51 Reviews for RJ the DJ and Company

Microphones (4)
Uplighting (2)
Photobooth (1)
50 RJ the DJ and Company Reviews

My husband and I had a specific vision in mind when it came to our reception - we wanted everyone dancing the entire time with little to no interruptions. We had specific songs that we wanted played (Italian, Spanish, 90's hip hop, Dicso etc.) and we wanted minimal talk from the DJ. RJ worked with us to execute our vision and we are so happy with his work. He met with us beforehand to plan out the evening. During the reception he was so accommodating and responsive to us and he kept our guests and us dancing the whole night. We had so many compliments from our guests about what a fun wedding it was. I also had RJ add uplighting for our venue and was so pleased with how it looked. We recommend RJ without a doubt. Thank you RJ for helping to make our wedding amazing!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RJ was the DJ for our wedding this year, he was truly amazing! He was one of the easiest vendors to work with and extremely professional. He was very flexible, meeting with us both in person and over the phone. He worked with us to have music in three different locations (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception). He made our reception so much fun, the dance floor was never empty. All night and the next day people kept telling us how much fun they had and how great our DJ was! I would HIGHLY recommend RJ to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

RJ was so awesome! Helped me out with my wedding on short notice and did everything I needed him to do without even discussing it because he already knew what needed to be done, he kept us updated throughout with what we had previously discussed to keep us on schedule and went above and beyond!

Profile Picture jessica, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

RJ was amazing! He helped us go over all the details of the songs we needed to choose and did everything we asked. He made it a very fun party for our guests and us!! We are super thankful and so glad we chose him!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RJ the DJ is simply THE BEST! Stop over-thinking and look no further! We have had so many complements about him since our wedding last month. He put us at ease beginning with our first contact. Magically, he was able to cater to every age group while emphasizing our favorite genre. The dancing never stopped! The volume was perfect during dinner. He helped guide us through the wedding itinerary, and the evening flowed perfectly. RJ made our wedding the most wonderful and memorable event of our lives! Sharon and David

Profile Picture Sharon, 1/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

RJ and his team were amazing on our wedding day! Everyone loved the music, games and photo booth. RJ is attentive and understanding. He is more than just a DJ. He understands his clients needs and goes above and beyond to accommodate. I would book him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

RJ was great to work with leading up to the ceremony and we had Nick with us on the day. Nick set up the microphones for the ceremonies and toasts and all elements of the planned day went off perfectly. The real review exists in explaining how Nick captured the essence of the day and played dance worthy tune after tune keeping everyone on the dance floor having an amazing time. He dug deep for some classics and cheese-tastic songs that ensured most of us had no voice the next day due to all our singing. Thanks again guys, it really was the best day! Helen and Mike

Profile Picture Helen, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hiring RJ the DJ was the best decision that I made when planning my parent's 50th Anniversary party. He had all the perfect music and made the entire evening the most special event for my family. His attention to detail, flexibility, and professionalism was amazing! Not to mention his enthusiasm and ability to connect with the guests. I would highly recommend hiring RJ the DJ for your next event to ensure success!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RJ and his company were awesome! They were great to work with leading up to our big day and did an amazing job during our reception. It couldn’t have gone any better and all of our guests had a great time with great music. He really played to our crowd well and was a great MC through the night. All of this and at a great value- the cost was very budget-friendly compared to many other options we found!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RJ the DJ and Company was absolutely amazing. RJ was so kind, flexible and listened to my wife Lily and I for what we wanted at our wedding. RJ the DJ and Company played the BEST music and got the whole wedding crowd to participate in dancing and having a great time. Lily and I received so much positive feedback from our guests that the DJ was absolutely amazing and that they had the best time at our wedding. Lily and I could not have asked for better entertainment for our special day. Thank you Rj the DJ and Company:)

Profile Picture Deirdra, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hiring a DJ is such an important decision for your wedding day. We met with four other companies in our search and RJ was the only one who could guarenteee he would be the DJ at our wedding unlike other companies who would see who was available to work the event. We really liked his personality and energy which was really important to the vibe and energy we wanted at our wedding. RJ listened to all of our wishes and was always responsive to our emails and questions in the months leading up to the wedding. We had a fantastic wedding and we are so glad we hired RJ. Our wedding was a blast. Months later people are still talking about our wedding and our DJ.

