RLF Society Events Reviews

50 | Carrollton, TX

50 Reviews for RLF Society Events

50 RLF Society Events Reviews

Long · Married on 10/06/2018

Johnny was great coordinating the lighting and photobooth for us! Very responsive and affordable. His prices blew the competitors away.

Linda · Married on 04/07/2018

RLF provided a DJ, lighting, and photo booth for my wedding reception on 4/7/18. There are a lot of personalized options to choose from for the photo booth prints and for the monogram lighting. The DJ, Chris Tran, was excellent. He was especially good at emceeing! Very clear and easy to understand, and very energetic which makes a huge impact on the flow of the reception. I think we changed the schedule a couple times and he was on point throughout the night. We really appreciated that. Everyone had a really good time, and dance floor stayed full. The photo booth was awesome. The best part is that the images were posted online for all guests to view! It was posted fairly quickly. I didn't get a chance to see and talk to everyone as much as I would have liked to, so seeing those images a couple days later was perfect. That was a huge plus. Thank you RLF, and thank you Chris!

Vanna · Married on 12/09/2017

Awesome team to work with. Highly recommended for anyone who is planning a wedding. They know it all!!

Thu-Hang · Married on 11/11/2017

RLF Society is a great team to work with! It was very easy to work with John with the wedding planning tools he offers and his quick responsiveness. This team also has a lot of experience with Vietnamese receptions so everything flowed so smoothly. Thank you John!!

Phi · Married on 11/04/2017

RLF is the only wedding\event vendor you should use. They are booked every weekend for a reason. It was such a pleasure working with the RLF team. Everyone is very professional and amazing at what they do. Their lighting, sound system and range of services made our vision into reality. Thank you John, Kevin, and Jimmy K, without you guys, our wedding would not have been possible. If you want to use their services, make sure to book soon! =)

Luan · Married on 11/04/2017

Chris was the best. He was attentive, fun and all our guests loved the music. I have referred him to two friends already.

Joseph · Married on 10/07/2017

They did a great job with our wedding! Johnny helped me to practice serenading my wife, which was above and beyond what was necessary! We appreciate all the work RLF did for my wife and I! Great job guys!!

Caroline · Married on 06/17/2017

Great to work with! Highly recommend!

Viet · Married on 06/10/2017

Great DJing and music with Johnny and Chris. They have ample energy the entire night and kept the mood exciting!!

Michelle · Married on 11/26/2016

We absolutely love RLF Society Events. We used RLF for our MC/DJ/Lighting & sound system, as well as their photo booth for our wedding this past November. They were very professional and accommodating. We gave them a list of songs that we wanted to have played during the reception and they did that plus more. All of our guests complimented on the music selection and we have to give kudos to our DJ DisBJohn. Our first dance was very rememberable and romantic because RLF provided us with smoke on the dance floor. The illusion they created helped our first dance pictures turn out great. And all the guests loved our photo booth! We would highly recommend RLF for their quality of service, devotion and passion.

Phoebe · Married on 10/22/2016

My experience with RLF Society was absolutely perfect! Everything was so professional and organized. John was my DJ, MC, sound, and lighting coordinator. He made sure my wedding kept running smoothly, listened to all of my needs and more! He exceeded my expectations! My guests could not stop talking about how awesome the music and entertainment was! I will definitely recommend RLF to anyone that is in need of great entertainment!

RLF Society put on a quite a show. Our guests tell us it was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been too. John, the DJ & event coordinator, far exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend RLF Society for any event.

Samantha · Married on 09/26/2015

John was awesome! He was great with our introductions, and he stuck with our playlist plus played some requests from our guests. One guest told me that she had never seen the dance floor at a wedding so consistently packed, and another even said she wanted to fly him out for their upcoming wedding in San Francisco! It was a pleasure working with him, and we will definitely recommend him to anyone needing a DJ!

Everyone loved the music, and the photobooth was a hit! I gave the DJ a few examples of songs we like, and he came up with the rest of the playlist. You won't go wrong with them, and they were very easy to work with, and again my guests loved the music they played!

Ngoc · Married on 04/18/2015

RLF Society made our wedding dream come true. We recommend choosing RLF. Great service.

John Hoang was the DJ for our wedding. He did an AWESOME job with the lighting and music. Everyone had a GREAT time and Loved the music. The Music and talented DJ is what made it a memorable wedding party. We would definitely hire him again for any future events and recommend them to anyone.

