RJ Musical Entertainment Reviews

RJ Musical Entertainment 1
  • Janese

Janese · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection

I hired RJ Musical Entertainment for my June 1st wedding. I would high recommend RJ Musical Entertainment. Ray was professional and as MC kept the flow of the evening going. He played the songs we requested on the form that we filled out prior to our wedding. (Added bonus you can save and come back to the online form before submitting.). Everything went amazing and the music had people on the dance floor.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Jody Beritich · Married on 05/11/2019

RJ Musical Entertainment

Very professionally, kind and wonderful. Highly recommended for any event.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • David

David Stiver · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!! He was very helpful and knowledgeable!

Ray was awesome!! His website was very helpful, allowed us to see the top rated songs and get an idea of what we wanted. My wife and I found our first dance song via his website, one we'd never heard before and fell in love with! And any song that we didn't have a personal preference for, he provided some great choices! Absolutely would recommend, a hundred times over!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Meg Foster · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful person and great DJ

Ray was nothing short of amazing, and an integral part of our wedding and reception. He was phenomenal to work with from beginning to end. Our guests had nothing but wonderful comments about the music and his professionalism. His website was very easy to navigate, and when I requested a call prior to our special day to discuss last minute concerns, he put all of my concerns to rest. I can't recommend him more highly. He met every expectation and then some.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • William

William · Married on 12/29/2018

Over the Top and setting the Bar higher!

Ray was and is the consummate professional, DJ-Ray provided the P.A. system with wireless Mic's for the service the toasts and speeches that seemed to go on and.... well, on.
    We had an issue with back lighting on the curtains behind the arbor and Ray brought the lights and coordinated with the decorator with out hesitation. We had several compliments on the back ground music which Ray selected virtually on his own and it all worked. I would use him again if I had another daughter but alas only one this life time. He DJ's during the week, I may go just to listen 5 stars Ray.

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/15/2018

Best DJ around!

What can we say- DJ Ray is the best out there! He is a one of a kind professional. He responded to all of my emails within hours & even met with my parents to discuss further questions that we had, as I live out of state. His planning forms are very easy to fill out to ensure a smooth wedding day and Ray made sure to reach out to me with ay questions regarding any of the songs and timeline. He did the music for our ceremony & reception- the entire night ran so perfectly. The dance floor was an absolute blast due to DJ Ray's amazing work and we have had nothing but raving reviews from our guests. Overall, he is an amazing DJ & so great to work with!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Crawford · Married on 12/06/2018

Wonderful!

Dj Ray was great to work with. He was very responsive in the planning process and even came to our rehearsal. We got a ton of people saying they loved his transitions. The highlight for me though was when our wedding cordinator told him to play the song I was supposed to walk down the aisle to before the wedding party was ready. I was panicking because I knew the song was about to end and no one had even started walking down the aisle yet but DJ Ray looped the song so perfectly no one even noticed! His quick thinking was greatly appreciated.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic!!

Ray is worth every penny! With very little guidance he read the audience at my wedding perfectly. He did background music for a cocktail hour, guided our table releases for the buffet line, and really kept us on track all the way through dancing and last call. I was worried that no one would be dancing at my wedding but he had us all on the whole evening, old and young. He knocked it out of the park. I could not be happier with how the entire event came together. So thankful!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jonathon Carstens · Married on 11/03/2018

An Absolute Masterclass in Entertainment.

I could not be happier with DJ Ray. He provided entertainment and performed as the MC at my wedding in Tacoma. Leading up to the wedding he was very responsive, easy to work with, provides an easy to use website, and simply handled all of our requests.

During the event, he was dressed very well, handled all aspects of his job professionally, worked easily with our coordinator, and worked in all of our last minute and oddball requests. The processional and recessional music were executed flawlessly. We were worried about the processional music ending while the bride was walking, as I have been to weddings where this happens and it is tragic, but Ray told us not to worry and used his magical DJ powers to ensure that the song played as long as needed with no dead air.

During dinner and during the dancing part of the night, we wanted Ray to do his thing and entertain the guests, so we let him know that we had no special musical requests. He read the crowd and played exactly the right songs, at exactly the right times, with seamless transitions, and provided a huge variety of music that hit the spot with all of our guests. Even the bride's 80 year old grandmother was out there on the floor all night. I saw a number of people talking with him during the night, and he seemed to handle all of their requests as well.

Seriously, if you're going to have entertainment at any event, hire Ray. His rates are very competitive and he does an incredible job.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Brynne · Married on 09/15/2018

Ray was a great DJ and really kept the party going. He was very professional and organized which really put me at ease. I would definetly recommend DJ Ray to anyone who is in a need of a good DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Paul · Married on 09/08/2018

Wow, what else can I say? I was able to track Ray down when our original DJ fell through. I'm not saying last minute but last few months to be sure. I was very lucky that Ray was available. I'm not one who can identify songs or artists but that is not to say I do not like music its just not my thing, luckily it is Ray's thing and he does it well! With the minimal of input for the songs for key points of the evening he kept things rolling along like clockwork, down to and including getting everyone to the dance floor after the cake cutting and keeping them there for the rest of the evening.

