RMF Wedding DJ Services Reviews

654 | Missoula, MT

654 Reviews for RMF Wedding DJ Services

• Kate

Kate Dennehy · Married on 10/20/2018

Best dj company in montana

RMF Entertainment was the DJ for our big Butte wedding and they were amazing! They did the music for the ceremony and the reception. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. They were professional, punctual, and FUN! Everybody danced all night long. I highly recommend RMF Entertainment. You won't find anyone better!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Co Re · Married on 10/13/2018

Overall great experience with RMF DJ

RMF did a great job at our wedding and were very easy to work with! I would recommend them to anyone looking for DJ services!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Mandy Willis · Married on 09/30/2018

Hire RMF for your wedding!

We hired RMF for our wedding & we couldn't be more impressed by them & Sam! Sam was very communicative throughout the way & we would have been so lost at our wedding without him! Our guests are still talking about what a great party it was & that wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Sam! Thanks sam mm

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Jana

Jana Lubbers · Married on 09/29/2018

Responsive and professional

RMF Entertainment was so much fun and easy to work with from start to finish. The online client timeline that was provided was an extremely helpful tool to use for me. I also appreciated the check in over the phone the week or so before the wedding. I highly recommend this DJ service to anyone looking for one!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Choice for Your DJ Needs

These guys were great. Very helpful in the upfront planning, were on time and professional the day of, and helped with ceremony audio, speeches and then the eventual dance party which were in three different locations on the wedding grounds. DJ was dressed very nicely and smiling the whole time.

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • KayLeigh

KayLeigh · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing

Sam was great! He really made everything so easy and made the day down perfectly.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

One of the best vendors!

RMF was amazing- so helpful in answering all our questions (we had a lot), meeting with us to talk about the vision we had for our big day, and making sure we were happy on our big day. 10/10. We got so many compliments on how "fun" our wedding was and RMF was such a large part of that!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Zoe

Zoe M · Married on 09/15/2018

So fun! I had such a fun party!

these guys were so fun!!! they had all kinds of lights and big speakers and they had my whole wedding roup dancing all night!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jayme · Married on 09/09/2018

Absolutely Incredible!!

When I was first planning my wedding - I had made the decision that we could do our own audio and cut out the DJ cost. Well, I can tell you how THANKFUL I am that my husband convinced me otherwise. RMF was absolutely incredible and really changed the mood of the wedding. They literally help with everything! They helped us stay on time, introduce everything and everyone, keep the energy going on a Sunday Night, was extremely flexible, and let's not forget how INCREDIBLE Josh - Our DJ was. I seriously couldn't have asked for anyone kinder, friendlier, flexible, and I could go on. Please consider using RMF Entertainment for your event! You WONT regret it - Promise!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

RMF was wonderful to work with. Our DJ Ryan Bradshaw was on top of it. They had great communication before, during and after the wedding. Ryan got to our venue in plenty of time. He was ready to go and had very pleasant music playing while our guests arrived. He had the venue popping with positive energy and kept everyone on the dance floor. We made some quick changes last minute and he helped make sure it all went smooth. Thank you RMF and Ryan for the perfect wedding ceremony!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Laurie · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely the best DJs to hire for your event!

From start to finish top notch DJ services to hire for your event. Our wedding was perfect! Thank you for being apart of our special day!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

Our DJ was Sam and he was phenomenal! Kept things moving, engaged the crowd, and made us feel special. Definitely worth the money to help you navigate your day with zero stress!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

Sent on 07/23/2018

Josh Brann · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic Service, Worry free!

The service was amazing, we literally didnt have to do anything. We chose our songs that were important to us, and we let the DJ do the rest. I would highly recommend RMF Entertainment for any event. Job well done.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

Recommending them to everyone!!!

Sam is amazing and took all the stress out of our wedding day allowing us to just have fun! He dealt with some unique, unplanned situations professionally and was quickly able to get the party back on track! He was so easy to work with through the planning process and promptly answered any questions. A ton of family and guests commented on how awesome he was! My now husband is trying to come up with a reason to have another party for him to DJ lol!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kari · Married on 08/24/2018

Jordan you were fantastic, you definitely made our day a day to remember! We had a blast working with you and would definitely recommend you to everyone! Thanks again for an unforgettable night!!!

Delaney · Married on 08/19/2018

Our RMF DJ was amazing! He kept the party going, played all the songs we requested and knew what he needed to do before we did! I can’t say enough about how great there guys are to work with. Worth every penny!

Destiny · Married on 08/18/2018

We had a wonderful time and our dj kept a large group dancing for the majority of the night! It worked out perfectly! Thank you so much!

Hannah · Married on 08/18/2018

I wish I could give more than just 5 for a rating. Ryan was amazing! He got the party going right off the bat and it never died down even a little! We had friends tell us they were sore for days after the wedding from all the dancing!! Thank you SO much RMF for everything you did for us!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 08/18/2018

Great and professional work!

We had a great time with RMF at our wedding, they were super responsive and helpful during the planning process as well! Showed up early, no issues at all. Great DJ!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Katie · Married on 08/11/2018

I demanded to have Sam as my DJ, I saw him in action and was blown away! He was is hands down the most fun, talented DJ I have ever seen with my four eyes. Not only was he my best vendor at our wedding he is also a friend. Always checking in and up for catching a drink with me. He achieved to get all of my wedding guests on the dance floor!! Truly is the best and worth every penny!

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • Ashli

Ashli · Married on 08/11/2018

Jordan was so wonderful to work with! Very responsive and eager to answer my questions and follow through on my requests!

Jared · Married on 08/11/2018

We were blessed to have Brent from RMF DJ our wedding. He was professional, calming, and kept the party going. By the end of the night he felt like family. Cheers!

Kelsey · Married on 08/04/2018

The RMF team and specifically Jeremy as our wedding DJ could not have been more incredible. They were kind, responsive and flexible. We cannot tell you how many compliments we got on the music at our wedding and how much fun everyone had dancing. I would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a DJ for any event. Thank you for making our wedding such a fun event!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

I would highly recommend this company. I hired them at my DJ for my summer wedding and we had a blast. I think the DJ is one of the most important parts of the reception in which they can make the party. Our DJ played all of the music I requested. They had the crowd on the dance floor the entire night. They were very accommodating and also fun. I had them also act as our MC which worked out perfectly. They are very professional and know how to work the crowd. If you are looking for a great DJ this company is for you!