RJ Visual Arts Reviews

RJ Visual Arts 6
RJ Visual Arts 7

Devan · Married on 11/18/2018

Very pleased!

We were very pleased how Dj Jonathan was able to switch up between Latino music and English speaking music seamlessly. The guest loved him!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    RJ Visual Arts 16
    RJ Visual Arts 17

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2018

The best dj ever!

Jonathan and his staff were all great! The music was awesome!! I would recommend him and book him again if I had another event!! Thanks Jonathan!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

RJ Visual Arts's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. We hope you and Aramis are enjoying the married life and we wish you guys the best.

Cassandra · Married on 09/08/2018

Best dj ever!

Jonathan and his team are amazing! He was exactly what we wanted and played everything we asked for. He was always so friendly and professional each time we talked on the phone or emailed each other. He responds right away and offers suggestions to the many questions you may have about the flow of the evening. You can tell he takes pride in his job and will do anything for you to make sure you have a fun filled evening. The hora loca was a BIG hit from start to finish! Our dance floor was filled the entire night and our guests are still talking about our reception! RJ Visual Arts will always be the DJ company we will hire for any future parties/events!

Sent on 04/05/2019

RJ Visual Arts's reply:

Thank you so much for your comment. We definitely had a blast at your wedding. Thank you again for allowing us to be part of your day.

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

Affordable and professional

RJ Visual Arts covered my wedding. We hired them to do our wedding video, DJ services, as well as our photography. Everything was very professional and their prices were more than fair. The photos and video take awhile to get, but that is to be expected. Overall, I was happy with the price and quality of their services.

Sent on 03/22/2019

RJ Visual Arts's reply:

Thank you Katie for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Thank Again

Domingo · Married on 12/24/2017

Was very satisfied

What can I say Jonathan was very professional he also was reasonable on price.He was on time to the venue I will be using his service again I will recommend him to others as well thanks you for the great job you did

Sent on 04/23/2019

RJ Visual Arts's reply:

Thank you very much for your comment. We appreciate it. Thank you once again for allowing us to be part of your special day.

Jamie Bass · Married on 07/07/2017

Awesome to work with. Super flexible

RJ visual arts did not disappoint! They look memorable pictures of my wedding day that I have to cherish for a life time. I highly recommend them for any event. The icing on the cake is their affordable price points.

Sent on 03/22/2019

RJ Visual Arts's reply:

Thank you Jamie for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Thanks Again
  • Natalie

Natalie Gonzalez ·

Best. Experience. Ever!!!

July 2nd 2018 is not just an everlasting memory in the minds of our family and friends, it’s a tangible one we get to share for generations to come. Jon and Ronny are two talented, easy going and energetic people— and it shows through their work. Our day was nothing short of perfection and they made our day 10 times easier. From the time I woke up they were there snapping stellar shots of everything from my dress to the rings, ensuring every detail was captured. Since we were moving we did have a tighter budget than we would have liked to have, but the gentlemen quickly assured us of their affordability along with their military discount which was a deal we couldn’t ignore. Even after our big day, they were easy to reach as well as timely on receiving our digital and printed photos. I have and will continue to recommend Jon and Ronny to anyone looking for someone they can trust with their most precious memories.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    RJ Visual Arts 18
    RJ Visual Arts 19
    RJ Visual Arts 20
    RJ Visual Arts 21

RJ Visual Arts's reply:

Thank you very much Natalie for your kind words. We were honored to be a part of your day. We wish you guys the best. Thanks Again