Fox Grove Films Reviews

7 Reviews for Fox Grove Films

1 User photo

Fox Grove Films 1

Lis Gonzalez · Married on 12/09/2018

So incredibly professional and talented! He captured everything in the moment!

I could go on and on about how amazing it was working with RJ! He was so easy to work with and the process of hiring him was incredibly smooth! He captured everything so beautifully and the video is one of my favorite things from our day. We watch it all the time! If you’re questioning having a videographer, DON’T! It’s so worth it and he’s the best one to have on your big day!

Thank you again!!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Fox Grove Films's reply:

Lisa you're so kind! Thank you so much for choosing and trusting me to capture your wedding day! You guys deserve the best! :)
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/16/2018

Thank you RJ!

There aren't enough words to thank RJ in being a part of wedding last November and creating our wedding video that I'll forever cherish. Not only is RJ personable, creative, and makes magic in every photo and video; he makes you comfortable and have so much fun throughout shooting! I'm so grateful to call RJ my videographer, but now a friend. Thank you again RJ!

Fox Grove Films 2
    Sent on 02/27/2019

Arlene · Married on 10/06/2018

FoxGroveFilms is amazing. Very creative and professional.

RJ was on time, creative and a very sweet guy. He did everything in his power to be everywhere and anywhere to capture all the beautiful moments of our special day. He made our vision come to life. For any future films needed, I will definitely contact RJ again. God bless him and his skills.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Joe · Married on 05/26/2018

RJ is absolutely amazing! His work is phenomenal! Multiple friends have told my husband and I that our wedding video is the best they have ever seen. RJ is an absolute joy to work with! He is extremely kind and goes above and beyond to make sure you get the exact video you are hoping for! I would pick him again and again!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Amanda Abbott Merideth · Married on 04/21/2018

Florida Beach Wedding

Fox Grove Films is the way to go if you truly want to capture the essence of your wedding! RJ is super talented and passionate and it shows through with the video. He has a creative approach and definitely catches the emotion. My video was perfect and even brought me to tears! He was up for anything and excited about our vision to capture our love for adventure and each other - with a morning beach wedding, jazz brunch, motorcycle exit in wedding attire and paddle board session with our family if friends finished off with a bonfire, he was there every step of the way. Couldn’t be more pleased!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Fox Grove Films's reply:

Amanda! You and Sean were the perfect couple to work with on a wedding day! Thank you for your kind words, teaching me to paddle board and just letting us have such a fun time alongside you guys! Wishing the best to you and Sean. :)

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2017

RJ was super awesome and accommodating, Was super attentive to what I wanted and even got some great shots and still of us. He was the videographer at our wedding but just as equally talented photographer. Would love to work with RJ for more events !

thank you!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Ariana · Married on 05/14/2016

I actually had the amazing opportunity for RJ to not only be my second shooter for my engagement photos but also as my videographer for my wedding this last March. Not only is RJ very kind and responsive to questions he also has an amazing eye for detail. My video was not only high picture quality but the angles and transitions were beauty filmed and edited together. His work in both photography and videography are both breathtaking and stunning. He is extremely talented and gifted in his job. I'd hire RJ again in a heartbeat and hope to hire him again someday !

Sent on 04/13/2017