51 Reviews for RiverView Family Farm

Indoor (5)
Covered Outdoor (4)
Scenic Views (4)
30 RiverView Family Farm Reviews

We have had two major events at the farm. And I have been to several others at the farm. They always go above and beyond! It is stunningly gorgeous and the staff never disappoints! It has been a pleasure to work with them. They also support their local community in many ways and I am proud to recommend this amazing venue and family!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

What a wonderful experience! We were overjoyed with this venue for our daughter’s wedding! The lakeside setting was gorgeous, and all the aspects of the venue including the barn, farmhouse, patio, and outdoor ceremony site were fantastic! On the wedding day the venue was absolutely beautiful, and so enjoyable for our guests. But the primary reason we picked RiverView and would recommend it to anyone was because of Rachel Samulski! When first meeting her, we knew that she would be a joy to work with. She gave us excellent planning advice, and was always available to answer questions. She’s extremely organized and detailed, while at the same time very calm and encouraging. The wedding day was seamless. Rachel and her team were intentional and thoughtful with all the details, and enabled us to enjoy our daughter, son-in-law, family and friends! We would highly recommend checking out RiverView Family Farms!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Take a look at this venue! It's pure perfection.

Profile Picture Teresa, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Foothills Land Conservancy has worked with Rachel and her team to host our annual summer fundraiser at RiverView over the last two years. The venue is just the right fit and location to host our organization's event. Rachel is very helpful, not only during the day of the function, but she also assists with the advanced planning that goes into hosting an event of 250+ attendees. Rachel's experience and passion for event planning ensures that communication and logistics among the caterer, servers, and party rental company all runs smoothly. One thing to note is how relaxed guests feel when they come out to the farm - I've seen it (and felt it) and you will too! - Elise Eustace, FLC Communication & Development Director

Profile Picture Elise, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough great things about Riverview Family Farm! Rachel was amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. The whole day was a fairytale. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. I recommend this venue to anyone looking for a dream wedding!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Parking

Riverview Family Farm was the best! There is no need to look any further if you are seeking on outdoor or barn type wedding! From the moment we walked on the property, we had a peace that this was the place where God wanted us to marry. Rachel is a delight to work with with. She gave us her undivided attention when we were visiting the property and then was available thru our wedding day! We paid extra to have her as our day of coordinator and no one could have made our day go any better. We had our dream wedding and it was truly the best day of our lives! Everything went so well and it amazed us how well Rachel, Ogle Entertainment, Buddy's Catering, Shane Hawkins Photography and Ryan's Productions worked together.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

My wife and I were married at RVFF in October 2017. This was a perfect venue for us. Rachel was beyond accommodating and made certain our special day was memorable. We would HIGHLY recommend RVFF!

Profile Picture Mark , 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our daughter's wedding at Riverview in October 2017. The day was perfect and we had so many great memories. It was such a pleasure to work with Rachel. We have visited the farm once since the wedding and Rachel always makes us feel like family. We are so happy we chose RVFF !

Profile Picture Don , 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Riverview was the the 3rd place I looked at when I was trying to find a venue for my wedding and I knew as soon as I saw it that it was the place! Not only is the view great but so is the staff and also they have the cutest animals!!! If you are looking for the perfect rustic wedding venue then riverview is the venue for you!

Photo
Profile Picture Brooke, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake

My daughter’s 8th birthday party was a huge success. What a beautiful place for parties for all ages. We had fun things to do from playing games in the yard, picnic on the large deck, making popcorn and a hayride - all while surrounded by the picturesque view. The owners are so accommodating. They make it easy to personalize your party or event the way you want it for lasting memories. RiverView Fanily Farm is the ideal location for an any event!

Profile Picture M, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

River view Family Farms “Rachel” definitely made our wedding a memorable one. As the mother of the bride you always hope that things run smoothly and with Rachel and her staff that was possible. We didn’t have to worry about one thing!!! So thankful!

Profile Picture Kristy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about Riverview family farms! Everything turned out perfect, I don’t think my family will ever stop Talking about how beautiful the venue was.

Profile Picture Britni, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Parking, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up

My daughter was married at RiverView this past weekend, and I cannot say enough about what a wonderful experience it was. Incredible venue and gorgeous setting---and even though it was (well) designed to be an event/wedding venue, it has the vibe that you are at a friend's property who is letting you have your wedding there. You can tell that Rachel and her family love this place and are proud of it and enjoy letting others enjoy it. Most importantly, working with Rachel and her team was better than I ever could have imagined. Rachel is efficient while still being personable, she is organized while still being flexible, and they all bent over backwards to not only help me, but to anticipate anything that might make the guests' experience even better AND make sure the couple had the wedding of their dreams (which they did). Love, love, love....

