RKH Images Reviews

67 | Burnsville, MN

67 Reviews for RKH Images

Mv · Getting married on 08/07/2021

A couple of the most caring people will ever meet!

Tracy and Kyle photographed our wedding this summer. We are recommending them to EVERYONE. Why?? Not only are they wonderful photographers, but they are truly caring people who want to make sure everyone is happy and comfortable. Getting married in 2020 has been a real ordeal. We dealt with so much. Making simple phone calls to vendors was something that we emotionally had to prepare for because we had no idea what to expect. Not only were Tracy and Kyle easy to work with in regards to the postponement of our original date, they were there for us. I must have emailed Tracy a dozen times and she responded within minutes, always with an ear to just listen. Even if I needed to just vent about things going on, she would listen and ask if there was anything she could do to help make it better. Both Kyle and Tracy took care to wear masks and distance themselves properly from our guests on our day, photographing with long lenses when necessary. They would always ask if people were comfortable with them approaching anyone. Right now, no one has any idea how anyone else feels, so their concern made everyone comfortable. The day flew by smoothly and efficiently and they got photos of everything. Everything we wanted, things we don't even remember seeing, and more. We absolutely loved our photos and loved working with them. In a time where you are seeing everyone's true colors, seeing people like them that are clearly very caring means the world.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous pictures

Absolutely LOVED working with RKH images and the photos are stunning. We can't wait to get them all back and relive our wedding!!! They had really nice package options that allowed us to get exactly what we wanted and know exactly what it would cost us. This was one of the best choices we made for our wedding- book them now!!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2018

Top Notch Photographers

THE BEST EVER! Tracy and Kyle photographed our wedding this summer and they were better than we could have imagined. Not only were they there for us the day of the wedding to take photos, they were there for us through the whole planning process. If we had any questions, Tracy was there immediately to answer in a professional and experienced manner. They both are such fun people and treat everyone at the wedding with respect and kindness. Their work is TOP NOTCH.

Erik · Married on 10/13/2018

Fun and professional

We had the best time shooting our engagement photos with Kyle and Tracy. We shot them in Stillwater, MN last November. It was SO cold but the photos turned our amazing. They made the whole experience fun and memorable. Most importantly, they were able to capture "us". We are so thankful we went to RKH and can't wait to see photos from out big day.

Bri N. · Married on 10/13/2018

The absolute BEST!!

Kyle and Tracy are an unbeatable pair- seriously THE BEST! Erik and I met with a few other photographers but we didn't have a connection with any of them (something that was important to us). We knew within minutes of meeting with RKH that they were the ones we had to have for our wedding. They were well organized and very responsive to my emails. Come the big day they surpassed our expectations! We laughed so much and it felt so natural. We truly felt like they genuinely wanted to be there with us, capturing all the important moments and making sure we had photos to look back on. We even had some of our guests comment on how interactive and fun our photographers were. Added bonus: we now share the same wedding anniversary (:

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2018

Top Notch Photography Team & Photos

Full disclosure - our wedding was Sept 2018, but here is the review we wrote for another review site right after the wedding:
    We loved working with this husband-wife team on our engagement and wedding photos! They captured so many great photos of our day, and Kyle even captured an epic photo of my new husband dropping me during the dip at the end of our first dance - thanks to Kyle, my hubby will never live it down in our family! Kyle busted his butt fluffing and prepping my dress so it looked beautiful in all the wedding photos. Tracy is incredibly organized with setting up meetings, the engagement shoot, wedding day timeline, etc and was quick to respond to all our emails. She also shoots with Kyle and does a lot of the editing - including getting the extra redness and sweat off everyone’s faces on what was a very hot, humid wedding day. They know how to keep things light and fun when it gets awkward being in front of a camera for several hours and are generally just very nice people. Perhaps most importantly, their calmness on wedding day helped me to stay relaxed and enjoy the day. These two know what they’re doing, and they do it well. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/03/2020

Tiffany · Married on 09/09/2018

Book them now!!!

