18 Reviews for RnB Sound DJ Entertainment

Karaoke (1)
Photobooth (1)
Uplighting (1)
18 RnB Sound DJ Entertainment Reviews

Can’t say enough of how wonderful R.n.b. sound was as we prepared for the wedding and on the wedding day. Randy was very professional, kind and prompt to respond to any questions/concerns. Our DJ’s, Mike and Daryl were SO fun and accommodated so well to our crazy shift of an indoor reception to rooftop party at the embassy. They were always checking up to see if we needed anything/liked the music playing while also taking requests from guest. It was truly the best day of our lives and r.n.b. sound played a large role in making the day a huge success!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hannah, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

I highly recommend this DJ service! My transportation from my ceremony venue to my reception venue was delayed by nearly a half hour. This obviously pushed back several things at the reception. My DJ did a wonderful job at keeping the mood light and keeping the night moving. When it came time for an open dance floor, my DJ got ALL my family members on the dance floor to dance!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC

Mike did an awesome job with the ceremony music as well as the music in the reception hall. He was very attentive, asking multiple times throughout the night how things were going, if anything needed changed, if we wanted a certain song played, if the music was too loud, etc. He was very accommodating when guests requested songs. He made sure everyone in the bridal party's name was pronounced correctly when they were introduced. I would recommend RnB Sound to anyone needing a DJ service!

Profile Picture User6390483, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Our dj mike Thomas was absolutely amazing, he communicated with us throughout the wedding to make sure things were happening as we wanted. Not only did he play great music but he also showed us a couple of dances which everyone loved! Hands down the best dj!!!!

Profile Picture marissa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

When we had the idea to theme our wedding after 'music and concerts' we've attended, our DJ had big shoes to fill. RNB Sound was an extremely professional, attentive, and helpful DJ and videographer group to work with for our wedding.

We had several special requests for our ceremony like a 'family dance', the Polish tradition of 'the Grand March', as well as the traditional asks like a bouquet and garter toss. We also had a lot of requested music and banned music (not country fans over here :)) and RNB Sound was very happy to oblige. Throughout our reception, the team continued to check in with us for our special asks as well as other items to make sure we were satisfied with their services.

We highly recommend their services and will most definitely suggest them to future friends and family getting married in the area.

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy did an outstanding job being the host for our reception. He is very outgoing and able to grab the attention of guests. He was flexible with choices of music and last minute changes throughout the night. Everything was done the way we preferred and with the intention of making us happy on our wedding day. We would definitely choose RnB Sound again.

Profile Picture Evan, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

This DJ service is top notch! We could not have asked for more. They kept the evening going flawlessly even with a couple of impromptu changes and always made sure our needs were being completely met. Several guests commented that they had never been to a more enjoyable reception and LOVED the DJ!!!

Profile Picture Michael, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ (Josiah) was fantastic - kept the evening moving without being overly talkative. We had the ceremony and the reception in different locations, and there weren't any issues in making the two different places happen.

He was responsive to our changes - we decided to cut some things as the evening went on. He made excellent music choices, took requests from our guests, played all of our "must plays," and avoided all of the "do not plays." Somehow the cake cutting song didn't end up in their music selection, so we hooked up one of our spotify accounts and he played it right on his equipment. That was the only snag, and he handled it well.

My husband and I like alternative rock music, which isn't something you can really dance to, but he found a good blend of Top 40/Classic Rock hits that kept everyone happy and dancing. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4836320, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

All was good with the DJ. Ron was excellent. Very fun and energetic. Photo booth attendant was not good however. She was on her phone the whole time, not helpful.

Profile Picture User4392378, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Before deciding to go with R-n-B sound, we met the owner Randy and enjoyed his professionalism, humor, and accommodation. In the planning process, R-n-B Sound certainly excelled in asking us for every detail of the day- ceremony songs, dance songs, do-not-play list, etc.
Randy continued checking in as the day got closer, which made our minds at ease that all of these details would be taken care of- definitely a plus! A downside in the planning process was that for 95% of our songs, we had to provide the song! They said were not requested often enough, and that we had to provide them or we would be charged additional fees.

The wedding day service was great, very professional fading in and out of songs and our DJ played the songs that we said must be played. However, we did have several guests complain that the DJ would not play their song request (songs we had even pre-provided for the DJ) because he said he had never heard of them and thus wouldn't play them. My husband and I do have a great interest in music, so some of our song choices were not big-name bands; however, I do not know what it matters if the DJ had heard the song before or not.

All of this being said, the music he played sounded great with his sound system. I have heard this is a huge feat due to the acoustic nature of our venue. Furthermore, the DJ checked in several times to make sure everything was going well, which I appreciated. I had 0 complaints the day of the wedding (with all of the planning being done, and not hearing about my few friends' complaints until later).

All in all, the DJ was great and there were no major complaints- just a few things to be improved.

Profile Picture Kaylin, 7/19/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

R & B Sound and Randy Carey in particular were amazing! Randy was great to work with and was very easy to contact when needed. Our friends and family members were talking about our wedding for months after. They told us that had such a fun time and that the music and the DJ were awesome! We not only used R & B as our DJ, but as our videographer as well and everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

I absolutely LOVED our DJ! He played all of the music we had put on our must play list, picked awesome songs to dance to in between, went around and asked guests for any requests, and was always checking with us to make sure we were okay with the timing of him doing things. He even got out and taught everyone how to do a dance at one point! He made it a BLAST and could not say enough awesome things about him! I believe our DJ was named Ron. REQUEST HIM! :) I had so many compliments on our reception, and so much of it was because our DJ kept the party going all night!

Profile Picture Whitney, 12/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ was great!!! I've had so many comments from people about how awesome he was, what I liked more is how affordable he was on my very limited, very small wedding budget!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/5/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

Our DJ was one of the best parts of the whole day. Great reviews from friends and family. I had so much fun at my reception and know that the music played was a key part of that experience.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would recommend R-n-B Sound. Our guests had a great time at our reception.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

The Dj was perfect! We were married outside and had reception inside. This didn't trip them up a bit! They had perfect timing for everything! We had a live pianist play for our ceremony and the DJ to play the music as we were departing from the alter...he had perfect timing! He also played perfect dinner music and music for dancing. None of it was inappropriate!

Profile Picture User3378154, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I really enjoyed having R-n-B Sound at our reception. Cameron, our DJ, was incredibly receptive to what we wanted, and he did not hesitate to ask if he had any questions or concerns. He read the crowd well and was willing to play just about anything within reason. Cameron was respectful of both mine and my husband's wishes to leave out or include specific songs. I am really pleased with our choice to use R-n-B Sound for our music needs! Everyone had a lot of fun, and Cameron's energy and willingness to work with us had a lot to do with that.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/8/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I like that they will take a list of songs you do NOT want to be played

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/24/03, 5 Reviews