49 Reviews for RLF Society Events

Photobooth (2)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
49 RLF Society Events Reviews

RLF provided a DJ, lighting, and photo booth for my wedding reception on 4/7/18. There are a lot of personalized options to choose from for the photo booth prints and for the monogram lighting. The DJ, Chris Tran, was excellent. He was especially good at emceeing! Very clear and easy to understand, and very energetic which makes a huge impact on the flow of the reception. I think we changed the schedule a couple times and he was on point throughout the night. We really appreciated that. Everyone had a really good time, and dance floor stayed full. The photo booth was awesome. The best part is that the images were posted online for all guests to view! It was posted fairly quickly. I didn't get a chance to see and talk to everyone as much as I would have liked to, so seeing those images a couple days later was perfect. That was a huge plus. Thank you RLF, and thank you Chris!

Profile Picture Linda, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome team to work with. Highly recommended for anyone who is planning a wedding. They know it all!!

Profile Picture Vanna, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John and Kevin were awesome!! They heard what we liked and went with it, but we told them to do what they do because we trust them (which I highly recommend, do NOT micromanage your DJs!!!), and it was perfect! So many of our guests raved about how it was one of the most fun weddings they had been to, and most of that was attributed to the music. And thank you for the memorable moment of my husband serenading his brother and sister-in-law since it was their wedding anniversary as well that night. I don't think we could've plan that impromptu performance any better.

Profile Picture Linh, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RLF Society is a great team to work with! It was very easy to work with John with the wedding planning tools he offers and his quick responsiveness. This team also has a lot of experience with Vietnamese receptions so everything flowed so smoothly. Thank you John!!

Profile Picture Thu-Hang , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RLF is the only wedding\event vendor you should use. They are booked every weekend for a reason. It was such a pleasure working with the RLF team. Everyone is very professional and amazing at what they do. Their lighting, sound system and range of services made our vision into reality. Thank you John, Kevin, and Jimmy K, without you guys, our wedding would not have been possible. If you want to use their services, make sure to book soon! =)

Profile Picture Phi, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was the best. He was attentive, fun and all our guests loved the music. I have referred him to two friends already.

Profile Picture Luan , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Bilingual MC

They did a great job with our wedding! Johnny helped me to practice serenading my wife, which was above and beyond what was necessary! We appreciate all the work RLF did for my wife and I! Great job guys!!

Profile Picture Joseph, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say thanks enough to Chris, who made my wedding reception super fun. We've got tons of compliments on the music. The Lightning, MC, and Photobooth were also great. We're very happy and totally satisfied! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Huong, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJing and music with Johnny and Chris. They have ample energy the entire night and kept the mood exciting!!

Profile Picture Viet, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely love RLF Society Events. We used RLF for our MC/DJ/Lighting & sound system, as well as their photo booth for our wedding this past November. They were very professional and accommodating. We gave them a list of songs that we wanted to have played during the reception and they did that plus more. All of our guests complimented on the music selection and we have to give kudos to our DJ DisBJohn. Our first dance was very rememberable and romantic because RLF provided us with smoke on the dance floor. The illusion they created helped our first dance pictures turn out great. And all the guests loved our photo booth! We would highly recommend RLF for their quality of service, devotion and passion.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My experience with RLF Society was absolutely perfect! Everything was so professional and organized. John was my DJ, MC, sound, and lighting coordinator. He made sure my wedding kept running smoothly, listened to all of my needs and more! He exceeded my expectations! My guests could not stop talking about how awesome the music and entertainment was! I will definitely recommend RLF to anyone that is in need of great entertainment!

Profile Picture Phoebe, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

RLF Society put on a quite a show. Our guests tell us it was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been too. John, the DJ & event coordinator, far exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend RLF Society for any event.

