, not just an officiant. I would have no hesitation in recommending Rhonda.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Johnny · Married on 04/01/2016

Rhonda Nease of Roanoke valley ceremonies was wonderful she takes her time to prepare you and your spouse for the future. Made me fill like I was one of her family members. Service was exceptional that she prepares ,she took pictures with our camera and they came out wonderful. Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Casey · Married on 02/19/2016

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Rhonda was a joy to work with! She was kind, sensitive, personable, and professional. She even took pictures of my husband and our families after the ceremony on our phones/cameras. By the end of it, she felt like a family member. She was genuinely happy for us and our lives together. We chose to have a small wedding in her office space and it was perfect. The ceremony was simple, personal, and focused on our love and commitment. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 02/24/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/31/2015

We were very happy with everything. Very professional. She helped us out on really short notice and with as many people as we had we were very happy with everything.

Sunny · Married on 12/29/2015

Very knowledgeable and gracious in undertaking a quick marriage ceremony .Made us feel comfortable took the time to explain all the steps involving the ceremony modified it to our needs.Thankyou so much

Sent on 12/29/2015

Donna · Married on 12/28/2015

I was so pleased with our wedding ceremony with Rhonda Nease. Our plans earlier had been botched and we were trying hard to find someone else quickly and Rhonda came through for us on the spur of the moment and what a lovely, beautiful wedding we had. I would highly recommend Roanoke Valley Ceremonies. We were very blessed to have found such a wonderful and thoughtful minister.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Diana · Married on 12/28/2015

I strongly recommend Roanoke Valley Ceremonies to everyone. Rhonda Nease helped us more than we could have imagined. We had botched plans and in the spur of the moment, Rhonda was there for us. Our ceremony was beautiful and very heartwarming. My spouse and I were happy our other plans were botched because we found Rhonda. Thank you Rhonda for our beautiful wedding on such short notice. Our lives are forever enriched and blessed because of you.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Jamie · Married on 12/28/2015

Rhonda was an incredible officiant. She was able to work with us every step of the way - every word! - to get us the wedding we wanted.

• User6120424 · 2+ years ago

Rhonda was extremely warm and flexible. She made the process simple, and she accommodated our particular style of ceremony. We were able to have exactly the ceremony we wanted! Thank you, Reverend Nease!

Roger · Married on 11/14/2015

Rhonda was very helpful in providing us what we wanted for our wedding. She gave good insight to the ceremony and to how the paperwork would go after the event. We were very please to have her part of our life event.

Sent on 12/09/2015

donna · Married on 10/20/2015

Rhonda was very accommodating with my wants for the service.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Alesha · Married on 10/14/2015

My husband and I had a great experience working with Rhonda Neese! She was very receptive to any ideas we had and was easy to talk to! She made the experience even more enjoyable and we did not feel like she was constantly looking at the time! Great prices as well!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Keri · Married on 09/18/2015

After contacting Rhonda through her website and only speaking twice on the phone, we were so confident that our day would be just as we planned! Rhonda is a warm, compassionate, and insightful officiant, and a fabulous photographer as well! We were married on our patio at our home on Smith Mountain Lake and it was all the better because of Rhonda. Thank you again!
    - Keri and Mark Green