My husband and I had RKH Images do our engagement and wedding photos. We can not be happier with the amazing work that both Kyle and Tracy have done! They make the whole picture taking process fun and you can tell that they are passionate about what they do! I mean Tracy will lay on her back to get the perfect shot! They're the BEST in the business and if you're still looking for a photographer for your wedding STOP looking now and book Kyle and Tracy for your wedding

Sean · Married on 09/09/2017

We just got our wedding photos back from Kyle and Tracy. We cannot say enough about them. They are very professional, but also so friendly. When I looked for a wedding photographer, I didn’t realize how close we would be to them for our whole day. I’m so glad we found someone we felt comfortable around and someone who cared about our day the way they did. They were there for every step of the day, but somehow were invisible when they needed to be, so as not to get in the way of our guests and us. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I knew the moment we met Kyle and Tracy that they were going to be our photographers. We were planning on meeting with a few different people and making a decision, but when we met them, it was easy. They were so laid back, but also professional and passionate about their work at the same time. They made the day flow so smoothly and our photos were AMAZING. I would recommend them to anyone who wants great photography and good people to work with.

Theresa · Married on 08/26/2017

RKH Images did a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. The photos were beautiful and captured so many great moments. On top of that, both Tracy and Kyle were friendly, easy to work with and flexible with our requests. We were very happy that we chose them to photograph our big day!

L · Married on 07/08/2017

When we chose a photographer for our wedding, I was concerned about my husband, as he really doesn’t like having his photo taken. We did our engagement photos with Kyle and Tracy and they made him so comfortable. I was already eager to get photos taken, but my husband was not and to see that someone was able to get not only good photos of him, but to get him excited about it, was downright incredible. They continued to amaze us during our year long engagement. Tracy was always there when I emailed her question after question and on the day of, they got along so well with all our guests. Our photos turned out beautiful!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/27/2017

One of the best decisions we made when planning was to use RKH Images to capture our wedding. I cannot say enough about how happy we are about that decision. They were both very professional and fun. They had had created a timeline ahead of time to make sure that the day went smoothly and also left in time for in case anything came up. It was more helpful than I could have imagined because things did come up. I never would have thought how much time would get lost when members of our wedding party were not ready on time. Because of their professionalism, they were able to work with the time crunch and still get us everything we wanted and more. Absolutely phenomenal photography, both candid ones that we liked and more traditional shots for the parents. I will be recommending them in the future.

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

Besides incredibly talented, if I could use only one word to describe Kyle and Tracy, I would say caring. They CARE so much about your wedding day. It's easy to say they were the most helpful people working at our wedding. It was a big day and they kept us both not only calm, but happy and stress free. Before the wedding, they helped us plan out details nearly a year in advance and were always there to answer the huge amount of questions I had. That means a lot. As far as the photography, it couldn't have been better. They got both beautiful and fun shots, the candids we wanted, and so much more. Thank you so much.

Mark · Married on 05/20/2017

Kyle and Tracy photographed my sister’s wedding in May. They were both such nice people and so professional. I wanted them to photograph my upcoming wedding, but they were already booked for my date. Great people to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.

Jackie · Married on 05/13/2017

Tracy and Kyle were so great to work with. They dealt with a lot of craziness on our wedding day (while Tracy assures me it was fine) and they were so nice about it. Our photos are just beautiful and they worked so well with everyone. I would refer them to anyone. Thank you again for everything.

A · Married on 03/11/2017

Kyle and Tracy are deserving of the highest of praise. They made not only my wife and me very comfortable on the day of our wedding, but our family and guests loved them as well. They not only take great pictures, they work very hard to ensure that everyone is happy on their wedding day. The day had some pretty stressful moments for us, but we never had to worry about our photography and they calmed us down several times. I’m very grateful for that and we really enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Justin · Married on 11/05/2016

Kyle and Tracy are extremely motivated and passionate about their work. It’s not just about a job with them. It’s about their goal to document the feelings of the day and then immortalize them. We hired them on the spot, the first photographers with no doubt in our minds. THEY ARE THAT GOOD.. We watched their images during the year of planning and became more and more excited for them to shoot our day. They pride themselves on their skills and their reliability, with good reason. They are amazing. My wife is a perfectionist and has high expectations, to say the least. She was more concerned than I was about finding the best and she is also comfortable doing business with people she likes. Who isn’t? I can speak for her when I say that it was an instant connection. The day of the wedding, they were there early, like 8am early. HOURS before the ceremony. They familiarized themselves with the grounds to prepare themselves, to get their lighting, to find areas that we didn’t even think of that made for amazing photos. THAT is the kind of dedication you want. I encourage anyone to look at our photos on their blog, which by the way is merely a fraction of our photos, to get just an idea of the emotions, candids, and more they can capture. They are the best at their craft and will bring out the best in you.

