RiverView Family Farm Reviews

52 | Knoxville, TN

52 Reviews for RiverView Family Farm

52 RiverView Family Farm Reviews

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2018

We have had two major events at the farm. And I have been to several others at the farm. They always go above and beyond! It is stunningly gorgeous and the staff never disappoints! It has been a pleasure to work with them. They also support their local community in many ways and I am proud to recommend this amazing venue and family!

Elizabeth Neutens · Married on 10/13/2018

Stunning Venue and Great Experience

Rachel and her team were amazing to work with in organizing our wedding. We were married on the farm 10.13.18 and everything went off with out a hitch. Rachel worked to make sure every detail was timed and planned perfectly! The setting is stunning. We were fortunate enough to have the cows in the pasture directly behind the ceremony site, which I loved! It really added to the fun rustic feeling we wanted in our wedding. If you are looking for a beautiful and unique setting for your wedding, please check out RiverView!

Cheryl · Married on 07/28/2018

What a wonderful experience! We were overjoyed with this venue for our daughter’s wedding! The lakeside setting was gorgeous, and all the aspects of the venue including the barn, farmhouse, patio, and outdoor ceremony site were fantastic! On the wedding day the venue was absolutely beautiful, and so enjoyable for our guests. But the primary reason we picked RiverView and would recommend it to anyone was because of Rachel Samulski! When first meeting her, we knew that she would be a joy to work with. She gave us excellent planning advice, and was always available to answer questions. She’s extremely organized and detailed, while at the same time very calm and encouraging. The wedding day was seamless. Rachel and her team were intentional and thoughtful with all the details, and enabled us to enjoy our daughter, son-in-law, family and friends! We would highly recommend checking out RiverView Family Farms!

Teresa · Married on 04/14/2018

Take a look at this venue! It's pure perfection.

Elise · Married on 01/01/2018

Foothills Land Conservancy has worked with Rachel and her team to host our annual summer fundraiser at RiverView over the last two years. The venue is just the right fit and location to host our organization's event. Rachel is very helpful, not only during the day of the function, but she also assists with the advanced planning that goes into hosting an event of 250+ attendees. Rachel's experience and passion for event planning ensures that communication and logistics among the caterer, servers, and party rental company all runs smoothly. One thing to note is how relaxed guests feel when they come out to the farm - I've seen it (and felt it) and you will too! - Elise Eustace, FLC Communication & Development Director

Taylor · Married on 10/27/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Riverview Family Farm! Rachel was amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. The whole day was a fairytale. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. I recommend this venue to anyone looking for a dream wedding!

RiverView Family Farm 9

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2017

Riverview Family Farm was the best! There is no need to look any further if you are seeking on outdoor or barn type wedding! From the moment we walked on the property, we had a peace that this was the place where God wanted us to marry. Rachel is a delight to work with with. She gave us her undivided attention when we were visiting the property and then was available thru our wedding day! We paid extra to have her as our day of coordinator and no one could have made our day go any better. We had our dream wedding and it was truly the best day of our lives! Everything went so well and it amazed us how well Rachel, Ogle Entertainment, Buddy's Catering, Shane Hawkins Photography and Ryan's Productions worked together.

RiverView Family Farm 10
    RiverView Family Farm 11
    RiverView Family Farm 12

Mark · Married on 10/22/2017

My wife and I were married at RVFF in October 2017. This was a perfect venue for us. Rachel was beyond accommodating and made certain our special day was memorable. We would HIGHLY recommend RVFF!

Don · Married on 10/22/2017

We had our daughter's wedding at Riverview in October 2017. The day was perfect and we had so many great memories. It was such a pleasure to work with Rachel. We have visited the farm once since the wedding and Rachel always makes us feel like family. We are so happy we chose RVFF !

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

Riverview was the the 3rd place I looked at when I was trying to find a venue for my wedding and I knew as soon as I saw it that it was the place! Not only is the view great but so is the staff and also they have the cutest animals!!! If you are looking for the perfect rustic wedding venue then riverview is the venue for you!

RiverView Family Farm 13
    RiverView Family Farm 14
    RiverView Family Farm 15
    RiverView Family Farm 16
    RiverView Family Farm 17

M · Married on 10/01/2017

My daughter’s 8th birthday party was a huge success. What a beautiful place for parties for all ages. We had fun things to do from playing games in the yard, picnic on the large deck, making popcorn and a hayride - all while surrounded by the picturesque view. The owners are so accommodating. They make it easy to personalize your party or event the way you want it for lasting memories. RiverView Fanily Farm is the ideal location for an any event!