Profile Picture User5539138, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

John was awesome! He was great with our introductions, and he stuck with our playlist plus played some requests from our guests. One guest told me that she had never seen the dance floor at a wedding so consistently packed, and another even said she wanted to fly him out for their upcoming wedding in San Francisco! It was a pleasure working with him, and we will definitely recommend him to anyone needing a DJ!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everyone loved the music, and the photobooth was a hit! I gave the DJ a few examples of songs we like, and he came up with the rest of the playlist. You won't go wrong with them, and they were very easy to work with, and again my guests loved the music they played!

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked RLF Society for reception DJ for 4 hours and their price was pretty fair. They use an online system to pick the songs, so it's pretty easy and intuitive. I would recommend them again.

Profile Picture User5021739, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

RLF Society made our wedding dream come true. We recommend choosing RLF. Great service.

Profile Picture Ngoc, 4/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

John Hoang was the DJ for our wedding. He did an AWESOME job with the lighting and music. Everyone had a GREAT time and Loved the music. The Music and talented DJ is what made it a memorable wedding party. We would definitely hire him again for any future events and recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User4926428, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was willing to work with us on selecting packages to suit our budget needs. Not only was he professional, but the quality of service at our reception was amazing!! He was a great emcee/DJ as our entire dance floor was filled with guests dancing.

He also provided karaoke services and Photo Booth rental which all of our guests loved!

He truly made the night a memorable one!

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had a wedding a month ago and I enjoyed working with John and his company. In the beginning, we only requested his dj services and then my partner wanted special effects lighting 2 weeks before the wedding. I didn't care for it, but I am glad we did because it changed the atmosphere and mood of the venue! A couple of days before the wedding, some of my family members requested for a photobooth and John was able to accommodate us last minute as well and creating a photo design for us. I am so glad we got the special lighting and photobooth, it was money well spent.

John and his company were quick to respond and they were flexible especially with out last minute requests and changes. They were one of my favorite vendors to work with and I will definitely work with/recommend them in the future. I read reviews and have always been skeptical about vendors with perfect 5-star ratings. After working with John, I know it is possible!

Profile Picture User4611745, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Hands down the best dj!! He was very helpful with the timeline and gave me a lot of suggestions. he got the feel of the crowd and really knew what kind of music to play which I love!!!!

Profile Picture Von, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Choosing RLF Society was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We were extremely pleased with everything and John was absolutely perfect.

We had a Vietnamese/American wedding, so John did a great job keeping both groups of people happy by playing a mixture of music. The most important thing was the ease of planning. Our wedding took place in Texas, but we planned the entire event long distance from Florida (super difficult!!!). The online tools were easy to use, and John was always very prompt in replying to emails. We never had to wait very long for his replies, which is a definite plus when planning a wedding from far away.

RLF Society also did the uplighting for our venue and it was beautiful. I did not know what to expect since I didn't really specify much on that, but when I walked into the reception hall, I was blown away at how gorgeous it looked! These guys really know what they're doing and will make sure that your venue looks awesome!

Another thing I appreciated was that John kept our wedding events on schedule and made sure we did things on time since I know I wasn't keeping track of time. I had a blast at my wedding, and a large part of it was due to the great job by RLF Society!

Profile Picture Thu, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sweet sixteen party was fabulous because of our dj and photographer
Thank you for the attention to details!

Profile Picture francesca, 1/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RLF Society performed for our wedding in Houston, TX on January 4, 2014. They were very professional and their quality of work was excellent. They communicated well with the bride/groom on any needs that they had and assisted with any issues that occurred throughout the night. The production went seamless! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Christina, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So happy with RLF and all the services they provided. From watching to dance floor to see how the people were reacting to the music to keep the energy up, to the LED lighting that changed with a push if a button to set different moods thru out the night and especially the photo booth with great props that kept people entertained were just some of the small details I did not expect. Everyone had many pictures to take home for keepsake. There's was an online gallery people were able to digitally Download as well. Highly recommended, these professionals.

Profile Picture Paul, 11/30/13, 1 Review