This should not be your last chance at getting a DJ like it was for me, it should be your first choice.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Melanie · Married on 09/02/2018

We were very lucky to have found Ray. He was easy to work with and was very accommodating to all of our requests! Ray handled our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception music and everything was absolutely perfect. As a bride, the last thing you want to worry about is whether the mics are working, or if the dj has the schedule correct. With Ray, we didn't worry a bit! Thank you Ray!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Christen · Married on 08/11/2018

Ray went above and beyond what we expected for our wedding reception. He stuck to our list of preferred songs while allowing our guests to make requests on the spot. He was so easy to work with, worked seamlessly with our other vendors, and allowed our reception to run smoothly. Our guests had a blast, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2018

So professional and easy to be around. He understands what music to play to get the party starting!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    RJ Musical Entertainment 2

Long · Married on 07/28/2018

Dj Ray was great! Very easy to work with. We requested a few songs to be played during the reception and asked DJ Ray to build a playlist around those songs and he did just that. Everyone stayed and danced all night till it was time to leave. Thanks DJ Ray!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Josh · Married on 07/07/2018

From start to finish Ray was incredibly helpful and responsive. We felt very comfortable coming to him for recommendations and input during the planning process. It was a great feeling knowing we could trust his expertise. I can honestly say we didn't have to worry a bit and the day-of went off flawlessly.

We definitely recommend Ray to anyone looking for DJ services!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Anthony · Married on 06/29/2018

Ray is one of the most responsive persons I've ever dealt with. He responds in the matter of hours, not days. Moreover, he's incredibly professional. If you want a DJ that will meet with you ahead of your event (he met with us twice), discuss your questions and options, and follow through on every detail you discussed Ray is your guy.

Ray is very thorough and digitally organized. He has a website that allows you to plan all aspects of your ceremony and reception including listing out musical choices for each item (wedding processional, recessional, grand entrance, etc.) It also allows you to specify you will be in each role (parents names, those in the grand entrance, persons giving toasts, etc.) so Ray can follow along during your wedding and cue people or music at the exact right time.

Finally, Ray is a professional DJ who is inconspicuous. Despite running everything to plan and getting the dance floor happening and keeping it going he never made himself the center of attention. In fact, you barely knew he was there. That, to us, was the hallmark of a great wedding DJ. Photos to come shortly.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Liz · Married on 06/23/2018

Just got married 6/23/2018. We selected Ray based off of multiple personal reviews from friends who used his services for their weddings, very happy we did! Things are busy and chaotic and I wasn't the best or most clear with communicating, but Ray was amazing and well seasoned and pulled off an amazingly well timed set of songs. He's very professional and polite, I'm so thankful for how he added to the wedding being a success! I would definitely recommend RJ services to anyone! I'm sure I didn't make it easy for him being a distracted bride but he had it all on lockdown! The music, the sound, the lights, all of it perfect! You rock! Totally appreciate everything!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/16/2018

Ray was a terrific DJ! We decided to have our ceremony in a different location than our reception and Ray was able to accommodate both locations (even accommodating an outdoor ceremony in Deception Pass!) Ray picked wonderful music that fit with our vision and mood for the day and supported us in moving along during the reception. He was very professional, kind, and wonderful to work with! The music was a highlight of our day and we are very grateful for all of his help!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Chris · Married on 03/10/2018

My wife and I were married on 3/10/2018. We selected DJ Ray based on the numerous positive reviews we saw as well as the reasonableness of his quote compared to other options. Upon reaching out to him, he was nothing but pleasant and responsive to work with. His website was easy to use and was super helpful with any questions we had along the way. For the wedding itself, minus a few selected songs we wanted him to play for the ceremony and first dance, we didn’t have a real image of what we wanted for music. We had a very mixed bag for our guests. He did an amazing job of playing a variety of music that seem to suit everyone’s desires. I would highly recommend DJ Ray for your DJ needs.

Sent on 03/23/2018
  • lydia

lydia · Married on 12/31/2017

He did an amazing job at our New Years Eve wedding!! I wiuld highly recommended his services!! I married my high school sweetie of 13 years on new years eve. After many years and 2 kids this was a dream night for me. I really wanted the playlist of my dreams to match he delivered that and made my night complete. He was dressed nicely, on time, great setup, and flexible when things were off on timing! Responsive and friendly. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Bethany · Married on 11/05/2017

Had Ray DJ for our wedding reception. Ray was very quick to respond via email or phone with any questions I had before the wedding. During the reception everything went well, he was attentive all evening to make sure the music was appropriate for our timeline and easily adjusted to any changes I made throughout the evening.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

Ray is a very easy going guy, does what you ask him too, easy to contact and very quick to respond, flexible for meetings, always kept in touch with my other vendors during the wedding to keep things running smoothly. Great song choices too! Thank you Ray!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Nam · Married on 09/23/2017

Ray was very professional from beginning to end. He arrived extra early to make sure everything was setup. He has been very responsive to emails and requests. Great DJ for your event and very nice guy overall.

Sent on 09/24/2017