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Planning

Rachel was so amazing! She was always prompt at answering my many calls and questions and helped our wedding go off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Laura Anne, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Riverview family farm was the perfect setting for our daughter’s spring 2017 wedding. The entire staff and especially Rachel were so helpful caring and being attentive to our every need. Rachel truly has the gift of hospitality and keen attention to detail making the wedding day seem effortless for our family. Our only job was to celebrate! It was a blessing to work with Riverview family farm.

Profile Picture dana, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rachel is fantastic!!!! We clicked as soon as I met her and I knew it was the place I wanted to have my wedding!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for an outdoor venue, your search can stop here. RiverView Family Farm is the PERFECT barn wedding and reception location. RiverView is fairly new, but it is not to be missed or overlooked. I suggest you check it out now because this place is going to book up quickly. RiverView has several different options for an outdoor wedding, all with a beautiful view of the Tennessee River. The barn has sliding doors that open up to the outside for an indoor/outdoor reception. The barn is perfect, the view is perfect, and the location is perfect too. I kept looking for wedding venues in Maryville and the Smoky Mountains. RiverView is conveniently located in Farragut. My in-town guests simply had to drive to Campbell Station Road. My out of town guests stayed in a hotel near Turkey Creek. Rachel (the woman who runs River View) is very easy to work with. I highly recommend RiverView.

Profile Picture User7409451, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely beautiful venue! Probably one of the most perfect East Tennessee lakeside venues. Rachel made the wedding seamless. The food was superb and the staff were professional and thoughtful. I couldn't imagine a better wedding for our dear friends.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rachel is wonderful, she was so accommodating and knew exactly how to create a fantastic wedding day experience! And her assistant Megan was wonderful as well! I can't recommend this venue enough! It's a beautiful location, a great space, away from traffic, and has a wonderful team! Check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As the parents of the bride and this being our first wedding to host, we were extremely happy with RiverView. We had looked at several venues before booking RiverView and the moment we walked onto the property we knew this was the place. Such a peaceful setting, away from the traffic but yet convenient to West Knoxville. Rachel was so friendly and accommodating and also helped us in selecting a caterer and florist. Her assistant, Megan, was also wonderful and such a help with the rehearsal and wedding day activities! I can't imagine a better experience with a venue. We were excited to be the first wedding of RiverView's second season and it seemed like they had been pros at doing this for years. Our wedding was 4 months ago and we are STILL receiving many compliments on the venue and how smoothly everything went! We have recommended RiverView to quite a few brides to be!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

This venue is incredible. The beauty of the location is breathtaking and the owners make you feel like family!

Profile Picture User5628733, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Set Up, Parking, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Rachel makes this such an easy process. So much is included with her packages, and we were able to modify as needed to fit our specific needs. Unlike many vendors, RiverView did not have a "preferred" list for photography, catering, etc. I appreciated having the freedom to work with people I already knew and liked. The farm speaks for itself - it takes my breath away every time I visit. Rachel and her staff will go above and beyond to troubleshoot, firefight, and celebrate this time with you.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Parking

I came to their site via Google Maps... I called to plan a visit to see how I could land a helicopter for a secret proposal party to share this moment with our friends, family, and loved ones. My future bride had no clue! We are so very happy to look back at our photos at RiverView Family Farms and remember such a very special day that we will share for the rest of our lives. From the initial planning phases of how I would secretly propose, to the scheduling with vendors, and assistance with setup and break down, I can't say enough about how professional and personal Rachel and the crew at RiverView was at responding with quick answers and welcoming service. Everyone that attended was in such awe of the facility and how it takes you to a special place with the views and ambiance. I highly recommend you place this on your schedule and allow them to open up the facilities to show how flexible and creative you can get with their services and venue.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5628268, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Linens

Riverview family farm is a wonderful event venue! The lake side setting is not only beautiful but conveniently located in West Knoxville. The Legacy barn is well thought out and provides everything needed to make your guest comfortable: Plenty of parking, Abundant space for dancing and dining, PROPER BATHROOMS (really this is huge) , Stunning views and True hospitality. You will definitely want to put Riverview on your must visit list.

Profile Picture Temple, 6/5/15, 1 Review