Monica · Married on 10/15/2016

I wanted my wedding day to be perfect. I’m a very organized bride and I wanted my day to reflect that. My wedding photographer was very important to me and RKH Images did not disappoint. Not only did they deal with my many requests with grace and patience, they had suggestions to ensure everything went according to plan, kept in great communication with me throughout our fourteen month engagement, and helped keep us (and my mother) calm during the day. I would recommend them for so many reasons. First and foremost, they are professional. They keep in great communication, as I mentioned before. If I had any questions, I could rely on Tracy to email me back within minutes. That’s very helpful when planning a wedding. They are also a lot of fun to deal with. They get beautiful photography, but do it in a way that keeps us comfortable. We didn’t feel like we were being posed. It was all very candid and fun. They also make a point to get along with EVERYONE at the wedding. My mom was pretty stressed out and they showed her a couple previews of our photos, which eased her stress considerably. All of our wedding guests loved them, leading to a couple of them taking their information (and I don’t even know if those people are engaged or not). If you are looking for a photographer, stop looking. Book with them today – you will be glad you did!!!

Meagan · Married on 10/15/2016

Kyle and Tracy did the photos for my sister’s wedding this summer and their work is AMAZING!!! They are both such fun people who know how to keep the day organized and stress free. The day went by so fast and they could get photos that captured everything. My sister (and my mom) LOVE the photos and so do I.

Connie · Married on 10/15/2016

Kyle and Tracy literally took photos all day long. Kyle even got wet in the St Croix River! Highest quality work...exceeded all of our expectations and we cannot wait to see the finished product!! RKH Images we love love love you guys!!

Corey · Married on 09/24/2016

Kyle and Tracy did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. Our consultation was friendly, booking was a breeze. Kyle and Tracy kept our day on schedule and both maintained energetic and positive attitudes through the whole day. They also did a great job at directing us and our family and friends for photos, because we didn’t really know what to do. Everything they do is filled with love and it shows. We recommend Kyle and Tracy to everyone who is getting married.

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Kyle and Tracy shot our wedding this last summer and were THE BEST. We loved their dedication to our day and us. They really care about their customers and you can tell they have a passion for what they do. A tip – when you hire them, if you have to leave partway through your reception to catch the sunset for photos, DO IT. They asked us if we wanted to take ten minutes to get sunset photos and they were our favorite photos of the whole day. Absolutely amazing.

Abby · Married on 09/17/2016

We loved working with Kyle and Tracy. They both are a lot of fun and are extremely skilled at photography and customer service. They are there for you at the drop of a hat, as my wife was always asking questions about the photos. We would get a response from them within the day, if not minutes. It was amazing. Unlike a lot of photographers that I have seen at my friend’s weddings, these two really care about their customers and ensure that your day is stress free. Everyone in our wedding just loved them and I won’t be surprised if they get a few clients from our friends and family.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

Thank you so much to Tracy and Kyle for all your beautiful photos!!! RKH Images did my daughter’s wedding photography and engagement photos as well and they were so wonderful. Not only do my daughter and son in law love them, I couldn’t be happier with the gorgeous photos I now have framed in my home. Thank you for capturing all these memories.

Andria · Married on 09/03/2016

LOVED Kyle and Tracy for our wedding photographers! Their personality was a perfect fit for us and they were so easy to work with. They worked hard to get all the photo ideas we wanted to do. I had so many people even comment on their dedication during the wedding, especially when they saw them laying on the floor or standing at odd angles to get great shots. We just got our wedding photos last night and they are wonderful. I'd recommend them to anyone having a wedding or in need of any kind of photographs! We were also super excited they photoshopped in some star wars nerdom to one of our wedding party photos. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.