I had a wedding a month ago and I enjoyed working with John and his company. In the beginning, we only requested his dj services and then my partner wanted special effects lighting 2 weeks before the wedding. I didn't care for it, but I am glad we did because it changed the atmosphere and mood of the venue! A couple of days before the wedding, some of my family members requested for a photobooth and John was able to accommodate us last minute as well and creating a photo design for us. I am so glad we got the special lighting and photobooth, it was money well spent.

John and his company were quick to respond and they were flexible especially with out last minute requests and changes. They were one of my favorite vendors to work with and I will definitely work with/recommend them in the future. I read reviews and have always been skeptical about vendors with perfect 5-star ratings. After working with John, I know it is possible!

Von · Married on 10/18/2014

Hands down the best dj!! He was very helpful with the timeline and gave me a lot of suggestions. he got the feel of the crowd and really knew what kind of music to play which I love!!!!

Thu · Married on 03/29/2014

Choosing RLF Society was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We were extremely pleased with everything and John was absolutely perfect.

We had a Vietnamese/American wedding, so John did a great job keeping both groups of people happy by playing a mixture of music. The most important thing was the ease of planning. Our wedding took place in Texas, but we planned the entire event long distance from Florida (super difficult!!!). The online tools were easy to use, and John was always very prompt in replying to emails. We never had to wait very long for his replies, which is a definite plus when planning a wedding from far away.

RLF Society also did the uplighting for our venue and it was beautiful. I did not know what to expect since I didn't really specify much on that, but when I walked into the reception hall, I was blown away at how gorgeous it looked! These guys really know what they're doing and will make sure that your venue looks awesome!

Another thing I appreciated was that John kept our wedding events on schedule and made sure we did things on time since I know I wasn't keeping track of time. I had a blast at my wedding, and a large part of it was due to the great job by RLF Society!

• F

francesca · Married on 01/18/2014

Sweet sixteen party was fabulous because of our dj and photographer
    Thank you for the attention to details!

Christina · Married on 01/04/2014

RLF Society performed for our wedding in Houston, TX on January 4, 2014. They were very professional and their quality of work was excellent. They communicated well with the bride/groom on any needs that they had and assisted with any issues that occurred throughout the night. The production went seamless! Highly recommended!

Paul · Married on 11/30/2013

So happy with RLF and all the services they provided. From watching to dance floor to see how the people were reacting to the music to keep the energy up, to the LED lighting that changed with a push if a button to set different moods thru out the night and especially the photo booth with great props that kept people entertained were just some of the small details I did not expect. Everyone had many pictures to take home for keepsake. There's was an online gallery people were able to digitally Download as well. Highly recommended, these professionals.

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2013

John was the perfect DJ at our wedding this past weekend. Very professional, easy to work with, and responds to inquiries in a timely manner. We also rented the photobooth through his company and the guests loved it! We are extremely pleased with RLF and would recommend them to all of our friends and family. Our guests are still raving about the awesome DJ at our wedding.

Alyssa · Married on 11/16/2013

We used RLF Society for our wedding in November. It’s been a month since our wedding and we’re still reminiscing on how fantastic the atmosphere was at our wedding by going with RLF. Choosing them was the best decision we’ve ever made. They made our night nothing short from PERFECT! No words could describe how thankful we are to have found them. They provided us with the DJ services, MC, monogram and an awesome photo booth. Songs played can be personally selected by you or requested by your guest. The best one's are the ones the DJ"s mix himself! The MC, Lou did such a wonderful job. He was able to express our gratitude to our guest in ways we weren’t able to. The entire team of RLF, from John to DJ Shadee accommodated all our needs before, during and after the wedding. They were quick on responses and made sure we were happy with our services. We got nothing but compliments from out guest on how much fun they had at our wedding thanks to RLF Society! They're wonderful, awesome, and the BEST DJ service in town! They truly are great people with such professional services. I recommend RLF to every bride/groom out there! They should be your only choice when it comes down finding a DJ! Thank you RLF Society Events for being a part of the biggest day of our lives!

Terie · Married on 11/08/2013

There are not enough words to say just how fantastic RLF Society is. I was on an incredibly tight budget with a completely DIY wedding that was planned in 3 months and RLF took my wedding to a completely different level that I thought was going to be impossible to achieve in such a short amount of time with such a short amount of money. They were my biggest expense, but worth every cent. The uplighting they provided turned my otherwise very blank venue into something exquisite. Their DJs kept ALL of my guests on the dance floor the entire night. The photobooth was customizable & I couldn't be more thrilled at how much fun my guests had with it. The emcee took my ideas and made them happen exactly the way I wanted, when I wanted. Real love forever is what I definitely have for these guys :)