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RJ was awesome! We got a ton of compliments on the playlist and he had a huge selection to pick from. Everyone enjoyed the jazz compilation during cocktail hour and we got numerous requests for a copy of the rock and country he played to dance to. He read the dance floor like a champ and was very entertaining to our guests. RJ is extremely easy to work with and has absolutely awesome prices. He even invited us to some of the other events he DJ’s so we could get a feel for his presence and style. We were extremely impressed and hands down recommend him for your wedding. May it be as perfect as ours! Thanks RJ!!!

Profile Picture William, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RJ was great while I was planning the music portion of my wedding! Even when I gave him an extensive playlist he put it together in perfect order and had my dance floor moving the whole time. He even went above and beyond while working with my daughter who sang our wedding song. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

we had a great time. easy to work with and very flexible. our guests were very pleased

Profile Picture User7886486, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you so much for the fantastic music and your dj services during the August 21st wedding The partying and dancing was non-stop with nearly all of the guests actively involved. You played a major role in making the night truly exceptional. RJ - you are awesome!

Profile Picture Gary, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone had such a good time at our wedding and a HUGE part of that was because of RJ. Not only did he read the audience and play awesome music, but he really went above and beyond by making sure we were sticking to a timeline. He is the best - book him!

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We highly recommend RJ the DJ & Company for your event! We used them for our wedding ceremony and reception and we were just thrilled with the work and talent. The day was absolutely as we envisioned thanks to all of the preparation, knowledge, and experience that RJ has. We felt at ease the entire process. Thank you so very much for all your artistic creativity and professionalism! We loved the uplighting you had to offer! We had a wonderful ceremony and reception, and we had many compliments on the music and evening!! Many guests saying it was the best wedding they had every attended! Thanks again, RJ!!

Profile Picture Kelly Aaron, 7/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Rj the dj and company was the best decision for our wedding! they were entertaining, fun, and on the spot kept the crowd entertained at our wedding! we would use them 100x over.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RJ the DJ provided the music for our wedding day in June 2016. I was hesitant to have a DJ ay my wedding because my music preferences are not the normal pop/hip-hop and rap. My husband suggested RJ the DJ. RJ and I had a few conversations and immediately he related to my concerns and provided many suggestions. On the wedding the day, RJ himself was the DJ, and the music turned out better than I could have imagined! It was truly amazing to know event turned out so well, and having RJ take care of the music made everything so much better. I would absolutely recommend RJ the DJ to anyone considering music services for their event.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, MC

My husband and I highly recommend RJ the DJ & Company for your event! We used them for our wedding ceremony and reception. Every last detail was taken care of. The music was phenomenal and the MC work impeccable. Thank you so very much for all your professionalism! We had so many compliments on the music and evening!! Thank you RJ!!

Profile Picture User7115179, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

RJ was amazing for my wedding last year! He did everything perfect! Even did a game (I didn't ask for or plan it) for the guests at the beginning of the reception that had us all in tears from laughing so hard! He played all the songs I wanted heard and made sure to abide by the ones I didn't want too. He gaged the rooms atmosphere perfectly and played the songs that went with what we needed at the time. Was also really well priced! Absolutely would recommend all brides and grooms booking him for their weddings!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RJ the DJ and Company did an excellent job at our wedding. He played a great mix of music and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night. We had so many compliments from our guests about how much fun they had and once the music started, they never sat back down. That is exactly what we wanted and could not have made a better choice in a DJ. I would definitely use him again in the future and highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Aime, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC

RJ was very personable and played all sorts of music to keep the energy flowing and everyone on the dance floor! He also was very receptive when I asked for last minute changes to wedding party entrances. I definitely recommend him and his company!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RJ and the videographer, John, helped make my wedding just as I imagined it to be. For years I've dreamed of what music I would have and how important it would be to have the music that meant the most. It was important to have so many different genres and eras of music and always be able to dance. I couldn't get off the dance floor!! It was a great day and i'll always be thankful.

Profile Picture Kellie, 9/26/15, 1 Review