Kristy · Married on 09/30/2017

River view Family Farms “Rachel” definitely made our wedding a memorable one. As the mother of the bride you always hope that things run smoothly and with Rachel and her staff that was possible. We didn’t have to worry about one thing!!! So thankful!

Britni · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Riverview family farms! Everything turned out perfect, I don’t think my family will ever stop Talking about how beautiful the venue was.

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2017

My daughter was married at RiverView this past weekend, and I cannot say enough about what a wonderful experience it was. Incredible venue and gorgeous setting---and even though it was (well) designed to be an event/wedding venue, it has the vibe that you are at a friend's property who is letting you have your wedding there. You can tell that Rachel and her family love this place and are proud of it and enjoy letting others enjoy it. Most importantly, working with Rachel and her team was better than I ever could have imagined. Rachel is efficient while still being personable, she is organized while still being flexible, and they all bent over backwards to not only help me, but to anticipate anything that might make the guests' experience even better AND make sure the couple had the wedding of their dreams (which they did). Love, love, love....

Laura Anne · Married on 05/20/2017

Rachel was so amazing! She was always prompt at answering my many calls and questions and helped our wedding go off without a hitch!

dana · Married on 05/13/2017

The Riverview family farm was the perfect setting for our daughter’s spring 2017 wedding. The entire staff and especially Rachel were so helpful caring and being attentive to our every need. Rachel truly has the gift of hospitality and keen attention to detail making the wedding day seem effortless for our family. Our only job was to celebrate! It was a blessing to work with Riverview family farm.

Katelyn · Married on 04/22/2017

Rachel is fantastic!!!! We clicked as soon as I met her and I knew it was the place I wanted to have my wedding!

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking for an outdoor venue, your search can stop here. RiverView Family Farm is the PERFECT barn wedding and reception location. RiverView is fairly new, but it is not to be missed or overlooked. I suggest you check it out now because this place is going to book up quickly. RiverView has several different options for an outdoor wedding, all with a beautiful view of the Tennessee River. The barn has sliding doors that open up to the outside for an indoor/outdoor reception. The barn is perfect, the view is perfect, and the location is perfect too. I kept looking for wedding venues in Maryville and the Smoky Mountains. RiverView is conveniently located in Farragut. My in-town guests simply had to drive to Campbell Station Road. My out of town guests stayed in a hotel near Turkey Creek. Rachel (the woman who runs River View) is very easy to work with. I highly recommend RiverView.

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

Absolutely beautiful venue! Probably one of the most perfect East Tennessee lakeside venues. Rachel made the wedding seamless. The food was superb and the staff were professional and thoughtful. I couldn't imagine a better wedding for our dear friends.

Jacob · event on: 04/19/2015

Beautiful setting on the lake, with great views. The barn is immaculate. The staff is very friendly and easy to work with. My family stood in awe of the whole place and wants to model their property after Riverview. Fantastic experience, can't wait to be back!!

Kathryn · Married on 04/02/2016

Rachel is wonderful, she was so accommodating and knew exactly how to create a fantastic wedding day experience! And her assistant Megan was wonderful as well! I can't recommend this venue enough! It's a beautiful location, a great space, away from traffic, and has a wonderful team! Check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Mary · Married on 04/02/2016

As the parents of the bride and this being our first wedding to host, we were extremely happy with RiverView. We had looked at several venues before booking RiverView and the moment we walked onto the property we knew this was the place. Such a peaceful setting, away from the traffic but yet convenient to West Knoxville. Rachel was so friendly and accommodating and also helped us in selecting a caterer and florist. Her assistant, Megan, was also wonderful and such a help with the rehearsal and wedding day activities! I can't imagine a better experience with a venue. We were excited to be the first wedding of RiverView's second season and it seemed like they had been pros at doing this for years. Our wedding was 4 months ago and we are STILL receiving many compliments on the venue and how smoothly everything went! We have recommended RiverView to quite a few brides to be!

This venue is incredible. The beauty of the location is breathtaking and the owners make you feel like family!

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2015

Rachel makes this such an easy process. So much is included with her packages, and we were able to modify as needed to fit our specific needs. Unlike many vendors, RiverView did not have a "preferred" list for photography, catering, etc. I appreciated having the freedom to work with people I already knew and liked. The farm speaks for itself - it takes my breath away every time I visit. Rachel and her staff will go above and beyond to troubleshoot, firefight, and celebrate this time with you.