RMF Entertainment DJ Services Reviews

564 Reviews for RMF Entertainment DJ Services

564 RMF Entertainment DJ Services Reviews
  • Zoe

Zoe M · Married on 09/15/2018

So fun! I had such a fun party!

these guys were so fun!!! they had all kinds of lights and big speakers and they had my whole wedding roup dancing all night!!!!

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

RMF was wonderful to work with. Our DJ Ryan Bradshaw was on top of it. They had great communication before, during and after the wedding. Ryan got to our venue in plenty of time. He was ready to go and had very pleasant music playing while our guests arrived. He had the venue popping with positive energy and kept everyone on the dance floor. We made some quick changes last minute and he helped make sure it all went smooth. Thank you RMF and Ryan for the perfect wedding ceremony!

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

Our DJ was Sam and he was phenomenal! Kept things moving, engaged the crowd, and made us feel special. Definitely worth the money to help you navigate your day with zero stress!

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

Kari · Married on 08/24/2018

Jordan you were fantastic, you definitely made our day a day to remember! We had a blast working with you and would definitely recommend you to everyone! Thanks again for an unforgettable night!!!

Delaney · Married on 08/19/2018

Our RMF DJ was amazing! He kept the party going, played all the songs we requested and knew what he needed to do before we did! I can’t say enough about how great there guys are to work with. Worth every penny!

Destiny · Married on 08/18/2018

We had a wonderful time and our dj kept a large group dancing for the majority of the night! It worked out perfectly! Thank you so much!

Hannah · Married on 08/18/2018

I wish I could give more than just 5 for a rating. Ryan was amazing! He got the party going right off the bat and it never died down even a little! We had friends tell us they were sore for days after the wedding from all the dancing!! Thank you SO much RMF for everything you did for us!!

Katie · Married on 08/11/2018

I demanded to have Sam as my DJ, I saw him in action and was blown away! He was is hands down the most fun, talented DJ I have ever seen with my four eyes. Not only was he my best vendor at our wedding he is also a friend. Always checking in and up for catching a drink with me. He achieved to get all of my wedding guests on the dance floor!! Truly is the best and worth every penny!

Ashli · Married on 08/11/2018

Jordan was so wonderful to work with! Very responsive and eager to answer my questions and follow through on my requests!

Jared · Married on 08/11/2018

We were blessed to have Brent from RMF DJ our wedding. He was professional, calming, and kept the party going. By the end of the night he felt like family. Cheers!

Kelsey · Married on 08/04/2018

The RMF team and specifically Jeremy as our wedding DJ could not have been more incredible. They were kind, responsive and flexible. We cannot tell you how many compliments we got on the music at our wedding and how much fun everyone had dancing. I would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a DJ for any event. Thank you for making our wedding such a fun event!

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

I would highly recommend this company. I hired them at my DJ for my summer wedding and we had a blast. I think the DJ is one of the most important parts of the reception in which they can make the party. Our DJ played all of the music I requested. They had the crowd on the dance floor the entire night. They were very accommodating and also fun. I had them also act as our MC which worked out perfectly. They are very professional and know how to work the crowd. If you are looking for a great DJ this company is for you!

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot thank RMF enough for being simply amazing on my wedding day. Their team goes above and beyond to make sure that their clients are taken care. From the minute I began working with them it has been amazing. Ryan absolutely killed it on our wedding day, I might be biased but I've never had that much fun at a wedding before. Music will make or break your wedding in my opinion and don't even waste your time talking to other companies, just hire RMF.

Jace · Married on 07/21/2018

We gave just a small amount of music we liked and he played great songs all night that matched our small sample. He was super flexible and made the night run smoothly. Thanks!

Elke · Married on 07/20/2018

Service to money ratio...hands down best money spent!!! Sam, you were so great, i was able to look past some of the underwhelming vendor choices because you made it about the party we had with friends and family! Jake and Emma will never forget their wedding as the beat party ever, and you were a big part of that happening. Thank you thank you.
    Elke

RMF Entertainment DJ Services 12
    RMF Entertainment DJ Services 13
    RMF Entertainment DJ Services 14

Connie · Married on 07/20/2018

Very accommodating with special requests and great communication throughout the event.

RMF Entertainment DJ Services 15

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2018

Sam was awesome! He kept the dance floor going all night! Organized and helpful! Our guest were raving about how awesome our DJ was! Thanks Sam and RMF!

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2018

Sam was an awesome DJ. Our guest raves about him. He was organized, fun and upbeat. We would recommend RMF and Sam anytime!

Christian · Married on 07/14/2018

These guys are absolutely amazing! From the months leading up to the wedding, they had clear communication and ease-of-mind with organizing the setlist and layout of our wedding. Each time I talked with Jordan I felt like he was on top of everything and had a genuine interest in working with us. James did such an amazing job being the DJ at our wedding. Not just with playing the music we requested, but the flow of the music and the professionalism with the wedding party. I could not have asked for a better experience at our wedding. Thanks again guys!

Betsy · Married on 07/13/2018

DJ Sam did a great job. He made sure our wedding flowed and he kept the party alive.

Neal · Married on 07/08/2018

Easy to work with, timely with responses, and a wonderful DJ!

Lexie · Married on 07/07/2018

We were beyond impressed with the services RMF provided. They ensured that our wedding ran smoothly and they were very helpful with sticking to a timeline and helping us coordinate everything. Everyone had a blast! Thank you RMF, we will definitely be recommending you!

Dana · Married on 07/07/2018

RMF entertainment was wonderful! We loved the music planning feature online leading up to the wedding. We had the most perfect day and a lot of that had to do with Ryan. I have been to weddings where sound has cut out during the ceremony. With RMF and Ryan, nothing was muffled or staticky and Ryan made sure to move things along quickly so we could enjoy dancing, he was adherent to our requests and would have been willing to play longer if our venue didn’t have a sound ordinance. Thank you RMF for helping make our day so special!